Closed Thread
Page 75 of 375 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,250 of 11248
    brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hammer! You should check this chick out! Reppin 205! Some motivation for bench day!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...2631271&page=1

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post

So good heated up, I imagined they were real pastries and took a fork to my bars, srs. I'll try the other flavors tomorrow and settle on one to order a box of. Too bad the Variety thing has coconut, what kind of weirdo likes coconut?!
    I'm sure if you sent me the coconut ones, the chain of good karma set up would cause simultaneous (or is that consecutive? haha) Quest bars/sex/deadlifting to occur, like, 4 days in a row. Just sayin.
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by -H- View Post
    YUM! So is heating what people do with these? What's up with that? LOL...
    Duuude, it's like taking the most awesome brownie/piece of pie/cookie of extreme awesomeness and getting it fresh out of the oven! You MUST heat it up - it's Ham Law.
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Hammer! You should check this chick out! Reppin 205! Some motivation for bench day!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...2631271&page=1
    Ohhh I saw that thread earlier today (my rest day of doing nothing but roaming around the forums, lol.) That is in all seriousness VERY impressive.

Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    I'm sure if you sent me the coconut ones, the chain of good karma set up would cause simultaneous (or is that consecutive? haha) Quest bars/sex/deadlifting to occur, like, 4 days in a row. Just sayin.
    Wow, 4 days in a row?! Well damn, I don't wanna throw my back out... and aside from that, DLing that often can't be good for ya either... TROLLFACE.JPG.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok....I know where to find the deadlifting and sex, but where do I find these Quest bars?? Must have

Don't know what kind of music you guys like, but if you like screamie stuff, my daughter is on a world tour with these guys.....she's the girlfriend of the guitarist with the long hair. All of their songs are on I-tunes. When they're not on tour, they live about 30 minutes from KimP!

Last edited by swooshie; 02-29-2012 at 10:42 PM.
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not sure if srs...
    Totally kidding. I actually go all out and shove it up my ass.
    http://xkcd.com/220/

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Rest days are for babies. This has been confirmed. Training 7/24 FTW!! I'll just eat and sleep more to ensure recovery!
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

-H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Duuude, it's like taking the most awesome brownie/piece of pie/cookie of extreme awesomeness and getting it fresh out of the oven! You MUST heat it up - it's Ham Law.
    LOL! Ok, will do.

Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    Don't know what kind of music you guys like, but if you like screamie stuff, my daughter is on a world tour with these guys.....she's the girlfriend of the guitarist with the long hair. All of their songs are on I-tunes. When they're not on tour, they live about 30 minutes from KimP!
    WOW cool! Is she having a good time?

Originally Posted by danibel View Post
    LOL.
    "You pass on more to your children and your grandchildren than your eye color, your hair color, your crooked smile. You also pass on your enthusiasm, your spirit, your desire to compete. You provide the living example that they can become more than they ever thought they could. Because you did.”
    -- Nike

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where's Ham???

Hammie.....come and play with us!
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hai Swoosh! Was gone most of the day getting to show off dat dere Ham strength, lulz, got home after massive cheat meal and took a nap. Also, the Quest Bars, they do sell them on this site, but I got them on the Quest website because they gave me free shipping since I was sampling individual ones.

Originally Posted by danibel View Post

Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    Rest days are for babies. This has been confirmed. Training 7/24 FTW!! I'll just eat and sleep more to ensure recovery!
    Pfft! Well I just took another "rest day" (from training) to go help my friend move from 8-4. BRB, carrying furniture, matresses, and boxes down and then back up an ass load of stairs like 50 times. BRB, postponing Squat Day to do this functional strength day and sweat like a beast. BRB friend owns more books than anyone I've ever met.

Yep and that's ^^^ what I did all day. That had to count as some kind of cardio at least! It was cool to use my functional strength for good and be "I AM HAM RARRWWW!!!" Feltgoodham.jpg, friend was reallly appreciative and gave me foodz. My cheat meal while doing this (ok don't laugh at me guys)... 3 donuts, half a gallon of sweet tea, and a pizza (smaller one though, only 6 slices, called the Butcher Block w/ pepperoni, ham, meatballs, and bacon.) Got about 2500 cals out of all that (I don't know the exact macros on the pizza, tried to get comparable ones off fitday) and about 100g protein, so not too horrible. I may do a 50g protein shake before bed just to even out the protein. I'm detoxing tomorrow, lol. And I may just do an upper body workout tomorrow due to the excessive stairs today, knee's been a little meh from that ever since I got home.

Got an awesome package in the mail today (from Bos!) Along with a nice letter...

Awesome Gold's Gym TX shirt:

Ham Rage gym drawing (by her Amazon in training ):

LMAO! I'm impressed with how well the Hams were drawn! This is going on my fridge!
    Last edited by thehobbes; 03-01-2012 at 08:20 PM.
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Got an awesome package in the mail today (from Bos!) Along with a nice letter...

TOTALLY jelly of that shirt. I swear to G if I don't EARN one of those while I am down there, I am going to military press Bos into the pool.

BTW, where is the ham belly!!!!! Cut looks like it is going really well. Great job!!!!!
    "There's something about a heavy weight that makes a body not want to get under it. Part of the fun of weightlifting is rousing one's spirit and getting under a heavy weight in spite of one's more sensible survival instincts." -Stenn

"Conditioning prepares you for battle. Cardio makes you really good at running slowly away." -Chris Shugart.

TEAM AMAZON - Sisterhood of Iron

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=571188111#post571188111

Originally Posted by mmater View Post
    TOTALLY jelly of that shirt. I swear to G if I don't EARN one of those while I am down there, I am going to military press Bos into the pool.

BTW, where is the ham belly!!!!! Cut looks like it is going really well. Great job!!!!!
    LOL, it's sooo comfy, really soft so it makes you want to grope your own traps. Wait, I do that anyways! Thanks mater, it's going great (I'll probably retain a little water the next couple days due to my cheat today) but I can tell a huge difference already just getting down to 170. The amazing shrinking belly!
    Current PRs:

Picking up the pieces newbeginning828's Avatar
    newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hai Swoosh! Was gone most of the day getting to show off dat dere Ham strength, lulz, got home after massive cheat meal and took a nap. Also, the Quest Bars, they do sell them on this site, but I got them on the Quest website because they gave me free shipping since I was sampling individual ones.

Pfft! Well I just took another "rest day" (from training) to go help my friend move from 8-4. BRB, carrying furniture, matresses, and boxes down and then back up an ass load of stairs like 50 times. BRB, postponing Squat Day to do this functional strength day and sweat like a beast. BRB friend owns more books than anyone I've ever met.

Yep and that's ^^^ what I did all day. That had to count as some kind of cardio at least! It was cool to use my functional strength for good and be "I AM HAM RARRWWW!!!" Feltgoodham.jpg, friend was reallly appreciative and gave me foodz. My cheat meal while doing this (ok don't laugh at me guys)... 3 donuts, half a gallon of sweet tea, and a pizza (smaller one though, only 6 slices, called the Butcher Block w/ pepperoni, ham, meatballs, and bacon.) Got about 2500 cals out of all that (I don't know the exact macros on the pizza, tried to get comparable ones off fitday) and about 100g protein, so not too horrible. I may do a 50g protein shake before bed just to even out the protein. I'm detoxing tomorrow, lol. And I may just do an upper body workout tomorrow due to the excessive stairs today, knee's been a little meh from that ever since I got home.

Ham Rage gym drawing (by her Amazon in training ):

LMAO! I'm impressed with how well the Hams were drawn! This is going on my fridge!
    Srs Hammy this whole post had me LMAO!

Sweeeet shirt! You should draw a ponytail on the dude
    "The minute you lose confidence in yourself and stop believing... you've lost" by Jan Matthews
    **TEAM AMAZON** Sisterhood of Iron

My Building Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139809523

Summer Lifting w/Promera! (COMPLETED)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146024643

mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL, it's sooo comfy, really soft so it makes you want to grope your own traps. Wait, I do that anyways! Thanks mater, it's going great (I'll probably retain a little water the next couple days due to my cheat today) but I can tell a huge difference already just getting down to 170. The amazing shrinking belly!
    I would too, but I can't reach around my massive shoulders. BWAHAHAHA.
    "There's something about a heavy weight that makes a body not want to get under it. Part of the fun of weightlifting is rousing one's spirit and getting under a heavy weight in spite of one's more sensible survival instincts." -Stenn

"Conditioning prepares you for battle. Cardio makes you really good at running slowly away." -Chris Shugart.

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=571188111#post571188111

bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Glad you liked it. Lmao at the crumpled, stained drawing...lol. Isabel drawing at the kitchen table with greasy buttered popcorn fingers and Axel grabbing the drawing to look at it and scrunching it up...good times
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become." Buddha

Originally Posted by newbeginning828 View Post
    Srs Hammy this whole post had me LMAO!

Sweeeet shirt! You should draw a ponytail on the dude
    LOL, noooo ponytail.

I would too, but I can't reach around my massive shoulders. BWAHAHAHA.
    Blah, blah, blah, just cause you can OHP the average Amazon up over your head, I am working on my shoulders and am gonna be able to lift my freaking car over my head!

Originally Posted by BOS
    Glad you liked it. Lmao at the crumpled, stained drawing...lol. Isabel drawing at the kitchen table with greasy buttered popcorn fingers and Axel grabbing the drawing to look at it and scrunching it up...good times
    Haha, it cracked me up so much! She should be proud her drawing is displayed on the fridge at Ham Manor, I'm just waiting for the bert-stares when people come over and see that.

I'm not sure what I'm doing today since I have some sore random parts from yesterday - triceps, one bicep, hams, calves, one knee (I think due to some tightness on that inner thigh, I need to stretch that out!) My lower back surprisingly is 100%. I'm at least going to the gym to marinate in the hot tub, swim, and stretch in the sauna. I don't want to do a back/biceps day and half ass it, so we'll see how everything's feeling later tonight when I go to the gym. Getting my diet back on track here, eating some pears, eggs, and Xtend lulz.

Ok, I need some fashion advice here guys, I am seriously retarded when it comes to this stuff. I am going to a funeral this weekend, well not the actual funeral but the calling hours. It is for a relative of a good friend. I've met the relative, and whole family actually, in the past, and when I asked about going she said oh yeah that'd be really nice if I went. Anyways, I know that part is somewhat casual these days, but I'd rather dress up a little. I have these really nice black dress pants I usually wear for things like this (apparently haven't worn them in a couple years though because they fit great in the waist and calves, but wayyy too tight on my quads.) I have tan khakis which fit fine, but I'm not really sure if I should just buy some new black pants, assuming I can find dress pants that fit. (And no, I DON'T do skirts/dresses so don't even try. ) I did have a nice button down shirt to wear, but my arms have outgrown it big time, lol. I have a bunch of women's golf shirts, but meh, I don't think that's appropriate to wear something with like the Under Armour symbol right? So I think I have to go shopping for a new dress shirt, what should I do about my pants?! HALP!
    Current PRs:

bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, it's more "proper" to wear dark colors and a little more "formal" is respectful. But if you need to buy something new any dark color is ok..navy, or dark brown, etc. So maybe buy something you have a chance of wearing again. And I have the same trouble with shirts. If it's not made of lycra (aka gym clothes) I can't find a decently fitting shirt that will fit my arms and back. But short sleeves are ok...

As for pants to fit your quads...again, I have the same issue. The Gap has dress pants that are reasonably priced, have some stretch, and come in 3 different lengths and several different cuts.
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become." Buddha

Originally Posted by bosgirlin09 View Post
    Well, it's more "proper" to wear dark colors and a little more "formal" is respectful. But if you need to buy something new any dark color is ok..navy, or dark brown, etc. So maybe buy something you have a chance of wearing again. And I have the same trouble with shirts. If it's not made of lycra (aka gym clothes) I can't find a decently fitting shirt that will fit my arms and back. But short sleeves are ok...

As for pants to fit your quads...again, I have the same issue. The Gap has dress pants that are reasonably priced, have some stretch, and come in 3 different lengths and several different cuts.
    Ah good point, may as well buy some new dark pants so I don't have this problem next time I have to dress up. Hmmm, a little stretch may do the trick. Yeah women's shirts are made crazy small, I often find ones I like but they don't have an XL or XXL, lol. Well today may have to be Ham's Trip to the Mall! I think we have a Gap store here.
    Current PRs:

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OOOooooh, pics of new clothes please!

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

-H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    ^^ ditto!
    Yeah, dark best. Can always wear 'em again!

Love the drawing, Bos! Cool that she is getting into the Ham's, too. LOL...
    "You pass on more to your children and your grandchildren than your eye color, your hair color, your crooked smile. You also pass on your enthusiasm, your spirit, your desire to compete. You provide the living example that they can become more than they ever thought they could. Because you did.”
    -- Nike

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

Picking up the pieces newbeginning828's Avatar
    newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^this! And dwg of your trip to the mall
    "The minute you lose confidence in yourself and stop believing... you've lost" by Jan Matthews
    **TEAM AMAZON** Sisterhood of Iron

My Building Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139809523

Summer Lifting w/Promera! (COMPLETED)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146024643

Pics, Hammodel

You guys will crack up at this one.....so you know below my screen name it says "MAET NOZAMA" as a joke regarding my backwards tank picture....well I got a PM from someone who referred to that and asked what my ethnicity was!!! HAHAHA!!! I'm 100% Amazonian!

Was it the grandpa that passed away?

lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ham + Mall = hours of entertainment I would imagine. Ham rage everywhere!
    Current Log:
    Promera - Gluta Blast and Amino-Tren with derickb - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164803381

*TEAM AMAZON* - Sisterhood of Iron

Past Logs:
    Promera Sports - Gluta-Tren & Con-Cret - Swoosh & Lex - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146265453

Originally Posted by lexagon View Post
    Hahaha!! I bet she has her earbuds on so no one will talk to her and is dodging jam-hands from every aisle....oh, hammie!!!

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Pics, Hammodel

You guys will crack up at this one.....so you know below my screen name it says "MAET NOZAMA" as a joke regarding my backwards tank picture....well I got a PM from someone who referred to that and asked what my ethnicity was!!! HAHAHA!!! I'm 100% Amazonian!

Lulz!

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Paging Auntie Hammie! Versa Gripps: classic, pro, or fit model?
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by -H- View Post
    ^^ ditto!
    Yeah, dark best. Can always wear 'em again!

Love the drawing, Bos! Cool that she is getting into the Ham's, too. LOL...
    Originally Posted by newbeginning828 View Post
    ^this! And dwg of your trip to the mall
    Got my new clothes and a pair of nice black shoes. I went with black dress pants (stretchy like Bos suggested) and they fit my ass AND quads quite nicely! Also got a nice button down black dress shirt (short sleeves since for the life of me I could not find one that would fit my forearms and button at the wrists without cutting off circulation.) It's crazy when I have to look for XXL shirts, jeez, I'm not 300lbs or something! I don't know what happened to my last pair of nice shoes (I swear I had some!) so I got a pair, and that was a whole event. I don't know if they're just f'ing with me on the shoe sizes, but I have slightly wide feet, I'm a New Balance person, and had to get an 11. Not my normal shoe size, and these STILL are tight as hell. I'll bring them and wear my sneakers, and swap shoes in the car. It was a struggle but I am proud I got through it - I'm really not big on shopping for these kind of clothes, I despise the mall, I don't like the parking situation, yeah the jam hands, the trying stuff on, ugh. I'm going to put the whole ensamble together tomorrow for a test run, I'll post pics. Better get out my half gallon of hair gel, lol. Funeral is Sunday.

Pics, Hammodel

LMAO, it does sound like a foreign language. Yes the grandpa, due to cancer from about the past 6mths. I guess that's not a long time, but it was an awful, drawn out deal, they were sure he was going to pass right around Christmas because it got terrible at that point. There were a few times where the family ended up at the hospital over the past few months thinking it was time.

Originally Posted by lexagon View Post
    Would've made a decent reality show, I am slightly incapacitated due to this leg/knee injury so trying on pants and shoes was ridiculous.

Hahaha!! I bet she has her earbuds on so no one will talk to her and is dodging jam-hands from every aisle....oh, hammie!!!
    LOL, ipod says "low battery," BAIL, BAILLLLL!!!!
    Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    Paging Auntie Hammie! Versa Gripps: classic, pro, or fit model?
    Hi Drea! Well I got the Pro VGs, they are the strongest and have a longer strap. That was the model Mo suggested so I went with it, turned out great. I have somewhat wide hands and if that strap had been any shorter I'd have a real problem getting those things around the bar. Measure your wrist too! I went with the Regulars since my wrist is 7" (lol there's gotta be a That's-What-She-Said joke in there somewhere) and again if I had ended up with the Small ones I'd be in trouble.
    Current PRs:

Last year I wore a Bodymedia for several months. It's the device that tracks your energy expenditure throughout the day. Anywhoo...I consistantly burned the most calories in the periods I was shopping and trying on clothes. Did a little research and found many other people had the same experience.

Consider it cardio

I think my leg needs to be amputated... ok not really, but I've jacked something up. As far as I can tell I hurt my left hip flexor, the sartorius specifically, like halfway between my knee and crotch. BRB, ice down my pants all day. I have a nice lump on my inner thigh, not black and blue so that's a good sign, and it took a while to do that. If it's a tear it's most likely minor, but hopefully it's inflamation. That connects right to the side of your knee and holy fark does my knee hurt! I can walk normally without a problem (no quad pain at all either) but if there are steps or an incline/decline that is extremely painful. And the stretch where you stand up and pull your one knee to your chest, can't do that, seems to be the only one. Doesn't hurt to squat down. The same muscle in my other leg is sore but not painful, so I'm thinking it's just an overuse strain.

I went to the gym today and soaked in the hot tub for a long time, swam breifly, and sat in the sauna. I tried to stretch in the water as best I could, it seemed to help temporarily. I think I'll have to leave it alone for a while before I can seriously stretch it out, for now it's ice, ibuprofin, and codeine, meh. All other soreness went away so I would like to try an upper body workout, as long as I'm not really standing a lot for anything. I may actually take the elevator in the gym up to the weight room. I'm not sure if I should attempt to tape up my knee or wear one of my squat sleeves if I do workout.
    Current PRs:

I think my leg needs to be amputated... ok not really, but I've jacked something up. As far as I can tell I hurt my left hip flexor, the sartorius specifically, like halfway between my knee and crotch. BRB, ice down my pants all day. I have a nice lump on my inner thigh, not black and blue so that's a good sign, and it took a while to do that. If it's a tear it's most likely minor, but hopefully it's inflamation. That connects right to the side of your knee and holy fark does my knee hurt! I can walk normally without a problem (no quad pain at all either) but if there are steps or an incline/decline that is extremely painful. And the stretch where you stand up and pull your one knee to your chest, can't do that, seems to be the only one. Doesn't hurt to squat down. The same muscle in my other leg is sore but not painful, so I'm thinking it's just an overuse strain.

I went to the gym today and soaked in the hot tub for a long time, swam breifly, and sat in the sauna. I tried to stretch in the water as best I could, it seemed to help temporarily. I think I'll have to leave it alone for a while before I can seriously stretch it out, for now it's ice, ibuprofin, and codeine, meh. All other soreness went away so I would like to try an upper body workout, as long as I'm not really standing a lot for anything. I may actually take the elevator in the gym up to the weight room. I'm not sure if I should attempt to tape up my knee or wear one of my squat sleeves if I do workout.

Sorry to hear about your injury. A lump is never a good thing, but it sounds like it is bilateral so you may be right about the overuse. Did you have to dodge any flying chickens or hams or other meaty objects? Any sudden lateral movement may have caused this. OR if you attempted that stupid inner/outer thigh machine. I swear to G that machine is as useless as tits on a bull (hahahahaha, I've always wanted to use that line). Seriously though, any time, and I mean Every single f-ing time I have gotton on there (way in the past) I would pull my groin, no matter how little weight I had on there. Blerg.

Anywho, definitely give it some rest, and ice, and everything you are already doing. Although, I'm not quite sure I can let you slide on using the elevator in a gym. I would suggest walking on your hands first.

And you don't need to tape it, because you don't need to work it out. Do upper body or REST your leg. We can't have the haminator on the bench.

Sorry to hear about your injury. A lump is never a good thing, but it sounds like it is bilateral so you may be right about the overuse. Did you have to dodge any flying chickens or hams or other meaty objects? Any sudden lateral movement may have caused this. OR if you attempted that stupid inner/outer thigh machine. I swear to G that machine is as useless as tits on a bull (hahahahaha, I've always wanted to use that line). Seriously though, any time, and I mean Every single f-ing time I have gotton on there (way in the past) I would pull my groin, no matter how little weight I had on there. Blerg.

Anywho, definitely give it some rest, and ice, and everything you are already doing. Although, I'm not quite sure I can let you slide on using the elevator in a gym. I would suggest walking on your hands first.

And you don't need to tape it, because you don't need to work it out. Do upper body or REST your leg. We can't have the haminator on the bench.
    Hmmm, maybe I should take a pic of my lump. It's only noticable compared to my other leg, so I can't tell if it's general swelling or a lump over a torn muscle. It was definitely not a sudden movement that did it. It's so weird, most of the time when I get injured it doesn't set in until hours after I do something. Nah I'm too embarassed to use that thigh machine, lulz tits on a bull. I'm fairly certain it's from carrying sh!t up and down stairs for hours. When I think about it every trip was 3 flights of stairs down and 3 flights of stairs up. I was 100% fine doing it, wasn't until a couple hrs after I got home I was like wtf happened to my knee? Today it's not the knee so much as my hip flexor.

Oh and at home I'm basically doing bw dips to get around to avoid my stairs and not bend my leg, lol. Can't do that on the gym staircase cause it's too wide across, you know, the t-rex arms and all.

I've found a lot of good stretches for hip flexors today so *hopefully* this heals enough for me to do that, I'm sure they were tight in the first place. I always did that laying stretch for my hams, I doubt it did anything for HFs though.

Thanks for the medical wisdom, srs. Yeah I just won't do lower body right now. If anything I'll just drag a bench around with me and sit/lay down for everything. Maybe my pullups/chinups will improve.
    Current PRs:

Closed Thread