TheStog9282 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Using prohormones(5 Deca zol)

Ok so ive been working out for 4 years and the last two i have really devoted my lifestyle to body building. I make sure I eat right and try to get 4000 calories a day. I have done intense research and have experimented to find which workouts suit me the best. I even take all kinds of supp like Jack3d, ZMA, Tribulus, Creatine, an estrogen reducer, and a good multi and I am not seeing great results.

So i have decided that im going to try out a prohormone. A friend of mine is told me about a product he used from complete nutrition called 5 Deca Zol, and he said it worked wonders for him with little side effects. He gained about ten pounds and kept it without PCT. I have done reasearch on this product and found out that its basically superdrol and halodrol together. I know both of these are methalated and can cause harm for your liver but i plan on having liver support and a SERM on hand when i do it. I will also do PCT.

Does anyone have any problems with me using this product. Any comments would help

Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TheStog9282 View Post
    Ok so ive been working out for 4 years and the last two i have really devoted my lifestyle to body building. I make sure I eat right and try to get 4000 calories a day. I have done intense research and have experimented to find which workouts suit me the best. I even take all kinds of supp like Jack3d, ZMA, Tribulus, Creatine, an estrogen reducer, and a good multi and I am not seeing great results.

So i have decided that im going to try out a prohormone. A friend of mine is told me about a product he used from complete nutrition called 5 Deca Zol, and he said it worked wonders for him with little side effects. He gained about ten pounds and kept it without PCT. I have done reasearch on this product and found out that its basically superdrol and halodrol together. I know both of these are methalated and can cause harm for your liver but i plan on having liver support and a SERM on hand when i do it. I will also do PCT.

Does anyone have any problems with me using this product. Any comments would help
    You've got my blessing. You might want to get a physical and blood work done before you do this. Just to know if you're healthy and what your levels are at before you **** with your body's hormones.

Have fun and good gains...

Insert custom user title mark118's Avatar
    mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i would not stack SD and HD in one go. no wonder he gets results but i'd hate to see his cholesterol, plus remember some people are lucky when it comes to shutdown/rebound

i think try Hdrol 1st especially since its one of the best PHs out there.

People shouldnt run SD for more than 3-4 weeks, but with HD you can go for 6 weeks max which gives you more time to consolidate your gains and take advantage of time on cycle, especially as its your 1st.

in summary: 5 deca zol is a bad bad idea, in general and for you.
    ** I rep back **

If I havent repped back within a week, PM me, i'm on recharge now but working n it

RvTool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RvTool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RvTool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RvTool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RvTool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RvTool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RvTool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RvTool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I definately wouldn't start with that since it has Superdrol ++ Halodrol
    If I were you I would run Halodrol (H-drol) solo first, then gradually make your way up to more powerful PH's like Superdrol
    And you will need a PCT, if you do end up running this PH get Nolvadex

mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    You've got my blessing. You might want to get a physical and blood work done before you do this. Just to know if you're healthy and what your levels are at before you **** with your body's hormones.

Have fun and good gains...
    did you read his post? his mate is taking HD and SD at who knows what dose and for how long.

plus, liver support only? if he actually had planned to do the hd/sd stack you condone then he'd need a lot more support that just that
    ** I rep back **

If I havent repped back within a week, PM me, i'm on recharge now but working n it

Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    did you read his post? his mate is taking HD and SD at who knows what dose and for how long.

plus, liver support only? if he actually had planned to do the hd/sd stack you condone then he'd need a lot more support that just that
    My buddy ran this product for 3 weeks with no kind of support which even i know is dumb. Though the product does come with a bull s*** PCT which consist of 6-Oxo and a little tribulus. I know this will not do the job and would like to get Nolvadex but other than buying it from a non-reliable source online i dnt know how to get it. Is there a good over the counter drug anyone can recomend

My buddy ran this product for 3 weeks with no kind of support which even i know is dumb. Though the product does come with a bull s*** PCT which consist of 6-Oxo and a little tribulus. I know this will not do the job and would like to get Nolvadex but other than buying it from a non-reliable source online i dnt know how to get it. Is there a good over the counter drug anyone can recomend
    6oxo wouldnt do poop for a cycle of SD. as would trib.

no otc would suffice for deca zol. stay away from this product. from my googling it looks like its

2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol =15mg
    ^ superdrol
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol =12.5mg
    ^ halodrol

so at 2/day the SD is at max ideal dose and the hdrol is still very low. people usually run hdrol at 50 then up to 75 not 25.

and SD as a steroid is hard on your system.

as a 1st PH, try straight up hdrol or epistane. keep the cycles short.

if you have to go OTC then keep an easy going prohormone eg epi. 4 week cycle of 30/day, and then use a pct of reversitol + bioforge.

just becaus your mate says hes ok, he might not be on the inside and you may not react so well either.

and always run cycle support. NAC or an all in one product are popular
    ** I rep back **

tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this product is strong for even an advanced user... stay away!

no otc would suffice for deca zol. stay away from this product. from my googling it looks like its

^ superdrol
    ^ halodrol

so at 2/day the SD is at max ideal dose and the hdrol is still very low. people usually run hdrol at 50 then up to 75 not 25.

if you have to go OTC then keep an easy going prohormone eg epi. 4 week cycle of 30/day, and then use a pct of reversitol + bioforge.

just becaus your mate says hes ok, he might not be on the inside and you may not react so well either.

Thanks for the imput man. One last question i had was do i have to worry about gyno(bitch tits) if i run this or another prohormone. I say this because i have a little bit of puffiness in my nipples from when I went through puberty and I dont know if i would be more apt to get it. Also if u think i would what we be good to run to ensure gyno does not arise

athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What age are you?

almost 20

almost 20
    at 19 i really wouldnt be using prohormones

even though you been training for a few years, wait til you hit your early 20s.

trust me, its worth waiting for when your body as a whole is ready in all respects
    ** I rep back **

bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    /facepalm

/endthread

AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Yeah, that's too young bro. We have some young guys in the gym taking it and they have had some sides.

I've taken it myself, but am experienced (47yo). I can tell you that it's the bomb tho. I only took half dosages (1 per day) and it worked great.

5deca-zol, cyclo-bolan, pro-stanivar are all the same forumlation (halodrol and superdrol together). But they are increasingly hard to find.

I would recommed starting out with non-methylated compounds

onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

did anyone miss the fact that he's 6'1'' and 178 lbs but hes been working out for four years???

almost 20
    some one trolling??
    Follow my ten week cut prep for my Wedding Day!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=544485593#post544485593

wanna quit that tobacco habit? Come talk about it here.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126040223

Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you want to dab into PH land, this is not the way to start. Do research on the various compounds, and understand fully the potential sides as well as PCT.

Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysSwoleUp View Post
    Yeah, that's too young bro. We have some young guys in the gym taking it and they have had some sides.

I've taken it myself, but am experienced (47yo). I can tell you that it's the bomb tho. I only took half dosages (1 per day) and it worked great.

5deca-zol, cyclo-bolan, pro-stanivar are all the same forumlation (halodrol and superdrol together). But they are increasingly hard to find.

I would recommed starting out with non-methylated compounds
    You should try just SD then. You'd get close to the same gains and it would be cheaper.

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    almost 20
    Training and diet, kid. I'll bet money that you just aren't eating enough calories. Some people who workout and have an active job/lifestyle really have to eat a lot to gain.

Up your calories and leave the pro-hormones until you're older.

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation

EAT MORE FOOD!

Think about this: If you're not EATING enough to make gains now, you still won't be eating enough to make gains while ramming powerful & dangerous drugs into your body.

Read the first three links, then the other two for Teens:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3296321

NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A local supp store has radio commercials for this stuff...crazy what people will do for money
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html

#SELECTtheBEST

Registered User gottagoharddddd's Avatar
    gottagoharddddd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

im thinkin about running a ph cycle myself.I on the other hand am 23 and have been working out for 3 years on and off.im taking my first cycle and ive thought about m drol.
    i already have my cycle and pct supplements thought out
    i will run m drol and cycle support for 4 weeks and prior to cycle i will pop milk thistle,hawthorne berrys for 2 weeks and during cycle.pct i will continue to do so just be be sure idont experience anything out of the ordinary.For pct i will run either nolvadex xt or arimidex and i heard arimiedex is better because it blocks estrogen more effectively.Along with one of those i will use T Bomb 2 to make sure i get my test levels back up and reason why im gunna use t bomb is because i already ahve a bottle and might as well not waste it.PCT assist will be in the mix as well.
    i have all the money set aside for what i will need but i just need to know where i can get a authentic bottle of m drol and no gimmics or scams.I dont want to spend money on sumthing that is fake and work at all.
    anybody have any suggestions on what side or where i can my bottle of mdrol.
    because i heard phs are "illegal" or banned meaning they pulled all the items of the shelves and are not sold,where would i be able to purchase them ?

im open to any suggestionss and advice.

athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by gottagoharddddd View Post
    im thinkin about running a ph cycle myself.I on the other hand am 23 and have been working out for 3 years on and off.im taking my first cycle and ive thought about m drol.
    i already have my cycle and pct supplements thought out
    i will run m drol and cycle support for 4 weeks and prior to cycle i will pop milk thistle,hawthorne berrys for 2 weeks and during cycle.pct i will continue to do so just be be sure idont experience anything out of the ordinary.For pct i will run either nolvadex xt or arimidex and i heard arimiedex is better because it blocks estrogen more effectively.Along with one of those i will use T Bomb 2 to make sure i get my test levels back up and reason why im gunna use t bomb is because i already ahve a bottle and might as well not waste it.PCT assist will be in the mix as well.
    i have all the money set aside for what i will need but i just need to know where i can get a authentic bottle of m drol and no gimmics or scams.I dont want to spend money on sumthing that is fake and work at all.
    anybody have any suggestions on what side or where i can my bottle of mdrol.
    because i heard phs are "illegal" or banned meaning they pulled all the items of the shelves and are not sold,where would i be able to purchase them ?

im open to any suggestionss and advice.
    You need a SERM like Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) as PCT for M-Drol. No "Novedex XT" or "arimidex" over the counter crap. Your test production will be shut down by the end of M-Drol and they won't help one bit. Either get a SERM which will recover you quickly or don't run the cycle.

Originally Posted by athenrye View Post
    You need a SERM like Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) as PCT for M-Drol. No "Novedex XT" or "arimidex" over the counter crap. Your test production will be shut down by the end of M-Drol and they won't help one bit. Either get a SERM which will recover you quickly or don't run the cycle.
    ill testify to that.
    ** I rep back **

Registered User gottagoharddddd's Avatar
    gottagoharddddd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by athenrye View Post
    obviously i meant nolvadex and mispelled.they are both similar in names so thats a mistake anyone can make.but now that i know its "nolvadex" ill make sure to follw through with that rgarding pct.now my GREATEST question is still yet to be answered.
    can sum one pm me and let me know a legit place to purchase the m drol.
    sumwhere where you can rely on.
    please and thank you.

pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Complete Nutrition, LMAO. Man if you care about your health you'd stay away from them. I've heard their adds on the radio and their sharks out for your $$$. Gotta remember their also enginering and making their own supplements and god knows what their putting in them. I'd stick with a more reputable company if I were you!

Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gottagoharddddd View Post
    obviously i meant nolvadex and mispelled.they are both similar in names so thats a mistake anyone can make.but now that i know its "nolvadex" ill make sure to follw through with that rgarding pct.now my GREATEST question is still yet to be answered.
    can sum one pm me and let me know a legit place to purchase the m drol.
    sumwhere where you can rely on.
    please and thank you.
    You also added XT. Prescription Nolva is not Nolvadex XT, it's just Nolvadex. You are almost certainly referring to Novedex XT by Gaspari. If you don't know where to get M-drol, then you probably don't know where to get Nolva.

AviatorNine is not very well liked. (-100) AviatorNine is not very well liked. (-100) AviatorNine is not very well liked. (-100) AviatorNine is not very well liked. (-100) AviatorNine is not very well liked. (-100) AviatorNine is not very well liked. (-100) AviatorNine is not very well liked. (-100) AviatorNine is not very well liked. (-100) AviatorNine is not very well liked. (-100) AviatorNine is not very well liked. (-100) AviatorNine is not very well liked. (-100)

Cool

i would not stack SD and HD in one go. no wonder he gets results but i'd hate to see his cholesterol, plus remember some people are lucky when it comes to shutdown/rebound

i think try Hdrol 1st especially since its one of the best PHs out there.

People shouldnt run SD for more than 3-4 weeks, but with HD you can go for 6 weeks max which gives you more time to consolidate your gains and take advantage of time on cycle, especially as its your 1st.

in summary: 5 deca zol is a bad bad idea, in general and for you.

^ superdrol
    ^ halodrol

what is better for lean mass gains while keeping body fat% down? hdrol by it's self or epi? and what about a pct of reversitol+x factor advanced (instead of bioforge)?

is this a safer way to start a ph cycle?
    what is the difference between hdrol and epi as opposed to a test booster?

Location: Southsea, Hampshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    LeoX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeoX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeoX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeoX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeoX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeoX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeoX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeoX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeoX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeoX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeoX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh man I can see why PH's are banned!

The over the counter crap isn't a PCT which ever way you slice it. Neither is liver support during a cycle. Really milk thistle and the ilk to deal with Superdrol?

Superdrol will turn your body into a toxic waste ground and if you value your health then do a proper PCT which will also get your body on track so you can keep some of the gains and continue to grow. Don't do this and you'll lose the gains and have terribly unhealthy insides.

I'm not against PH's or the real stuff but I am against irresponsible folk who are going to destroy their bodies and will only accept this once it's too late and they've got to deal with the aftermath.

The other thing I don't understand is, if you're going to take banned substances why not take the real stuff that is 10x's as cheap, 100x's as good and won't damage your health with responsible use.

I wish everyone the best who takes this stuff and be safe.

Leo

Schyluer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schyluer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schyluer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schyluer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schyluer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schyluer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schyluer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schyluer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schyluer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schyluer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schyluer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LeoX View Post
    Oh man I can see why PH's are banned!

The over the counter crap isn't a PCT which ever way you slice it. Neither is liver support during a cycle. Really milk thistle and the ilk to deal with Superdrol?

Superdrol will turn your body into a toxic waste ground and if you value your health then do a proper PCT which will also get your body on track so you can keep some of the gains and continue to grow. Don't do this and you'll lose the gains and have terribly unhealthy insides.

I'm not against PH's or the real stuff but I am against irresponsible folk who are going to destroy their bodies and will only accept this once it's too late and they've got to deal with the aftermath.

The other thing I don't understand is, if you're going to take banned substances why not take the real stuff that is 10x's as cheap, 100x's as good and won't damage your health with responsible use.

I wish everyone the best who takes this stuff and be safe.

Leo
    What if someone ran arimidex during and clomid for pct? Than would 5 Deca Zol be safer?