FoxieRoxie007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Long time lurker, saying hello, ready to rock first competition!

Hey guys, my name is Roxie. I finally signed up on this site after about a year or so of lurking and reading. Ready to become more of an active member of this community.

I'm a born and raised NYC gal, living in sunny LA. I'm prepping for my first competition, and I'm currently 7 weeks out. I just got my posing suit in the mail -- CCFitwear -- and I really love it. I'm going to be stoning it myself, rhinestones are on their way. I'm so excited to get to work on it, I already have the design pattern down. It's going to be super blinged out, lol.

I've been training now for 7 weeks. I first worked on building up my back and shoulders just a little more to balance out my body, I tend to be naturally muscular below, and smaller up top. I build very easily and quickly so now the main focus is to maintain where I am and just continue to cut up. My workouts are hard core, total body, multi-jointed, power/plyo, stability, and strength mix. Cardio is mostly intervals (HIIT) for about 20-30 mins. Any more than that for me and I will get too skinny.

I'm so LOVING this process. I've been wanting to compete for 10 years, I started training for a competition in 2000, and then got sick with pneumonia so I had to stop. Never looked back, but recently I decided it's time and I want to go pro at some point. Girl isn't getting any younger so it's now or never lol. In any case, I'm happy to be here, and I can't wait to share this journey with all of you!
    Attached Images

new heights of badassity summertown74's Avatar
    summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Welcome! You look fabulous, nice symmetry, and I'm jealous you build quickly and easily...
    Good luck at your first show. Keep it going lady!
    wabi sabi...the art of finding beauty in the imperfections of life.

Just trying to get BIG SydneyJunkie's Avatar
    SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    welcome and gl