justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Focus XT vs individual ingredients

I currently have a few months supply of alcar, picamilon, huperzine A, glucuronolactone, and caffeine. Given that I have these now and that they can be acquired normally after the potential SNS sinkage, do you think its a good idea to buy Focus XT?

how much different is Focus XT than, say, if I simply take whats already in my possession now?

optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How the **** u gonna buy Focus XT now that the warehouse has been closed by the feds? You can't even go to the website. I was gonna order some later this week after my paycheck. If there are resellers that have it in stock, give it a try, but I'd be super worried about the product simply never showing up.

As far as combining, why not. It's not like you have any other choice. Will it be identical to focus xt? Probably not. You can't perfectly recreate a blended product based simply on a label. But as I said, what other choice do u have.
    **Eat lots and lots of birds. The smaller the bird, the more compact its protein content. Parrots are great sources for protein.**

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by optimus1 View Post
    How the **** u gonna buy Focus XT now that the warehouse has been closed by the feds? You can't even go to the website. I was gonna order some later this week after my paycheck. If there are resellers that have it in stock, give it a try, but I'd be super worried about the product simply never showing up.

As far as combining, why not. It's not like you have any other choice. Will it be identical to focus xt? Probably not. You can't perfectly recreate a blended product based simply on a label. But as I said, what other choice do u have.
    Plenty of retailers have Focus XT in stock and u should have no problem getting any

optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    Plenty of retailers have Focus XT in stock and u should have no problem getting any
    That's what everyone says, then you order it and it's immediately on backorder, then forget about it showing up. This happened to another product I was looking to get recently, inhibit-E, which was taken off the market and immediately difficult to purchase at other online retailers. If there was a brick and mortar nearby that stocked SNS products I would go that approach, but online stores are way too inclined to **** you over on a product that is going to be quickly out of stock.
    **Eat lots and lots of birds. The smaller the bird, the more compact its protein content. Parrots are great sources for protein.**

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's what everyone says, then you order it and it's immediately on backorder, then forget about it showing up. This happened to another product I was looking to get recently, inhibit-E, which was taken off the market and immediately difficult to purchase at other online retailers. If there was a brick and mortar nearby that stocked SNS products I would go that approach, but online stores are way too inclined to **** you over on a product that is going to be quickly out of stock.
    Seriously? I know a few of the online store owners personally and they wouldn't do that. There are times where they are expecting more product in soon so they leave it up but then the product gets delayed. I know a handful of sites that have plenty in stock.

Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Seriously? I know a few of the online store owners personally and they wouldn't do that. There are times where they are expecting more product in soon so they leave it up but then the product gets delayed. I know a handful of sites that have plenty in stock.
    better reason - i'm not interested in getting addicted to a product that will very soon be unavailable to purchase ;-)

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    better reason - i'm not interested in getting addicted to a product that will very soon be unavailable to purchase ;-)
    Addicted? There's nothing addicting in Focus XT. It's a blend of Nootrophics and 200mg of Caffeine. Caffeine is hardly addicting, and this isn't a product you would use daily. It's used for a pre-workout boost but mostly used to increase focus and concentration while studying or working on projects.

It's truly a shame if this product ends up being no longer available as it was easily one of the best products on the market. Helps tremendously around finals time.

I am not FDA approved WhirlyBird's Avatar
    WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WoW!! Really lol

You fibro'd my algia! TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Addicted? There's nothing addicting in Focus XT. It's a blend of Nootrophics and 200mg of Caffeine. Caffeine is hardly addicting, and this isn't a product you would use daily. It's used for a pre-workout boost but mostly used to increase focus and concentration while studying or working on projects.

It's truly a shame if this product ends up being no longer available as it was easily one of the best products on the market. Helps tremendously around finals time.
    How hard would it be for a company to clone it? Makes sense now that SNS is gone and there's a high demand for this product.

inb4 Sucof TX
     God of POF Crew
    Butt Officer...I fed her to the chainsaw and HE ate her!!

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    Horny Goat Weed Bulk Powder
    CEL M-Test
    Swanson Olive Leaf Extract (look onto this)
    Probiotics

AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    How hard would it be for a company to clone it? Makes sense now that SNS is gone and there's a high demand for this product.

inb4 Sucof TX
    I'm willing to do it. So far it's nutmeg, creatine, and about 500mg of caffeine. Wanna test it?

CJ3304 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CJ3304 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CJ3304 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CJ3304 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CJ3304 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CJ3304 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CJ3304 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CJ3304 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CJ3304 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CJ3304 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CJ3304 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

You really can't order from them anymore? I just went to their website and its up.....well, it looks like it's fine i guess?

What happened?
    Living Organ (Kidney) Donor - Keepin' it Humble & Healthy

MP Wreckage Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166924711&pagenumber=

Kaged Muscle Citrulline Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166566151&pagenumber=

Cellucor C4 50x Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166567071&page=1

"My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry" James 1:19

Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post

inb4 Sucof TX
    Not hard to mix all those ingredients together. However, SNS did it at a cheap price-tag and for once a prop-blend made sense.

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not hard to mix all those ingredients together. However, SNS did it at a cheap price-tag and for once a prop-blend made sense.
    Not to mention the epic flavoring. You have no idea how awful those ingredients taste unflavored.
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Not to mention the epic flavoring. You have no idea how awful those ingredients taste unflavored.
    This^ you ptobably won't be able to choke that combo down

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Lots of stores in europe still have large supplies. Fortunately for me, the Feds aint got **** on europe.

screw it, ill just buy a tub or two and save it for when i really need (read: feel like taking) it, and use individual ingredients until then.

mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Any new sources reporting on this? No wonder I haven't been able to order from their site. Edit: Nvm, found the thread.

So...general consensus: individual ingredients or caffeine/1,3-dime + focus formula?
    Last edited by mosy28; 09-26-2011 at 05:24 PM.

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by justfive View Post
    Lots of stores in europe still have large supplies. Fortunately for me, the Feds aint got **** on europe.

screw it, ill just buy a tub or two and save it for when i really need (read: feel like taking) it, and use individual ingredients until then.
    Many retailers have quite a bit of stock in SNS products, so just call/check around before ordering.
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Many retailers have quite a bit of stock in SNS products, so just call/check around before ordering.
    When is stim free focus xt coming out? i've been waiting forever! i'll be ordering as soon as it comes out for sure

lazyeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyeater is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looks like you'll be waiting for a lot longer, Attack.

fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ordered 2 tubs of Focus Xt of SNO along with some other stuff about a week ago... Oh well :'( good bye last weeks paycheck.

Oh I do sir, I do.

AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I ordered it from here and it shipped yesterday no problem..cotton candy flavor.
    Just order it from here???!!!
    problem solved
    "The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battle-field, and patriot grave, to every living heart and hearth-stone, all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature." A.Lincoln 3/4/1861

WAR DAMN EAGLE! '10 National Champs

Originally Posted by AronP24 View Post
    I ordered it from here and it shipped yesterday no problem..cotton candy flavor.
    Just order it from here???!!!
    problem solved
    residente el Unitido Kindom por favor. No shipado oceano, mucho grade casa arturo.

besides, the local stores still have it, but its more about forward thinking.

and yes, if you order from bb.com you'll get your sns order shipped out while stocks last.