playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Anyone recommend me a training shoe?

I am trying to walk-on to a football program and I will be working at a gym called "Velocity". They have free weights, circuit training, turf field, track strip. I need a Nike shoe that will give me the best jumping ability and the best speed benefit possible.... Can ANYONE help me?

Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pazienxa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I use nike lunar elites at the moment and tehy are awesome. great lateral support, light weight, fairly durable sole, and i use them from weights to speed workouts.
    others i have used and are decent are sparq and edge trainers. never used frees before but they are supposed excellent as well.

Redjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've got the Lunar Elites, and they've served me well so far. Solid training shoe, no doubt. After 4 months of use, though, they're in pretty bad shape.

Of all the Nike trainers I've tried, the Free 5.0's were my favorite. Used them for all my sprinting/distance work and lifting as well. Lightweight, decent cushioning, breathable, and gave me that "barefoot" sensation.
    Last edited by Redjb; 07-25-2010 at 10:51 AM.
    "It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man struggles, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming." -Theodore Roosevelt

ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lunar elites working great for me aswell

andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nike 360's never let me down and they last forever

RAP214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAP214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAP214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAP214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAP214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAP214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAP214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAP214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAP214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAP214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAP214 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any kind of nike lunars are good. I have the Lunar Kayoss and love them. Nike free's are solid but can wear out quick. If you are going to be running on turf alot I would recommend Mizuno baseball trainers. Last forever and have crazy grip to the turf.

Registered User kennyfisher4413's Avatar
    kennyfisher4413 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nike 5.0s