Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    I'd rather do Lyle's PMSF diet than that ****; at least his diet is mostly made of food. I actually did it with good success for a few weeks. He's not telling everyone to crash diet; he's just saying if you're going to crash diet (and many Americans will no matter what you tell them) use science and not some bull**** like the bread and milk diet.

I did his UD2.0 plan, in 4 weeks I lost 8lbs (which is pretty huge for me) but I only did it 4 weeks, and I learned that really low carbs was not for me.

I bought the Stubborn Fat solution also, which is the PSMF diet, though I never did the actual diet. Lots of goof info there on hormones and the yohimbe protocol (which he states is for those who are 17% bf, so not the typical dieter).

But he also has a book on flexible dieting and other works as well, he isn't the one trick pony that Pauline is.

I did see on Instagram where Pauline is pushing the 3 second rule... if it jiggles for more than 3 seconds, then you have "fat" to lose..... yeah so much science and health there.... I just don't really think she has changed all that much.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

oph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    likeafish, how did you like Pauline's coaching? Did you get the results you were expecting?

Does online coaching makes sense at all?
    I had it couple times and it was a failure both cases. So I am wondering was it my fault or coaches' or may be the idea of online coaching itself?
    Has anyone got a real and honest good experience with it?
    “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
    ― Winston S. Churchill

likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by oph View Post
    likeafish, how did you like Pauline's coaching? Did you get the results you were expecting?

Does online coaching makes sense at all?
    I had it couple times and it was a failure both cases. So I am wondering was it my fault or coaches' or may be the idea of online coaching itself?
    Has anyone got a real and honest good experience with it?
    I liked it, she was extremely accessible by text whenever I had questions and gave a TON of feedback on my progress, she evaluated every single thing weekly in long emails. I was having great results (though I'm in a similar place now with a different approach), but I had an accident and had to end it early, it was a few years ago, so I don't remember many specifics, sorry.

I only did online coaching with someone else once and they were an extreme d-bag who threw an abusive, hissy fit when I asked for the guaranteed refund because I felt neglected and wasn't getting results. I can't remember how green I was when I hired him, but I definitely didn't know enough about finding someone with good recommendations. So there are definite sham jerks that can make it a very negative experience.

The user above you, rockangel, actually could probably answer your questions better, I know she mentions working with online trainers.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes online coaching does work and make sense for some.

It works best for people who are internally motivated and know the exercises (or at least ok with learning them on their own).
    If you are the type of person that needs the drive to the gym to meet someone in order to workout, then I would say online coaching is probably not the best idea. Since, trainers just give you the work out and diet plan and you are expected to do it without needing them to "hold your hand", you have to be motivated by more than the appointment.

Yes you can get results with an online trainer, provided that they know what they are doing and that you are actually doing the work.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

JoPalomino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Jo Palomino

Extreme diets dont work...looking at all the Fighter Diet reviews on this blog; why should you feel bloated, tired, sick and hungry for gods sake. And to pay so much money on top of it for an ebook (many of which dont load properly and I've found difficulty in obtaining a refund). If you eat clean, train properly and rest sufficiently, then fatloss and muscle gain is inevitable with patience and consistency. Pauline Nordin's way comes across as someone with no life other than cook, train and sleep....unfortunately many of us have a job, family and other commitments.

likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JoPalomino View Post
    Extreme diets dont work...looking at all the Fighter Diet reviews on this blog; why should you feel bloated, tired, sick and hungry for gods sake. And to pay so much money on top of it for an ebook (many of which dont load properly and I've found difficulty in obtaining a refund). If you eat clean, train properly and rest sufficiently, then fatloss and muscle gain is inevitable with patience and consistency. Pauline Nordin's way comes across as someone with no life other than cook, train and sleep....unfortunately many of us have a job, family and other commitments.
    Eating clean doesn't guarantee anything, you can overeat on whole foods and there is no reason to not eat "dirty" foods. "Clean eating" is more restricted in food choices than Fighter Diet, which even includes refined carbs post-wo and on refeeds 1-2x a week.

I follow a slightly adapted version of Fighter Diet (less protein, less care about where my fats come from and whether or not I cook with them) and I don't spend over 10 mins preparing a meal unless I want to. I have a family, job, friends and hobbies. Never feel tired, sick or hungry.

I don't disagree with Pauline seeming to not have a life, her choice, but the other things you said aren't true.