Austin5797 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile New into muscle/fitness

hello, im a 17 year old male,
    i am 6'1 and weight about 146 lbs.
    i have just gotten into trying to get into shape and build muscle within the past 3 months but have just now started getting back into routine due to a surgery i had.

my workout consists of things i can do at home since there isnt a gym close by me.

I do the following every other day and off days i run:
    Dumbbell curls
    push ups
    shoulder shrugs
    sit ups and plank

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me possibly improve what i do now,
    also if im trying to gain muscle should i take protein/creatine post work out?

thank you for your time/knowledge.

mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yes you need protein, 150g should be enough for you . Also i'm not sure if you seriously want to build muscle without going to the gym

Selam0019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Selam0019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No back and legs excercises, gtfo. Go eat.

EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Eating is a must,if you cant really go to the gym,u need these equipment to ensure consistency on workouts:
    1.A adjustable workout bench
    2.Barbell bench mount
    3.Barbell with a different variety of weights.
    4.Dumbbells with different variety of weights.
    5.Pullup bar.
    If your family could afford machines then get one.