LastAffliction is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LastAffliction is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LastAffliction is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LastAffliction is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LastAffliction is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LastAffliction is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LastAffliction is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LastAffliction is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LastAffliction is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LastAffliction is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LastAffliction is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Alcohol when cutting..

Yea Yea Yea I know alcohol is bad..

But I have a family reunion coming up so I want to get drunk with the family and the sexy young ladies.. who are not my family no blood relation lol.

So if you are cutting what is the best alcohol that you should be consuming? I know none at all, but if you just had to drink..

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the search button is your friend... there are several threads in the past week that have dealt with this topic
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1 day isnt going to diminish you progress, live and let live, just work harder in the gym and on your diet following it up.

but to your original question something like straight vodka has about 60 calories a shot on average shot glass, its what i usually stick to and might chase it with something
    ***PMC - Where Amazing Happens***
    #MMFC

LastAffliction is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LastAffliction is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LastAffliction is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LastAffliction is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LastAffliction is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LastAffliction is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LastAffliction is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LastAffliction is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LastAffliction is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LastAffliction is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LastAffliction is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by JM3K View Post
    1 day isnt going to diminish you progress, live and let live, just work harder in the gym and on your diet following it up.

but to your original question something like straight vodka has about 60 calories a shot on average shot glass, its what i usually stick to and might chase it with something
    I was thinking about a 12 back of molson 67, 67 calories.. and a mickey of vodka.

Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    hey man i know how u feel lol.
    to be honest one day of drinking isnt going to make you magically gain a crap load of fat. if you want to feel better you can do extra cardio (1 hr or so) before or after to make up for that.
    with that being said, vodka and diet coke is like 60 cals a cup and you can be feeling nice off a few of those.
    but remember, you only live once dont be afraid to have fun especially when theres going to be them there young ladies around. lol, have fun bro

dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LastAffliction View Post
    I was thinking about a 12 back of molson 67, 67 calories.. and a mickey of vodka.
    wow your drinking the good stuff...