Closed Thread
Page 248 of 375 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 348 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,440 of 11248
    WorkHustleShred is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkHustleShred is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkHustleShred is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkHustleShred is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkHustleShred is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkHustleShred is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkHustleShred is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkHustleShred is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkHustleShred is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkHustleShred is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkHustleShred is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post

95x6

Oh hai.

****ing BEASTED that OHP girl!! Oh and happy belated bday
    Brooklyn Fried Tech Metal:

********.com/eyeslikecyanide

My Journal----Follow my quest to impress:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150795043

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hai guise! Just got home, brb gone for 15 hours at work! Gonna burn over 4kcals again damnit. Did not eat a single calorie all day due to no time, srs, having secret rage all day at people who get like 10min to eat at work or whatever the fuk that is all about. Trying hard to make it up, got dat dere large bbq salami pizza, pasta bowl with chicken, and cheesy bread garlic things. These cheeky Dominos bros rustled my hams big time, they see my shirt "oh are you guys busy?" No bro I only have 15 hours of sweat, dirt, and rage on me, not busy at all.

I'm hungry.

Yes eating right now, yes halfway through large bbq pizza, still starving, gonna rampage the fark out of this meal, I am a Spartan Ham warrior with spears dipped in rage.
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Cot dayum gurl!!!

Nice work.

In for pics of Hammy in sleeveless t-shirts, showing off the guns.
    Ohh watch out, gonna be a mirin' session!
    Originally Posted by alyshabruso View Post
    Wow amazing squats! You're an inspiration : )
    Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    Damn, Hammie, those skwats, those guns. : )
    Originally Posted by LHarwood View Post
    Also in for pics of the haminator gun show : )
    Thanks guise!!

Originally Posted by WorkHustleShred View Post
    Oh hai.

****ing BEASTED that OHP girl!! Oh and happy belated bday : D
    WHS where you been?! Awww thanks! : )

Not sure what I'm doing tomorrow, if by the grace of the ham gods things are normal at work I may just go out to LTF for a water slide afternoon, would be sweeeet. Until then, brb eating. Also getting an urge to waddle out into the woods behind my house in a loin cloth and Under Armour sports bra and slay all dem white fluffy bunnies and cook them on a spear over my grill as I dance around it in victory.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not sure what I'm doing tomorrow, if by the grace of the ham gods things are normal at work I may just go out to LTF for a water slide afternoon, would be sweeeet. Until then, brb eating. Also getting an urge to waddle out into the woods behind my house in a loin cloth and Under Armour sports bra and slay all dem white fluffy bunnies and cook them on a spear over my grill as I dance around it in victory.
    Not sure the reward of rabbit meat would be sufficient to overcome the amount of calories that would be burned in said hunting expedition. Just sayin'. Although the victory dance may tip the scales. haha.
    "There's something about a heavy weight that makes a body not want to get under it. Part of the fun of weightlifting is rousing one's spirit and getting under a heavy weight in spite of one's more sensible survival instincts." -Stenn

"Conditioning prepares you for battle. Cardio makes you really good at running slowly away." -Chris Shugart.

TEAM AMAZON - Sisterhood of Iron

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=571188111#post571188111

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mmater View Post
    Not sure the reward of rabbit meat would be sufficient to overcome the amount of calories that would be burned in said hunting expedition. Just sayin'. Although the victory dance may tip the scales. haha.
    Don't worry about me, I'm spry.
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hai guise! Just got home, brb gone for 15 hours at work! Gonna burn over 4kcals again damnit. Did not eat a single calorie all day due to no time, srs, having secret rage all day at people who get like 10min to eat at work or whatever the fuk that is all about. Trying hard to make it up, got dat dere large bbq salami pizza, pasta bowl with chicken, and cheesy bread garlic things. These cheeky Dominos bros rustled my hams big time, they see my shirt "oh are you guys busy?" No bro I only have 15 hours of sweat, dirt, and rage on me, not busy at all.

I'm hungry.

Yes eating right now, yes halfway through large bbq pizza, still starving, gonna rampage the fark out of this meal, I am a Spartan Ham warrior with spears dipped in rage.

Ohh watch out, gonna be a mirin' session!
    Hamm-
    What do you do? Whatever it is, it sounds hard...and frustrating.

^^^hehe. This reminds of of the killer rabbit scene in Monty Python's Holy Grail LOL

Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scrabbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    But rabbit meat is so delicious. :P.
    Starting from scratch.

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hahaha! Poor Hammie! Jelly of that pizza...yummers!!!!

Rabbit....bleck! I'd rather hunt some wild chickens!
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ughh at how long your day was.

Booooooom at the mahoooosive meal.

I'm gonna have a treat meal this weekend as I've not had one in months...I never had that pizza I was gonna have a while back.i might have fish n chips..or a beastt burger and chips...decisions. ..decisions.

Or maybe a curry

Wife and Sammich Maker rickiecoombs's Avatar
    rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

"Mahoooosive" - I like this word. Unfortunately, I must spread the love before I can rep you again.

HAI HAM!

I am sorry your day was redonkulous... although, when I read that list of food, my mouth started to water furiously. I think envy is one of the seven deadly sins? Is that Catholicism? I'm not catholic. Does that mean I'm allowed to envy? Regardless. Was jelly of the foodz.

Simon is currently attacking something invisible. I am so confused. I share this only because I know you have all teh kittehs, so you probably can nod your head and be all, "Why, yes, they do attack invisible things from time-to-time." And, of course, you're wearing a monocle when you say this.

Holy crap. I am the "r" word today, and it's not even 11am. Sorry about that.

I totally got off track, and cannot remember what I was going to say. I'm going to leave now, before I scare you away and you decide to never speak to me again.

Happy Friday!
    My Journal - Large, But Not in Charge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128025573

Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    Hamm-
    What do you do?
    I own a small trucking company and we're contracted by a major shipping company to pick up and deliver shipments. I own a bunch of trucks and have under 10 employees (who amazingly even as grown ass adults often times fail to come in to work.) I still drive trucks almost daily for a few hours in the morning and then go home and do paperwork/management tasks, but when one of my guys isn't here it turns into a day like yesterday where I'm there for 15hrs and on the road most of that time to get everything covered. I have heard every excuse in existence for why "I can't come in" just short of "a tyrannosaurus rex ate my car this morning."
    Whatever it is, it sounds hard...and frustrating.
    Understatement of the century. You would probably not even believe half the crazy stories I have about that lol. The norm is carrying a mini fridge on your shoulder running up to someone's house while being chased by the customer's dog and children who all want to bite you lulz.
    Originally Posted by Scrabbz View Post
    But rabbit meat is so delicious. :P.
    Rabbit Jerky?
    Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Hahaha! Poor Hammie! Jelly of that pizza...yummers!!!! : D

Rabbit....bleck! I'd rather hunt some wild chickens!
    We have wild turkeys running amuck out here, srs, mostly in the residential neighborhoods around a lot of wooded areas, those suckers get BIG.

Ughh is right, at least it wasn't 95 degrees this time.

I'm gonna have a treat meal this weekend as I've not had one in months...I never had that pizza I was gonna have a while back.i might have fish n chips..or a beastt burger and chips...decisions. ..decisions.

Or maybe a curry
    Mmmmm! Do you guys have a whole fascination with Chinese take-out like we do in this country? Those restaurants are everywhere here. Obviously ours is Americanized as fark, wondered if it was similar with you guys.
    Originally Posted by rickiecoombs View Post
    I am sorry your day was redonkulous... although, when I read that list of food, my mouth started to water furiously. I think envy is one of the seven deadly sins? Is that Catholicism? I'm not catholic. Does that mean I'm allowed to envy? Regardless. Was jelly of the foodz.
    Seven deadly sins?! Oh lawd I don't remember all of them but I think I'd probably score at least a 6 out of 7 on that list lol. Is "fighting with people at Costco" or "tripping little kids who walk on your lawn" on there? lol
    Simon is currently attacking something invisible. I am so confused. I share this only because I know you have all teh kittehs, so you probably can nod your head and be all, "Why, yes, they do attack invisible things from time-to-time." And, of course, you're wearing a monocle when you say this.
    Oh of course, completely normal! That's called the Cat Crazies my friend, they are actually chasing ghosts of chickens, cows, and hams that you have eaten in feast.

What freaks me out though is when my kitteh is napping beside me while I'm on my laptop, all peaceful and everything. Then jumps up in a startle and stares at "nothing" by the fireplace as if there's someone over there but it is 2am and I'm the only one home.

I totally got off track, and cannot remember what I was going to say. I'm going to leave now, before I scare you away and you decide to never speak to me again.

Happy Friday!
    Lol, there is nothing that could ever scare me away! (Except maybe a gigantic scary centipede! Wouldpeepants/10) Happy Friday!

Decent day, work was smooth, decided to just come home after (weather sucks, rain, thunder, dark out) and snack and take a nap. Yes I prefer to live like a happy kindergartener. Plan is lifting tomorrow at LTF.
    Current PRs:

LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah we have loooads. We have a few china towns as well.

I do like chinese but it ain't my fave tho.

Just doing the prep work! jjeane's Avatar
    jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Happy Friday Hammie! I may have missed it but did you make it to the waterslide?
    LOL at MMA and the rabbit hunt being worth while. I will say skinning a rabbit is a whole lot easier than a turkey!
    Spoon Barbell Club

My Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147722593

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Set your bar high, be kind, and do more of what makes you stronger. Eleiko

Love over fear

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Seven deadly sins?! Oh lawd I don't remember all of them but I think I'd probably score at least a 6 out of 7 on that list lol. Is "fighting with people at Costco" or "tripping little kids who walk on your lawn" on there? lol
    I think those both get subsumed under "wrath."

Happy Saturday, Hammie!
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

yeah we have loooads. We have a few china towns as well.

I do like chinese but it ain't my fave tho.
    Cool brahette, yeah I have to be in the mood for it.

Originally Posted by jjeane View Post
    Happy Friday Hammie! I may have missed it but did you make it to the waterslide?
    LOL at MMA and the rabbit hunt being worth while. I will say skinning a rabbit is a whole lot easier than a turkey!
    I did not! It rained every day that I would've had time to go. Going today though!
    I think those both get subsumed under "wrath."

Happy Saturday, Hammie!
    Ok then I have committed a lot of wrath.

Very light breakfast today (gotta go cut the stupid pain in the ass grass, then gym time!):

-toast x2
    -almond butter
    -Cin Toast Crunch x2
    -protein bar
    -sliced apple, strawberries, banana
    -tea

Lightest breakfast in the history of mornings lol.
    Current PRs:

mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Very light breakfast today (gotta go cut the stupid pain in the ass grass, then gym time!):

-toast x2
    -almond butter
    -Cin Toast Crunch x2
    -protein bar
    -sliced apple, strawberries, banana
    -tea

Lightest breakfast in the history of mornings lol.

Uh, yeah. Where's the meat??!!! This is almost blasphemous. fix it! ;-)
    "There's something about a heavy weight that makes a body not want to get under it. Part of the fun of weightlifting is rousing one's spirit and getting under a heavy weight in spite of one's more sensible survival instincts." -Stenn

"Conditioning prepares you for battle. Cardio makes you really good at running slowly away." -Chris Shugart.

TEAM AMAZON - Sisterhood of Iron

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=571188111#post571188111

Originally Posted by mmater View Post
    Uh, yeah. Where's the meat??!!! This is almost blasphemous. fix it! ;-)
    Lol I realized that too and ended up eating a whole bag of Turkey Jerky. Didn't really have anything else available lol.

Workout of death and destruction coming up...
    Current PRs:

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lol I realized that too and ended up eating a whole bag of Turkey Jerky. Didn't really have anything else available lol.

Workout of death and destruction coming up...
    I could use some D&D. boredrightnow.jpg

BACK AND BICEPS

SUPPS:
    PRE: none
    INTRA: Con-Cret 2 scoops

BODY WEIGHT: 167

WARMUP:
    -Arm circles of peace

BACK:
    Bent Over BB Rows:
    *slow with squeeze
    45x12
    75x10
    105x10
    120x10
    125x10
    115x10

Pull Ups and Chinups of Death Superset!!
    Pull Ups.......Chin Ups:
    bw x 5.........bw x 5
    bw x 5.........bw x 5
    bw x 5.........bw x 5
    bw x 5.........bw x 5
    bw x 5.........bw x 4.5
    bw x 4
    ^^^
    *goal is to do as many sets until I can't hit 5s anymore

DB Rows:
    50s x 10
    65s x 8
    70s x 8
    80s x 8 *Rep PR!
    80s x 6
    60s x 10

HS Rows:
    1pps x 8
    1.5pps x 8
    2pps x 8
    2.5pps x 7

Face Pulls:
    42.5 x 12
    42.5 x 11
    42.5 x 11

BICEPS:
    DB Curls:
    25s x 15
    30s x 10
    25s x 12

OTHER:
    -Stretching
    -Water slides
    -Outdoor hot tub
    -Sauna 15min (10/5)

Farking bad ass workout! Feltgoodham.jpg Elbow is doing tons better, still wearing an Ace strap for a couple things to be safe, it's also really not rustled anymore when I'm at work for like 15hrs straight sprinting with mini fridges on my shoulder. People love dem mini fridges.

Funny water slide story. Just when I climbed to the top they were like oh hold on we had a water slide accident. They had to get that big net out cause somebody lost something in the pool, first I thought a kid crapped again but I think it was jewelry or a toe, I dunno. So I had to wait for the lifeguards to retrieve this thing and they're taking their sweet time staring at it and whatnot. I'm the only person on the platform next to this 20yr old lifeguard chick and since I just drank my protein shake 5 minutes ago the protein farts are kicking in pretty bad lol. So I'm trying to point myself away from her all nonchalantly and fart off the platform, making weird faces too, she's watching the people at the bottom then kinda looking at me like wtf are you doing? Lol I think she knew. I was thinking "oh god, hurry up!" I almost went back down the stairs but was trying hard to play it off like nothing was happening there. They finally got the pool situated below and I went, propelled down the water slide with extreme force from my powerful protein farts.
    Current PRs:

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    [80s x 8 *Rep PR!
    Dayyyum!

Location: Richmond upon Thames, London, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "Feltgoodham.jpg" LMAO.

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    80s x 8 *Rep PR!

::innocent look:: But did you use straps?

"Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    Dayyyum!
    Hai J-dog!
    Originally Posted by Zero_Degreez View Post
    "Feltgoodham.jpg" LMAO.

::innocent look:: But did you use straps?

Lulz at BittyBro, yeah I use Versa Grips for all my db rows. I find that if I don't I use my arm too much to pull instead of my back. Haters can refer to my 290lb double overhand chalk only DL.
    Current PRs:

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Solid work Hammy.

But did you use straps?
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I own a small trucking company and we're contracted by a major shipping company to pick up and deliver shipments. I own a bunch of trucks and have under 10 employees (who amazingly even as grown ass adults often times fail to come in to work.) I still drive trucks almost daily for a few hours in the morning and then go home and do paperwork/management tasks, but when one of my guys isn't here it turns into a day like yesterday where I'm there for 15hrs and on the road most of that time to get everything covered. I have heard every excuse in existence for why "I can't come in" just short of "a tyrannosaurus rex ate my car this morning."

Understatement of the century. You would probably not even believe half the crazy stories I have about that lol. The norm is carrying a mini fridge on your shoulder running up to someone's house while being chased by the customer's dog and children who all want to bite you lulz.
    Ahhh. Makes sense why you are always talking about carrying stuff. Yeah. Some ppl are just lazy. I don't get it. The only time I've ever called in last minute at my job is when I hurt my back and literally couldn't get off the chiropractor's table.

Lol I realized that too and ended up eating a whole bag of Turkey Jerky.
    You get props for recommending that turkey jerky thread. Love it!! In fact, I'm thinking of incorporating it into recipes. It's that delish.

Pull Ups and Chinups of Death Superset!!
    Pull Ups.......Chin Ups:
    bw x 5.........bw x 5
    bw x 5.........bw x 5
    bw x 5.........bw x 5
    bw x 5.........bw x 5
    bw x 5.........bw x 4.5
    bw x 4
    ^^^
    *goal is to do as many sets until I can't hit 5s anymore
    Fuuuuark you are strong.

When will it be my turn for unassisted pullups?

Face Pulls:
    42.5 x 12
    42.5 x 11
    42.5 x 11
    Okay. Newb question if you don't mind answering. If you do, no worries, I'll stop pestering you.

What are HS rows and face pulls?
    also: Congrats on the PR.

Funny water slide story. Just when I climbed to the top they were like oh hold on we had a water slide accident. They had to get that big net out cause somebody lost something in the pool, first I thought a kid crapped again but I think it was jewelry or a toe, I dunno. So I had to wait for the lifeguards to retrieve this thing and they're taking their sweet time staring at it and whatnot. I'm the only person on the platform next to this 20yr old lifeguard chick and since I just drank my protein shake 5 minutes ago the protein farts are kicking in pretty bad lol. So I'm trying to point myself away from her all nonchalantly and fart off the platform, making weird faces too, she's watching the people at the bottom then kinda looking at me like wtf are you doing? Lol I think she knew. I was thinking "oh god, hurry up!" I almost went back down the stairs but was trying hard to play it off like nothing was happening there. They finally got the pool situated below and I went, propelled down the water slide with extreme force from my powerful protein farts.
    First I lol'ed at "a kid crapped again?"

Then I lol'ed at the image of you being propelled down a slide by your own flatulence.

Hammie-I always learn a lot in your journal and it makes me LMBO.

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Solid work Hammy.

LMAO, thanks FLEX, that's one of the funnier gifs I've seen, those people need to eat some chicken wings or something though! They're soooo skinny! Do they even pizza?

Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    You get props for recommending that turkey jerky thread. Love it!! In fact, I'm thinking of incorporating it into recipes. It's that delish.
    Oh I love that stuff! Almost went through an entire box I bought already lol. Good thing I have all these Amazon points, dat shiz is expensive!
    Fuuuuark you are strong.

When will it be my turn for unassisted pullups?
    Not bad for pulling 170lbs of ham up there eh? (Would be 167 but I don't do pullups/chin-ups nekkid, my fancy pancy gym frowns on that.)
    Okay. Newb question if you don't mind answering. If you do, no worries, I'll stop pestering you.

What are HS rows and face pulls?
    also: Congrats on the PR.
    Haha, ask me whatever you want. Hammer Strength Rows - that is the plate loaded row mechanism, each side is independent of the other, so I'm doing 2.5 Plates Per Side with how I write that up. Face pulls are this:

Great for shoulder mobility/upper back strength.
    First I lol'ed at "a kid crapped again?"

Then I lol'ed at the image of you being propelled down a slide by your own flatulence.

Hammie-I always learn a lot in your journal and it makes me LMBO.
    Dem protein farts lol.
    Current PRs:

awesome, awesome, awesome workout my friend!!

ETA- I saw this and instantly thought of you

Last edited by LHarwood; 08-04-2013 at 12:57 PM.

Just doing the prep work! jjeane's Avatar
    jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Excellent work Hammie!! You have some so far on the chin pulls as of late!! TOTALLY mirin'
    Row PR as well.
    LOL about the lifeguard chick! I hope you yelled I AM HAM!! as you slide down the slide!
    Spoon Barbell Club

My Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147722593

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Set your bar high, be kind, and do more of what makes you stronger. Eleiko

Love over fear

Those green shorts are pretty cool in your bench video and yes I am a wizard.

awesome, awesome, awesome workout my friend!!
    Farrrrk that's cool! HAM STRENGTH!
    ETA- I saw this and instantly thought of you

LOL I believe I'm developing a complex around here.
    Originally Posted by jjeane View Post
    Excellent work Hammie!! You have some so far on the chin pulls as of late!! TOTALLY mirin'
    Row PR as well.
    LOL about the lifeguard chick! I hope you yelled I AM HAM!! as you slide down the slide!
    Thanks JJ, I am no small ham to hoist up on those bw chins/pulls heehee, I iz proud. I always yell I AM HAM, the lifeguards are used to it by now.
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    Those green shorts are pretty cool in your bench video and yes I am a wizard.
    Those are my wild parrot shorts of peace UA, someone must be sub'd to Ham Nation.

Workout coming up, may take a minute I'm eating chicken legs at the same time here.
    Current PRs:

BENCH PRESS DAY

SUPPS:
    PRE: Novem 1 pack
    INTRA: Con-Cret 2 scoops

BODY WEIGHT: 167

WARMUP:
    -Arm circles
    -Cuban Press

CHEST:
    DB Bench Press:
    35s x 15
    45s x 15

BB Bench Press:
    *still deloading on this, did vids from diff angles to see if anything is uneven - it is!
    45x12
    75x10
    105x10
    135x8
    145x8 (vid from front)
    145x8 (vid from side)
    145x7
    125x10

145x8 set 1, ok I found my problem, rt arm is coming down unevenly, not as tucked, not as deep, must fix asap

Yes I realize my camera is crooked as fark, could not figure out why and tried for like 5min to fix that. But anyways my arms are not coming down exactly evenly. I'll continue to vid from the front on all sets and try to tuck that other arm better.

145x8 set 2, looks even as fark from this angle, weird

RC WORK:
    Standing Y/T/Ls with hold:
    5s for 15, 15, 15
    7.5s for 15, 15, 15
    10s for 11, 10, 12 brutal

Int. Band Rotations w/ hold (Red): 1x12

Ext. Band Rotations w/ hold (Red): 1x15

Alright, so something's up with my bench as far as my arms being uneven. First I'm gonna use a level on the floor to see if it's slanted at all and maybe the rack needs to be turned around. Then will have to video all sets from the front and it looks like I need to tuck that right arm more (which it looks fine from the side) or perhaps bring it a tad lower. I'll get a better video set up of it and see where exactly the problem is starting. This does explain why each side of my chest gets sore in a different spot though. Now I know and can fix it. (See people in LHOTP times didn't have video cameras so they'd just have to deal with benching unevenly for years and years. )

You mirin' my wild parrot shorts of peace?

Yeah.
    Current PRs:

Closed Thread
Page 248 of 375 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 348 ... LastLast