xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Password Error (Having to RESET)

Hey guys, for the past 3 months, I can't log in to bb.com normally. What happens is when I hit enter after I type my password in is that the page refreshes and nothing happens.

Only way for me to log in is having to RESET my password every time i want to log in.

Please help me out. (+reps)

EDIT - Sorry if this is in the wrong section
    "You focus your mind to train your body and the changes that begin to take place impact your mind as well. Dream it, believe it, and you will achieve it."
    -Lean bulking

Rep Back 200+ (Put "Rep back" in comment)

RIP. Son of Zeus. Brother of Hercules. Father of Aesthetics. Zyzz

xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bumpp. cmon guys
    "You focus your mind to train your body and the changes that begin to take place impact your mind as well. Dream it, believe it, and you will achieve it."
    -Lean bulking

bumpppppppppppppppppppp
    -Lean bulking

NsomNiak is just really nice. (+1000) NsomNiak is just really nice. (+1000) NsomNiak is just really nice. (+1000) NsomNiak is just really nice. (+1000) NsomNiak is just really nice. (+1000) NsomNiak is just really nice. (+1000) NsomNiak is just really nice. (+1000) NsomNiak is just really nice. (+1000) NsomNiak is just really nice. (+1000) NsomNiak is just really nice. (+1000) NsomNiak is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm getting this same error now. I keep having to reset my password. When I try to change my password from the one the system gave me, I get an error message. How do I fix this?
    straight gully...
    █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│▌█║▌│▌

Misc Car Crew (2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500)
    ♛ POF Krew ♛
    Foreveralone Young Professionals Crew
    ☆ ☆ ☆Yellow Fever Crew ☆ ☆ ☆

'No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.'
    -Socrates