transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Pulled Ab muscle

Pulled an ab muscle on my to the right of my bellybutton. Im finding it extremely hard to heal..sometimes even sneezing causes me to feel pain. I went to the doc and he checked to make sure it wasnt a hernia or anything. My question is , he told me to continue to workout but to not do any motion where i am tensing my abs, (crunch type exercise) how can i continue to weighttrain and work around this? for chest it is not that hard, but for back and legs i find it almost impossible...suggestions? Also any suggestions on how to speed recovery?