Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000)
    I adopted a couple of stray kittens a few years ago and kept them confined to my basement until my girlfriend and I decided we were going to keep them. After we took them to her house to be with our other cats, they left a ton of fleas behind.

I used about 4 cans of this and they were all gone. It took about a week, but as I said, they were confined to by basement.

Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Spray by Zodiac
    "I came out here to enjoy nature, don't talk to me about the environment". - Denny Crane

AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have tried everything also when I had them bad. I eventually used a spray called Mycodex Plus Environmental Control. I had to get it from my vet. I used drops on the animals.
    Expect Nothing
    Never Be Disappointed

kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    2nd on the Zodiac spray bombs and vaccum every day!!! wash all blankets and put them in plastic bags. remember vaccum!!!!

the big dawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) the big dawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) the big dawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) the big dawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) the big dawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) the big dawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) the big dawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) the big dawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) the big dawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) the big dawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) the big dawg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My in-laws in the rural south Missouri have a Happy Jack (i believe) flea trap.

Looks like a cookie sheet with a light bulb above it. Put it in the corner and turn it on, fleas are attracted to the light and get in the bottom (cookie sheet) and drown.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KLMARB View Post
    Had the same problem, my area of town was an old sand pit, the fleas were terrible. I started feeding my dogs keto, and in a few weeks the fleas were gone. The dogs like it too, since meat, fat, and organ meats are what canines evolved on.
    My dog is also fed raw meat, bones, and organs exclusively. From what I've read, this optimum diet for carnivores makes their strength and immunity so that they are not hospitable to parasites. Who knows? We live in FL where there's a year-round flea problem. Bob has a severe flea allergy, so he's on comfortis as a preventative. Frontline did not work.

And "like it?" Are you kidding? Watching my dog happliy tear into some prey is so much fun!!!!!

TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I use Advantage now but years ago I had a small ranchette and the fleas were terrible. An experienced neighbor suggested lightly dusting garlic powder on the dogs and cats food. Lightly enough so they develop a taste for it but not so much it turns them off. Fleas, flys and gnats don't like the garlic excretions and leave those animals alone. Worked for 15+ years until I left the place. Good luck.
    Be well and breathe deep.