Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ralph(s) pls go

Howawesomethisnarcississm Gator Brah's Avatar
    Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

ralph(s) pls go

Pics like this make me rage

yeah you got rights bitch...the right to go back to where you came from!

I for one am excited to see this law in Arizona take effect Thursday. Yeah it sucks that it will effect alot of people (beaners) in a bad way but its for the best of the actual Americans here.
    Also glad my state is making its way towards applying the same law

that is all
    Florida Gators Crew
    Jacksonville Jaguars Crew
    ☆☆☆America Fuk Yeah ¢яєω☆☆☆

Gamertag: PROTEIN PUMP

BL-09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BL-09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BL-09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BL-09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BL-09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BL-09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BL-09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BL-09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BL-09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BL-09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BL-09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thanks

AbercrombeTone is not very well liked. (-100) AbercrombeTone is not very well liked. (-100) AbercrombeTone is not very well liked. (-100) AbercrombeTone is not very well liked. (-100) AbercrombeTone is not very well liked. (-100) AbercrombeTone is not very well liked. (-100) AbercrombeTone is not very well liked. (-100) AbercrombeTone is not very well liked. (-100) AbercrombeTone is not very well liked. (-100) AbercrombeTone is not very well liked. (-100) AbercrombeTone is not very well liked. (-100)
    dont deny people their rights *******

Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Gator Brah View Post

I for one am excited to see this law in Arizona take effect Thursday. Yeah it sucks that it will effect alot of people (beaners) in a bad way but its for the best of the actual Americans here.

that is all
    yo, aware me. i remember reading something about this. are illegal mexicans seriously getting deported?

i just don't understand why the controversy over that. they are illegal. so they should get deported, right?

i'm obviously unaware. aware me!

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

that is all
    phucking this! they make me RAGE oh so hard. idk what the phuck is going through their dumb phucking heads, YOU ARE HERE ILLEGALLY, YOU ARE NOT A CITIZEN, YOU DONT HAVE ANY PHUCKING RIGHTS.

FFFUUUUUUUU
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AbercrombeTone View Post
    dont deny people their rights *******
    not sure if srs....they have no rights here

Originally Posted by Strong_1rd_Post View Post
    yo, aware me. i remember reading something about this. are illegal mexicans seriously getting deported?

i just don't understand why the controversy over that. they are illegal. so they should get deported, right?

i'm obviously unaware. aware me!
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_usa_immigration_arizona

that should explain things a little
    Florida Gators Crew

customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In. I think it's great what those states are doing. (inb4 negs)

I was at the DMV this weekend (see where I'm going with this...) just outside of Toronto. I was the only ****ing white person out of probably 100 people in there and I couldn't help but think about how much financial help these minorities leech from the government, leaving our nation in debt while we (Canadian born citizens) pick up the slack and get blamed for everyone elses problems.

I'm 110% generalizing here but what I'm saying is true to a certain extent. How many years until I'm a minority in my own country?

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NintendoGuns View Post
    How many years until I'm a minority in my own country?
    not long brah
    Trump 2016

I was at the DMV this weekend (see where I'm going with this...) just outside of Toronto. I was the only ****ing white person out of probably 100 people in there and I couldn't help but think about how much financial help these minorities leech from the government, leaving our nation in debt while we (Canadian born citizens) pick up the slack and get blamed for everyone elses problems.

I'm 110% generalizing here but what I'm saying is true to a certain extent. How many years until I'm a minority in my own country?
    within days after its the same in the USA. fukers reproducin like goddamn rabbits
    Florida Gators Crew

Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL, just read the article. Whoever is protesting is an idiot. I'll tell you why.

If they are illegal, they shouldn't be protesting, they should be kicked out of the country.

If they are not illegal, then they are idiots for protesting. Why are they protesting to support illegal immigration?

^someone aware me.

c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Arizona is a prime example of what the rest of the US should be doing.

What part of ILLEGAL people do not understand.

Its illegal to rob a bank, so if I rob one should I use an excuse such as "I have rights" ? Will that set me free? **** no, so why should a dumb excuse like that let illegals off the hook?

Shove them back to Mexico. I hate the Mexican day labors that destroyed my neighborhood by lining up here and making obscene comments to women, throwing trash everywhere, painting Mexican flags on buildings, spray painting. Tired of kicking their ass when they say something to my wife, tired of them having dozens of kids so they can get more welfare.

Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    They left Mexico after getting bored of shooting their illegals.
    ⁜⁜Ωↁ⋘ Look at my interesting and unique signature ⋙ↁΩ⁜⁜

Originally Posted by Benchencurlen View Post
    They left Mexico after getting bored of shooting their illegals.
    wait wat.....they have people that actually want to live in that country? aside from the obvious criminals hiding out...
    Florida Gators Crew

lol, how can people be mad at mexicans? when i think of mexico, i think of this.

Gunnerfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunnerfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunnerfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunnerfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunnerfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunnerfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunnerfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunnerfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunnerfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunnerfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunnerfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I think it goes far beyond being "white". If you're integrated in a country, I really don't mind whether you're black, white, brown, whatever...However, it seems every trip to a government office these days, there are entire familes waiting in line to get papers, assistance, their driver's license etc...I usually see one person speaking for the entire group because they are unable to speak the language. It just seems way too easy to get a free ride.

lol, how can people be mad at mexicans? when i think of mexico, i think of this.

hellyeahmother****er.jpg

but thats only when they are IN mexico
    Florida Gators Crew

magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hellyeahmother****er.jpg

but thats only when they are IN mexico
    not sure if serious

get your citizenship papers ready, you look mexican to me.

customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) customCA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Looks like tcat*******.

I think a lot of them argue the whole "I've worked here for 20 years and pumped money into American economy" defense. Which is complete bull**** because as an illegal, America never asked for the help and you should be punished for your crime (border crossing) no matter if it was 10 years ago or 10 days ago.

"Rights?" GTFO with your "rights" you don't have **** as an ILLEGAL immigrant. If you don't like it you can go back to your country under YOUR god given rights or apply for a Visa legally for America or any other country and adopt those "rights".

The only thing this law will do wrong is promote a kind of fear or prejudice against legal immigrants which could cause trouble/uproot certain families. But if this is a means to an end and if I were American I would stand behind it wholeheartedly.

****in' Canada though, I feel like I'm going to become a minority before anything like this is put into place because we're too damn welcoming. We don't have as many illegals as the states obviously because we don't border any struggling countries like Mexico but our immigration rates are getting ridiculous, we can't afford to feed and shelter the world, let's remember to put our country first once in a while.

Originally Posted by Gunnerfan View Post
    I think it goes far beyond being "white". If you're integrated in a country, I really don't mind whether you're black, white, brown, whatever...However, it seems every trip to a government office these days, there are entire familes waiting in line to get papers, assistance, their driver's license etc...I usually see one person speaking for the entire group because they are unable to speak the language. It just seems way too easy to get a free ride.
    You're absolutely right, that's why I said I was generalizing 110%. I completely support Canadian families that are black, brown, purple and blue as long as they have a deep rooted lineage in Canada and aren't in line with the influx of immigrants trying to take advantage of our overly generous government. If you're going to immigrate: step 1) do it legally, step 2) be ready to acclimate (sp?) to the ways of that country.

If I were to move to Montreal I wouldn't do it without being 100% billlingual, the same should apply for immigrants.
    Last edited by NintendoGuns; 07-26-2010 at 07:43 AM.

123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They are not protesting the illegals you dotes. The people protesting are doing so because it leads to racial profiling. LEGAL residents are being targeted because they "fit the profile of an illegal (Brown eyes, brown hair, dark completion). LEGAL citizens and their U.S.-born children are getting caught up in the middle of this.

Say you are a son of a US man and a Panamanian born woman who is now a legal resident living in Arizona. You will naturally be dark complected, have brown eyes, and dark hair. You are now getting pulled over every other week for fitting the profile of an illegal immigrant...Sound fair??

No, it infringes upon your rights as a US citizen to be harassed by officers for "appearing Mexican"

123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by magog704 View Post
    not sure if serious

This, 100%.

Dark skin? CHECK.
    Dark hair? CHECK.
    Dark eyes? CHECK.
    Dos XX? CHECK.

Go see if he is a citizen boys....and do so every week.

SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

If I were to move to Montreal I wouldn't do it without being 100% billlingual, the same should apply for immigrants.
    ****ing this. If I decided one day to up and move to some foreign country, and I refused to learn to speak the native language, I'd be labeled as "that American ******* who thinks he's above everyone" and people would get annoyed when I come into their shops, their restaurants and have to have special accommodations so people can translate for me. Why is it different here?
    PSN- SVTBlackie
    Type Misc in message box

440/265/515
    1220 total @ 160

Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lmao you look mexican as fcuk

Originally Posted by Gunnerfan View Post
    Gunner fan, repped on recharge. Hope we have a better season.

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not sure if serious

I lmao'd

Originally Posted by Gorilla99 View Post
    lmao you look mexican as fcuk
    AHAHAHAH strong thread backfire.

2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Originally Posted by 123Score View Post
    They are not protesting the illegals you dotes. The people protesting are doing so because it leads to racial profiling. LEGAL residents are being legal residents are also targeted because they "fit the profile of an illegal (Brown eyes, brown hair, dark completion). LEGAL citizens and their U.S.-born children are getting caught up in the middle of this.

Say you are a son of a US man and a Panamanian born woman who is now a legal resident living in Arizona. You will naturally be dark complected, have brown eyes, and dark hair. You are now getting pulled over every other week for fitting the profile of an illegal immigrant...Sound fair??

No, it infringes upon your rights as a US citizen to be harassed by officers for "appearing Mexican"
    Understandably so but how else should this issue be dealt with? I see no other way to do it. It's not like it's 1940's germany and german citizens have to deal with a corrupt/brainwashed government trying to extinguish an entire race in which it's a pain in the ass to leave your house as a non-aryan. In this case the country has a respectable motive, they are trying to enforce a law that has been in place for ages. If I was the person being investigated (I think harassed is a bit extreme) I would happily provide my papers knowing that my state/country is working towards a reasonable goal which will eventually benefit everyone.

(also sup TKE brah.)

Originally Posted by 2k10SS View Post
    FFUUUUUUUUUUUU

not sure if serious

rofl

im completely legit brah. my family has been legal US citizens going back to my great grandmother.
    Florida Gators Crew

please tell me thats chopped...please

brb grabbing my guns and going down to AZ to take out the fcuking trash

f*ck this makes me rage so f*cking much
    Trump 2016

Gunnerfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunnerfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunnerfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunnerfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunnerfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunnerfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunnerfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunnerfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunnerfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunnerfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunnerfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Gunner fan, repped on recharge. Hope we have a better season.
    Cheers mate - gotta spread some before giving some your way as well. See if the new French blood can get up some silverware!

airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wow that makes me rage