JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000)

If I get too fat on my bulk before my end date,

like around, let's say, 16-17% bf, should I stop early and start cutting?
    No I haven't hit that for those wondering lol... just want to know beforehand so I can prepare if this does happen.

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    You shouldnt be bulking for a amount of time, but too a BF%
    And you should be monitoring progress as you go so you dont gain too quickly/excess fat
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Alright.
    So, since I'm a teen, what BF do you recommend I stop at?
    I don't think I'd let myself go past 18 to be honest, but i'm just wondering anyways.
    And yeah my progress right now is kinda... eh.
    Strength gains are great.
    Weight gain is sketchy..
    Long story short, I ended my cut, binged over the weekend, gained 7 lbs of weight, only lost 2 by the end of the next week, ate a lot on the weekend again, was lbs heavier at the start of the week, and now i'm 4 lbs heavier.
    So my start weight (at end of cut) was 152, and now I'm 161.
    I'm hoping most is water weight... with the right lighting, I can still see my top 4 abs... but mehh my stomach is getting bigger.

Sorry that was really long.

Grizzly83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Grizzly83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Grizzly83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Grizzly83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Grizzly83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You may wana tweak ur diet alittle if ur really puting on the pounds. Or focus on getting more carbs closer to ur work out and less at night.

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by JeffyDOS View Post
    Alright.
    So, since I'm a teen, what BF do you recommend I stop at?
    I don't think I'd let myself go past 18 to be honest, but i'm just wondering anyways.
    And yeah my progress right now is kinda... eh.
    Strength gains are great.
    Weight gain is sketchy..
    Long story short, I ended my cut, binged over the weekend, gained 7 lbs of weight, only lost 2 by the end of the next week, ate a lot on the weekend again, was lbs heavier at the start of the week, and now i'm 4 lbs heavier.
    So my start weight (at end of cut) was 152, and now I'm 161.
    I'm hoping most is water weight... with the right lighting, I can still see my top 4 abs... but mehh my stomach is getting bigger.

Sorry that was really long.
    if you are not hardly started bulking in terms of time, then you havent added any muscle.
    You are almost better off cutting those added 5lbs of fat and restarting.
    Lesson learned.
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Grizzly83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Grizzly83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Grizzly83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Grizzly83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Grizzly83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Why would you binge? Just set aside a cheat day (or cheat meal once a week) to keep you from binging.

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    if you are not hardly started bulking in terms of time, then you havent added any muscle.
    Lesson learned.
    Was actually considering doing this. Just didn't know if it would be smart, but now that you basically recommended I do it, I might.
    I just don't want to waste my teen years while I can, but shoot, I don't want to get fat either.
    Do you think I should do a PSMF? (I do have and have read the Rapid Fatloss Book by Lyle McDonald).
    and eff me haha... i'm on animal m-stak right now, cutting with all the hunger pangs is going to be gnarly.
    Last edited by JeffyDOS; 07-30-2010 at 07:52 PM.

Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Personally I'm getting rather sick of your threads.
    No disrespect at all, but dude... you're 17 years old.

Like I've told you numerous times before... you're in good shape... you don't need to be considering PSMF dieting... you don't even need to worry about cutting...

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

When you hit 19 or 20, then come back and ask for more in-depth advice on dieting.
    But for now, lift hard and enjoy life.

Crimedy.
    Upgraded from "curls for the girls" to "rows for the hoes".

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------
    r2's WILLpower -- now completely free of bitchassness!

logankw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) logankw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) logankw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) logankw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) logankw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) logankw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    Lesson learned.
    He's got a point... Honestly man your metabolism is still pretty high so it shouldn't matter, BUT, if you're really concerned, lose the 5, then rebulk but clean bulk. High carbs only when needed so watch them, avoid water weight by watching sodium intake (potassium is great for kicking water weight) and stay with lean meats. I just put on 8 lbs and dropped 1% BF with clean bulking in 9 weeks. Worked great. Just watch your cardio (It'still very important) and keep it under 30 mins.
    If the odds are against you, make your own.

Originally Posted by TheRosemeck View Post

Like I've told you numerous times before... you're in good shape... you don't need to be considering PSMF dieting... you don't even need to worry about cutting...

When you hit 19 or 20, then come back and ask for more in-depth advice on dieting.

Crimedy.
    I haven't posted any in a couple days! I used to post 2-3 a day xD
    But alright man, I guess I'll just keep going till I gain some decent mass.
    brb in 3 years

logankw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) logankw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) logankw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) logankw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) logankw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) logankw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Was actually considering doing this. Just didn't know if it would be smart, but now that you basically recommended I do it, I might.
    I just don't want to waste my teen years while I can, but shoot, I don't want to get fat either.
    Do you think I should do a PSMF? (I do have and have read the Rapid Fatloss Book by Lyle McDonald).
    and eff me haha... i'm on animal m-stak right now, cutting with all the hunger pangs is going to be gnarly.
    And oh yea, dude you don't need any supplements besides protien and creatine if ya want. Being so young your testosterone is through the roof. Want a good tip for more energy for your lifting? Either hit the gym in the morning when your testosterone is the highest, or hit a set of squats before your workout. Forgot the science behind it but it releases a lot of test. before workouts. Hope it helps, good luck.
    If the odds are against you, make your own.

Originally Posted by logankw View Post
    And oh yea, dude you don't need any supplements besides protien and creatine if ya want. Being so young your testosterone is through the roof. Want a good tip for more energy for your lifting? Either hit the gym in the morning when your testosterone is the highest, or hit a set of squats before your workout. Forgot the science behind it but it releases a lot of test. before workouts. Hope it helps, good luck.
    thanks for your input man.
    I actually do go to the gym in the morning, just got the supps in hopes of increasing my performance.

Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I haven't posted any in a couple days! I used to post 2-3 a day xD
    But alright man, I guess I'll just keep going till I gain some decent mass.
    brb in 3 years
    Haha, I don't mean to come off as a dick but really dude... you're looking much too hard into the whole "diet" thing as of right now. You're young... your metabolism and testosterone levels should be peaking right about now... which means it's the ideal time to put on muscle mass. Worry about cutting later! Way later!

I'm telling you this because I DIDN'T have somebody to tell me when I was your age and I wound up at 5'6, ~215 pounds of pure jellybelly.
    Upgraded from "curls for the girls" to "rows for the hoes".

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------
    r2's WILLpower -- now completely free of bitchassness!

foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Defiently listen to TheRosemeck, I had some of my best gains at that age because I ate whatever I wanted. I was dumb too. For example, I didn't use syrup on my waffles. Instead, I poured STRAIGHT sugar (400-800 calories worth) right into the pancake mix.
    Then for lunch I would eat a box of Mac & cheese. Then dinner a box of rice a roni.

I'm surprised I didn't get fat..lol

Anyways, just don't worry about gaining some extra weight. It doesn't matter because by the time your 20 you'll have the muscle.

ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheRosemeck View Post

Crimedy.

Well said, Also you posted a few days ago saying how you can wait to run off to school and eat crap 24/7. I hope if that is still in your mind your not going to come back crying saying you got fat and you need help to drop it.

Im 24 and I can tell you this.... when I was your age I could eat w/e the heck I wanted and didnt think twice. I wish I was in my teens and know what I know now... then.

If your going to eat like its your last day on earth you better be able to look at your self in the mirror.