Thread: post vacation

cuttos is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuttos is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuttos is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuttos is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuttos is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuttos is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuttos is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuttos is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuttos is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuttos is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuttos is on a distinguished road. (+10)

post vacation

ive been on holiday for 5 weeks now and ive noticed i have lost all my definition and firmness i worked so hard to get
    i tried eating enough protein but people started commenting on my habits such as eating 10 boiled egg whites and throwing the egg yolkes
    so then i just ate whatever was available and just stayed within maintanence calories with a few days of over maintanence
    my goal is to put on lean mass so question is when i return to my daily routine do i continue eating over maintanence to regain my muscle or do i lose the fat ive put on during my holiday?
    also how do i avoid losing muscle again for future reference?

Registered User coconuttree2009's Avatar
    coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cuttos View Post
    ive been on holiday for 5 weeks now and ive noticed i have lost all my definition and firmness i worked so hard to get
    i tried eating enough protein but people started commenting on my habits such as eating 10 boiled egg whites and throwing the egg yolkes
    so then i just ate whatever was available and just stayed within maintanence calories with a few days of over maintanence
    my goal is to put on lean mass so question is when i return to my daily routine do i continue eating over maintanence to regain my muscle or do i lose the fat ive put on during my holiday?
    also how do i avoid losing muscle again for future reference?
    I doubt you lost a lot of muscle in 5 weeks if any at all. 5 weeks isn't that long plus you did not eat at the large deficit.
    What to do next depends on your current stats. What are they? If you have a lot of fat on you, generally it's advised to cut before you start building.

cuttos is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuttos is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuttos is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuttos is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuttos is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuttos is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuttos is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuttos is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuttos is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuttos is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuttos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by coconuttree2009 View Post
    I doubt you lost a lot of muscle in 5 weeks if any at all. 5 weeks isn't that long plus you did not eat at the large deficit.
    What to do next depends on your current stats. What are they? If you have a lot of fat on you, generally it's advised to cut before you start building.
    why have i lost firmness and tone then?
    I am quite thin so my goal is to put on lean mass

nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you're most likely losing tone due to bloat and maybe some water retention. The muscle is still there - it's just getting harder to see it.
    Hi, my name is Ellen, and I'm a peanut butter addict...

I do this because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.

Originally Posted by nunu713 View Post
    you're most likely losing tone due to bloat and maybe some water retention. The muscle is still there - it's just getting harder to see it.
    ive lost size though like my jeans are more lose

andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cuttos View Post
    ive lost size though like my jeans are more lose
    then maybe you weren't really eating at/above maintenance? either way, just go back to above maintenance and lifting heavy, and you'll be fine.