Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ralph(s) pls go

123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NintendoGuns View Post
    Understandably so but how else should this issue be dealt with? I see no other way to do it. It's not like it's 1940's germany and german citizens have to deal with a corrupt/brainwashed government trying to extinguish an entire race in which it's a pain in the ass to leave your house as a non-aryan. In this case the country has a respectable motive, they are trying to enforce a law that has been in place for ages. If I was the person being investigated (I think harassed is a bit extreme) I would happily provide my papers knowing that my state/country is working towards a reasonable goal which will eventually benefit everyone.

(also sup TKE brah.)
    I am just saying that as an American citizen, I do not want to be bothered by the police checking to see if I am American. It is profiling 100%.

If I am a legal citizen of Jamaica and they passed a law to check citizenship of all white people due to illegal white people...I'd be pissed.

BRB going for a jog...stopped by cops
    BRB going to the store to grab some milk and bread...stopped by cops
    BRB going to pick up my kid from school...stopped by cops

See what I am saying here? Sounds a little like legal Driving While Black.

(also, sup TKE brah)

Originally Posted by 2k10SS View Post
    Cn't tell if it is chopped or not, but YES!!!! RAGE at this!!! Completely different argument and am 100% against this!

blooeyez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blooeyez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blooeyez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blooeyez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blooeyez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blooeyez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blooeyez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blooeyez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blooeyez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blooeyez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blooeyez has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ITT OP is a self hating Mexican.
    ============================
    Lifting objects of high mass           
    and consuming multiple micronutrients

Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In after obvious flame thread, in before and after butthurt blame illegals for every problem possible

Originally Posted by Gator Brah View Post
    Pics like this make me rage

yeah you got rights bitch...the right to go back to where you came from!

I for one am excited to see this law in Arizona take effect Thursday. Yeah it sucks that it will effect alot of people (beaners) in a bad way but its for the best of the actual Americans here.
    Also glad my state is making its way towards applying the same law

that is all

Yo bitch ima let you finish BUT this is you:

And this is a native american:

and you dont look like you belong to this lands, pls go

wait wat.....they have people that actually want to live in that country? aside from the obvious criminals hiding out...
    Yes, only poor people consider fleeing to the usa

Originally Posted by SVTBlackie View Post
    ****ing this. If I decided one day to up and move to some foreign country, and I refused to learn to speak the native language, I'd be labeled as "that American ******* who thinks he's above everyone" and people would get annoyed when I come into their shops, their restaurants and have to have special accommodations so people can translate for me. Why is it different here?
    The US has no official language or native language, but in any case, how many native american tongues do you speak, thats the real native language of America, so as long as the congress doesnt impose an official language they are good to go.
    Last edited by Beast92; 07-26-2010 at 08:10 AM.

Lambo2579 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lambo2579 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lambo2579 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lambo2579 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lambo2579 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lambo2579 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lambo2579 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lambo2579 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lambo2579 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lambo2579 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lambo2579 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Left handed manlet with a C&C permit from Georgia

customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 123Score View Post
    I am just saying that as an American citizen, I do not want to be bothered by the police checking to see if I am American. It is profiling 100%.

If I am a legal citizen of Jamaica and they passed a law to check citizenship of all white people due to illegal white people...I'd be pissed.

BRB going for a jog...stopped by cops
    BRB going to the store to grab some milk and bread...stopped by cops
    BRB going to pick up my kid from school...stopped by cops

See what I am saying here? Sounds a little like legal Driving While Black.

(also, sup TKE brah)
    I completely see your point, I guess this is where it comes down to the 'means to an end' philosophy that I agree with most of all. Theres a problem and to take steps forward in solving it we're going to have to take a few steps back. No doubt I would be "annoyed" being stopped all the time but to say you would protest against this is to say you protest the removal of illegals, for, what other method/options do you have?

Like I said a few posts back, I feel for the people who might be affected in this whole ordeal but I don't think the 'police state' effect will last for ever and as a responsible legal immigrant you should appreciate all that this country has given you and bear the humility for a greater good. I think the real problems are going to come from individual cases with corrupt/fed-up cops most of all though.

Damn it's hard to write this with an obvious caucasian, legal citizen bias but I think in spite of any hardships they may have had, most well-minded legal immigrants could agree with me.

Howawesomethisnarcississm Gator Brah's Avatar
    Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Beast92 View Post
    In after obvious flame thread, in before and after butthurt blame illegals for every problem possible

Yo bitch ima let you finish BUT this is you:

And this is a native american:

and you dont look like you belong to this lands, pls go

Yes, only poor people consider fleeing to the usa

The US has no official language or native language, but in any case, how many native american tongues do you speak, thats the real native language of America, so as long as the congress doesnt impose an official language they are good to go.
    this explains why your bum is so sore
    Florida Gators Crew
    Jacksonville Jaguars Crew
    ☆☆☆America Fuk Yeah ¢яєω☆☆☆

Gamertag: PROTEIN PUMP

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    what are the laws involved around "altercations" with illegal aliens? can you be charged in america even if the other party is not a citizen?

there needs to be mass roundups and deportations and border patrols shooting these fcukers before they get across

but since politicians love the scum for their votes, buisnesses love them for cheap labor, prob not going to ever happen
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

blooeyez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blooeyez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blooeyez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blooeyez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blooeyez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blooeyez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blooeyez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blooeyez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blooeyez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blooeyez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blooeyez has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this pic is either chopped...or that individual guy is clueless of what the movement is really about.

this law is going to have a negative effect on those who are here legally. no ifs ands or buts. law was created, and supported, by people who are out of touch (or indifferent) w/ the communities/people that will be affected.
    I'm in AZ...grew up along the border. I can literally see the border from my parent's house. come @ me bros.

Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Would rather have Mexicans over radical Muslims
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Pop Tarts taste like shít ¢яєω☆☆☆

Our destiny is frequently met in the very paths we take to avoid it.

Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by blooeyez View Post
    this pic is either chopped...or that individual guy is clueless of what the movement is really about.

this law is going to have a negative effect on those who are here legally. no ifs ands or buts. law was created, and supported, by people who are out of touch (or indifferent) w/ the communities/people that will be affected.
    I'm in AZ...grew up along the border. I can literally see the border from my parent's house. come @ me bros.
    no doubt it will have some effect on legal peeps too. to what extent remains to be seen. so you support the law or against it? just curious as to what someone in the actual state thinks
    Florida Gators Crew

The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    but since politicians love the scum for their votes, buisnesses love them for cheap labor, prob not going to ever happen
    Now how patriotic is that? I don't see people getting angry at businesses that hire these illegals. Oh no! Let's hate on the illegals. There would be no illegals if all American businesses stop employing them. It really is as simple as that.

Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this explains why your bum is so sore
    No, that explains that the admin (pogue) changed my avi 8 hours ago? BURNT, you dont have arguments come at me bitch

Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Regardless of the good intentions involved, it effects everyone in a negative way.
    ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰LOOK UP☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰✈

customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The-Stig View Post
    Now how patriotic is that? I don't see people getting angry at businesses that hire these illegals. Oh no! Let's hate on the illegals. There would be no illegals if all American businesses stop employing them. It really is as simple as that.
    Brah, people don't rage at the businesses because before this law was in effect paying them under the table was the closest thing that's going to get them off the streets and living semi-respectable lives. Now that it is in effect I'm sure many people (even so bold as to say a majority of people) will blame/hate these businesses for trying to preserve the stay of these illegals.

Originally Posted by Fist-Of-Freedom View Post
    Regardless of the good intentions involved, it effects everyone in a negative way.
    Strong username to topic relevance. That said, once again "ends to a mean". Do you want to wake up one day and be a minority in your own country because of an ongoing problem securing the border? Don't think so.

its because they are available for work sh*thead. if we deported them and guarded the border the buisnesses would have no choice but to hire citizens, there are PLENTY of u.s. citizens without a job who would gladly work for what the mexicans make
    thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisth isthisthisthisthis

Originally Posted by Beast92 View Post
    No, that explains that the admin (pogue) changed my avi 8 hours ago? BURNT, you dont have arguments come at me bitch
    right...im sure thats the case here
    Florida Gators Crew

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    its because they are available for work sh*thead. if we deported them and guarded the border the buisnesses would have no choice but to hire citizens, there are PLENTY of u.s. citizens without a job who would gladly work for what the mexicans make
    Trump 2016

Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They are not protesting the illegals you dotes. The people protesting are doing so because it leads to racial profiling. LEGAL residents are being targeted because they "fit the profile of an illegal (Brown eyes, brown hair, dark completion). LEGAL citizens and their U.S.-born children are getting caught up in the middle of this.

Say you are a son of a US man and a Panamanian born woman who is now a legal resident living in Arizona. You will naturally be dark complected, have brown eyes, and dark hair. You are now getting pulled over every other week for fitting the profile of an illegal immigrant...Sound fair??

No, it infringes upon your rights as a US citizen to be harassed by officers for "appearing Mexican"
    Have you read the law? IIRC, an officer isn't allowed to profile you unless you're caught in the act of doing something illegal in the first place. They're not allowed to just harass you because of your ethnicity, you need to be doing something wrong first. A cop can't just walk up to you on the street and ask for your citizenship status. You need to be caught doing some other crime.

Edit: ITT: People who are arguing about a law they haven't even read yet.
    Carpe diem

Brah, people don't rage at the businesses because before this law was in effect paying them under the table was the closest thing that's going to get them off the streets and living semi-respectable lives. Now that it is in effect I'm sure many people (even so bold as to say a majority of people) will blame/hate these businesses for trying to preserve the stay of these illegals.
    this is true. there will always be shady businesses that pay under the table for illegals to do work. doing it this way is just getting down farther to the root of the problem
    Florida Gators Crew

no doubt it will have some effect on legal peeps too. to what extent remains to be seen. so you support the law or against it? just curious as to what someone in the actual state thinks
    I do not support the law. but don't confuse this with support for illegals. I'm not a big Obama guy, but he described this law perfectly..."Misguided".

Men Lie,Women Lie,#s dont PumpAndGrow's Avatar
    PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no way
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    â•‘â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…

Los Angeles Misc Crew
    Quad Lingual Crew
    CEO Crew

Originally Posted by nintendoguns View Post
    do you want to wake up one day and be a minority in your own country because of an ongoing problem securing the border? Don't think so.
    f*ck that
    Trump 2016

"GO BIG OR GO HOME" 208-need-175's Avatar
    208-need-175 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 208-need-175 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 208-need-175 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 208-need-175 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 208-need-175 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 208-need-175 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 208-need-175 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 208-need-175 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 208-need-175 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 208-need-175 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 208-need-175 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    _ _
    \(o__O)/

i dunkno lol
    "Your not your ****ing khaki's."

"If your not growing your stagnating."

The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey moron, I'm questioning the patriotism of Americans that are hiring these people. It looks like you have absolutely no problem with American businesses hiring illegals. Yeah, it's OK for uncle Larry to hire 6 illegal Mexicans because it helps out his bottom line. But sometime in the future, let's kick out all the illegals so businesses are forced to hire Americans. If these so called "patriotic Americans" stopped hiring illegals, the problem wouldn't even exist anymore.

"Oh gosh darn it, golly gee whiz, I sure do love my country and my truck and my 6 illegal sp*cs but god damn those other illegal sp*cs gotta get the fuk out!"

Yeah, that's patriotic. Idiot.

Originally Posted by blooeyez View Post
    I do not support the law. but don't confuse this with support for illegals. I'm not a big Obama guy, but he described this law perfectly..."Misguided".
    Just curious(no hate, really enjoying this discussion), what do you suggest the country/state do about this HUGE issue? and don't you think that by providing these valuable American rights to legal citizens it's fair that they should have to endure a slight hardship to rid "their" country (as it is their country as well, legally) of this problem?

If I was a legal immigrant I would point the finger at illegals instead of the state. It's the illegals that are causing the problem. (a little OT: ) I lived in a house this year and payed rent without break at the first of every month. After a year and thousands of dollars down the drain I found out my roommate was paying half as much as I was and the landlord just "let it go" because my roommate was a deadbeat, meanwhile I wasn't getting refunded any of the full amount I paid... I raged. He cheated the system while I followed it. I can imagine thats how legals feel after going through the system only for their peers to cheat it and ruin it for everyone.

Registered User BecauseYourFace's Avatar
    BecauseYourFace is on a distinguished road. (+10) BecauseYourFace is on a distinguished road. (+10) BecauseYourFace is on a distinguished road. (+10) BecauseYourFace is on a distinguished road. (+10) BecauseYourFace is on a distinguished road. (+10) BecauseYourFace is on a distinguished road. (+10) BecauseYourFace is on a distinguished road. (+10) BecauseYourFace is on a distinguished road. (+10) BecauseYourFace is on a distinguished road. (+10) BecauseYourFace is on a distinguished road. (+10) BecauseYourFace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good job Arizona!! Round the fkn rats up!

Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strong username to topic relevance. That said, once again "ends to a mean". Do you want to wake up one day and be a minority in your own country because of an ongoing problem securing the border? Don't think so.
    News flash - in our lifetime, Caucasians will be the minority. I know that's a hard thing to face for you and many Americans. Regardless..

If this law sticks (whether enforced or not) it will set a precedent for other "suspects" to be targeted, such as "anti-government extremists". All's it takes is an equally, unconstitutional law that says, *all* police officers *should* stop and ask you questions if they suspect you are a "terrorist". An American flag on your house can be "reasonable suspicion" if you also have a "don't steal, the government hates competition" bumper sticker on your car. The sword cuts both ways.

Remember the principle of the Rule of Law - we must have an objective law that means the same to everyone rather than a subjective one which is open to interpretation.

The word "Reasonable Suspicion" should make everyone cringe.

However, I will agree something needs to be done. If we cut big government and resorted back to free market principles, immigration would not be an issue here in America.
    ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰LOOK UP☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰✈

Hey moron, I'm questioning the patriotism of Americans that are hiring these people. It looks like you have absolutely no problem with American businesses hiring illegals. Yeah, it's OK for uncle Larry to hire 6 illegal Mexicans because it helps out his bottom line. But sometime in the future, let's kick out all the illegals so businesses are forced to hire Americans. If these so called "patriotic Americans" stopped hiring illegals, the problem wouldn't even exist anymore.

"Oh gosh darn it, golly gee whiz, I sure do love my country and my truck and my 6 illegal sp*cs but god damn those other illegal sp*cs gotta get the fuk out!"

Yeah, that's patriotic. Idiot.
    no shiit dumbass. but like i said, there will always be the ones that dont give a shiit and hire these kind of people no matter what the law says. therefore thats not an effective way to stop the problem
    Florida Gators Crew

Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000)
    They are not protesting the illegals you dotes. The people protesting are doing so because it leads to racial profiling. LEGAL residents are being targeted because they "fit the profile of an illegal (Brown eyes, brown hair, dark completion). LEGAL citizens and their U.S.-born children are getting caught up in the middle of this.

Say you are a son of a US man and a Panamanian born woman who is now a legal resident living in Arizona. You will naturally be dark complected, have brown eyes, and dark hair. You are now getting pulled over every other week for fitting the profile of an illegal immigrant...Sound fair??

No, it infringes upon your rights as a US citizen to be harassed by officers for "appearing Mexican"
    Maybe if you actually read the law you'd realize what you just posted is complete and utter bull****. Police officers are not allowed to target you based on race, ethnicity, ect. They only power they have is to ask you for your papers if and only if you are first caught doing something else illegal. Also, do you honestly think this will effect legal immigrants in a negative way?

Someone gets pulled over for a traffic violation.

Officer: Ma'am I need to see your green card/visa/whatever.
    Citizen: *shows him their papers*
    Officer: Thank you, be on your way.

Yeah...that hurt real bad.

REDFIVEO is just really nice. (+1000) REDFIVEO is just really nice. (+1000) REDFIVEO is just really nice. (+1000) REDFIVEO is just really nice. (+1000) REDFIVEO is just really nice. (+1000) REDFIVEO is just really nice. (+1000) REDFIVEO is just really nice. (+1000) REDFIVEO is just really nice. (+1000) REDFIVEO is just really nice. (+1000) REDFIVEO is just really nice. (+1000) REDFIVEO is just really nice. (+1000)

Get tha fuk out of here with that racial profiling crap. If you are legal then what are they going to do to you? If you knew anything about the law it doesn't just allow them to pull someone over for looking Mexican. If somebody has done something wrong and the police get involved it gives them the right to question their legal status here. If you're legal you show them your id and that's it. What the fuk is so bad about that?

Are legal Hispanic people going to get asked to show id? Sure. What's the big deal. Again if you're not doing anything illegal what are you worried about? The cops ask for your id when you get pulled over, they get called to a situation you were involved in or anything else already.

Also does no one else find it odd that the Mexican government is so pissed about this? These people are [B][THEIR/B] citizens and they don't want them back or us stopping more of them from leaving Mexico. That says a lot about how huge numbers of uneducated and unskilled people looking for work and needing government assistance can negatively effect a country doesn't it?
    Arizona Cardinals

Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Fist-Of-Freedom View Post
    News flash - in our lifetime, Caucasians will be the minority. I know that's a hard thing to face for you and many Americans. Regardless..

If this law sticks (whether enforced or not) it will set a precedent for other "suspects" to be targeted, such as "anti-government extremists". All's it takes is an equally, unconstitutional law that says, *all* police officers *should* stop and ask you questions if they suspect you are a "terrorist". An American flag on your house can be "reasonable suspicion" if you also have a "don't steal, the government hates competition" bumper sticker on your car. The sword cuts both ways.

Remember the principle of the Rule of Law - we must have an objective law that means the same to everyone rather than a subjective one which is open to interpretation.

The word "Reasonable Suspicion" should make everyone cringe.

However, I will agree something needs to be done. If we cut big government, immigration would not be an issue here in America.
    Originally Posted by Unbreakable09 View Post
    Have you read the law? IIRC, an officer isn't allowed to profile you unless you're caught in the act of doing something illegal in the first place. They're not allowed to just harass you because of your ethnicity, you need to be doing something wrong first. A cop can't just walk up to you on the street and ask for your citizenship status. You need to be caught doing some other crime.

Edit: ITT: People who are arguing about a law they haven't even read yet.
    I don't think anyone noticed this.
    Carpe diem