Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ralph(s) pls go

ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 123Score View Post
    I am just saying that as an American citizen, I do not want to be bothered by the police checking to see if I am American. It is profiling 100%.

If I am a legal citizen of Jamaica and they passed a law to check citizenship of all white people due to illegal white people...I'd be pissed.

BRB going for a jog...stopped by cops
    BRB going to the store to grab some milk and bread...stopped by cops
    BRB going to pick up my kid from school...stopped by cops

See what I am saying here? Sounds a little like legal Driving While Black.

(also, sup TKE brah)

Cn't tell if it is chopped or not, but YES!!!! RAGE at this!!! Completely different argument and am 100% against this!
    Strong unaware of the law.

Also, do these steps:
    -Pick any state in the country (hell pick DC if you want)
    -come into lawful contact with PO. (commit crime, be a witness to a crime, car crash etc.)
    -when cops ask your identity, refuse.
    -report back and tell me what happens.

YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fist-Of-Freedom View Post
    News flash - in our lifetime, Caucasians will be the minority. .

and this matters because?
    ----------------------
    ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆
    je me souviens

The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Gator Brah View Post
    no shiit dumbass. but like i said, there will always be the ones that dont give a shiit and hire these kind of people no matter what the law says. therefore thats not an effective way to stop the problem
    It's actually a better solution than "Let's do some racial profiling, round up the illegals, deport them and then build a wall along the border". Whether you like it or not, racial profiling will be a part and parcel when the law goes after rounding up illegals. Illegals will always find a way to get into the country and are guaranteed to find work.

customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    News flash - in our lifetime, Caucasians will be the minority. I know that's a hard thing to face for you and many Americans. Regardless..

If this law sticks (whether enforced or not) it will set a precedent for other "suspects" to be targeted, such as "anti-government extremists". All's it takes is an equally, unconstitutional law that says, *all* police officers *should* stop and ask you questions if they suspect you are a "terrorist". An American flag on your house can be "reasonable suspicion" if you also have a "don't steal, the government hates competition" bumper sticker on your car. The sword cuts both ways.

Remember the principle of the Rule of Law - we must have an objective law that means the same to everyone rather than a subjective one which is open to interpretation.

The word "Reasonable Suspicion" should make everyone cringe.
    Interesting. Before I respond or give my $0.02, someone above said something about the police investigating only in the case of crimes being committed, can anyone clear this up? What exactly is the listed protocol for investigation.

That warranted, I can still stick with my old defense. I'm Canadian, if someone busted in my door because I was flying my Canadian flag I would be upset, if they said it was because they were close to cracking down on getting meth dealers out of the country, I would use my reasonable mind and justify the use of excessive suspicion to achieve this total purpose. I would ask for compensation for my door being broken and I would go about my life with a smile on my face, knowing that the police officers are working towards an ethical goal.

edit: I've experienced this even as a well advantaged caucasian in my home country. During the G20 protests I was stopped numerous times in downtown Toronto. Did I write a letter to cry about it? No because I appreciate their precautions in keeping our city safe from terrorist attack.

Originally Posted by YUL View Post
    who cares if they'll be a numerical minority. they will still hold the majority of the wealth and power in the country
    God forbid a born citizen holds a majority of power in his own country... But this discussion is not exactly about wealth or power.

Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Excellent question..
    ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰LOOK UP☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰✈

Howawesomethisnarcississm Gator Brah's Avatar
    Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by REDFIVEO View Post
    Get tha fuk out of here with that racial profiling crap. If you are legal then what are they going to do to you? If you knew anything about the law it doesn't just allow them to pull someone over for looking Mexican. If somebody has done something wrong and the police get involved it gives them the right to question their legal status here. If you're legal you show them your id and that's it. What the fuk is so bad about that?

Are legal Hispanic people going to get asked to show id? Sure. What's the big deal. Again if you're not doing anything illegal what are you worried about? The cops ask for your id when you get pulled over, they get called to a situation you were involved in or anything else already.
    exactly
    1:they cant just pull you off the street just to question your status
    2:everyone of us Americans keep some for of goverment issued ID on us 99% of the time so its not like he would even have to question you about your status once they stopped you. every cop asks for ID anytime they stop you for any reason
    Florida Gators Crew
    Jacksonville Jaguars Crew
    ☆☆☆America Fuk Yeah ¢яєω☆☆☆

Gamertag: PROTEIN PUMP

YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Excellent question..
    who cares if they'll be a numerical minority. they will still hold the majority of the wealth and power in the country
    ----------------------
    ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆
    je me souviens

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by The-Stig View Post
    Hey moron, I'm questioning the patriotism of Americans that are hiring these people. It looks like you have absolutely no problem with American businesses hiring illegals. Yeah, it's OK for uncle Larry to hire 6 illegal Mexicans because it helps out his bottom line. But sometime in the future, let's kick out all the illegals so businesses are forced to hire Americans. If these so called "patriotic Americans" stopped hiring illegals, the problem wouldn't even exist anymore.

"Oh gosh darn it, golly gee whiz, I sure do love my country and my truck and my 6 illegal sp*cs but god damn those other illegal sp*cs gotta get the fuk out!"

Yeah, that's patriotic. Idiot.
    i actually DO have a big problem with buisnesses hiring illegals, sh*t makes me rage. but the buisness owners are cheap f*ckers and if there is mexicans around that they can scheme into paying $5 an hour then they are going to do that. you remove the mexicans, the scumbag buisnesses wont have a choice but to hire u.s. citizens.
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have you ever seen a nice, quiet, peaceful neighborhood that is filled with minorities? That's why it matters. I'm no racist, it's just the facts of life.

Originally Posted by Ebola_Virus View Post
    Have you ever seen a nice, quiet, peaceful neighborhood that is filled with poor people? That's why it matters. I'm no racist, it's just the facts of life.
    fixed for your convenience
    ----------------------
    ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆
    je me souviens

The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NintendoGuns View Post
    ...knowing that the police officers are working towards an ethical goal.
    LOL

A cop can't ask proof of legal residency/citizenship/immigration unless he catches someone in the act of doing something illegal. I got that much. But if you really think a blonde haired, blue eyed person with an accent is going to get asked for proof of legal residency as much as someone that looks like a Mexican, I got nothing.

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Have you ever seen a nice, quiet, peaceful neighborhood that is filled with minorities? That's why it matters. I'm no racist, it's just the facts of life.
    fixed for your convenience
    agreed with both of you
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

REDFIVEO is just really nice. (+1000) REDFIVEO is just really nice. (+1000) REDFIVEO is just really nice. (+1000) REDFIVEO is just really nice. (+1000) REDFIVEO is just really nice. (+1000) REDFIVEO is just really nice. (+1000) REDFIVEO is just really nice. (+1000) REDFIVEO is just really nice. (+1000) REDFIVEO is just really nice. (+1000) REDFIVEO is just really nice. (+1000) REDFIVEO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    i actually DO have a big problem with buisnesses hiring illegals, sh*t makes me rage. but the buisness owners are cheap f*ckers and if there is mexicans around that they can scheme into paying $5 an hour then they are going to do that. you remove the mexicans, the scumbag buisnesses wont have a choice but to hire u.s. citizens.
    This or better yet honest businesses can compete on a fair level and will run the scumbags out of business.
    Arizona Cardinals

Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    does racial profiling happen in real life?

customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The-Stig View Post
    LOL
    A cop can't ask proof of legal residency/citizenship/immigration unless he catches someone in the act of doing something illegal. I got that much. But if you really think a blonde haired, blue eyed person with an accent is going to get asked for proof of legal residency as much as someone that looks like a Mexican, I got nothing.
    hahah good clip. Somebody above stated that if you're involved in a crime, even as a witness. You are going to get carded, and if you don't comply, there will be consequences - regardless of your skin color. A passport/driver's license takes 20 seconds to read and 5 seconds to scan in a machine equipped in 99% of police vehicles. This is being blown out of proportion.

Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is being blown out of proportion.
    THIS. Thank the (mostly) liberals for that.
    Carpe diem

I'd agree with that also....not sure what you're trying to prove.
    you're attributing trashy neighborhoods to skin color, not socioeconomics
    ----------------------
    ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆
    je me souviens

Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Strong_1rd_Post View Post
    does racial profiling happen in real life?
    lulz, it already does everyday...just off the record. its a fact of life

hahah good clip. Somebody above stated that if you're involved in a crime, even as a witness. You are going to get carded, and if you don't comply, there will be consequences - regardless of your skin color. A passport/driver's license takes 20 seconds to read and 5 seconds to scan in a machine equipped in 99% of police vehicles. This is being blown out of proportion.
    this x100000000000

doesnt matter if your a witness, suspect, offender...whatever. your going to get your ID checked by law enforcement any time you come in contact with them. there is no difference between this law and whats already in place for this argument
    Florida Gators Crew

Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000)
    you're attributing trashy neighborhoods to skin color, not socioeconomics
    You're ignoring hard, factual evidence to make yourself feel better and cover up a bad case of white guilt.

SRS question is SRS

what about americans who hire illegal immigrants. now that the immigrants are banned, does that mean the americans will lose profits?

who wins here?

i think that americans who don't hire immigrants will win. because they will be able to compete. i also think that american's who compete for jobs with low paid immigrants will also win. why is this not good news?

I still fail to see why this is a big deal
    your pretty much right there...its a win for the people who are doing it right.
    Florida Gators Crew

You're ignoring hard, factual evidence to make yourself feel better and cover up a bad case of white guilt.
    you're misreading the hard, factual evidence by saying skin color determines neigborhoodliness.

you have a bad case of white ignorance?
    ----------------------
    ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆
    je me souviens

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 2k10SS View Post
    olololol

BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Unbreakable09 View Post
    THIS. Thank the (mostly) liberals for that.
    Typical hypocrisy. Liberals are arguing against a law that will potentially violate US citizen's rights, but conservatives say they are blowing it out of proportion. I though conservatives were all for less government, and were against violation of US citizen's rights. This shows how hypocritical "patriotic" conservatives are.

Originally Posted by 2Tiny View Post
    Typical hypocrisy. Liberals are arguing against a law that will potentially violate US citizen's rights, but conservatives say they are blowing it out of proportion. I though conservatives were all for less government, and were against violation of US citizen's rights. This shows how hypocritical "patriotic" conservatives are.
    This discussion shouldn't come down to blaming/stating which political parties support which initiatives but rather what the members of the misc forum think about the ethics of this law and it's possible consequences.

Lets keep it away from a political ****storm?

2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the more i look into this mexican thing in arizona, the more real shit becomes.

i think the main problem is that the mexicans have been living in america for a long ass time. why didn't americans deal with it in the past?

there is no 'opinion' in this debate though. the mexicans have to leave, is life really that bad in mexico? are they like gonna get ass raped when they go back?

i have another srs question. what happens if an illegal immigrants has a kid in america. do they find out when the kid is about to get the birth certificate, and then deport the entire family? or do they give the citizenship to the kid, and boot the illegal immigrants out. but what happens to the kid.

^^^^interested to know. aware me!
    kid is an american citizen

Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 2Tiny View Post
    kid is an american citizen
    dam!

ok, i see how this is complicated now. because this has been going on for a long time, i am sure families are gonna get split.

wut happens to the families, once the baby gets citizenship. i mean, the baby is just born, and do they find out the parents are illegal at the hospital? if they do, do they turn a blind eye.

there is no 'opinion' in this debate though. the mexicans have to leave, is life really that bad in mexico? are they like gonna get ass raped when they go back?

i have another srs question. what happens if an illegal immigrants has a kid in america. do they find out when the kid is about to get the birth certificate, and then deport the entire family? or do they give the citizenship to the kid, and boot the illegal immigrants out. but what happens to the kid.

^^^^interested to know. aware me!
    The opinions are on the ethics of the method mostly, not whether or not they have to leave. Yes, as a poor family life is bad in mexico. Most immigrants go to America with dreams of escaping the crime and getting jobs to secure their family's safety. Ghettos in Mexico have the same premise but are harsher than those in America, many tourist resorts wont even let you leave their grounds and have armed guards similar to the situation in Cuba because it can be dangerous. That said, it is not America's job to bail Mexico out of this and they have been more than giving with the number of legal visas they issue.

No the kid's citizenship lies with his parents unless the parents were on a visa or legally there during birth. This happened to SimplyJad (on this forum) he was born in America but his parent's visa ran out, so unless he was going to marry a legal american citizen he had to leave the country.

The opinions are on the ethics of the method mostly, not whether or not they have to leave. Yes, as a poor family life is bad in mexico. Most immigrants go to America with dreams of escaping the crime and getting jobs to secure their family's safety. Ghettos in Mexico have the same premise but are harsher than those in America, many tourist resorts wont even let you leave their grounds and have armed guards similar to the situation in Cuba because it can be dangerous. That said, it is not America's job to bail Mexico out of this and they have been more than giving with the number of legal visas they issue.

No the kid's citizenship lies with his parents unless the parents were on a visa or legally there during birth. This happened to SimplyJad (on this forum) he was born in America but his parent's visa ran out, so unless he was going to marry a legal american citizen he had to leave the country.
    if a child is born in america, the child is an american citizen

alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 123Score View Post
    They are not protesting the illegals you dotes. The people protesting are doing so because it leads to racial profiling. LEGAL residents are being targeted because they "fit the profile of an illegal (Brown eyes, brown hair, dark completion). LEGAL citizens and their U.S.-born children are getting caught up in the middle of this.

Say you are a son of a US man and a Panamanian born woman who is now a legal resident living in Arizona. You will naturally be dark complected, have brown eyes, and dark hair. You are now getting pulled over every other week for fitting the profile of an illegal immigrant...Sound fair??

No, it infringes upon your rights as a US citizen to be harassed by officers for "appearing Mexican"
    No. Wrong.

The law prohibits everything you just said...

Cops can't go up to any person with a tan and dark hair and deport them you moron...
    Your achievements in life mean NOTHING without aesthetics