Closed Thread
Page 362 of 375 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 ... LastLast
Results 10,831 to 10,860 of 11248
    thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IrishLassie78 View Post
    This is the truth. And they get snot and other disgusting things everywhere too. Which is a big part of the reason I've never wanted kids. I would blow my little germaphobe mind. Not to mention the idea of popping one out of my body and all that involves totally freaks me out. Definitely NOT for me.
    Yep, good luck people getting those sweet black or stainless steel appliances in your kitchen, fingerprints and sticky kid stuff errywhere! Oh yeah, I have no interest in doing that whole thing for 9 months and then shooting out a hairless turkey from myself. I get weirded out enough just having to get my teeth cleaned!
    Glad you get a long weekend in there to spend some time with the Ham Fam.

And those potatoes sound delicious.
    Yep, good day yesterday with the Ham Fam, potatoes = amaze ballz.
    Originally Posted by beatha View Post
    Happy Holidays to you too Ham
    May the cookies and deviled eggs be epically awesome!!!
    Take care of zombie hand and if you get a chance LIFT my friend ... lol something other than mini fridges and attack poodles .... all kidding aside be well and enjoy the time with fam.
    Haha thanks Bea, will do!

Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    Merry Christmas, Hamster. Glad you liked the magnets!
    Merry Christmas Drea, those are awesome!

-------------------------------------------------------

Life and Times of Ham coming up...
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ~~Life and Times of Ham - Christmas Edition!~~

lol

Had fun yesterday and saw enough family to last me a good 6 months lulz. I am definitely not one to like being around a ton of people for more than a few hours, screaming kids running about, crazy dog running all over, holding back lol'ing at innocent yet lulzy inappropriate comments made by older family members. I'm like an 8 yr old I swear. Great food (Honeybaked Ham, deviled eggs, baked goods, and choc oreo cheesecake) and saw a lot of family who I only see once a yr. Parents came over my house later that night to do our Xmas presents. They usually give me a few good ideas for stuff they need but I wish they had more they needed. Got my dad a new GPS for his car, giftcard he really wanted to the baseball stadium (my parents live by a minor league park so they go to prob 20+ games a year), some other gift cards and misc stuff, he isn't allowed to have like candy/junk food since his heart attack so I can't really get him "bad" foods anymore or my mom would kill me. Got my mom her favorite perfume, custom staionary set with her beloved white buffalo and name/address, truffles, gift cards, and some other little things. My mom always goes nuts picking out stuff for me haha. I like those Lindor truffles so she got me like 4 packs of different flavors haha. Buncha gift cards to places I love, some new bath towels and rugs, more candy haha, and this sweet old timey metal sign of a tabby cat food advertisement they got while traveling. (I'm going to be stocked up on candy til July lol!)

Going to get some lifting in at home today! Planning on going to LTF tomorrow for Back/Biceps day (prob haven't been there in 2 mths! ) Will get some swimming and sauna time in finally. And lifting will resume full time from there on out! Will start cal tracking again now that I'll be cooking and not doing take out or holiday food.

Ham on with strength, courage, and deviled eggs!
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Just doing the prep work! jjeane's Avatar
    jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How is the hand??
    Glad you had a great time with the family. you are so considerate of your parents. Very thoughtful gifts!
    Ham on tomorrow at LTF!! Hoping the freaky cleaning lady isn't there!! LOL
    Spoon Barbell Club

My Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147722593

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Set your bar high, be kind, and do more of what makes you stronger. Eleiko

Love over fear

Originally Posted by jjeane View Post
    How is the hand??
    Glad you had a great time with the family. you are so considerate of your parents. Very thoughtful gifts!
    Ham on tomorrow at LTF!! Hoping the freaky cleaning lady isn't there!! LOL
    Hand is fine now, prob will have small scar but nothing crazy. It's been nearly a month and I had a couple weeks off of lifting so it healed fine. I try lol, I wish they'd agree to let me do something more serious like have someone install an automatic garage door or dishwasher. My mom is always like oh I don't want to have to have all that stuff scheduled and it'd be a whole big thing. She doesn't use electronics at all really (won't use computer, has one of those old people cell phones but she never has it on, ahhh!) At least my dad is willing to get into some tech-y things as long as I set them up for him - iphone, gps, dvd player.

Yeah they better let me do a pwo dump in peace!!

Workout coming up...
    Current PRs:

DL/SQUAT DAY

SUPPS:
    PRE: Psycho 2 scoops
    INTRA: none

BODY WEIGHT: 176

WARMUP:
    -Foam rolling 5.5min
    -BW squats
    -Arm circles

BACK:
    DL:
    *do, raw
    135x10
    165x7
    195x5
    *versa grips
    225x3
    *belt
    245x3
    265x3

LEGS:
    Squats:
    *rehband knee sleeves
    45x12
    95x10
    135x7
    160x5
    *belt
    175x10 (vid, did this for a promo competition)
    185x3
    195x3

bw squat rep competition for AEN

-Stretching 30min

Nice first workout back, did easy weights, that 175x10 was tough though! Left knee is all bruised when I fell at work last week (didn't hurt during lifting), slipped on someone's crappy muddy driveway and totally lost it. I rolled up like an armadilo to protect my hands and feet of course. Minimal damage using the armadilo method.

Ate a box of pasta, 8 meatballs, and a whole tub of mushrooms in a 24hr period, dunno if that's too many mushrooms. I worry about selenium poisoning, but I think that's if you keep doing that over an extended period. Need to pick up some meatz tomorrow to make something this weekend. Will make another box of pasta too HNNGGG! And carrots, have a thing for carrots right now, and the potatoes in oil. Weighed in at 174 the other day in the morning. Was 181 a couple weeks ago.

Been watching a lot of movies the last couple days. Netflix sent me an email saying ZOMG you gotta watch "Good People" it's amazing. No. That was the worst movie I've ever seen, take your email and shove it Netflix! Anyways I did stumble across "Nebraska" which is now in my top 5 favorite movies, srs, loved it!
    Current PRs:

mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you must have sent me the pasta vibe. I haven't had pasta in a really long time and had some yesterday and today. yummy. Now, bring on the bloat. Glad you had a great Xmas. Be careful at LTF this time of year. It's always crazy for at least a couple of weeks.
    "There's something about a heavy weight that makes a body not want to get under it. Part of the fun of weightlifting is rousing one's spirit and getting under a heavy weight in spite of one's more sensible survival instincts." -Stenn

"Conditioning prepares you for battle. Cardio makes you really good at running slowly away." -Chris Shugart.

TEAM AMAZON - Sisterhood of Iron

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=571188111#post571188111

jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    175x10 on squats!! Ballsy! Excellent work.
    Not sure if I would worry about eating to many mushrooms! Way to put that pasta to good use though!!
    Spoon Barbell Club

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Love over fear

Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Glad the Ham Christmas was good!

Nice work on the squats and deads! Nothing like getting back into it with a great workout.
    If this were easy, everyone would walk around ripped.

I like eating, it helps with the not dying.

Journal: Back in Black
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120569281

Originally Posted by mmater View Post
    you must have sent me the pasta vibe. I haven't had pasta in a really long time and had some yesterday and today. yummy. Now, bring on the bloat. Glad you had a great Xmas. Be careful at LTF this time of year. It's always crazy for at least a couple of weeks.
    Haha pasta is da shizzle man. Yeah that's coming for sure, today wasn't too bad though. I did notice a lot of people taking tours today of the gym, that's unusual for a Sat night.

175x10 on squats!! Ballsy! Excellent work.
    Not sure if I would worry about eating to many mushrooms! Way to put that pasta to good use though!!
    Thanks JJ, it was a rep your body weight challenge. Someone in that comp got like 40 reps, at I think 145lbs, impressive. Lol ok I won't worry about dieing from mushroom overdose.
    Originally Posted by Echo814 View Post
    Glad the Ham Christmas was good!

Nice work on the squats and deads! Nothing like getting back into it with a great workout.
    Yeah I had a nice time. Yep, was fun to get back at it!

Workout coming up...
    Current PRs:

BACK AND BICEPS

SUPPS:

BODY WEIGHT: 177

WARMUP:
    -Arm circles of peace
    -BW squats
    -Cuban Press

BACK:
    Bent Over BB Rows:
    *wide grip
    45x15
    75x12
    95x12
    105x10
    115x7
    95x15

Superset of Death:
    Pull Ups.......Chin Ups
    bw x 3.........bw x 3
    bw x 3.........bw x 3
    bw x 3.........bw x 3
    bw x 2.5......bw x 3
    bw x 2.........bw x 2.5
    bw x 2.........bw x 2
    Haven't done those in nearly two months, was really difficult, profuse sweating all over the place

DB Rows:
    50s x 10
    60s x 8
    65s x 8
    70s x 6
    70s x 6
    65s x 7
    65s x 7
    60s x 8
    Very challenging as well even though I didn't dance with the 80s, gave 110% on every rep, will get back to heavy wt soon.jpg

Lat Pulldown:
    85x8
    100x7
    115x7
    115x7

Messed around with assisted pullups machine, felt unnatural and not very useful, will not being doing those again.

Face Pulls:
    42.5kg x 15
    42.5kg x 12

BICEPS:
    DB Curls:
    20s x 15
    25s x 12
    25s x 11

OTHER:
    -Stretching 30min
    -Foam rolling 7min
    -Hot tub 10min
    -Light swimming
    -Sauna 15min (10/5)

Dropped the wt a bit on most things, haven't done this specific workout in a really long time. Decent wt lifted, not too bad, need to get my pull ups/chin ups strength back. May go up there an extra time weekly just to practice those. I would love to purchase a pull up station for my home gym, looked online for hours on Black Friday srs. Can't find anything that'll fit indoors and give enough space to not hit my head on the ceiling! Even considered putting one in my bedroom instead of basement (won't go in garage, no space with cars parked and too cold most of the year) but I measured and it would be too close height wise even in a bedroom. Mind=blown, my ceilings are normal I think, not sure why they make the non commercial ones so high when people are trying to buy these probably for their home. And yeah I have that doorway one but it scares the crap out of me, seems so unsteady like something is going to break when I'm up there. So if anybody knows of a shorter pull up/chin up station let me know. I am specifically looking for one that has the handles angled a little bit too.

This Adidas Power Tower has the exact kind of handholds I'm looking for but it is too tall.
    http://www.amazon.com/adidas-Perform...=pull+up+tower

Power tower = 91 inches
    ceilings inside house = 92 inches
    Where do they want you to set it up?

Anyways, felt great to get in the pool and sauna. If upper body is sore tomorrow I'll bump bench to Mon and do cardio tomorrow. Went grocery shopping so we have healthy shiz up in here. Tonight is steak and potato soup, Italian bread, carrots, cherries, rice, and deviled eggs.
    Current PRs:

Cardio Day of peace and prosperity.

Here's what went down...

-Stationary Bike - 1 hr, 14.9 miles
    -Stretching 30min
    -Foam rolling 6min

BOOM!
    Current PRs:

viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hammie - you are so good doing all that foam rolling and stretching! My hat goes off to you.
    Instagram: vicclesloveskarate
    New log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170156703&p=1416249753#post1416249753
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166758171
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157799473&highlight=Vic%27s+log

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I LOVE my power tower. It's amazing. Ours is high but the ceiling is high where we have it set up so it works. Best investment ever!!! The doorway one is not too bad. We have one and it's pretty sturdy. Stephen uses it and he's around 180lbs. The only thing is you want something to cushion your fall if one should happen. It hurts the knees when the thing does manage to fall down

So happy you had a nice Christmas! Merry Christmas!
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm so impressed that you can do all those pull ups and chins. I'm the same bodyweight currently and can't manage one damn pull up at this weight lol. I can get a pathetic chin up or two in, but it just ain't the same.

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Can't find anything that'll fit indoors and give enough space to not hit my head on the ceiling!
    Yeah seriously, I've looked around for stuff for the home gym I'm putting together. My (new to me, but very old) old school gym has the tallest pull up station I've ever seen. Climbed up it for the first time and discovered I was afraid of heights, which was weird because I wasn't five seconds earlier. It was all I could do not to wrap myself around the thing like a frightened monkey.

Originally Posted by viccles007 View Post
    Hammie - you are so good doing all that foam rolling and stretching! My hat goes off to you.
    I try.

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    I LOVE my power tower. It's amazing. Ours is high but the ceiling is high where we have it set up so it works. Best investment ever!!! The doorway one is not too bad. We have one and it's pretty sturdy. Stephen uses it and he's around 180lbs. The only thing is you want something to cushion your fall if one should happen. It hurts the knees when the thing does manage to fall down

So happy you had a nice Christmas! Merry Christmas!
    I'm around 180 too heehee, and noooo way I'm using that thing if I have to plan for an ugly crash to the ground. Mine really doesn't seem sturdy the few times I've used it. Door frame doesn't seem great either.

Originally Posted by itsagoodday View Post
    I'm so impressed that you can do all those pull ups and chins. I'm the same bodyweight currently and can't manage one damn pull up at this weight lol. I can get a pathetic chin up or two in, but it just ain't the same.
    Thanks, they are a mighty feat but I can do it.
    Yeah seriously, I've looked around for stuff for the home gym I'm putting together. My (new to me, but very old) old school gym has the tallest pull up station I've ever seen. Climbed up it for the first time and discovered I was afraid of heights, which was weird because I wasn't five seconds earlier. It was all I could do not to wrap myself around the thing like a frightened monkey.
    LMAO!!!

No workout today, dropped off car to get fixed at 8am, was supposed to be done in afternoon but alas they found a few other issues, it's almost 5 and they just called me now to come back and get it. Bahhh would've squeezed something in had I not thought I'd have to get back down there at 2 or 3.
    Current PRs:

vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love the Power Tower..very cool
    It never fails every time i take my car in for one thing they find two more..i wish i lived somewhere i could just walk...
    How is your hand..
    Daily Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172687201
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Food Journal
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

Putting in the work IrishLassie78's Avatar
    IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hiya Hammie Glad the Ham Christmas was Hamtastic.

I just saw that cardio post and thought I'd stumbled into the wrong journal...

I really hope the New Year's Resolutioners aren't a thing at my work gym. Yet another reason why I quit going to LA Fitness. The place is a zoo at the best of times. January through April are hell on earth in that place. Definitely don't have the patience for that.
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163596431

Originally Posted by vanessa40 View Post
    I love the Power Tower..very cool
    It never fails every time i take my car in for one thing they find two more..i wish i lived somewhere i could just walk...
    How is your hand..
    Lol yep, I went in expecting to wait for a half hr and be done, nope, at least they gave me a loaner car but still it was 10hrs later I got to pick up my car, oh and $1400 later too! Maybe I should let them keep the car, then I'd have $1400 AND room for the Power Tower in my garage. Hand is pretty much healed up, new skin still growing in, but I've been lifting on it and everything feels fine at this point.

I just saw that cardio post and thought I'd stumbled into the wrong journal...
    Lol, now that I'd not carrying mini fridges 14hrs a day I gotta do something!
    I really hope the New Year's Resolutioners aren't a thing at my work gym. Yet another reason why I quit going to LA Fitness. The place is a zoo at the best of times. January through April are hell on earth in that place. Definitely don't have the patience for that.
    Well there is a way to predict this. If your workplace has a buncha hammy people running around talking about no carbs and ketosis and slow metabolism and how special they are cause eating healthy doesn't allow them to lose weight - then yes, yes it will be a thing. I assure you though that none of the people at my work will be invading your gym, or any gym for that matter, unless there's a flashing Budweiser sign out front.

------------------------------------------

So yeah not much accomplished today due to all the car shenanigans. Planning on Chest/Tri day tomorrow. No serious plans for New Years thank goodness, will probably sleep in, lift, and eat chicken wings. Oh speaking of shenanigans, health insurance of peace. This was a gigantic pain in my ass last year getting everything switched over and in place. Still the insurance co website to this day says my policy is invalid when I try to do the online billpay. Anyways this month I realized they never mailed me a bill for Jan (I know I know what is this 1942 paying bills by mail but I've found no other options and yes have called and waited on hold til seasons changed and my leg hair grew three inches in one sitting and the cows came home.) I didn't want my stuff to get screwed up so I just sent them a check with a note saying hey you never mailed me a bill. And today BOOM - get a bill in the mail saying due Jan 1st, which is what like Thursday? FFS you're giving people 2 business days to get their check in? Customer service of peace. And then I'm sure as soon as someone goes to Urgent Care to get their leg sewn back on from a t-rex attack their insurance will be invalid because the check is sitting at the post office of prosperity.

Things just need to work and people need to do what they're supposed to do, RARRWWW!!!

/PSA
    Current PRs:

beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nice psa
    i'd so go to gym with a budlight sign in the window ... so long as people were served on the way out not when coming in ... cant imagine gym idiots + beer in a room full of potentially dangers equipment.

/end silly aside

Glad Xmas holiday was good. Have a Happy New Years!!!

Gotta go handout reps cause I am always on spread :/.
    "Ego kills spirit. Find confidence in your own progress not in comparison to others." - me waking up 11/21/15

"It does not have to be a perfect workout; just be consistent" - my obi-wan

On my way to new levels in 2017
    347 / 209 / DL 408 / 964.5 / Wilks 429.013

"Stay humble" - B*itch that lifts > me

SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Gotta love ins companies. And car repair shops. Ugh.
    Me vs. Me: Lifting with UCTD: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170084343

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Quoting on my phone is a big pita but that "on hold till your leg hair grew 3 inches" comment just made me burst out laughing at work. GOOD THING I'M ALONE TONIGHT, lulz. Happy New Year, Hamster. May your 2015 be blissfully free of gym idiots, expensive auto repairs, rampaging dogs, and collapsing pullup bars.
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Glad you had a nice Christmas. Your journal is always so entertaining and brings so many LOLs
    My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159386641

2018 goals:
    Lift more than I did in 2017, which won't be hard because I haven't lifted much since March 2017
    Build back the muscle I lost while I went through a "I hate lifting" phase
    Love lifting again

Originally Posted by beatha View Post
    nice psa
    i'd so go to gym with a budlight sign in the window ... so long as people were served on the way out not when coming in ... cant imagine gym idiots + beer in a room full of potentially dangers equipment.

/end silly aside
    Lol, drunk deadlifting not even once.
    Glad Xmas holiday was good. Have a Happy New Years!!!

Gotta go handout reps cause I am always on spread :/.
    Happy New Year to you too! Spread those reps like butter brohametta.
    Originally Posted by SophieM View Post
    Gotta love ins companies. And car repair shops. Ugh.
    The trials and tribulations of Ham.
    Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    Quoting on my phone is a big pita but that "on hold till your leg hair grew 3 inches" comment just made me burst out laughing at work. GOOD THING I'M ALONE TONIGHT, lulz. Happy New Year, Hamster. May your 2015 be blissfully free of gym idiots, expensive auto repairs, rampaging dogs, and collapsing pullup bars.
    Haha Happy New Year Drea!
    Originally Posted by JenSTL4 View Post
    Glad you had a nice Christmas. Your journal is always so entertaining and brings so many LOLs
    I try.

---------------------------------------------

Today is Chest and Tri day! Still mega sore from all the gym time lately, I sneezed today and almost cried.
    Current PRs:

CHEST/TRI DAY

SUPPS:

BODY WEIGHT: 177

WARMUP:
    -Arm circles of peace
    -Cuban Press
    -BW squats

CHEST:
    Bench Press:
    45x15
    75x15
    105x12
    135x9
    145x4
    145x4
    135x8
    *bah, lightest bench day ever, haven't benched in like 3 weeks doe

TRI:
    CGBP:
    *wrist wraps
    95x15
    110x10
    120x7
    105x10

OTHER:
    -Cardio - Bike 30min, 7.8 miles
    -Stretching 30min
    -Foam rolling 5.5min

Still pretty sore with the upper body, especially lats and whatever is surrounding your ribcage. No heavy wts were seen that day. Will bump it up next time RARRWWW!

My excitement for the week was finding one of those drip trays on Ebay for the Foreman grill lulz. Have been searching for mine for months! I don't understand how it disappeared, have been putting a giant cookie sheet under there which is a hassle. LMAO I will be able to cook buffalo burgers with ease now. Also got a new power saw and some misc tools and supplies from Amazon with some gift cards I had. I'm doing a mini construction project. Everything should be here tomorrow so I can start working on it. Also thinking about doing some painting in the basement. The staircase could use a repainting and would look sweet in some color other than the gray it is now, also considering painting something cool/gym related/motivational on a wall if I can think of something I'd really like that is also within my skill level. My dad let me paint this huge Nike swoosh in my room when I was young, came out really nice.
    Current PRs:

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mmm, burgers...! I've been craving burgers lately. I wanted to have some for supper but we apparently have other plans I didn't know about

Hope you have a fantastic new years Hammie!

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mmmm buffalo burgers, always fantastic!!

You should paint "the ham" on your gym wall

Happy Almost New Year Hams!
    Current Log:
    Promera - Gluta Blast and Amino-Tren with derickb - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164803381

*TEAM AMAZON* - Sisterhood of Iron

Past Logs:
    Promera Sports - Gluta-Tren & Con-Cret - Swoosh & Lex - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146265453

Putting in the work IrishLassie78's Avatar
    IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I love the idea of some sort of gym themed mural on the wall. That would be awesome. I've always wanted to have a bathroom painted like the Beatles "Yellow Submarine" cartoon from way back in the day. Yellow tub with portholes, Paul, George, John, and Ringo on the wall, the Walrus and the Egghead somewhere in there.... Would be sweet
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163596431

Happy New Year Hammie!!
    So much going on here. 40 reps at 145 BW on squats. Good farking word! Mind is blown!
    Still doing excellent on them chin pull ups. They are just a practice, practice practice thing.
    Have you thought of getting one of those pullup things that goes in a doorway?? Maybe I missed something.
    Enjoy the burger!
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Happy New Year Hammie!
    Instagram: vicclesloveskarate
    New log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170156703&p=1416249753#post1416249753
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166758171
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157799473&highlight=Vic%27s+log

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Mmm, burgers...! I've been craving burgers lately. I wanted to have some for supper but we apparently have other plans I didn't know about

Hope you have a fantastic new years Hammie! : D
    I might make some buffalo burgers tomorrow. Happy New Year!

Originally Posted by lexagon View Post
    Mmmm buffalo burgers, always fantastic!!

You should paint "the ham" on your gym wall

Happy Almost New Year Hams!
    Was thinking about painting a muscle flexing ham lifting a dumbbell, srs. Happy New Year!

I love the idea of some sort of gym themed mural on the wall. That would be awesome. I've always wanted to have a bathroom painted like the Beatles "Yellow Submarine" cartoon from way back in the day. Yellow tub with portholes, Paul, George, John, and Ringo on the wall, the Walrus and the Egghead somewhere in there.... Would be sweet
    LOL!! That's a cool idea for the bathroom. I need something unique for sure, the furnace repair people are already like wtf when they go in my basement.

Happy New Year Hammie!!
    So much going on here. 40 reps at 145 BW on squats. Good farking word! Mind is blown!
    Still doing excellent on them chin pull ups. They are just a practice, practice practice thing.
    Have you thought of getting one of those pullup things that goes in a doorway?? Maybe I missed something.
    Enjoy the burger!
    Yeah I have the doorway thing but it is not sturdy at all! (Neither is the doorframe.) I want something solid to work on.

Originally Posted by viccles007 View Post
    Happy New Year Hammie!
    Happy New Year V!

---------------------------------------------------

Lifting today, what am I gonna lift - weights.

Productive day already, vacuumed up a storm, cleaned the bathroom and shower as well. Amazon pkg came today with power saw and odds and ends, can start my building project of peace.
    Current PRs:

Closed Thread
Page 362 of 375 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 ... LastLast