Closed Thread
Page 375 of 375 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375
Results 11,221 to 11,248 of 11248
    dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi Hammie! Sorry to be awol again!

I had the same thing happen when my iPod died. The songs I had purchased off iTunes were there, but everything I had loaded onto it from CDs was GONE, and that was a lot of music. And I don't even have most of the CDs anymore. I've just been streaming Spotify on my phone at the gym, which works fine because a.) I have unlimited data and b.) it makes me listen to new music rather than my same ol same ol. (Did you know there's a Kanye song called H.A.M.? It makes me think of you when it pops up OF COURSE. [Hard Azzed Muthafuc*er]) But I need to go into the gym with a pretty full phone battery since Spotify drains the hell out of it and also wear gym bottoms with pockets so I have somewhere to stick my phone. Unlike my beloved old iPod, it doesn't fit in my sports bra. )
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wishiwasdivin View Post
    I don't no jimmy leg going on : )
    Originally Posted by viccles007 View Post
    No jimmy legs allowed!
    Lol, my sole purpose in life is to erradicate jimmy legs.

Nice workout there Hammie. Awesome squattages!! You look like you've already improved with the chin/pull ups! You going to be a chin/pull up machine soon. : D
    Squattages!! Thank you!

Originally Posted by SophieM View Post
    Gonna be beasting out so many pull ups/chins up with your new toy! I've been working on getting back to doing them also. Long road to go though.
    Yeah they are hard but well worth it, an excellent exercise all around.

Originally Posted by IrishLassie78 View Post
    Nice lifting Hammie! I really need to try your superset of death. I think I'd get maybe 3 sets tops and then I'd have to go lie down in a quite place for a while

Ribs... hnnnnnggggg.... You can never got wrong with ribs.
    Lol well then I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU, BAHAHAHAHA!!! Ahem... yes I do enjoy my ribs!
    Originally Posted by JenSTL4 View Post
    Awesome squatting going on!! You are killing it on those chinups/pullups. I would just like to do one set : D

Three hour work call or any type of call Hope you got everything resolved!

Hopefully your old iPod will sync still. If not, you'll just have to download the songs again if you can remember all 5000 songs you have! You won't have to pay for them again since you already paid. You would search for the song, click to buy it and it should say you've already purchased it and it will be downloaded X 5000 : D iCloud backs up everything so you don't have to plug in your iPod to sync/backup. We have Office 365 at work (another cloud service....where is this cloud anyway???) so I can't use Apple's iCloud, but have used it in the past and it works pretty good. Good luck!
    Thanks Jen! Yes yes I do remember all 5000 songs, srs. There were a lot of bands like Linkin Park, Metallica, Fuel, Hollywood Undead, Everclear that I had every song ever created by them on there. The thing with itunes though is all the cds I bought 10+ years ago (there is some excellent stuff in there, srs) are not recognized by itunes but I still bought all that music. So say like 1500 songs are from cds I bought over years and years, well those are not in the cloud. I have kept the boxes of my CDRs (remember those? lol) every time I've moved so I'm hoping I can scrounge enough off of those to make up most of what I can't get out of Cloud and the old laptop, if I have to buy some to fill in the gaps fine but I can't buy 5k songs of course. Honestly thinking the next laptop I get will be a Mac just to make this chit easy with the ipods and iphones, I need everything to work together.

Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    Hi Hammie! Sorry to be awol again!

I had the same thing happen when my iPod died. The songs I had purchased off iTunes were there, but everything I had loaded onto it from CDs was GONE, and that was a lot of music. And I don't even have most of the CDs anymore. I've just been streaming Spotify on my phone at the gym, which works fine because a.) I have unlimited data and b.) it makes me listen to new music rather than my same ol same ol. (Did you know there's a Kanye song called H.A.M.? : D It makes me think of you when it pops up OF COURSE. [Hard Azzed Muthafuc*er]) But I need to go into the gym with a pretty full phone battery since Spotify drains the hell out of it and also wear gym bottoms with pockets so I have somewhere to stick my phone. Unlike my beloved old iPod, it doesn't fit in my sports bra. : p)
    THIS, holdmebrahette.jpg All my cds left are copies on CDRs cause in college I kept selling my real cds to make money for food and chit srs, hopefully those still are readable 10+ years later. LMAO have heard about that HAM business, had no idea at the time when the whole HAM nickname was going down. Will check out Spotify outside of gym, I get really freaked out if I don't have 100% control of my playlists for gym - it's almost as bad as different food groups touching each other. Haven't even taken new ipod out of box yet, am most likely gonna make a spreadsheet or type up a plan of this is what I have to work with and this is where I want to be with the ipod. Pie charts for everyone! Fark!!! Now I gotta buy a new ipod holder to clip onto my shorts, and I just realized the fancy schmancy ipod connector in my car that does awesome things with my car stereo will not fit on the newer model. Will have to go aux jack. OMG first world problems.

Workout coming up...
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

CHEST/TRICEPS

SUPPS:
    PRE: Beta-Cret 2 scoops
    INTRA: tea, yes fukking tea

BODY WEIGHT: 172

WARMUP:
    -Arm circles of peace
    -Cuban Press
    -BW squats

CHEST:
    Bench Press:
    wu
    45x15
    75x12
    105x12
    135x10 nice
    150x3
    160x3
    working (all on vids below)
    170x2
    170x2
    170x1
    170x1
    135x13
    awwww yeahhhhh!

all the 170s sets, really happy with how I got those reps pretty damn even without that bad slant, head was in the right place

final set at 135x13, kinda slanted, damn good to get that many reps at a plate after all that heavy work

TRICEPS:
    CGBP:
    *wrist wraps
    95x15
    110x10
    125x8

RC WORK/PREHAB:
    Standing Y/T/Ls:
    5s for 15, 15, 15

Standing External Rotations:
    10s x 15
    10s x 15

Stretching 30min

Foam rolling with Spike 6min (legs very sore from squats yesterday, there may or may not have been some whimpering and drooling on my own arm )

Really good workout, strong, fun, and very much loving how thick my arms are looking atm. Got home at like 3 so plenty of time for gym today. Oh and anyone who is a fan of the Imagine Dragons their new album Smoke and Mirrors is amazing, srs. That is one band that I can say I truly love every single song they've done (and all THOSE tracks are backed up on my itunes thank god or I would really be losing my chit right now.)

My little Maximus is having a bad time with his allergies again so I talked to the dermatologist today (every morning lately when we wake up all I hear is scratch scratch scratch :/ ) upping the meds slightly for him, she said he's still on a fairly low dose so it's pretty normal and not harmful to bump it a bit. I was kinda freaking out before I called not wanting him to be on a heavy dose of medication, but I think we're good. I gotta do some serious spring cleaning and steam clean all the carpetting again too, wash everything in sight like the curtains, I think that'll help him a bit too. Wouldn't want him to have to end up as the cat in one of those huge plastic bubbles.

Cats and bench press, that's all I got guise.
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome benching, Hammie! Cannot watch your videos tho. All of a sudden our internet is so slow and I can't watch any youtube vids. Not even sure who to call about this. It is so annoying. I always like watching your videos. Will have to check them out later. You know that foam rolling is successful if you have drooled on your arm

CDRs...wut?? Yeah, hope the iTunes works out. No way would I buy all of the songs again! Just so you know, it is not much better with a Mac. I've had my Mac laptop for 4 years now and it still does crazy things with iTunes and iPhoto. I've avoided the most recent updates since I've heard it messes up everything to do with photos and music. If/when I do update it, I'm going to back up everything two or three times to make sure. I have a lot of music from CDs too (probably same bands you mentioned lol) and have no idea where the original CDs are anymore.

Hope the increased dosage of Max's medicine helps out. Poor guy.

I love Imagine Dragons!! I have a few songs off the new album. Need to just download the entire thing and be done with it!
    My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159386641

2018 goals:
    Lift more than I did in 2017, which won't be hard because I haven't lifted much since March 2017
    Build back the muscle I lost while I went through a "I hate lifting" phase
    Love lifting again

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nope, no jimmy leg found here Great looking bench work hobbes.

Hope your little 1 gets to feeling better
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome benching! I hope cute little Max feels better soon
    Me vs. Me: Lifting with UCTD: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170084343

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WOw, amazing benching Hammie!!!

I also hope poor little Max feels better soon! Nothing worse than a sick kittie Except myabe you get extra cuddles?

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

Awesome benching, Hammie! Cannot watch your videos tho. All of a sudden our internet is so slow and I can't watch any youtube vids. Not even sure who to call about this. It is so annoying. I always like watching your videos. Will have to check them out later. You know that foam rolling is successful if you have drooled on your arm : D
    You needta call the FBI, CIA, and OMG if you're not able to see the Ham vids!
    CDRs...wut?? Yeah, hope the iTunes works out. No way would I buy all of the songs again! Just so you know, it is not much better with a Mac. I've had my Mac laptop for 4 years now and it still does crazy things with iTunes and iPhoto. I've avoided the most recent updates since I've heard it messes up everything to do with photos and music. If/when I do update it, I'm going to back up everything two or three times to make sure. I have a lot of music from CDs too (probably same bands you mentioned lol) and have no idea where the original CDs are anymore.

Hope the increased dosage of Max's medicine helps out. Poor guy.

I love Imagine Dragons!! I have a few songs off the new album. Need to just download the entire thing and be done with it!
    I have a 50lb box of cds I found in a closet, knew I'd need em someday. Yes, am backing up for sure so if my laptop/ipod/phone explodes I can survive. Thanks, hoping he's all good in a week or so. Imagine Dragons, do it do it, every song is great on the new one. Every day I "discover" one of the songs on there and it becomes my favorite, haha.
    Originally Posted by wishiwasdivin View Post
    Nope, no jimmy leg found here Great looking bench work hobbes.

Hope your little 1 gets to feeling better
    Thank you Wish!

Originally Posted by SophieM View Post
    Awesome benching! I hope cute little Max feels better soon : (
    Thank you! He's such a joyful little guy. Always running around with an agenda of cuddles and climbing his castle and chasing anything and everything. He may be the best pet I've ever had, srs, I pick him up and hold him like 10x a day, he loves being held, wrestling, cuddling, running, sleeping directly on my chest, and is extremely cooperative with his medicine. He's a bit of a daredevil so I have to keep track of him when cooking and such, but he's truly the coolest little guy ever.

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    WOw, amazing benching Hammie!!!

I also hope poor little Max feels better soon! Nothing worse than a sick kittie : ( Except myabe you get extra cuddles?
    Thank you! Oh yes, and he loves it. The allergies are nowhere as bad as before he went on meds, I noticed the scratching picking up again and am making sure I can do everything possible to prevent it from getting bad. He's happy as can be watching the sumo squirrels come up on the deck for peanuts.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ipodddddd of peace. Ok, so between working with two old computers, my OLD old ipod from 10+ years ago, other ipod which is stuck in recovery mode, a 50lb box of CDRs, and instructions on youtube on how to unhide the files on your ipod... I managed to get back most of my music. There are still gaps - Metallica and Billy Joel seemed to have vanished, but I got thousands of songs back and into my current itunes library. Basically coppied a lot of files from my ancient ipod that doesn't work unless directly connected to power, and put in files on my computer, then threw into itunes one by one. Itunes has everything in it now, so I *think* when I connect the new ipod I'll be able to put all that right on there. It's a 62g so I assume that's more room than I'll ever need. But until I get my shock proof water proof rubber sport ipod case from Amazon that sucker is not even coming out of the sealed apple package let alone being plugged in to anything.

At least I now know how to get files off of any ipod and into itunes, doesn't matter where you downloaded them from in the first place. I'm thinking of keeping all those files backed up on zip drives almost like having a backup ipod if anything goes wrong. Still don't know if all that's sitting in my library goes to the Cloud. No one understand the Cloud. :/
    Current PRs:

viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hammie - master of the bench press! I hope little Max is feeling better soon.
    Instagram: vicclesloveskarate
    New log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170156703&p=1416249753#post1416249753
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166758171
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157799473&highlight=Vic%27s+log

Hammie - master of the bench press! I hope little Max is feeling better soon.
    Thank you Vic! The upped meds seem to be making a difference already.

-------------------------------------

Very late day at work today, just got home, and with pizza in hand. Things are getting straightened out as far as getting new guys hired. It looks like, dare I say it, I may not even have to go out on the road at all next week!! I will be thrilled if it works out like that. Thurs/Fri should be earlier days for me too so looking forward to getting home and lifting.
    Current PRs:

SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Glad to hear Max is doing better! Also happy to hear you should have a good week next week at work!! YAY!!!
    Me vs. Me: Lifting with UCTD: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170084343

viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am so happy cute little Max is feeling better! I had pizza yesterday. Yay for work looking good next week!
    New log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170156703&p=1416249753#post1416249753
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157799473&highlight=Vic%27s+log

JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yay that Max is doing better....yay for pizza...yay for work being better and yay for getting most of your music back

2018 goals:
    Lift more than I did in 2017, which won't be hard because I haven't lifted much since March 2017
    Love lifting again

Yay that Max is doing better....yay for pizza...yay for work being better and yay for getting most of your music back
    I also agree with the yay's!

Putting in the work IrishLassie78's Avatar
    IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Poor little Max. Glad he's feeling better.

Pizza is awesome and I wish I had one right now. I seriously just ate 20 minutes ago and I'm starving already.

Fingers crossed that the new guys work out this time and you get some time not hauling mini-fridges all over the state of Ohio.

Nice benching there Hammie 170 looks smooth.
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163596431

Guys I am so very sick. Started out Fri night as a sore throat, figured I was getting a cold. Got worse yesterday, now it's nonstop puking, can't keep any water or meds down. Haven't had food in over a day, but really need to get some water. Flu I assume? Have never been this actual uncomfortable, am miserable if I lay down, sit down, or try to walk (more like leaning on the kitchen counter puking in the sink ugh.) Head is in so much pain. Got this crazy rash that broke out all over my face from puking so violently I guess? Not sure if I went to urgent care if they could at least shoot me up with something for pain or to stop the puking? Don't want to suffer through going up there if there's nothing they can do. Was trying to drink some nyquil to give me a few hours peace but I puke it back up immediately. Have never felt this bad, srs, am trying to decide if I can waddle to couch or I should just go lay in the bathroom so I don't have to get up again. WTF is this, have never puked so much.
    Current PRs:

Ohh Hammie! I hope you are feeling better soon.

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hamster, don't know if you'll read this, but YES get to ED or urgent care (of course have someone else drive you for f*ck's sake). If it's flu, and sounds like it may well be, they can give you an antiviral like Tamiflu and it'll at least lessen the # of days you're sick as a dog!

/worried
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Get to a medical facility ASAP! Hopefully they give you phenergan, that stuff is awesome for stomach stuff. Be safe Ham and get better.
    If this were easy, everyone would walk around ripped.

I like eating, it helps with the not dying.

Journal: Back in Black
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120569281

Oh no Hammie! Sorry you are so sick. I would definitely have someone take you to emergency room very soon. They can give you stuff to help your stomach and get some fluids in you. You have to be so dehydrated at this point. Feel better soon!!

2018 goals:
    Love lifting again

Agree also. Get checked out. It's too late for Tamiflu if it is the flu, but phenergan will definitely help with the nausea/vomiting if they can get it in you. It will also help you sleep LOL

Putting in the work IrishLassie78's Avatar
    IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Agree with everyone here. Get to the doctor ASAP so they can help you get the nausea under control and start getting some fluids in you. Feel better fast, Hammie!
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163596431

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh no, Ham down! You don't want to get dehydrated, doctor/urgent care is a must. That sucks Hammie! Hope you recover quickly.

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Get in an get yourself checked out ham. Hope you feel better soon.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Hey guise, all is well, I'm back to drinking my beloved tea and have stopped puking finally! Thanks for all the well wishes. I am usually not sick enough to actually puke (often go years at a time with no incidents) and it was that puking that is so farking hard you can't even breathe, and you do not feel any better afterwards. Was puking up weird chit every 45 minutes or so for quite a long time. Eventually got 800mg of ibuprofin to stay down and that helped my head to not feel like it was exploding and eventually stopped puking. Eating everything in sight today with weird cravings cause I went from 3kcals a day to 0 yesterday. Yesterday wanted to go to UC if there was something they could shoot me up with to stop it, but was like well fuk what am I gonna do, go lay in the parking lot and puke and chit my pants until they called me in? No way in hell I was able to sit still for an hour in a waiting room without the wrath of hell forcing its way out from somewhere in my body. Seriously, had a few of those magical moments yesterday where multiple things had to come out of multiple places NOW and thank god I was in my own bathroom for that. (For future reference, would UC even make someone in such distress wait? I know I wouldn't have handled it well whatsoever if they made me sit in a waiting room.) I think they close at 8 or something, so I thought if it continues I could go to ER but that would cost a ridiculous amount so no, not unless I legit think I am dieing, UC opens again at 7am so wait it out til then if I'm not better. Was doing a lot better by like midnight, able to drink, walk around a bit, watch tv without the volume on zero because the sound was pissing me off.

Thank goodness things are set at work this week, I have drivers in place and a manager in place who did awesome taking over today so I didn't have to come in. I'm going in tomorrow but probably only for an hour or two for some things here and there I have to do, then coming back home and can finally get all this paperwork filed that's exploded all over my house the past couple months. Had to go to the store today for more Nyquil - the super jumbo family sized one, between that and trying to talk to Max I've figured out I've nearly lost my voice for right now. Also after a couple rounds of violent puking yesterday my face and neck broke out with what I assume is broken blood vessels, looks like a bad red rash everywhere. I've had that happen before on a much smaller scale, but this puking was the grand daddy, ovaries to the walls, murderious rampage of puking. How the hell do people not rupture something important by that happening? So yeah, I look and sound horrible today, but am happy to sit here and merrily eat my Texas Toast watching spongebob squarepants in my underwear. Also this has now morphed into a cold which is irritating since I don't know how long I have to put up with that now, I never remember that happening before where people would get a cold/flu thing all in one horrible illness. What the fuk, scientists... fix this!
    Current PRs:

YAY...Hammie is alive!! Whatever you had sounds miserable!! Glad you are feeling a bit better. I HATE puking!!! But chitting and puking Just shoot me please. Hope the stupid cold doesn't stick around too long for you. Feel better soon!!

2018 goals:
    Love lifting again

^^^Thank you Jen, so happy to be eating and walking around again, haha.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW JOURNAL!!!
    I have been awared that this journal is officially maxed out, so I started a new one, here you go:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1358802881
    Current PRs:

I am so glad you are feeling better, dear Hammie!