Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Oregon folks

VeryDisturbed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VeryDisturbed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VeryDisturbed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VeryDisturbed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VeryDisturbed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VeryDisturbed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VeryDisturbed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kingof_queens View Post
    I do.

Stats: 6'8" 365lbs

Please don't kick my ass if you ever see me there.
    haha I promise I'm not Violent, Only As a Sport :]

I'm looking for more people to work out with, I need to get my ass back in the gym, Been flaking for a couple months.

Bigger, Stronger, Faster. kingof_queens's Avatar
    kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by VeryDisturbed View Post
    haha I promise I'm not Violent, Only As a Sport :]

I'm looking for more people to work out with, I need to get my ass back in the gym, Been flaking for a couple months.
    I've tried working out with others before, and they either just got in my way and slowed me down, or it ended up being social hour and I'd do more in 20 minutes lifting alone then in an hour lifting with someone else, haha.

But I am always down to meet people who share a passion for this sport, so if you ever see me feel free to say hello.

I'm at the LA Fitness in Gresham on the corner there off Burnside.

VeryDisturbed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VeryDisturbed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VeryDisturbed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VeryDisturbed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VeryDisturbed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VeryDisturbed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VeryDisturbed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've tried working out with others before, and they either just got in my way and slowed me down, or it ended up being social hour and I'd do more in 20 minutes lifting alone then in an hour lifting with someone else, haha.

But I am always down to meet people who share a passion for this sport, so if you ever see me feel free to say hello.

I'm at the LA Fitness in Gresham on the corner there off Burnside.
    Might see you there today. I try going when it's empty, I use a partner for the free weights to push me to my last rep. And for Basketball and Racquetball, Got to make cardio fun!

I look nothing my current picture btw, I look like grizzly adams right now.

BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Might see you there today. I try going when it's empty, I use a partner for the free weights to push me to my last rep. And for Basketball and Racquetball, Got to make cardio fun!

Well if your train at Hollywood hit me up bro.
    Force Factor Rep!!!

www.forcefactor.com

Questions or comments. Please PM me.

Disclaimer, all post by me do not necessary reflect the opinions of Force Factor or any of it's affiliates.

Originally Posted by BIGSTTNJFF View Post
    Well if your train at Hollywood hit me up bro.
    I will For sure

BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I will For sure
    Always happy to lift with new people!!
    Force Factor Rep!!!

www.forcefactor.com

Questions or comments. Please PM me.

Disclaimer, all post by me do not necessary reflect the opinions of Force Factor or any of it's affiliates.

RippedLaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedLaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedLaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedLaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedLaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedLaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedLaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedLaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedLaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedLaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedLaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hello

Greeting Oregonians! Living and lifting in SW.

Originally Posted by RippedLaw View Post
    Greeting Oregonians! Living and lifting in SW.
    WElcome!

Bigger, Stronger, Faster. kingof_queens's Avatar
    kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000)

I am usually there between the hours of 3-6PM.

What time do you go there?

I am usually there between the hours of 3-6PM.

What time do you go there?
    Anytime I can go lol, Normally around 8 or 9 pm cause so many people are there now. I do go in quite often around your times too.

tbone73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbone73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbone73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbone73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbone73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbone73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbone73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbone73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbone73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbone73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbone73 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

go beavs!

rainier oregon here!

2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's up y'all? From Salem here.

Wolfmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Oregon rocks!

I live in Clackamas and goto 24hr fitness, all of them...like to mix it up...
    Do u du some personal training on the side?
    Ciao!

ej

dietcola is just really nice. (+1000) dietcola is just really nice. (+1000) dietcola is just really nice. (+1000) dietcola is just really nice. (+1000) dietcola is just really nice. (+1000) dietcola is just really nice. (+1000) dietcola is just really nice. (+1000) dietcola is just really nice. (+1000) dietcola is just really nice. (+1000) dietcola is just really nice. (+1000) dietcola is just really nice. (+1000)
    Checking in from Gresham..

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Born and raised in the NEP, liftin at Hollywood 24 most days

UxDOWN is just really nice. (+1000) UxDOWN is just really nice. (+1000) UxDOWN is just really nice. (+1000) UxDOWN is just really nice. (+1000) UxDOWN is just really nice. (+1000) UxDOWN is just really nice. (+1000) UxDOWN is just really nice. (+1000) UxDOWN is just really nice. (+1000) UxDOWN is just really nice. (+1000) UxDOWN is just really nice. (+1000) UxDOWN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Snake83 View Post
    Yeah! I go to the one on TV hwy and that place can be a nightmare! I always go at 6am as soon as I'm off work and its not too bad then. It can be a biotch trying to motivate yourself to lift heavy after a 12hr graveshift tho. I used to go to the Sport Club in Bvrtn like 3 yrs ago, I remember it was pretty descent so I might switch over for a while to see how it compares. That Sport Club get better parking than they had a few years ago?
    I know how you feel, 12hr shifts are killers. You at intel?

dickeywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Salem here. I saw a couple others, nice.

achor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Go Beavs!

Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Down here in Grants Pass. Should be moving to the bend area pretty soon.

Entire NYPD should go on Smegmalion's Avatar
    Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Inkelis View Post
    Down here in Grants Pass. Should be moving to the bend area pretty soon.
    Rogue here... nice down here but Bend is sweet! I'd be super stoked
    Entire NYPD should go on strike. You'll see then how quickly the mayor changes his tone.

"Dig with your hands, not with your mouths"

Entire NYPD should go on strike. You'll see then how quickly the mayor changes his tone.

yodenody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Salem

In Salem here, Oregon Guard Soldier, just a beginner really, still learning, but I have lost 50 Lbs from last year! Working out at Anytime Fitness and living out S. Salem near Fred Meyers.

ZIMBOY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HILLSBORO,
    Recent transplant here, recent as in i got here on Sunday, transferring my LA fitness membership to the one around the corner. I workout at 5am lift and cardio, then 1hr walk in the evening M-F.
    Any one wanna shoot me suggestions on where to go around town as i don't know where anything is.

Cheers

caneda will become famous soon enough. (+50) caneda will become famous soon enough. (+50) caneda will become famous soon enough. (+50) caneda will become famous soon enough. (+50) caneda will become famous soon enough. (+50) caneda will become famous soon enough. (+50) caneda will become famous soon enough. (+50) caneda will become famous soon enough. (+50) caneda will become famous soon enough. (+50) caneda will become famous soon enough. (+50) caneda will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Moved to Eugene last year. Been working out at the UO gym... 'cuz it's free. =)
    Nice to meet you all!

BurmeseBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurmeseBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurmeseBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurmeseBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurmeseBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurmeseBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurmeseBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurmeseBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurmeseBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurmeseBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurmeseBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    whooo! moving to Portland soon, leaving Miami

Dallinpdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Checkin In

Banks Oregon representing!

wampwamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) wampwamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) wampwamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) wampwamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) wampwamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) wampwamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) wampwamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) wampwamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) wampwamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) wampwamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) wampwamp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Medford, Orygun

InputError is on a distinguished road. (+10) InputError is on a distinguished road. (+10) InputError is on a distinguished road. (+10) InputError is on a distinguished road. (+10) InputError is on a distinguished road. (+10) InputError is on a distinguished road. (+10) InputError is on a distinguished road. (+10) InputError is on a distinguished road. (+10) InputError is on a distinguished road. (+10) InputError is on a distinguished road. (+10) InputError is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oregon is a beautiful city. Used to live there and trained at 24hr Fitness on Cornell. I want go back.

Stumptown Coffee in Portland. I miss everything

Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sup Eugene

nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Grew up in Eugene, go ducks!

Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lived in Portland for 15 years, studying in OSU.
    Misc MD Crew

Foreveralone Virgin Crew

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast