NigBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NigBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NigBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NigBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NigBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NigBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NigBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NigBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NigBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NigBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NigBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

i think my biceps are lagging behind everything else (help plz)

well ive been working out for a solid 3 months full on , proper diet etc

everythings going well, progress is comming along good but ive noticed that my biceps are the slowest growing muscle even my forearms are growing heaps quicker

should i do isolation exersizes or wut

reps for help

Registered User II Cybershot II's Avatar
    II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    immediately stop all exercises except biceps. hit them at least 4 times per week for 2 months. thank me later.

NigBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NigBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NigBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NigBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NigBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NigBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NigBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NigBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NigBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NigBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NigBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    whys that though wouldnt working them out more than 1-2 times a week be bad?

schafe15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) schafe15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) schafe15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) schafe15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) schafe15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) schafe15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) schafe15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) schafe15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What is your workout like?

Work your bi's atleast 2x a week- theyre a smaller muscle and will heal quicker.

Do get them nice and thick:

Preacher curls 3x10 (MAKE SURE TO DO THEM PROPERLY. Do a lighter weight that you can do 10 times by slowly letting the bar all the way down, and on the way up dont throw your shoulders back to get the bar up)

reverse grip preacher curls 3x10 (Same as above)

barbell curls 3x10

Seated hammer curls, dumbells, 3x10

and as its known around my gym, skull ****ers, 3x10
    ^^ Not sure what the proper term is, but you grab a handle from one of those multipurpose machines, in both hands at shoulder height, extend your arms towards each tower and curl towards the side of your head

= get big
    Youre all a bunch of fckin @$sholes..you know why?Cause you dont got the guts to be who you wanna be.

Secondlife2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Secondlife2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Secondlife2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Secondlife2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Secondlife2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Secondlife2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Secondlife2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Secondlife2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Secondlife2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Secondlife2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Secondlife2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Post your routine up, so we can have a looksy.