somecut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

LG Trifecta with MMv3 - Questions

Just got this, and realized that it came with MMv3, with directions on the box for an 8 week cycle. I've read extensively on these forums about dosing for a 6-week stack, so I was surprised when I saw directions for 8 weeks here. Also, most logs on here were for MMv2, so I would like to be sure I wont be doing anything wrong.

1) Do LG Reps here recommend an 8wk or 6wk stack?

2) Depending which one, when, and how many of M1D and MMv3 would you recommend taking, and when?

3) How terrible is it to skip a day or two while on the stack? This will lead to my next question, but I would like to get started today but will be going to Canada next week for a couple of days, and not sure if I can take this across the border

4) Is it illegal to take this across the border? I know that LG does not ship to canada for the most part, which would lead me to believe that its probably not safe to take it into canada, which is stupid to me, but obviously i dont want to end up getting in trouble for a workout supp.

Thanks in advance for the help.

somecut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bump

Originally Posted by somecut View Post
    Just got this, and realized that it came with MMv3, with directions on the box for an 8 week cycle. I've read extensively on these forums about dosing for a 6-week stack, so I was surprised when I saw directions for 8 weeks here. Also, most logs on here were for MMv2, so I would like to be sure I wont be doing anything wrong.

2) Depending which one, when, and how many of M1D and MMv3 would you recommend taking, and when?

3) How terrible is it to skip a day or two while on the stack? This will lead to my next question, but I would like to get started today but will be going to Canada next week for a couple of days, and not sure if I can take this across the border

4) Is it illegal to take this across the border? I know that LG does not ship to canada for the most part, which would lead me to believe that its probably not safe to take it into canada, which is stupid to me, but obviously i dont want to end up getting in trouble for a workout supp.

bump

nickkkkkk408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickkkkkk408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickkkkkk408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickkkkkk408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickkkkkk408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickkkkkk408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickkkkkk408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickkkkkk408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickkkkkk408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickkkkkk408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickkkkkk408 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sounds like u definently should have done alot more research before buying this stack.......
    not to sure if your ready for it even though it is considered very mild

missing a few days is stupid just wait start it wen u get back from canada
    spend the next week researching this stack and ph's more, learn everything u can about them before starting
    Squat - 385x2
    Bench - 305
    Dead - 405x6

Originally Posted by nickkkkkk408 View Post
    sounds like u definently should have done alot more research before buying this stack.......
    not to sure if your ready for it even though it is considered very mild

missing a few days is stupid just wait start it wen u get back from canada
    spend the next week researching this stack and ph's more, learn everything u can about them before starting
    Granted this is my first foray into the PH world, but I feel that I've done sufficient research into this stack in particular and PH's in general. As you've not really pointed out why it is you feel that I am not ready, please elaborate.

Granted this is my first foray into the PH world, but I feel that I've done sufficient research into this stack in particular and PH's in general. As you've not really pointed out why it is you feel that I am not ready, please elaborate.
    I'll bump this once more.

Freedom is Equality IrishCannon's Avatar
    IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Well, there are a couple things to consider...

The "cycle length" is not just the M1D/MMv3, but also the PCT with Formadrol. So, when the box says 8-week cycle, it's a 4 week cycle of M1D/MMv3, and 4 weeks of Formadrol.

Now, when people discuss the cycle on the forums, they usually just account for M1D/MM. You COULD do 6wks of M1D/MM and then 4 wks of Formadrol, but you will have to dose the M1D/MM kind of low unless you pick up more.

For a first cycle, I would run M1D/MM for 4wks, and Formadrol for 4wks. - Depending on your body type and genetics, the results could be anything from slim to astonishing, so it's hard to tell without knowing anything about you.

I've ran M1D/MM for up to 10wks to as short as 3wks.
    Self-proclaimed Constitutional Conservative-Libertarian Hippie.

IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In reference to the post in your other thread:

MMv2 v. MMv3

MMv2 is a capsule, MMv3 is a tablet. While the same compound, MMv3 be more highly absorbed and go through faster conversion. - While the capsules are probably more pleasant, the tablets certainly have a higher efficacy. So, in other words, more bang for your buck.

JDeibler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDeibler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDeibler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDeibler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDeibler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDeibler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDeibler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDeibler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDeibler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDeibler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDeibler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    mm tabs taste like complete sh!t!!! good luck letting them disolve in your mouth!

Originally Posted by JDeibler View Post
    mm tabs taste like complete sh!t!!! good luck letting them disolve in your mouth!
    The new ones actually dissolve exceptionally fast and have been changed from "cinnamon" to "peppermint." - They're much better now.

JDeibler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDeibler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDeibler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDeibler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDeibler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDeibler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDeibler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDeibler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDeibler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDeibler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDeibler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by IrishCannon View Post
    The new ones actually dissolve exceptionally fast and have been changed from "cinnamon" to "peppermint." - They're much better now.
    aww really? dangg i should have waited a coulpe months!

Thank you so much for your feedback. I'll do 4 weeks of M1D and MMv3, followed by the 4 weeks of PCT. Started it today, with 2 M1D and 2 MMv3 about an hr prior to workout. The MMv3 made me gag a bit, and 2 of them definately made me nauseous. I think i will cut back to 1 or even half, and take them more often, but any advice on this would be helpful. I felt awful at the gym, but powered through this morning.

The plan is to do 4 M1D (2 in the AM preworkout, 2 in the evening) and 4MMv3 for week 1 (spread out throughout the day), and 5M1D and 4MMv3 for weeks 2-4. Followed by the PCT of Formadrol Extreme and T911, and probably start taking Kre Alkalyn again during PCT.

Goals are to eat a clean 2800-3000 calories a day, maybe do some light cardio at the end of workouts, and try to gain 4-5lbs of muscle and shed some body fat. Im 5''10, 158, bf% in the mid-high teens. As this is my first PH, Im not really sure what to expect as posters in some of the logs have seen widely varying results.

I'll post updates, and appreciate the answers to my q's.

aww really? dangg i should have waited a coulpe months!
    Thank you so much for your feedback. I'll do 4 weeks of M1D and MMv3, followed by the 4 weeks of PCT. Started it today, with 2 M1D and 2 MMv3 about an hr prior to workout. The MMv3 made me gag a bit, and 2 of them definately made me nauseous. I think i will cut back to 1 or even half, and take them more often, but any advice on this would be helpful. I felt awful at the gym, but powered through this morning.

The plan is to do 4 M1D (2 in the AM preworkout, 2 in the evening) and 4MMv3 for week 1 (spread out throughout the day), and 5M1D and 4MMv3 for weeks 2-4. Followed by the PCT of Formadrol Extreme and T911, and probably start taking Kre Alkalyn again during PCT.

Goals are to eat a clean 2800-3000 calories a day, maybe do some light cardio at the end of workouts, and try to gain 4-5lbs of muscle and shed some body fat. Im 5''10, 158, bf% in the mid-high teens. As this is my first PH, Im not really sure what to expect as posters in some of the logs have seen widely varying results.

I'll post updates, and appreciate the answers to my q's.
    It may help to have food in your stomach when you dose MMv3. The effects will hit you very hard if you don't have some circulating lipids. Try biting down on the tablets once to increase surface area absorption.

ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

+1 on the change to peppermint!! Dissolves in a few minutes, any chalkiness is gone with a gulp of water...
    ...i remain, he who remains to be...
    3K+

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds much better now, if only I could get this into Australia
    i LOVE the rage from mmv3!!
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

seikot.lyam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MMv3

True about having food in your stomach, i mixed one cap with jack3d and was about to puke all over the weights. Now... what am I suppose to eat at 4am?

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ricka182 View Post
    +1 on the change to peppermint!! Dissolves in a few minutes, any chalkiness is gone with a gulp of water...
    Sounds much better now! Have you tried mmv3 old and new?

molto will become famous soon enough. (+50) molto will become famous soon enough. (+50) molto will become famous soon enough. (+50) molto will become famous soon enough. (+50) molto will become famous soon enough. (+50) molto will become famous soon enough. (+50) molto will become famous soon enough. (+50) molto will become famous soon enough. (+50) molto will become famous soon enough. (+50) molto will become famous soon enough. (+50) molto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    should m1d and mmv3 be taken with food ?
    if I workout in the PM will it be better to take them preworkout on empty stomach with my NO?

Originally Posted by molto View Post
    should m1d and mmv3 be taken with food ?
    if I workout in the PM will it be better to take them preworkout on empty stomach with my NO?
    I think taking it with food is fine. If you want more of a stim hit take it on a empty stomach.

Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you have issues with yohimbine and nausea, take it with food. That should help combat any ill feelings.

J989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) J989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) J989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) J989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) J989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) J989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) J989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) J989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) J989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) J989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) J989 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just bought the trifecta stack. During the first week I plan on 2 M1D/2 MMv3 AM and 2 M1D/2 MMv3 PM. Weeks 2-4 I'll bump the M1D up to 5 a day and keep the MMv3 at four. Because of my dosing schedule I'll be out of M1D at the end of week four, but I'll still have some MMv3 left. Can I start Formadrol and T-911 starting week 5, while at the same time finishing my MMv3?
    ~Josh~

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    no you should just increase your dose of the mmv3 to complete at the same time.

csquassi91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea i just started mmv3 and im just like dude...i dont have ****ing 20 min to sit here letting this **** dissolve so i give up n swallow