Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Registered User cooldudemanus77's Avatar
    cooldudemanus77 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cooldudemanus77 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cooldudemanus77 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cooldudemanus77 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cooldudemanus77 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cooldudemanus77 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cooldudemanus77 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cooldudemanus77 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cooldudemanus77 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cooldudemanus77 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cooldudemanus77 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

How hard is a degree in Computer Science?

Give me details Misc

Stats: 6'1", 190 lbs
    deaderinred has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deaderinred has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deaderinred has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deaderinred has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deaderinred has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deaderinred has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deaderinred has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deaderinred has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deaderinred has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deaderinred has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deaderinred has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit deaderinred's BodySpace
    Not bad, but that's the only hard thing you'll be getting for a while.

cooldudemanus77 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cooldudemanus77 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cooldudemanus77 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cooldudemanus77 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cooldudemanus77 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cooldudemanus77 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cooldudemanus77 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cooldudemanus77 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cooldudemanus77 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cooldudemanus77 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cooldudemanus77 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by deaderinred View Post
    Not bad, but that's the only hard thing you'll be getting for a while.
    I lauged a bit

Can anyone please give me a serious answer?

Stats: 6'1", 149 lbs
    HalcyonSky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HalcyonSky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HalcyonSky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HalcyonSky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HalcyonSky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HalcyonSky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HalcyonSky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HalcyonSky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HalcyonSky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HalcyonSky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HalcyonSky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit HalcyonSky's BodySpace
    probably about an 8/10 on the hard scale

Stats: 6'1", 201 lbs
    TeeR4v_Gainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeeR4v_Gainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeeR4v_Gainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeeR4v_Gainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeeR4v_Gainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeeR4v_Gainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeeR4v_Gainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeeR4v_Gainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeeR4v_Gainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeeR4v_Gainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeeR4v_Gainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit TeeR4v_Gainer's BodySpace
    ya, its not easy... it isnt the hardest thing out there either (im about to grad in a few months with a BS in comp science)

id say like an 8/10 on hardness as well
    We are all a sum total of our experiences. As you grow and gain more experiences, those new experiences help shape and refine your perspective.

"Gov't doesn't fix problems, it subsidizes them." Ronald Reagan

Grey Knights Unite

LRLGRC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LRLGRC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LRLGRC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LRLGRC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LRLGRC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LRLGRC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LRLGRC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LRLGRC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LRLGRC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LRLGRC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LRLGRC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit LRLGRC's BodySpace
    In a way it's like solving puzzles by using creating computer code to create programs. So if you're good with logic, then go for it. Otherwise, you may find it difficult.

Stats: 6'1", 201 lbs
    TeeR4v_Gainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeeR4v_Gainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeeR4v_Gainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeeR4v_Gainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeeR4v_Gainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeeR4v_Gainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeeR4v_Gainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeeR4v_Gainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeeR4v_Gainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeeR4v_Gainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeeR4v_Gainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit TeeR4v_Gainer's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by LRLGRC View Post
    In a way it's like solving puzzles by using creating computer code to create programs. So if you're good with logic, then go for it. Otherwise, you may find it difficult.
    logic is nice but patience is an ever bigger component imo. u have to be ok with just being completely frustrated and not quitting.
    We are all a sum total of our experiences. As you grow and gain more experiences, those new experiences help shape and refine your perspective.

"Gov't doesn't fix problems, it subsidizes them." Ronald Reagan

Grey Knights Unite

Originally Posted by TeeR4v_Gainer View Post
    ya, its not easy... it isnt the hardest thing out there either (im about to grad in a few months with a BS in comp science)

id say like an 8/10 on hardness as well

I was looking into this or MRI tech.

Meh, I guess I am just not cut out for it then. I have never been intelligent and I am 23 years old.

Sounds like Grad school is a must which I also can't handle....

I have trouble with Calc and I am learning python.

I guess no coding for me....python is fun to work with though...

Stats: 6'1", 205 lbs
    wrathofhan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wrathofhan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wrathofhan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wrathofhan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wrathofhan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wrathofhan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wrathofhan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wrathofhan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wrathofhan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wrathofhan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wrathofhan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit wrathofhan's BodySpace
    I am a Computer Science and Engineering major. I love the computer science classes and the amount of units required for a computer science degree is not that bad. The engineering part (bunch of math and science classes) is sort of tough for me.
    Online Sheet Music Database: http://www.sharesheetmusic.com
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~

BodyPoints: 9888
    Nutella! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nutella! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nutella! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nutella! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nutella! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nutella! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nutella! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nutella! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nutella! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nutella! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nutella! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Nutella!'s BodySpace
    you have to take up to calc3

spend hours working on programming assignments

be in classes with 0 girls

I did a MIS degree so it was much more fun and business classes with hot chicks. I'm currently doing my masters in computer science though

Stats: 162 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2377
    mehdi84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mehdi84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mehdi84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mehdi84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mehdi84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mehdi84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mehdi84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mehdi84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mehdi84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mehdi84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mehdi84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mehdi84's BodySpace
    Depends on the school and whether it's your 'thing'. There are a lot of scrubbed out colleges that offer "computer science" degrees which consist of largely programming courses. While the latter will weed out their students so only a few dozen actually graduate.
    Because if it were easy, I wouldn't be interested.

God has a better plan for my life, than I do, for my own.

Go, weave your snares with logic and design. The speed of my flight will take your breath away. - Mirza Ghalib

=== 228 Crew ===

Originally Posted by TeeR4v_Gainer View Post
    logic is nice but patience is an ever bigger component imo. u have to be ok with just being completely frustrated and not quitting.
    Heh, I have some friend 32 year old computer science friend who does helpdesk support....weak personaility.

So, a few more questions:

-Is it like that after the degree?

-Is engineering as hard?

Originally Posted by Nutella! View Post

I did a MIS degree so it was much more fun and business classes with hot chicks. I'm currently doing my masters in computer science though
    I am 23 years old. Don't give a crap about hot chicks. I think it would be retarded to base your whole career choice on whether hot chicks would be in your classes. I guess if your 18 and full of hormones...

Calc 3 isn't bad....programming is kind of fund

bump.......anymore answers

OldeEnglish800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldeEnglish800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldeEnglish800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldeEnglish800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldeEnglish800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldeEnglish800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldeEnglish800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldeEnglish800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldeEnglish800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldeEnglish800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldeEnglish800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm stuck between IT/IS and Computer Science. Really not sure if the difficulty of CS is worth it. Can't you make just as much money doing IT/MIS/CIS? I've heard too many stories of CS grads working basic IT jobs.

lems has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lems has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lems has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lems has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lems has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lems has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lems has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lems has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lems has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lems has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lems has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cooldudemanus77 View Post
    I was looking into this or MRI tech.

Meh, I guess I am just not cut out for it then. I have never been intelligent and I am 23 years old.

Sounds like Grad school is a must which I also can't handle....

I have trouble with Calc and I am learning python.

I guess no coding for me....python is fun to work with though...
    I don't see myself is too intelligent either, but as long as you TRY real hard you can make it. I barely made it out of calc alive and now I have a 3.4 GPA.

Originally Posted by Nutella! View Post

I spent 80 hours on a project for operating systems and got a failing grade lol. the girls in CS are getting hotter every year. srs

OP I will give CS a 8/10 on hardness as well.

BodyPoints: 9888
    Nutella! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nutella! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nutella! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nutella! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nutella! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nutella! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nutella! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nutella! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nutella! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nutella! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nutella! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Nutella!'s BodySpace
    Originally Posted by lems View Post
    I don't see myself is too intelligent either, but as long as you TRY real hard you can make it. I barely made it out of calc alive and now I have a 3.4 GPA.

I spent 80 hours on a project for operating systems and got a failing grade lol. the girls in CS are getting hotter every year. srs

OP I will give CS a 8/10 on hardness as well.
    just finished a db project and it took me about 37 hours.. sucks. if you think CS classes suck during the regular semester take a class in the summer like x100 worse

Ultra Cardio Bunny OdeToArsenal47's Avatar
    OdeToArsenal47 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OdeToArsenal47 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OdeToArsenal47 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OdeToArsenal47 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OdeToArsenal47 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OdeToArsenal47 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OdeToArsenal47 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OdeToArsenal47 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OdeToArsenal47 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OdeToArsenal47 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OdeToArsenal47 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit OdeToArsenal47's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by OldeEnglish800 View Post
    I'm stuck between IT/IS and Computer Science. Really not sure if the difficulty of CS is worth it. Can't you make just as much money doing IT/MIS/CIS? I've heard too many stories of CS grads working basic IT jobs.
    I'm in the exact same spot too, trying to decide between CS and IT. CS is more difficult, but leading to what I want to go into (software engineering). But IT would be more of a 9-5 (which is good) and more readily found.

I'm thinking I'm gonna do CS with a minor in IT. IT tends to base you in web and hardware design more strongly than CS, so with a good base in Web, Hardware and Software design, you're pretty much set. Get some certifications and you're golden.
    %%--Southern and Damn Proud Crew--%%
    Tennessee Titans-Nashville Predators-Memphis Grizzlies-Chicago Cubs-Arsenal FC
    Reps on Site: All Servicemen and Women

Stats: 5'11", 187 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2973
    noseminer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) noseminer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) noseminer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) noseminer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) noseminer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) noseminer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) noseminer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) noseminer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) noseminer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) noseminer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) noseminer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit noseminer's BodySpace
    grad school is def not a must in comp sci.

Calculus is probably one of the easier classes for a comp sci degree.

OldeEnglish800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldeEnglish800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldeEnglish800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldeEnglish800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldeEnglish800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldeEnglish800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldeEnglish800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldeEnglish800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldeEnglish800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldeEnglish800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldeEnglish800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My school's CS program requires Cal 1-2, Linear Alg, Discrete Math, Stats.

I'm in College Algebra right now and would have to take 2 Pre-cal classes just to PLACE into Calculus 1, then the fun begins. I do have the highest grade in my College Algebra class right now if that makes any difference. Just don't know if CS is worth all the sweat and tears when I could glide with an IT major.