Closed Thread
Page 276 of 375 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,280 of 11248
    NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    boo on continued bike fail and cut hand! Unacceptable!

Maybe the universe wants you to do 5 second HIIT? like 100 of them? hehe

I did stretching with my PT today and apparently the stretching I have been doing is working (!) as I'm way more flexible than I was a few months back, so already on the road there Still room for improvement tho!

Best of luck with the bike! Hope things work out in a hurry. Ham with a plan is being held up!

mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    A mixture of both, srs.

I knew it!!!!! HAHAHAHA.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, at least I will beat you on this week's weigh-in.

wait, that doesn't make you feel better?

hmmmm, well, it did me. lol.

you know i love giving you crap.
    "There's something about a heavy weight that makes a body not want to get under it. Part of the fun of weightlifting is rousing one's spirit and getting under a heavy weight in spite of one's more sensible survival instincts." -Stenn

"Conditioning prepares you for battle. Cardio makes you really good at running slowly away." -Chris Shugart.

TEAM AMAZON - Sisterhood of Iron

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=571188111#post571188111

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Goalie_Girl View Post
    Guise I love this thread.
    <3 <3 <3

Originally Posted by doughnutgut View Post
    Just a quick one.

Too many people focus on getting in the gym. Boshing out big lifts and then go home. Not enough focus on warming up and cooling down going on. Hands up I was one of them. (just not big lifts )

Respect for mobile gaming stretching of peace going on Hammie.
    I win at Scrabble like 75% of the time too.

Originally Posted by LHarwood View Post
    What a ball ache about that pesky bike.

Tell them you want a voucher for the inconvenience and for them to arrange for someone to come out and put the bike together in full working condition...or you'll set your British friend on them.
    I need you dude, called today, will give update in my workout post, but they sure as hell aren't willing to do much to solve this problem, srs. My mind is blown that when you emphasize hey I've paid for this, it's never worked, and it's been sitting here for almost two weeks, they're just like ok, well sometimes they just don't work, and could give a shiz that you have equipment that is literally unusable.

Originally Posted by NutMeigh View Post
    boo on continued bike fail and cut hand! Unacceptable!

Maybe the universe wants you to do 5 second HIIT? like 100 of them? hehe
    I'll try sprinting to the fridge.
    I did stretching with my PT today and apparently the stretching I have been doing is working (!) as I'm way more flexible than I was a few months back, so already on the road there Still room for improvement tho!
    Good job!!!
    Best of luck with the bike! Hope things work out in a hurry. Ham with a plan is being held up!
    Thanks, I may have to drive all the way to the gym tomorrow to do cardio hahaha!

Originally Posted by mmater View Post
    I knew it!!!!! HAHAHAHA.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, at least I will beat you on this week's weigh-in.

wait, that doesn't make you feel better?

hmmmm, well, it did me. lol.

you know i love giving you crap.
    You mean Sunday? You mean this Sunday? Unless you had a carpentry accident and sawed off a leg I THINK NOT!

(You know I love poking your penguin.)

Workout and bike update lol coming up...
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

BACK AND BICEPS

SUPPS:
    PRE: C4 13grams
    INTRA: none

BODY WEIGHT: 166 last weigh in

WARMUP:
    -Arm circles of peace
    -Cuban Press

BACK:
    Bent Over BB Rows:
    45x12
    75x12
    95x12
    110x12
    120x10
    100x15
    95x15

Superset of Death
    Pull Ups............Chin Ups
    bw x 5..............bw x 5
    bw x 3..............bw x 3

*yes that's right 39 of each, brb puking in the broccoli trees

DB Rows:
    55s x 8
    65s x 8
    70s x 8
    75s x 8
    80s x 6
    80s x 5
    70s x 8
    65s x 8

Face Pulls:
    42.5 x 14
    42.5 x 12
    35 x 15
    35 x 15

BICEPS:
    DB Curls:
    25s x 15
    25s x 10
    22.5s x 12

-40 min stretching

OTHER:
    -Hot tub
    -Light swimming
    -Sauna with a little stretching 15min (10/5)

Strong strong workout. Felt awesome to hit the 80s for a couple sets on rows, added in those extra small sets of pull ups and chin ups, wow, 3 reps of each was perfect. May play around with different rep schemes for this, would be cool to do enough to hit like 50 on each, but no way I can do it in sets of 5. I want to get vid of all those sometime when there are less people in my way, put it together into one vid and post a Superset of Death challenge to others here. Biceps always peter out by the time I get to curls lol, I think it's from all the chin ups.

Bike update...
    Since customer service is only open weekdays only til 5 I had to call from work today, away from the bike, cause I was headed straight to the gym from work. I told them I put in the new sensor and it still didn't work, and asked what could possibly be the issue now and what would be the way to resolve it. They said the next step would be for me to take it apart AGAIN and inspect the motor with them on the phone, see what it sounds like, does anything look wrong, blah blah blah, if broken they'd send a new motor which I'd have to install. And if that didn't work they'd have to send me a new computer console and install it and see if that works. And if that didn't work well then the bike just wasn't gonna work and I'd have to take it up with Amazon. Apparently since I ordered it through Amazon they don't really do anything except send you new parts to try, don't get involved with fully switching the thing out, and would not send a tech repair person out, I would have to keep playing bike mechanic myself.

I didn't want to do any of that and could foresee this trial and error thing going on for months so I said fine, I'll call Amazon and just return it, I'm done with this.

Contacted Amazon, got through in literally 15 seconds to an actual agent, took 30 seconds to summarize what was going on with this product and the lady said ok I can ship you a new replacement bike today with 2 day shipping if you want. Mind=blown, I agreed to give this bike model one more try, there's no cost to me to switch it out, new one will be here by Tues, and they arranged the pick-up of the old one for me, I just have tape it up back in the box and leave it on the porch Monday. So we are gonna give this one more shot, but if ANYTHING doesn't work on this one then I'm going to send it back for a refund and go to Dick's Sports or something and just get something else.

Please for the love of everything sweet and honey glazed let this one work, all I want is a gotdamn bike that WORKS so I can use it the second I put it together!

Cliffs:
    -Schwinn customer service sucks balls
    -Amazon customer service is efficient and has a valid resolution plan
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Surprised amazon customer service came through for you as I have had some shaky dealings with them in the past. Hopefully the bike is assembled and working soon enough!

Also strong rows. Strong everything really, mirin hammie.
    "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." Michelangelo

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

My sponsored PROMERA LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158699393

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156860133

Stronger. Better. Faster. Everyday.

LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hammie,

I'm gonna pack me a bag of the bear minimum of what I need, then I'm gonna go to this 'Schwinn's' (what kinda name is that anyway) warehouse find the docile doushe and sort this out for you. Then i'll go to Amazon, on your behalf, and give them some chicken wings and a picture of your happy face with the new bike. first world problems, Hammie..first world problems indeed.

Really good back day, dude. I really would love to train with you, srs. One day, my friend...one day

muchos loves. Hope the bike is ok once it's delivered.

TEAM AMAZON (ha as I wrote that I meant the company but TEAM AMAZON for us too)

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy facepull, superset pullup, DB row, puking in tree action of swoleness Hammie.

Do they know who they are dealing with? Maybe that is why customer services is so nice on the phone. The red phone rings instead of the usual mortal phone and they all stop talking in the office and adhere to Hammies needs in case of some serious chit taking place with arms swinging and your gym buddies having to step in and do some amazon damage.

Hope that bike gets bloody sorted. That 15 min stationary bike youtube vid is going to be incredible now I have waited so long for it.

Nice hot tub chillaxasion there also your wholeness. Great work.
    Ride it like you just stole it.

beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    strong ham is strong
    heck of a back day there.
    crossing fingers for ya that the bike thing finally works out with new unit next week.
    "Ego kills spirit. Find confidence in your own progress not in comparison to others." - me waking up 11/21/15

"It does not have to be a perfect workout; just be consistent" - my obi-wan

On my way to new levels in 2017
    347 / 209 / DL 408 / 964.5 / Wilks 429.013

"Stay humble" - B*itch that lifts > me

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^ALl that Happy customer service was willing to help you That's rare these days!
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

Surprised amazon customer service came through for you as I have had some shaky dealings with them in the past. Hopefully the bike is assembled and working soon enough!
    You have? I've never had to call them before thank goodness, never had any issue with items getting here on time or in good shape. I started ordering most of my groceries there (obviously stuff like protein bars, tea, jerky, snacks, pet supplies, not eggs lol.) It's crazy how much shiz I order since everything is free shipping, usually ordering 2x a week for anything from weird supplies for work to something gym related. I'm waiting on one poster I'm gonna frame for the home gym (was like $8 and weirdly coming from China so it's taking a while), then my gym will be all set assuming the bike works. Got the confirmation email though, bike will be here Tues. I guess til then I'll have to run laps around my yard lmao.
    Also strong rows. Strong everything really, mirin hammie.
    Thanks Goalie, felt strong through the whole workout, I love dat.

Hammie,

I'm gonna pack me a bag of the bear minimum of what I need, then I'm gonna go to this 'Schwinn's' (what kinda name is that anyway) warehouse find the docile doushe and sort this out for you. Then i'll go to Amazon, on your behalf, and give them some chicken wings and a picture of your happy face with the new bike. first world problems, Hammie..first world problems indeed.
    Much appreciated brahette. I hate when I get nowhere with resolving an issue where I am the customer. I didn't ask them for anything special, didn't threaten, didn't yell, didn't want any free extra crap, just wanted a solution to get my equipment to operate!
    Really good back day, dude. I really would love to train with you, srs. One day, my friend...one day

muchos loves. Hope the bike is ok once it's delivered.

TEAM AMAZON (ha as I wrote that I meant the company but TEAM AMAZON for us too)
    Would do Back Day with you, your bb rows are getting insane dude. Lol Team Amazon, never even realized that before, brb buying ALL THE THINGS! (I can not emphasize the Subscribe and Save thing enough srs, the things I get are cheaper than at the grocery store and they give you an overall 15% for doing it, good way to save money.)

Holy facepull, superset pullup, DB row, puking in tree action of swoleness Hammie.

Do they know who they are dealing with? Maybe that is why customer services is so nice on the phone. The red phone rings instead of the usual mortal phone and they all stop talking in the office and adhere to Hammies needs in case of some serious chit taking place with arms swinging and your gym buddies having to step in and do some amazon damage.

Hope that bike gets bloody sorted. That 15 min stationary bike youtube vid is going to be incredible now I have waited so long for it.

Nice hot tub chillaxasion there also your wholeness. Great work.
    LMAO that's what my friend always says about CS when I call places, they're like oh god it's Ham, and fight over who gets to not take that call. I had a pretty horrific incident with Panera bread a few years back, they don't even food scale on their sammiches, can you believe that?! They were hindering my gains, haven't been back since. Yeah I hope this bike goes ok, it's like c'mon get it to me before this odd "I want to do cardio" phase wears out.

Originally Posted by beatha View Post
    strong ham is strong
    heck of a back day there.
    crossing fingers for ya that the bike thing finally works out with new unit next week.
    Thanks Bea
    Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    ^^^ALl that : ) Happy customer service was willing to help you : ) That's rare these days!
    Yes it certainly is!

Slept til like 12:30 today cause I have absolutely nowhere to be today, feelsgoodham.jpg Thinking about getting Chest Day in today and plenty of stretching/foam rolling. Also I am on a new quest, the quest to do a full blown Muscle-Up. Have been researching tutorials on the physics of doing it, I think I have the strength, it's just a matter of learning the transitional steps to make a pull up into a muscle up. I'll test how close/far I am and make sure I have the mobility to do it. It's something I'd really like to be able to do (especially since I'm getting so friggin' sliced right now. )
    Current PRs:

mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey, so I'm upping the ante on our contest. Winner gets a t-shirt. I found one that would be absolutely perfect for you. Now, that is not to say I am conceding the win here, I'm just saying I found the perfect shirt for you. You are lucky I didn't weigh-in today or you would just feel crappy, and I don't want that. not yet, anyways. ;-)
    "There's something about a heavy weight that makes a body not want to get under it. Part of the fun of weightlifting is rousing one's spirit and getting under a heavy weight in spite of one's more sensible survival instincts." -Stenn

"Conditioning prepares you for battle. Cardio makes you really good at running slowly away." -Chris Shugart.

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=571188111#post571188111

tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^^muscle up!!

That is too cool! I would love to be able to do that. will be watching closely!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172554141

Hey, so I'm upping the ante on our contest. Winner gets a t-shirt. I found one that would be absolutely perfect for you. Now, that is not to say I am conceding the win here, I'm just saying I found the perfect shirt for you. You are lucky I didn't weigh-in today or you would just feel crappy, and I don't want that. not yet, anyways. ;-)
    Virtual handshake.jpg on that, will prob still need a Large since the fat is melting away on my lower half while the top of me remains swole. My weigh-in is tomorrow, pepper your angus my friend, pepper it hard.

Originally Posted by tina722 View Post
    ^^^muscle up!!

That is too cool! I would love to be able to do that. will be watching closely!
    I've only seen very lean and or skinny people doing it on youtube, I'd think I probably weigh less than a lot of the taller guys on there though. BRB first ham to do a muscle up, kinda like when they sent the first ham to outer space.
    Current PRs:

Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is this being televised? or at least given its own thread? I'm eagerly awaiting hammy HIIT vid, maybe I should take a HIIT vid just to see what I look like huffing and puffing on the bike....
    "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." Michelangelo

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

My sponsored PROMERA LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158699393

Is this being televised? or at least given its own thread? I'm eagerly awaiting hammy HIIT vid, maybe I should take a HIIT vid just to see what I look like huffing and puffing on the bike....
    Hahaha! Well I'm willing to post scale pics to ensure no cheating, srs. Bike will be here Tues, HIIT will ensue. Really pissed honestly that I don't have a working bike for the weekend. Today I woke up in the afternoon, sat around watching LHOTP dvds and playing games online, other than working out did NOTHING did not even leave my house (it was beautiful lulz.) Anyways I'm only gonna burn like 2500cals today so yes I am mad I have to limit my food intake to that today. I try to hit my deficit during the week so I can just eat at maint on the weekend, however a lil bit of cardio would allow me some extra Poptarts ya know.

Uploading workout vids...
    Current PRs:

Oh no, only 2500 calories. Hammie, you get plural pop tarts, with an S. Forever cutting.

I think I missed it earlier though, what is the contest between you two? Are you aiming to cut to a goal weight or bf%?

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

Oh no, only 2500 calories. Hammie, you get plural pop tarts, with an S. Forever cutting.

I think I missed it earlier though, what is the contest between you two? Are you aiming to cut to a goal weight or bf%?
    MMA challenged me to who could lose weight faster, she wants to drop like 20ish, I probably will stop at 155 myself regardless. I started at 171. I don't personally care about bf%, I just want to drop my wt low enough so I can slowly bulk again srs.
    Current PRs:

CHEST DAY

SUPPS:
    PRE: C4 12grams
    INTRA: none

BODY WEIGHT: 166 last weigh in

WARMUP:
    -Cuban Press
    -Arm circles

CHEST:
    DB Bench Press:
    40s x 17
    50s x 15
    60s x 12

Easy, you mirin' my bb.com shirt?

BB Bench Press:
    45x10
    75x10
    105x8
    135x7
    145x3
    155x3
    155x3
    155x3
    155x3
    145x9 *Rep PR

I think that's about as straight/even as I'm gonna get on heavy-ish sets for now.

BB Incline Bench Press:
    45x10
    75x10
    95x10
    110x8
    105x7

I need to pause at the top, too jerky.

RC WORK:
    Standing External Rotations:
    10s x 20
    10s x 20

Shrugs w/ hold:
    25s x 15
    25s x 15

Scapular Retractions w/ hold:
    25s x 15
    25s x 15

-Stretching and foam rolling for 45min

Very happy with this workout. My elbow was acting up again so I strapped it and didn't go super heavy, worked on form and endurance at slightly lower weights. Thrilled to get that many sets at 155, form looked decent. The final set at 145 for reps was exhausting, you can hear me panting after lol. Inclines are coming along fine just need to slow down some, I moved my bench down one notch, it feels like a more balanced position to be in and takes some of the stress off of my front delts.

Weigh-in is tomorrow.
    Current PRs:

MMA challenged me to who could lose weight faster, she wants to drop like 20ish, I probably will stop at 155 myself regardless. I started at 171. I don't personally care about bf%, I just want to drop my wt low enough so I can slowly bulk again srs.
    ok, so wait a minute. If you lose 15 and I lose 20, then most likely you win. so, how about this. First one to lose 16 pounds. That puts you at 155. That way it's an even number for both of us. :-)

ok, so wait a minute. If you lose 15 and I lose 20, then most likely you win. so, how about this. First one to lose 16 pounds. That puts you at 155. That way it's an even number for both of us. :-)
    Yep sounds good, first person to lose exactly 16lbs. Was not saying my -15 would beat your -20, was looking for who would get to -15 first since I'm not willing to drop all the way down to 150.
    Current PRs:

I say we call the winner by video montage of strong lifts and feats of eatery.

I like it though. I need someone to compete with, really just so I can throw verbal jabs, haha.

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

I like it though. I need someone to compete with, really just so I can throw verbal jabs, haha.
    Well once I get to 155 do you want me to record a Dominos pizza feast of me eating 2 pizzas, wings, and pasta? Dat 7kcal post workout meal lulz.
    Current PRs:

Well once I get to 155 do you want me to record a Dominos pizza feast of me eating 2 pizzas, wings, and pasta? Dat 7kcal post workout meal lulz.
    Sure but it's gotta be well edited, maybe 80's music or something real metal like in the background. Panning from whole slice in one bite pizza shot to superset of death...

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I absolutely second this.

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WTG on the PR Hammie.

Chucking them 60s round like a boss.
    As usual, sweet vids. Controlled in the lifts.

Maybe we can get some kind of group skype thing going and erryone orders 2 dominos pizza and 2, no make it 4 sides. Then we all watch the feats of gluttony on the interwebz live on pay per view.

Dis gon be good.

Solid as usual Hammie. Nice one.
    Ride it like you just stole it.

Location: Richmond upon Thames, London, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The 60 dumbbells look incredibly comfortable. Great form. Great workout!

well, we all know whose side yall are on. It's not fair. :-( Fine then, just more fuel for the fire. And yes, I have put a dominos medium pizza and a side order of cheesy bread down in one sitting.

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Excellent benching! I look forward to today's weigh-in
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

Sure but it's gotta be well edited, maybe 80's music or something real metal like in the background. Panning from whole slice in one bite pizza shot to superset of death...
    LMAO, I'll have to make something funny like that since people are seemingly legit interested in me actually doing a HIIT vid (you guys just want to see me suffer? )

I absolutely second this.
    Of course you would.

WTG on the PR Hammie.

Chucking them 60s round like a boss.
    As usual, sweet vids. Controlled in the lifts.

Maybe we can get some kind of group skype thing going and erryone orders 2 dominos pizza and 2, no make it 4 sides. Then we all watch the feats of gluttony on the interwebz live on pay per view.

Dis gon be good.

Solid as usual Hammie. Nice one.
    Wouldparticipatein/10 Thanks DNG, 60s are warm up weight for hams such as myself.

Originally Posted by Zero_Degreez View Post
    The 60 dumbbells look incredibly comfortable. Great form. Great workout!
    Thank you!!
    well, we all know whose side yall are on. It's not fair. :-( Fine then, just more fuel for the fire. And yes, I have put a dominos medium pizza and a side order of cheesy bread down in one sitting.
    Come at me. Well they are saying this in MY journal, they better be nice lest I sick my flying monkeys on them all.

Hahaha!

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Excellent benching! I look forward to today's weigh-in
    Drumroll...
    Current PRs:

WEIGH-IN OF PEACE

Why da fuk is this upsidedown? I turned it the proper way in photobucket....
    Current PRs:

Closed Thread
Page 276 of 375 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 ... LastLast