Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Just for fun: Food combinations!

What is a combination of foods that is actually really simple, but despite it's simplicity is actually one of your favorite things to eat regularly?

Doesn't necessarily have to be a weird combo. For me, it's red delicious apples with 2% cottage cheese. I could eat that EVERY morning and be happy. (eating some as we speak, haha). Sometimes I'll use banana and then add trail mix in, or whatever...but even just the simplicity of the cottage cheese + apples.

And then of course, oatmeal and peanut butter. I don't even have to put sweetener in with it
    ^_^

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My breakfast every morning for the last month I love it that much. 1/2 a cup of vanilla yogurt, 1/2 cup of Jordans supreme muesli (oats, pinneapple, pumpkin seeds, papaya, banana chips, almonds, raisins, shaved coconut, hazelnuts, it has everything) with a scoop of vanilla protein, and a half of a banana chopped up small, and 1/4 cup of cottage cheese with a drizzle of honey or liquid stevia. All mixed up together in a bowl. Every morning I eat this, and love it just as much each time Mmmmm!

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    My breakfast every morning for the last month I love it that much. 1/2 a cup of vanilla yogurt, 1/2 cup of Jordans supreme muesli (oats, pinneapple, pumpkin seeds, papaya, banana chips, almonds, raisins, shaved coconut, hazelnuts, it has everything) with a scoop of vanilla protein, and a half of a banana chopped up small, and 1/4 cup of cottage cheese with a drizzle of honey or liquid stevia. All mixed up together in a bowl. Every morning I eat this, and love it just as much each time Mmmmm!
    That actually sounds amazing! I'm a muesli junkie, and muesli + yogurt = instant win.
    ^_^

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Greek yogurt with peanut (almond) butter and berries.

amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "red delicious apples with 2% cottage cheese"

oooh. this. but people look at me like a lunatic when I eat it. its so good. I used to eat it all the time, but dairy was jacking me up so I had to cut it down a lot..

KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Steel cut oats and sharp cheddar cheese. It's so good and creamy and savory and filling. Everyone thinks I'm nuts, but I love it.

Originally Posted by amberly View Post
    "red delicious apples with 2% cottage cheese"

oooh. this. but people look at me like a lunatic when I eat it. its so good. I used to eat it all the time, but dairy was jacking me up so I had to cut it down a lot..
    Really?!? Cottage cheese + apples is like...totally not a weird combo :P

What do you mean by "dairy was jacking me up"?

Originally Posted by KaraCooks View Post
    Steel cut oats and sharp cheddar cheese. It's so good and creamy and savory and filling. Everyone thinks I'm nuts, but I love it.
    I LOVE oatmeal and cheese! It's delicious!
    ^_^

alyssa.super is on a distinguished road. (+10) alyssa.super is on a distinguished road. (+10) alyssa.super is on a distinguished road. (+10) alyssa.super is on a distinguished road. (+10) alyssa.super is on a distinguished road. (+10) alyssa.super is on a distinguished road. (+10) alyssa.super is on a distinguished road. (+10) alyssa.super is on a distinguished road. (+10) alyssa.super is on a distinguished road. (+10) alyssa.super is on a distinguished road. (+10) alyssa.super is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i love oatmeal and strawberry protein ... if you need the extra fats pb is good to add in there too
    <-sUper - - <3

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604015083&posted=1#post604015083

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cottage cheese with blueberries, a little peanut butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon.

Greek yogurt with maple flavoring, a little peanut butter, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.

Ricotta cheese with strawberries and Walden Farms chocolate syrup.

Ezekial bread (toasted) with a layer of greek yogurt, topped with sliced strawberries and a sprinkle of cinnamon.

ImmaBanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmaBanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmaBanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmaBanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmaBanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmaBanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmaBanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmaBanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmaBanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmaBanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmaBanana is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't think there's anything I eat that takes longer than 5 mins to prepare.
    I too do the cottage cheese and apples, but it must have cinnamon!

Greek yogurt in proatmeal with chopped apples and cinnamon/apple pie spice
    Tuna, peas, wasabi, and mayo
    Cottage cheese, tuna, and salsa
    Cottage cheese and any fruit
    Greek yogurt with chocolate whey, PB & kashi cereal
    Greek yogurt with honey and any fruit/nuts

10n2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10n2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10n2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10n2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10n2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10n2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10n2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10n2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10n2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10n2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10n2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP I don't think cottage cheese with apples is weird! I love cottage cheese with fruit- strawberries, apples or grapes- or sometimes all three! And with a little honey- yum!!

I will have to try that oatmeal w/cheddar. I'm more of a savory than sweets in the am and this sounds like such a good idea!

Right now I'm loving egg whites scrambled with cottage cheese. Or a grilled cheese with cottage cheese: I use american cheese and cottage cheese= super yummy grilled cheese!

I like fresh spinach with a lot of things and my friends/coworkers laugh at me: on my sandwiches, on my tacos/burritios with eggs, with avocado.

fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ImmaBanana View Post
    I don't think there's anything I eat that takes longer than 5 mins to prepare.
    Totally relate to this! I am so lazy, I hate spending ages making my food!

my fave combos:
    peanut butter and carrots
    toast with peanut butter and marmite

I also like hot sauce on practically everything, which does make for some weird combos sometimes!

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    *Squish together a banana, almond butter and cinnamon in a bowl then fold in cottage cheese and raw oats (or wheat bran).

*Jalapenos stuffed with almond butter as a "side".

*Tuna mixed with diced apple served next to half an avocado sprinkled with ceyenne and black pepper.

*Oats or 10 grain cereal with shiracha and almond butter squished in (I normally eat this beside tilapia and veggies).

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mushrooms with the stalks removed (and eaten) - filled with PB!!
    Mushrooms with the stalks removed (as above) - filled with wasabi and soy!
    Celery with promite
    Mushrooms with promite
    Avocado, cheese and promite
    Salmon and cheddar cheese
    Tuna and PB
    Eggs and PB
    Eggs and avocado
    Roast pumpkin, tahini, and tuna with veggie
    Cottage cheese and anything [my fix at the moment = cherry ripe cheese ->> chocolate protein powder + cheese + cherries + coconut shavings!]!
    Muesli with anything

sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oatbran with egg whites, berries & 1 square of dark choc broken into it (it melts & tastes awesome)
    Oatbran with cc & fruit
    cc, apple & natty pb
    tuna, cc & apple
    egg white omlette with rye bread & pb & natural jam (jelly)
    chicken, chickpeas & pumpkin
    cinnamon & choc
    scrambled eggs & vegemite on toast
    tuna, mayo & basil pesto
    anything spicy/curry - I'm into hot thongs right now!
    chicken, Barley & mushroom soup
    oats, protein powder & banana
    strawberries & cheese
    chicken, avocado & cheese
    salmon & pumpkin
    salt & choc
    sweet & savoury (mango chutney on curry, apple/fruit in salads)
    ricotta, choc pp & walnuts
    veg dipped in hummus

Originally Posted by 10n2010 View Post
    OP I don't think cottage cheese with apples is weird! I love cottage cheese with fruit- strawberries, apples or grapes- or sometimes all three! And with a little honey- yum!!

I will have to try that oatmeal w/cheddar. I'm more of a savory than sweets in the am and this sounds like such a good idea!

Right now I'm loving egg whites scrambled with cottage cheese. Or a grilled cheese with cottage cheese: I use american cheese and cottage cheese= super yummy grilled cheese!

I like fresh spinach with a lot of things and my friends/coworkers laugh at me: on my sandwiches, on my tacos/burritios with eggs, with avocado.
    Haha, I never said it was a weird combo!!

I said it could be anything that you've been eating lately that you're obsessed with
    ^_^

nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My favorite breakfast - toast with olive oil. Sprinkle pepper and garlic powder and you've got garlic bread!
    Hi, my name is Ellen, and I'm a peanut butter addict...

I do this because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.

10n2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10n2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10n2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10n2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10n2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10n2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10n2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10n2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10n2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10n2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10n2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by fitlover View Post
    Haha, I never said it was a weird combo!!

I said it could be anything that you've been eating lately that you're obsessed with
    ^ Haha gotcha. My bad. I was going by other posters stating they sometimes get weird looks about their food. Well the above I mentioned are my current obsessions!

MrsStfns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsStfns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsStfns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsStfns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsStfns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsStfns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsStfns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsStfns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsStfns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsStfns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsStfns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm convinced that my PWO shake is the best thing. EVER. I haven't changed the recipe in over 2 years and I can't wait to have it after each and every workout.

My recipe:
    100% ON Whey double rich choc.
    1/2 cup skim milk
    1/2 banana
    1 tbsp milled flax seed
    2 tbsp Mighty Mango naked juice
    ice

I love toasted Ezekiel Bread with almond butter and banana. SO GOOD. Toasted ezekiel bread in itself is amazing.

And this morning I had scrambled eggs with mozzarella cheese and cinnamon. Yes, cinnamon. I know it sounds weird but it's so tasty, and I'm not a big egg person!
    1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Wife to my best friend.
    Mama to my adorable son 8.30.12
    Human to a loving pup
    Lover of Jesus, family, lifting heavy, eating better, and the weather.

Working on getting a better physique after baby than before baby.

"Don't wish it were easier. Wish you were better." - Jim Rohn

shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    when im craving something sweet:
    fat free ricotta
    packet of splenda
    sprinkle of cinnamin
    handful of almonds
    SF chocolate syrup
    OR half a banana squished into mini flax seed pita bread with a drizzle of SF choc syrup and sometimes a dollop of almond butter, warmed in the microwave

I also love diced sweet pot and purple onion egg white omletes, has a sweet tangy taste to it that i love

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 10n2010 View Post
    OMG.......... tried this for the FIRST time yesterday and I'm officially addicted. What an amazing combination - and I never would've thought of that until you girls mentioned it!
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

Originally Posted by vanillabn View Post
    OMG.......... tried this for the FIRST time yesterday and I'm officially addicted. What an amazing combination - and I never would've thought of that until you girls mentioned it!
    I know, right?!?! It's fantastic!!

Actually, one of my FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE ways to eat oatmeal, is with tahini, cinnamon, and honey. If you haven't tried that, it's to DIE for. Seriously.
    ^_^

Enneagram1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enneagram1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enneagram1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enneagram1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enneagram1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enneagram1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enneagram1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enneagram1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enneagram1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enneagram1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enneagram1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome thread - so many interesting things to try

As for my own...

1. Cottage cheese mixed with finely chopped fresh herbs (or pesto) topped with pumpkin seeds (before I went off dairy as it doesn't agree with me - damn I miss CC)

2. Chocolate protein powder mixed with a little water, with some walnut pieces and chopped banana. YUM - a great snack when you're craving something decadent!

3. Not technically a food combination, but I always carry a can of tuna and a fork in my handbag in case of hunger emergencies. When my friends all pull out a muesli bar or a chocolate bar, and I pull out my tuna - I get some funny looks!

Got to go - I've got some food combinations to try!!

SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KaraCooks View Post
    We also love savory oatmeal (and get some strange looks because of it). We use the oats with flax and add a local habanero sauce to it. Cheddar sounds really good, though, so we'll have to try that!
    Like to watch? http://www.footiefinder.com
    Follow our progress in 2012 - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141050081

SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We like
    * omelettes with broccoli and cottage cheese, topped with plain yogurt
    * quinoa with sliced canned beets and some goat cheese or feta
    * blackeyed peas w/ hard boiled eggs and red wine vinegar served cold as a salad (I think this is vaguely Portuguese)
    * tomato, onion, olive oil, and cottage cheese served cold
    * rice pasta with black beans, corn, jalapenos, and vinegar (or if you're using jarred peppers, juice from that)
    Like to watch? http://www.footiefinder.com
    Follow our progress in 2012 - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141050081

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know, right?!?! It's fantastic!!

Actually, one of my FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE ways to eat oatmeal, is with tahini, cinnamon, and honey. If you haven't tried that, it's to DIE for. Seriously.
    I'll def. add that to my list of things to try! Thanks for the idea...
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000)

It has never occurred to me to do this, even though I love grits + cheese and it's basically the same concept.

akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nunu713 View Post
    My favorite breakfast - toast with olive oil. Sprinkle pepper and garlic powder and you've got garlic bread!
    I totally do this for breakfast too! Although I usually have cinnamon Ezekiel toast w/ Olive oil... people are like, "what's up with the olive oil?" I'll have to try your idea on different bread now.
    NASM CPT, NFPT Master Trainer, Psychology Major
    www.figarellesfitness.com
    www.********.com/figarellesfitness
    https://twitter.com/stephfigarelle

akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I usually have an egg white omelette stuffed w/spinach and other veggies, with salsa and walnuts sprinkled on top. Lately I've been adding some whole eggs to it and it's much more filling.
    NASM CPT, NFPT Master Trainer, Psychology Major
    www.figarellesfitness.com
    www.********.com/figarellesfitness
    https://twitter.com/stephfigarelle

danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thepowerwithin View Post
    Cottage cheese with blueberries, a little peanut butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon.

Greek yogurt with maple flavoring, a little peanut butter, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.

Ricotta cheese with strawberries and Walden Farms chocolate syrup.

Ezekial bread (toasted) with a layer of greek yogurt, topped with sliced strawberries and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
    I've been looking for something new to do with cottage cheese. This sounds yummy. Thanks!