MEGALORD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEGALORD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEGALORD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEGALORD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEGALORD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEGALORD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEGALORD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEGALORD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEGALORD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEGALORD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEGALORD is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The Adonis Index Workout System

I have been working out for nearly 10 years now since 16 years of age. Just days ago I got to know about this new workout system called The Adonis Index which speaks of the right body shape one should have to achieve the ideal 1.6 ratio which is the golden ratio.

Your shoulder circumference divided by your waist circumference and if it totals 1.6 then you have an ideal body. And the workout system is to help you achieve this ratio. My ratio at the moment is 1.5, pretty close.

But that's not why I am posting this thread, I would like to ask if there is anyone here who has tried the Adonis Index Workout System. Any feedback? I was checking into their workout routine but to know any further than week 1 routine, requires payment. Even to register in their forum.

I do not have enough post count to add a link to the Adonis Index Workout System so you can check it online. Thank you for your time.

saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MEGALORD View Post

I have been working out for nearly 10 years now since 16 years of age. Just days ago I got to know about this new workout system called The Adonis Index which speaks of the right body shape one should have to achieve the ideal 1.6 ratio which is the golden ratio.

Your shoulder circumference divided by your waist circumference and if it totals 1.6 then you have an ideal body. And the workout system is to help you achieve this ratio. My ratio at the moment is 1.5, pretty close.

But that's not why I am posting this thread, I would like to ask if there is anyone here who has tried the Adonis Index Workout System. Any feedback? I was checking into their workout routine but to know any further than week 1 routine, requires payment. Even to register in their forum.

I do not have enough post count to add a link to the Adonis Index Workout System so you can check it online. Thank you for your time.

I don't beleive that workout is relevant, any workout that will increase your back, shoulder and trap muscles will give you the adonis effect, of course if your at your ideal waist already, if not then you have some fat burning to do before you even begin building muscle or you can try recomping.
    "Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"

- Chinese Proverb

saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MEGALORD View Post
    Thanks for the post, that's exactly what I thought too, that if you just use any workout that increases back, shoulders and trap muscles will give you the adonis effect. My waist is 32 inches, shoulders at about 50-51 inches, to reach the adonis effect I would need a circumference of 33 inches waist and 53 inches shoulders. I guess I would go for it, I need an inch more of chest muscle though, kind of lost weight lately. Here's a side view picture of myself:
    Not bad, but I'd say maintain the 32 inch waist line and work on your shoulders, also try lower bodyfat as well so the muscle striations can be more visible.
    "Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"

- Chinese Proverb