Thread: Jumpsoles

playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Jumpsoles

What is the deal with these? Some say it works, others not. ANY REAL INFORMATON IS APPRECIATED

yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, I bought them back in the summer after 9th grade which was 8 years ago. I basically followed the workout chart that came with them (sets of things like squats, lunges, 360* jumps, dips, step ups) for the summer to try out for the basketball team. I made it and never used them since. I feel like the workout program would give the same results whether you were wearing the jumpsoles or not. It gave me only about 3-4 inches (it guarantees 6-10 I think?) on my jump but more importantly I feel it taught me how to jump well. I now have a pretty good jumpshot at the peak of my jump and I can really go up and pull down a rebound (I'm only 5'10) which I attribute to the summer of jumping. I've heard Air Alert is also good, but its just the routine with no extra equipment so I'm sure if you do the leg exercises regularly, you can gain the same results. Although some people will need to pay for equipment to make them motivated to do the workouts, so if that's you, then go buy the jumpsoles!

Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by yeshli2nuts View Post
    Yeah, I bought them back in the summer after 9th grade which was 8 years ago. I basically followed the workout chart that came with them (sets of things like squats, lunges, 360* jumps, dips, step ups) for the summer to try out for the basketball team. I made it and never used them since. I feel like the workout program would give the same results whether you were wearing the jumpsoles or not. It gave me only about 3-4 inches (it guarantees 6-10 I think?) on my jump but more importantly I feel it taught me how to jump well. I now have a pretty good jumpshot at the peak of my jump and I can really go up and pull down a rebound (I'm only 5'10) which I attribute to the summer of jumping. I've heard Air Alert is also good, but its just the routine with no extra equipment so I'm sure if you do the leg exercises regularly, you can gain the same results. Although some people will need to pay for equipment to make them motivated to do the workouts, so if that's you, then go buy the jumpsoles!
    Air alert ranks as one the worst programs ever made.
    jumpsoles are also garbage. don't buy into the hype all these companies are promoting. gains made using jumpsoles are via exercises you do, not the shoes.
    if you really want to get a in depth knowledge on vertical jump, search up Vertical jump bible and visit these two sites:
    http://www.higher-faster-sports.com/articles.html
    http://www.verticaljumping.com/verti..._articles.html

TSRBlog will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSRBlog will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSRBlog will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSRBlog will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSRBlog will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSRBlog will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSRBlog will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSRBlog will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSRBlog will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSRBlog will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSRBlog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes rangerid is correct.

There's some good basic information about improving vertical jump in this article: http://hubpages.com/hub/Vertical-Jum...to-Jump-Higher

I would also recommend checking out Kelly Baggett's VJB.
    strengthreview.net

yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rangerid View Post
    Air alert ranks as one the worst programs ever made.
    jumpsoles are also garbage. don't buy into the hype all these companies are promoting. gains made using jumpsoles are via exercises you do, not the shoes.
    if you really want to get a in depth knowledge on vertical jump, search up Vertical jump bible and visit these two sites:
    Right but that's what Air Alert is. It's just a workout program. There are no gimmicks in it. It's a very demanding workout program in which if you stick to it, you will see gains.