Closed Thread
Page 275 of 375 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,250 of 11248
    Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice lifts up there Hammie, nice power grunt on that 205 squat. I am jealous of the gym at ham manor!
    "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." Michelangelo

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

My sponsored PROMERA LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158699393

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156860133

Stronger. Better. Faster. Everyday.

mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I ain't mad, I am cutting on like 2200 and that's good with me. You will lose. Accept it now. lol.
    "There's something about a heavy weight that makes a body not want to get under it. Part of the fun of weightlifting is rousing one's spirit and getting under a heavy weight in spite of one's more sensible survival instincts." -Stenn

"Conditioning prepares you for battle. Cardio makes you really good at running slowly away." -Chris Shugart.

TEAM AMAZON - Sisterhood of Iron

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=571188111#post571188111

Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mmater View Post
    I ain't mad, I am cutting on like 2200 and that's good with me. You will lose. Accept it now. lol.
    I'm cutting on 1500 calories. Forever hungry.
    "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." Michelangelo

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

My sponsored PROMERA LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158699393

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Goalie_Girl View Post
    That's what I have to eat too
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

Just doing the prep work! jjeane's Avatar
    jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mirin the squats as always!!
    I totally LOl'ed about taking advantage of a clean house!!
    Spoon Barbell Club

My Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147722593

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Set your bar high, be kind, and do more of what makes you stronger. Eleiko

Love over fear

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jjeane View Post
    Wow, you were busy today Hammie!!
    LOl about the kitties. Must take my new one in. I am sure he will be as pissed as when I locked him in a kennel this am so I didn't drop a BB on him!
    In for epic Ham Squats!!
    Lol gotta protect dem kittehs!

Originally Posted by schnauzers View Post
    So this is a bit of a delayed reaction because I'm catching up but amazing benching as usual : )

I saw merino wool base layers at Costco recently. They have the top and separate bottom. They look tight fitting in case you wanted to try a less bulky warm layer.

Busy day! Did you wrangle the cats into cat carriers orrrrrrr did ya just pop them into a backpack? : D
    Interdasting... will make a Costco run soon. The cats actually just cling to my giant biceps in a panic and I drive the whole way to the vet like that.

Hammie just puts her cats into a sleeper choke hold so they'll nap for a bit while she does house work. Goodnight sweet kitties.
    LMAO nooo, they do act up though. One likes to climb to the top of the fridge and squeeze her giant ass in my family sized oatmeal box srs. My t-rex arms can't reach so she just laughs in my face.

Originally Posted by LHarwood View Post
    Aw your cats food problems sounds like a cat I had food problems. My cat was also a psycho cat, srs.

Busy day was had, hammie.

Nuce workout yesterday, dudeski.
    Thanks LH!

Originally Posted by doughnutgut View Post
    Huge squatting there hammie. Mirrin that swole strength. Strong Ox like lifting.

Smashed the workout good and proper there. GJHW...

Nothing better that a nice session of housio to get the place sparkling. Just crap that you have to make a mess again. : p
    I tend to cut out patches of carpet and duct tape them to my feet so i don't make a mess. Paper plates allow no dishes and shower at the gym so I don't make the cubicle dirty.

Few suggestions.

Nice work Hammie. srs. Mirrin.
    Lol'd at suggestions to keep house cleaner longer. I can't use paper plates though, I eat too many bbq sauce covered foods, brb messing up all my white t-shirts due to plate strength failure.

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Awesome squats Hammie! : )

Jelly of the cleaning you did! I really have to take a day and do that to our place. What a mess! : p
    Oh and it will take a whole lonnnng day too lol.

Originally Posted by tina722 View Post
    Nice squats. All that rowing pays off, your back holds an excellent angle.

I'd be curious to see more of a side-on view, if you can get it?
    Yeah I can, also am thinking to do a front or back angle to see if my feet/legs are even (make sure I don't have some weird thing going on like I did with bp) I know my left hip is screwed up, or so the massage people always tell me.
    Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    Could you feed your kitty actual tuna tuna? Or is there some special nutrients in the cat food that she needs? (I have a really sad story about a cat my parents had once that would only eat tuna tuna, but in retrospect I decided not to be Debbie Downer and tell it.)
    Thanks for not sharing the sad story, srs. You're not supposed to feed them real tuna, at least that's what my vet always says, but my little guy is allergic to some type of protein in the normal food so needs hypoallergenic (it's like going gluten free for people I think, kind of.) Sensitive cat skin of peace.
    When I have workmen coming to the house, not only do I clean all the things but I usually have something baking so that a.) it smells extra nice and b.) they think I'm the kinda person who bakes shiz. NOT EVEN KIDDING. (Hope the HVAC guy needs to check your shiny oven for some reason, LOLOL)
    LMFAO, but then they'd take all my food! Haha no he didn't inspect the oven, I was a little disappointed.
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Nice.

Not bad considering all the work prior, but your hips were coming up faster than your shoulders. Lower back fatigue I am guessing.

Still solid work.
    Thanks FLEX, yes I was mega tired by that point, gotcha on the hips, will pay extra attention to that in my later sets next time.

Nice lifts up there Hammie, nice power grunt on that 205 squat. I am jealous of the gym at ham manor!
    RARRWWW!!!
    Lol no, no I won't. Already burned 3500cals today and that's with a nap. 2200 is concentration camp style my friend.

That's what I have to eat too : (
    This seriously blows my friggin' mind, how are you people still alive after such starvation? Semi-srs
    Mirin the squats as always!!
    I totally LOl'ed about taking advantage of a clean house!!
    Thanks! Yeah my parents better visit soon or I'll have to do this all over again haha.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Auntieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee Haaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI

Oh lawd the hilarity up in your journal

Ah, B and her typo with Bourbon cookies that made my day. Then I read about you putting the bike together and then that made my day. Then I read about your kitty and the tp and that made my giggle. Suffice to say I heart your journal

I will be back in here fairly regularly now that I actually have time lol. Man I've missed being able to post more than once every week or so.
    If this were easy, everyone would walk around ripped.

I like eating, it helps with the not dying.

Journal: Back in Black
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120569281

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Echo814 View Post
    Auntieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee Haaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI

Oh lawd the hilarity up in your journal

Ah, B and her typo with Bourbon cookies that made my day. Then I read about you putting the bike together and then that made my day. Then I read about your kitty and the tp and that made my giggle. Suffice to say I heart your journal
    Hai E! <3 <3 <3 Lol'd at you calling me, heard that a mile away, hams have exceptional hearing.
    I will be back in here fairly regularly now that I actually have time lol. Man I've missed being able to post more than once every week or so.
    YAY!! I'll have to waddle on over to your journal and see what's new with Momma E.

UPDATES IN THE EXCITING LIFE OF AUNTIE HAM, lol...

-Got my bike sensor part today, will attempt to take apart entire bike for the 4th time and put this new part on, there was not a diagram included so I am assuming it'll be self explanatory once I get to taking things apart ::beep beep beep, sarcasm alarm goes off::

-Finally got my lil boy kitteh to eat his new food, did a massive celebratory jig in the kitchen today when he didn't simply walk away in disgust but ate all his breakfast, Blue Buffalo FTW, also found a pet food site that sells by the case and is much cheaper than where I've been getting it

-Doing Shoulder Day today, come at me
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    woopwoop.. lil kitteh is gonna be makin all kindsaaaaa gainzzzz

Dude, I'm gonna treat myself to a hammie t-shirt! I get paid on the day of Fri.. Expect an order of luv coming your way brahette.

geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ah, blue buffalo is a great brand of cat food. i use taste of the wild, and my cat lurves it.

i'm sitting over here doing this pout >>> watching you rep 205. haha! good job, hobbes.

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post

This seriously blows my friggin' mind, how are you people still alive after such starvation? Semi-srs
    Sometimes I just dont know hammie, I feel like I should be dropping weight like crazy. I cant wait to bulk next year...eat all the things!

For now I'll just settle for starving sometimes. I think its worst at the end of the day when i realize I have the hunger pangs and no calories left.

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

woopwoop.. lil kitteh is gonna be makin all kindsaaaaa gainzzzz
    He gonna be swole.
    Dude, I'm gonna treat myself to a hammie t-shirt! I get paid on the day of Fri.. Expect an order of luv coming your way brahette.
    Sweet!! <3 <3

Originally Posted by geek23ka View Post
    ah, blue buffalo is a great brand of cat food. i use taste of the wild, and my cat lurves it.

i'm sitting over here doing this pout >>> watching you rep 205. haha! good job, hobbes.
    Oh I saw that taste of the wild stuff too, may try as well. Haha, thanks G-dog, it's not every squat day I feel strong enough to go that high.

Sometimes I just dont know hammie, I feel like I should be dropping weight like crazy. I cant wait to bulk next year...eat all the things!

For now I'll just settle for starving sometimes. I think its worst at the end of the day when i realize I have the hunger pangs and no calories left.
    Yeah really, we're basically the same body type I think, I have an extra 10lbs cause I'm an inch taller, I guess all these damn mini fridges I have to carry burns a crapload of calories.

Uploading vids, will post workout later. I'm very happy I was even able to connect my camera to my computer. My pets were horsing around chasing each other and the big one jumped on the table and crashed into a glass of iced tea. Had to use my ham-like reflexes to save my laptop and these usb cords I have for the camera and BMF. Some of my work papers did not make it.

Also I am running a sponsored sup log very soon for MuscleTech, I have some PWO and protein coming my way. Will post up the link when I start it.
    Current PRs:

SHOULDER DAY

SUPPS:
    PRE: C4 12grams
    INTRA: none

BODY WEIGHT: 166 last weigh in

WARMUP:
    -Arm circles
    -Cuban Press

SHOULDERS:
    Seated OHP:
    45x15
    60x12
    70x10
    80x6
    90x4
    100x4
    100x4
    95x6 (vid)
    90x5
    80x10
    80x8

95 set, maximum effort face of peace, good lord

Seated DB Shoulder Press:
    *testing this, still does not agree with my shoulder
    25s x 15
    30s x 15
    35s x 12 (vid)
    meh, easy but rustles right shoulder

35s set

RC WORK:
    Standing External Rotations with plate:
    10lbs x 20
    10lbs x 20

Scapular Retraction w/ hold with plates:
    25s x 15
    25s x 15

Int. Band Rotations w/ hold (Red): 1x12

Ext. Band Rotations w/ hold (Red): 1x15

-Stretching 45 farking minutes, have some parts that are currently rustled so trying to resolve that

Nothing too noteworthy today, no PRs, went heavy and hard as always. Enough of these kinds of days linked together will lead to mega PRs though. Really wanna get 100 for like 7 or 8. Looked back in an old workout book for Oct 23rd last year, oddly enough it was a Wed also and I did shoulders lol, was only pressing 75lbs then and not even getting 10 reps, I've gotten a lot stronger on shoulders. Still not sure why I can't do working wts on db press, just doesn't agree with me, but kinda irritates me that I don't understand what about it exactly bothers my shoulder. If I knew I'm sure I could adjust something to fix it.

Need to start foam rolling again, need to make a serious effort to get in at least half an hour of stretching EVERY DAY too. If there's time to play online scrabble and candy crush there's certainly time to improve my flexibility to it's fullest extent. <<<THAT should be printed, framed, and hung in everyone's living room, srs.
    Current PRs:

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sometimes stretching and accessories are missed indeed, by many. The accessories OK, approved as long as the main lifts are completed. But stretching, must do the stretching.

Play scrabble whilst stretching. Win,win.

As for the niggling issues with the shoulder performing certain exercises, change them if possible and see if a different approach alleviates the pain. Great to look back Hammie and see the past to now. Makes it so much more worth it.

Foam roll whilst playing Candy Crush also.

Nice work again Hammie. Impressive as always.
    Ride it like you just stole it.

LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Did you get your bike sorted? I'm gonna do the tabata bike hiit session again. I liked it

I get a niggly shoulder with bb presses but fine with db.

I need to stretch more. I spend like 5 mins a day stretching. It's not good enough.

NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome strong as always Hobbes!!
    resolving to take your advice and do more stretching, but it will surely eat into my bb.com time as I don't play online scrabble or candy crush

schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Did you get that sensor hooked up to the bike? Still waiting for ham HIIT vids

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Need to start foam rolling again, need to make a serious effort to get in at least half an hour of stretching EVERY DAY too. If there's time to play online scrabble and candy crush there's certainly time to improve my flexibility to it's fullest extent. <<<THAT should be printed, framed, and hung in everyone's living room, srs.
    Every time I come in here I kick myself cause I've been slacking with my stretching. Hammie youve inspired me to get back on track. I really should be foam rolling and stretching half an hour everyday too. As a goaltender you learn the importance of stretching and find it essential to keep some of your best assets intact. During my hockey career I was stretching nearly everyday. With years away from the game Ive lost a bit of flexibility, but I've pretty much regained all it now. If anything where I'm going will require even more flexibility and with all the work Ive been doing Ive demanded a lot from my body without doing the extra stretching to do it some good. I think too many of us forget the importance of stretching, even if youre like me and you definitely shouldnt based on your past.

Where's that bike Hammie? I also eagerly await vids of Ham HIIT.

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Excellent OHP!!! Flexibility FTW! Yes, it should be hung in every house! Hope you have a great day!!
    Spoon Barbell Club

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Love over fear

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, strong weights and lots of volume Hammie! Awesome job getting 2 sets in with 100, that's excellent Going from 75lbs to 100 in one year is crazy progress!

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

With the directions were trending in soon Hammie will be able to OHP me.

Impressive as always Hammie one.

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

Will reply to posts a bit later tonight, right now I need to express my epic rage for Schwinn Fitness...

So I did get this new sensor and they did Express it to me so I didn't have to wait the original 10 business days they told me it'd take. I took apart the whole bike again, getting pretty good at that now lulz, and it was somewhat self explanatory how to swap out the sensor. But of course it was a whole production, the screw I had to take out was all farked up and in there at an angle so I had a hell of a time pulling that out without stripping my screwdrivers (the ones they gave you for the bike really don't fit this one well, probably because they never intended for the customer to take the inside components apart!) And I can't even put into words the frustration that took place with trying to fit the sensor itself into this little plastic holder without breaking the holder. Good thing I'm creative, had to pry that bitch open with a screwdriver with one hand and carefully slide the sensor in without damaging the wiring. And despite me taking apart the whole cover, the inside parts of the bike are EXTREMELY difficult to get to, for one my friggin' hands would not fit in there and I kept getting my fingers caught by the resistance wheel which just got me more enraged, and you have to get really weird angles like lying on the ground or going full frog squat position, lol no sexors. Well I managed to sweat my gotdamn ass off but after an hour of struggle got everything together. I adjusted my seat, plugged the bike in, and did Quick Start...

...it keeps shutting off after 5 seconds again every single time you use it. Not a fukking thing got resolved here. Soooo, on Oct 13th I gave these guys $$ to get this bike, got delivered in 2 days with dat dere Amazon Prime. It's 11 days later and I still can not use this equipment. Ah yes and their customer service closes at 5pm so I can't even speak with anyone right now.

Very very unhappy with this, they need to make this right ASAP, even if it means simply giving me my money back so I can go buy something from a different bike company.

And through that hour of rage I had to work with my zombie muffin hand which I cut at work and is now oozing weird things...

Gonna go stretch and foam roll, perhaps that will unrustle my hams.

**Who the hell ever thought that the universe is REALLY against me ever doing cardio? Damn
    Last edited by thehobbes; 10-24-2013 at 05:13 PM. Reason: rage makes me use poor grammar
    Current PRs:

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Poor Hammie. Come to MA and hit things with me. It's good cardio. The universe just wants you to go boxing w/ Drea.
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

That is beyond horrible Hammie!! SMH!
    I agree with Drea, maybe the universe wants you to hit things!
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is that orange stuff on your hand spray tan or bbq sauce stains. ;-)
    "There's something about a heavy weight that makes a body not want to get under it. Part of the fun of weightlifting is rousing one's spirit and getting under a heavy weight in spite of one's more sensible survival instincts." -Stenn

"Conditioning prepares you for battle. Cardio makes you really good at running slowly away." -Chris Shugart.

TEAM AMAZON - Sisterhood of Iron

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=571188111#post571188111

Originally Posted by doughnutgut View Post
    Sometimes stretching and accessories are missed indeed, by many. The accessories OK, approved as long as the main lifts are completed. But stretching, must do the stretching. ; )

Play scrabble whilst stretching. Win,win.

As for the niggling issues with the shoulder performing certain exercises, change them if possible and see if a different approach alleviates the pain. Great to look back Hammie and see the past to now. Makes it so much more worth it.

Foam roll whilst playing Candy Crush also. : D

Nice work again Hammie. Impressive as always.
    Yeah I won't be adding in db shoulder press, I try it every now and then to see if it's better but something about that bothers me. At least I can bb ohp press, have made plenty of progress doing that. Haha yes I certainly do play games on my phone when stretching! I wonder what the percentage of adults is who actually stretch, regardless of if they exercise/play sports, I'd say it's very very low, thus why people can't even sit down Indian style without throwing out their back lulz.

Did you get your bike sorted? I'm gonna do the tabata bike hiit session again. I liked it

I get a niggly shoulder with bb presses but fine with db.

I need to stretch more. I spend like 5 mins a day stretching. It's not good enough.
    5min a day? C'mon woman, step it up! You'll be glad you did when you're 50, srs. Epic bike fail after replacing sensor.

Originally Posted by NutMeigh View Post
    Awesome strong as always Hobbes!!
    resolving to take your advice and do more stretching, but it will surely eat into my bb.com time as I don't play online scrabble or candy crush : p
    If I can get even ONE person to stretch out their hamstrings then I will be happy lol. (If you don't do candy crush please don't start, it will take hold of your soul and never let go!)
    Yes, but it didn't fix the problem, sadham.jpg
    Every time I come in here I kick myself cause I've been slacking with my stretching. Hammie youve inspired me to get back on track. I really should be foam rolling and stretching half an hour everyday too. As a goaltender you learn the importance of stretching and find it essential to keep some of your best assets intact. During my hockey career I was stretching nearly everyday. With years away from the game Ive lost a bit of flexibility, but I've pretty much regained all it now. If anything where I'm going will require even more flexibility and with all the work Ive been doing Ive demanded a lot from my body without doing the extra stretching to do it some good. I think too many of us forget the importance of stretching, even if youre like me and you definitely shouldnt based on your past.
    I love this post.
    Where's that bike Hammie? I also eagerly await vids of Ham HIIT.
    Sitting in my basement awaiting someone to fix it, new sensor didn't work.
    Excellent OHP!!! Flexibility FTW! Yes, it should be hung in every house! Hope you have a great day!!
    I took a nap today so indeed it was a great day! haha
    Wow, strong weights and lots of volume Hammie! Awesome job getting 2 sets in with 100, that's excellent Going from 75lbs to 100 in one year is crazy progress!
    Thanks Turkey! Yeah shoulders is something I've struggled on too due to the past injuries, I'd have to stop training them for months, very happy to be encroaching upon "strong" shoulders here.
    With the directions were trending in soon Hammie will be able to OHP me.

Impressive as always Hammie one.
    I lol'd, I will OHP you AND your exercise bike!
    Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    Poor Hammie. Come to MA and hit things with me. It's good cardio. The universe just wants you to go boxing w/ Drea.
    Oh that would be sooo much fun! Epic lulz would be had and there would probably be some kind of accident resulting in a chicken wing to the eye.
    :eek :

That is beyond horrible Hammie!! SMH!
    I agree with Drea, maybe the universe wants you to hit things! : D
    Lol this may be a sign from the Ham Gods. The customer service for the bike co has been good so far so I hope they don't try to give me the run around tomorrow. I'd like to just get a refund at this point. I mean what the hell are they gonna do, make me take this thing in to a Nautilus dealer and have them fix it? I want no part of that. And even if they did fix it at this point what the hell else is going to go wrong down the road? And nooo I am not mailing it back only to have to wait around another two weeks for a new one. I'd like to go on Amazon tomorrow after I speak to someone and order something different from a different company. The other bikes I was considering originally were the Livestrong ones, maybe I'll go with that. I can pick something out Fri and have it here by Tues.
    Current PRs:

is that orange stuff on your hand spray tan or bbq sauce stains. ;-)
    A mixture of both, srs.
    Current PRs:

Guise I love this thread.

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just a quick one.

Too many people focus on getting in the gym. Boshing out big lifts and then go home. Not enough focus on warming up and cooling down going on. Hands up I was one of them. (just not big lifts )

Respect for mobile gaming stretching of peace going on Hammie.
    Ride it like you just stole it.

What a ball ache about that pesky bike.

Tell them you want a voucher for the inconvenience and for them to arrange for someone to come out and put the bike together in full working condition...or you'll set your British friend on them.

Closed Thread
Page 275 of 375 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 ... LastLast