Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How much peanut butter is too much?

If you're one of those people who believe any food goes on a bulk, then please don't bother, as I'm not looking to gain tons of fat and spend months cutting after.

Anyways, how much peanut butter is too much when you're bulking? I usually try to limit myself to one sandwich a day because I eat almonds and other nuts too, but how much is just too much? Because peanut butter is loaded with fat, albeit healthy fat.

baps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) baps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) baps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) baps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) baps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) baps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) baps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) baps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) baps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) baps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) baps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Shlovad View Post
    If you're one of those people who believe any food goes on a bulk, then please don't bother, as I'm not looking to gain tons of fat and spend months cutting after.

Anyways, how much peanut butter is too much when you're bulking? I usually try to limit myself to one sandwich a day because I eat almonds and other nuts too, but how much is just too much? Because peanut butter is loaded with fat, albeit healthy fat.
    1 tbs before bed is all you need.

clash101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clash101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clash101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clash101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clash101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clash101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clash101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clash101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clash101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clash101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clash101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thats not a clear question. Whats your weight? Height? Bodyfat%? Whats your daily calorie intake? Macro intake?

How can anyone tell you this? What a 6'2 150 guy needs is different from a 5'9 185 guy.

In the end, if you are doing a slow clean bulk (I'm assuming this since you said you are not a "eat everything in sight" kinda guy). then it depends again on your calorie and macro intake.

AS LONG AS it fits your daily calories requirement and your daily fat requirement, its fine. If it goes beyond that, then stop eating it.

Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have like 3tbsp a day, won't kill you if you take in alot. It's just peanut butter
    You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as were together <3

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000)

El. Oh. El.

Any food does go on a bulk. Because all that is important in terms of gaining mass are the calories, composed of either fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. Then to a lesser degree come the factors relating to carbohydrates such as their placement on the glycemic index scale.

You could gain tons of fat eating whole wheat pasta and grilled chicken breast with olive oil. And that's basically the "healthiest" meal I can think of.

Therefore, if you don't want to gain "tons of fat", you need to do a clean bulk. Clean bulk involves eating slightly above maintenance (a few hundred calories). So, if you want to avoid the peanut butter "causing" you to gain the tons of fat, you should make sure that it's not causing you to greatly surpass your daily needs.

IMO, the most peanut butter you could really have would be enough to where it did take the "20" place in the 40/40/20 PCF diet. That would mean that you would have all of your daily requirements of fat come from the peanut butter.
    @24HrTrainerNOLA
    -Jammin

Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Um, how is whole wheat pasta part of the healthiest meal you can think of? I can understand chicken breast, but pasta is not filled with that much protein and just basically carbs? Carbs are good, but you guys actually look to get in a certain amount of carbs per day? I get carbs regardless, I don't have to look to get them personally, I eat bread and cereal, plus pasta occasionally...

the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000)
    Um, how is whole wheat pasta part of the healthiest meal you can think of? I can understand chicken breast, but pasta is not filled with that much protein and just basically carbs? Carbs are good, but you guys actually look to get in a certain amount of carbs per day? I get carbs regardless, I don't have to look to get them personally, I eat bread and cereal, plus pasta occasionally...
    The meal I described contains:
    Lean meat protein - chicken breast
    Low GI carbohydrates - whole wheat pasta (which is higher in protein)
    Olive oil - healthy fats.
    @24HrTrainerNOLA
    -Jammin

I see... anyways, do you count the calories you eat each day? It seems like such a hassle. I usually give up because I eat too much, and also, some foods don't have labels on them so it's impossible.

Also, any food really doesn't go on a bulk. You can't tell me that McDonalds will be good for me on a bulk, even in moderation as you put it. It's still filled with fat and is just not good for you...

I see... anyways, do you count the calories you eat each day? It seems like such a hassle. I usually give up because I eat too much, and also, some foods don't have labels on them so it's impossible.

Also, any food really doesn't go on a bulk. You can't tell me that McDonalds will be good for me on a bulk, even in moderation as you put it. It's still filled with fat and is just not good for you...
    I don't. Because it is a hassle and takes away from the fun of working out and stuff.

Any food's nutritional information can be found online. So saying you can't find it isn't a valid excuse. Not in the Internet era.

And I'm the biggest advocate of eating whatever you want and still gaining.

The McDonald's diet is actually more anabolic than people give it credit for. And there are menu items which aren't that bad. It is under NO circumstances "healthy" to eat that food every day. But it could also give you plenty of gains of muscle mass. And lean ones at that.

I ran a keto diet using mainly McDonald's. Because it was the only way I could afford that much meat. And it worked pretty well. My cholesterol went through the roof, but I lost a fair amount of BF and got stronger.
    @24HrTrainerNOLA
    -Jammin

MetallicaGTRST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetallicaGTRST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetallicaGTRST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetallicaGTRST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetallicaGTRST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetallicaGTRST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetallicaGTRST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetallicaGTRST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetallicaGTRST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetallicaGTRST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetallicaGTRST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    IMO the only time you are eating too much PB, is when your **** starts coming out the same texture/viscosity as the PB you are eating.

LOL

alex_dude1o1 is not very helpful. (-500) alex_dude1o1 is not very helpful. (-500) alex_dude1o1 is not very helpful. (-500) alex_dude1o1 is not very helpful. (-500) alex_dude1o1 is not very helpful. (-500) alex_dude1o1 is not very helpful. (-500) alex_dude1o1 is not very helpful. (-500) alex_dude1o1 is not very helpful. (-500) alex_dude1o1 is not very helpful. (-500) alex_dude1o1 is not very helpful. (-500) alex_dude1o1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by MetallicaGTRST View Post
    IMO the only time you are eating too much PB, is when your **** starts coming out the same texture/viscosity as the PB you are eating.

LOL
    lol this made me lol

repped

MetallicaGTRST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetallicaGTRST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetallicaGTRST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetallicaGTRST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetallicaGTRST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetallicaGTRST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetallicaGTRST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetallicaGTRST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetallicaGTRST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetallicaGTRST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetallicaGTRST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's so true though..

I have eaten like 5-6 TBSP of PB on an empty stomach (with water) before, and took a **** a few hours later..

It wasn't fun.

Tigrillo23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tigrillo23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tigrillo23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tigrillo23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tigrillo23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tigrillo23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take 2 table spoons with every meal!

Zevier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zevier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zevier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zevier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zevier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zevier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zevier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zevier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zevier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zevier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zevier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Use FitDay.com and read some articles on the supersite on nutrition, some have macronutrients ratios based on your weight/height, etc.

Tigrillo23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tigrillo23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tigrillo23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tigrillo23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tigrillo23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tigrillo23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So its not bad i have that peunut buter??

Zevier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zevier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zevier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zevier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zevier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zevier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zevier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zevier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zevier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zevier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zevier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It depends on how much fat intake you need, like I said read some nutrition articles on the supersite directed from the homepage and find one that has a macronutrients (fat, carbs, protein, etc) calculator based on your weight/height/goals, etc and then go on Fitday.com and add to your Foodlist all the fatty foods you eat during a day, if you're under you can eat more peanut butter, if you're over you should probably cut the quantities down.

PulloutBigGuns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can never have too much peanut butter! :-)

Ok on a more serious note, maybe switch it up between peanut butter, almond, cashew, and other butters to get more variety in.

I think I usually get in around 1/4 cup of nut butters total in my average day, but sometimes its more because I like putting it in smoothies for a calorie boost.

BrodyLang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrodyLang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrodyLang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrodyLang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrodyLang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrodyLang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I prefer taking 1 tbsp of almond butter after every meal. Peanut butter is estrogenic (of course it won't grow titties on you) but since it's high in boron, it is estrogenic, so i prefer to go with almond butter instead.

So i can also have a handfull of some cashews after my lunch meal evryday??

What about tortillas is that bad for you??

Trauma5951 is just really nice. (+1000) Trauma5951 is just really nice. (+1000) Trauma5951 is just really nice. (+1000) Trauma5951 is just really nice. (+1000) Trauma5951 is just really nice. (+1000) Trauma5951 is just really nice. (+1000) Trauma5951 is just really nice. (+1000) Trauma5951 is just really nice. (+1000) Trauma5951 is just really nice. (+1000) Trauma5951 is just really nice. (+1000) Trauma5951 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Usually 5 tbsp a day...

Its a great way to pack in calories considering i find it difficult to eat in excess of 2500 calories.
    ---- I rep back ----- (500+)

How many tortillas should i eat in a day now??

I like this forum it helps!!

I just read online and you were right cashews and peunuts are real good also dry fruit..

JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I eat 8 tbsp a day, so 4 servings.

Tortillas is that bad??

jwb864 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwb864 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwb864 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwb864 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwb864 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwb864 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwb864 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwb864 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwb864 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwb864 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwb864 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by the1satanfears View Post
    El. Oh. El.

Any food does go on a bulk. Because all that is important in terms of gaining mass are the calories, composed of either fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. Then to a lesser degree come the factors relating to carbohydrates such as their placement on the glycemic index scale.

You could gain tons of fat eating whole wheat pasta and grilled chicken breast with olive oil. And that's basically the "healthiest" meal I can think of.

Therefore, if you don't want to gain "tons of fat", you need to do a clean bulk. Clean bulk involves eating slightly above maintenance (a few hundred calories). So, if you want to avoid the peanut butter "causing" you to gain the tons of fat, you should make sure that it's not causing you to greatly surpass your daily needs.

IMO, the most peanut butter you could really have would be enough to where it did take the "20" place in the 40/40/20 PCF diet. That would mean that you would have all of your daily requirements of fat come from the peanut butter.

everyone dioffernt. when i bulk i dont just go for "mass" im trying to put on the most size with the least fat i can. like i said everyone does things differnt

trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jwb864 View Post
    everyone dioffernt. when i bulk i dont just go for "mass" im trying to put on the most size with the least fat i can. like i said everyone does things differnt
    Strong bump.