Closed Thread
Page 187 of 375 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 287 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,610 of 11248
    WorkHustleShred is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkHustleShred is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkHustleShred is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkHustleShred is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkHustleShred is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkHustleShred is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkHustleShred is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkHustleShred is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkHustleShred is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkHustleShred is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkHustleShred is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post

150x6 (intentionally brought it down to safties to end set, lats felt too iffy to try and rack that)

^^^Left that part in for all these people who b!tch about "zomg I can't bench without a spotter cause I'm a complete p@ssy and scared to fail a rep," just farking do it!!!
    BEEAAAASSSSSSTTTT! I love this, and will be following.
    Brooklyn Fried Tech Metal:

********.com/eyeslikecyanide

My Journal----Follow my quest to impress:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150795043

pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    You know, Hammerz ... you like to swim, you bike, and I know at one point you ran, so don't you think it's time to consider a TriMammiethon ?
    I would totally come watch.
    My Journal
    Sometimes there's lifting talk. Sometimes notsomuch.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135168601

*Sponsored* ProMera CapsiBlast=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153005161

*Sponsored* ProMera Con-Cret=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146080323&p=907575483&posted=1#post907575483

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

Benched 185x2 and isn't afraid to tell you ALL about it:)

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pharty View Post
    No way.
    I only talk to dudes
    Yeah that's what I say when some overly bubbly chick tries to chat me up when I'm taking my pwo dump.

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Lol, oh FLEX what would I do without you?

Originally Posted by jjeane View Post
    Holy OHP Hobbes!
    Looking great Hobbes! I can't believe you did cardio out of boredom. Not enough steps on the BM?
    Thanks J, watch as I sculpt my ham! I'm amazed I'm still hitting upwards of 20,000 steps and I'm only at work like 4hrs a day right now. I'm always moving around doing stuff at home though, never realized it before.

Originally Posted by beatha View Post
    Way to dig for that 6th rep Hammie . . . cardio is good for you - some say.
    Dat and a few packs of oatmeal a day and a Heart Healthy Ham is born!
    Originally Posted by Redfizz View Post
    Cardio?

[img]http://virginmobilelive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/tumblr_m3ioa87WGr1rsoa4vo1_400-1.gif[/img

Just joshing. I am thinking about hopping on a mountain bike ride tomorrow.
    Well there's the source of my next recurring nightmare. Go for it, love biking (except when those packs of wild nature walkers won't give me the wide berth I require.)

You know, Hammerz ... you like to swim, you bike, and I know at one point you ran, so don't you think it's time to consider a TriMammiethon ?
    Hmmm, how far is the swimming part? I don't think I can swim like 5 miles, well maybe if my life depended on it haha, can run and bike very far albeit slowly.

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    OOoh, TriMammiethon! : D I like that term! : D
    This does not surprise me, lol!

Originally Posted by WorkHustleShred View Post
    BEEAAAASSSSSSTTTT! I love this, and will be following. : )
    Thank you and hello! Nice to see new people stopping in!

Originally Posted by pharty View Post
    I would totally come watch.
    Yeah you would. I'd make you hold my post-meet bbq chicken drumstick.

Got a HYOGE workout day coming up tomorrow, Bench Press and Deadlift are up, will probably do them in the same workout if all is going well. Today ended up shoveling snow again, taking a nap, and now cooking up a bunch of foodz. Looking for something more interesting to do with the chicken breast. Made a couple dozen deviled eggs lol, dat 95% fat free marzetti is where it's at, brb 50 cals and 3.5g protein for one deviled egg slice, not bad. Been knocking out 3 dozen eggs per week lol, getting bert stared by the same grocery packer chick at Costco, probably wonders what I'm doing with all these eggs every week.

EGGS!!!!!
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yay, i found your journal! IN :-)

mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dude!!! I am totally down for a trimammiethon.
    "There's something about a heavy weight that makes a body not want to get under it. Part of the fun of weightlifting is rousing one's spirit and getting under a heavy weight in spite of one's more sensible survival instincts." -Stenn

"Conditioning prepares you for battle. Cardio makes you really good at running slowly away." -Chris Shugart.

TEAM AMAZON - Sisterhood of Iron

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=571188111#post571188111

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mmmm, eggs are my FAVORITE! I thought I was going to turn into one, but seems you will before I do! 3 dozen a week is a lot Hahaha! I usually go through 1 dozen eggs and 2 cartons of whites in 1 week
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by scotthm2 View Post
    yay, i found your journal! IN :-)
    Here there, I see you everywhere!

Originally Posted by mmater View Post
    Dude!!! I am totally down for a trimammiethon.
    Sounds like a telethon for kids with a third lower appendage, lol that came out way worse than I intended.

Mmmm, eggs are my FAVORITE! I thought I was going to turn into one, but seems you will before I do! 3 dozen a week is a lot Hahaha! I usually go through 1 dozen eggs and 2 cartons of whites in 1 week
    Yeah I'm trying to not have more than 6 in a day haha. BRB 3 whole eggs mixed with hash browns n olive oil, and 6 deviled egg slices, soooo good.

Trying to stop eating for a sec so I can take my pwo and lift - IT'S BENCH DAY BEATCHES!

PWO snack so far...
    -6 deviled egg slices
    -2 toast
    -almond butter
    -strawberry/banana slices
    -couple glasses of iced tea
    -lil bit oatmeal squares cereal

Ravenously hungry, may have to attack the red potatos in olive oil. Lifting coming up later!
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

BENCH DAY!

SUPPS:
    PRE: Maniac 2 scoops
    INTRA: RecoverPro 2 scoops

WARMUP:
    -Cuban Press
    -Arm circles

CHEST:
    DB Flat Bench Press:
    35s x 20
    45s x 15

BB Flat Bench Press:
    45x15
    75x10
    105x10
    120x8
    135x8
    150x7*PR (vid)
    155x4*PR (vid)

135x10

150x7

155x4

EDIT: Intentionally ending the heavy sets on the safeties, those are extremely hard to rerack after I get dat arch going. I'm going to try to lower my hooks one more number next time, although it may make lift off weird, I'll play around with it.

TRIS:
    CGBP:
    75x20
    95x15
    105x12

RC WORK:
    Int. Band Rotations (Red): 2x12

Ext. Band Rotations (Red): 2x15

Pretty good workout, PRs were had! Was really happy to rep 155 already, will back off a bit now and focus on getting more reps at 135-155 before trying to go up any more. I'm thinking I can do a max test around the end up the month, just wanna make sure my shoulders are stable enough to handle it. Decided not to push my luck and do DL after all that, workout kinda took forever because I was delayed a bit when I discovered a leaking furnace humidifier in my basement as soon as I went down there. :/

So this really pisses me off, I get my furnace and AC serviced every season, I have specifically asked the guys a couple times if I need to do anything with that humidifier. (I've never taken it apart and don't remember my dad ever doing anything special with something like that when I was growing up. Of course I change the air filter and whole house water filter at the needed intervals, didn't think there was anything else I needed to mess with.) So yes I've asked the HVAC people about that and they always say no, you don't need to worry about it, just set it for summer or winter and that's that. Ok.jpg So the leak today lead me to looking up the model online just to research a bit. It appears to be leaking from a damaged screw on the bottom of the tank, either corroded maybe or the tank part could be cracked? Turned it off so there is no leak now. But I now find out you need to replace a filter every year farrrrrk! Haven't done it in 5 yrs! So I suppose I'll take this thing apart tomorrow and see what I can find, could be leaking because something is jammed up in there, dunno, I don't think I can screw it up any worse by trying. Looks like I'll have to clean it out, stick a new filter in, prob replace that iffy looking screw for good measure, and see if that works, if not I'll have to call the HVAC people to install a new humidifier meh. Just wish they would've awared me when I specifically asked if I need to do anything in the first place! BRB looking up every single damn thing in my house to see if there's some weird ass thing I need to do to it haha. Weird, people bert stare me when I tell them I have my heating and cooling system checked and cleaned every season, apparently most people don't even do that.

I have been awared.
    Current PRs:

Just doing the prep work! jjeane's Avatar
    jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fantastic workout Hobbes!! Look at those PR's! Great vids.
    Sorry about your humidifier. That totally sucks! Esp if you asked specifically.
    Spoon Barbell Club

My Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147722593

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Set your bar high, be kind, and do more of what makes you stronger. Eleiko

Love over fear

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah that's what I say when some overly bubbly chick tries to chat me up when I'm taking my pwo dump.
    LOL

Got a HYOGE workout day coming up tomorrow, Bench Press and Deadlift are up, will probably do them in the same workout if all is going well. Today ended up shoveling snow again, taking a nap, and now cooking up a bunch of foodz. Looking for something more interesting to do with the chicken breast.
    I'm sure you can think of a few things to do to those chicken breasts - involves HVAC people..

Made a couple dozen deviled eggs lol, dat 95% fat free marzetti is where it's at, brb 50 cals and 3.5g protein for one deviled egg slice, not bad. Been knocking out 3 dozen eggs per week lol, getting bert stared by the same grocery packer chick at Costco, probably wonders what I'm doing with all these eggs every week.
    I just had two boiled eggs for breaky! Pretty boring like...cardio hehe You have me itching to make deviled eggs, they're awesome

Looking great in that pic! They reckon muscle weighs more than fat so that would be why you are getting a heavier scale reading and not looking hooge Pretty bloody brilliant if you ask me!

Loved the bench press and OHP vids, well done on the PR's!

And as far as posting in O35's thread/section...what Eric said

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice job on the 150 x 7

1 RM based on that is 184.965

Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Fantastic workout Hobbes!! Look at those PR's! Great vids.
    Sorry about your humidifier. That totally sucks! Esp if you asked specifically.
    Thank you JJ! Did some google searching, it seems a few people out there are unaware of the filter in that thing, one guy didn't change his for 15yrs lol, oh well now I know.

Originally Posted by Lou1se View Post
    LOL

I'm sure you can think of a few things to do to those chicken breasts - involves HVAC people..

I just had two boiled eggs for breaky! Pretty boring like...cardio hehe You have me itching to make deviled eggs, they're awesome

Looking great in that pic! They reckon muscle weighs more than fat so that would be why you are getting a heavier scale reading and not looking hooge Pretty bloody brilliant if you ask me!

Loved the bench press and OHP vids, well done on the PR's!

And as far as posting in O35's thread/section...what Eric said
    I am in love with the deviled eggs, however it is rough when I have to drive anywhere for more than 10min, can't open the car windows cause it's so cold, if ya know what I'm sayin. Thank you Lou1se! I checked the opening post to that thread and the rules are like you MUST be over 35 grrrahhhh! I don't see anybody else "under age" hahaha who did. Maybe I'll just say hi in there and see if the general consensus is it's fine for me to post a vid. (So jelly of OV35 srs, but I enjoy being 30, what a pickle I am in! lulz)

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Nice job on the 150 x 7

1 RM based on that is 184.965

Wow you are my human calculator! lol I actually will type those into the max calc sometimes between sets out of curiosity haha.
    Current PRs:

Ok, got a new pic I'd like to use, have fought with this forum for 20min trying to figure it out. I assume right now I'm showing up as just the plain drawing of the guy? Pls someone explain to me in simple terms, hell as if I was retarded, how to change the avi that appears here. I tried UserCP, EditAvi, that only makes you to go Bodyspace, my new pic is uploaded in Bodyspace as the Profile whatever the hell that means. But it won't show up on the forums. This is crazy, it keeps making me go in circles, ready to throw computer out window into the street for garbage truck to run over, help a ham out.
    Current PRs:

EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When I change mine it takes it a while to work. It will show up in my bodyspace for a while before showing up in the forum. The last time I changed it, it took about 10 tries to get it to work.
    Eric

PR's
    squat 335x1
    benchpress 245x1
    DB Benchpress 100'sx6
    Bent over rows 245x8
    deadlifts 445x1
    Military press 130x6
    Chin-ups BW+100x2
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144259741 My workout journal

Originally Posted by EB68 View Post
    When I change mine it takes it a while to work. It will show up in my bodyspace for a while before showing up in the forum. The last time I changed it, it took about 10 tries to get it to work.
    Ohhh, I'll wait a while and see if it comes through eventually. BRB website can take my money for creatine and protein in 30 seconds, brb takes hours and multiple tries of frustration to change 1" pic on forum I've been a member of for 4 and half years, sounds about right. Thanks for the help Eric!

EDIT: There it is! /rage fest
    Current PRs:

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OK I had to test it out again

I think you did it correctly, it used to take time to show up but it seems to work instantly now

Go to your avi on the top right and click "edit"....click "choose"...then on the bottom of the photo you want to upload...select the words in blue that say "set as main picture profile"

.....hahaha oops nice avi Hammie

^^^Thank you as well! Avi changing apparently moves at the speed of a ham crawling up a molasis covered hill in a snowstorm, good lord.
    Current PRs:

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Avy changing tip... when I change mine I usually log out for a bit and then log back in.... maybe it's just my bb.com broscience but I feel like it shows up faster that way.

geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    HOW DO YOU PEOPLE DO IT

the ****ing benching. christ on a cracker.

i am amazed. and jealous. mega way way jealous. no rush, but i am excited fro the day you do a 1RM test.

tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ohhh, I'll wait a while and see if it comes through eventually. BRB website can take my money for creatine and protein in 30 seconds, brb takes hours and multiple tries of frustration to change 1" pic on forum I've been a member of for 4 and half years, sounds about right. Thanks for the help Eric!

EDIT: There it is! /rage fest

lol. I had the same trouble.

But love the new avi - and workouts are going strong!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172554141

Just doing the prep work! jjeane's Avatar
    jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Has the same problem when I changed mine too!! Like your new one!!
    Spoon Barbell Club

My Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147722593

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Set your bar high, be kind, and do more of what makes you stronger. Eleiko

Love over fear

Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congrats on the benching is amaze!!!

Your butt looks like its coming off the bench when you descend.
    Squat 275 Bench 175 Deadlift 285 Snatch 140 Clean & Jerk 185

Ongoing Journal... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145852813

"Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat the luckier you get." Ray Kroc

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome new avi!!!

Crazy benching! Congrats on the PR's!!!

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

Wife and Sammich Maker rickiecoombs's Avatar
    rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by geek23ka View Post
    HOW DO YOU PEOPLE DO IT

i am amazed. and jealous. mega way way jealous. no rush, but i am excited fro the day you do a 1RM test.
    ^^This.

Hai, Auntie Ham. Just timidly venturing in. Still reading every day, but I never have anything mind-blowing or productive to say.

I still hate you for your bench. Or I am covetous of your bench. Or maybe the two are interchangeable.

I love how "Mammie" has stuck. It makes me laugh every time I read it, because I know quite a number of people in NL who refer to their grandmothers as "Mammie". I think it's probably just a NL thing. But now, every time I read Mammie, I think Grandma Ham.

<3

Happy Saturday!
    My Journal - Large, But Not in Charge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128025573

Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey Auntie Ham!

Lots of awesome PR's going on in this here journal Lulz at the "Mammie out benches you!" It totally applies! It's aweosme that you are seeing movement on your OHP too, that is a hard lift to increase.

The pic of you in the bikini top is awesome, you will be spiral Ham at 155lbs for sure. Keep in mind that back when you cut down to 145lbs you didn't have as much muscle so this time you should see a jacked Ham and not a "tiny" Ham at 155lbs
    If this were easy, everyone would walk around ripped.

I like eating, it helps with the not dying.

Journal: Back in Black
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120569281

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    And Mammie continues to kill it. Glad you persisted with getting that avi up there, because me gusta!
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Avy changing tip... when I change mine I usually log out for a bit and then log back in.... maybe it's just my bb.com broscience but I feel like it shows up faster that way.
    Good idea, I'll try that next time. I haven't changed mine in like a year so I was horrified to think I was forever doomed as an avi-less person lol.

Originally Posted by geek23ka View Post
    HOW DO YOU PEOPLE DO IT

the ****ing benching. christ on a cracker.

LMAO oh Geek we luvs ya! Bench is weird, they say you are very strong if you can bench 1.5x bw (for me that'd be 240 so I'm not close persay but it's not out of range either), squat 2x (320lbs lol that is farrrr from my max), and DL 2.5x (lol 400lb DL, not saying it's impossible damnnn that's heavy for someone weighing 160.) So technically bench is my best lift, dunno how or why, but upper body stuff has always come easy-er to me. I was always that kid in grade school who could do more pullups and chinups in gym than most of the boys srs. I suspect I was bitten by a radioactive spider at some point.

Originally Posted by tina722 View Post
    lol. I had the same trouble.

But love the new avi - and workouts are going strong!
    Thanks Tina, ahhh your avi was one I saw yesterday that was so cool and prompted me to change it!

Has the same problem when I changed mine too!! Like your new one!!
    I noticed a lot of peeps changed them recently, knew a solution existed somewhere haha.

Originally Posted by Boomer29 View Post
    Congrats on the benching is amaze!!!

Your butt looks like its coming off the bench when you descend.
    I was worried about that too (switched to the blue shorts to try and really see what's up, if I'm overdoing on the arch), will def watch that cause I think it does come up on the heavier sets (145 and under seems to be fine), and will align cam so you can see my ass clearly and not the rack pole.

Awesome new avi!!! : D

Crazy benching! Congrats on the PR's!!! : D
    Thanks Turkey!

Originally Posted by rickiecoombs View Post
    ^^This.

Hai, Auntie Ham. Just timidly venturing in. Still reading every day, but I never have anything mind-blowing or productive to say.

I still hate you for your bench. Or I am covetous of your bench. Or maybe the two are interchangeable.

I love how "Mammie" has stuck. It makes me laugh every time I read it, because I know quite a number of people in NL who refer to their grandmothers as "Mammie". I think it's probably just a NL thing. But now, every time I read Mammie, I think Grandma Ham. : D

<3

Happy Saturday!
    Oh RC come on in any time, you're one of the funnier people in this section ("funny hahah" not "funny omg I think that milk is spoiled." ) Get out there and BENCH lady, it'll improve, and eat a ton, that helps dramatically! Grandma Ham lolol, holy crap I AM old enough to technically be a gramma, brb everybody having kids at 16, mind=blown, still unhappy with my gray nose hairs though.

Originally Posted by Echo814 View Post
    Hey Auntie Ham!

Lots of awesome PR's going on in this here journal Lulz at the "Mammie out benches you!" It totally applies! It's aweosme that you are seeing movement on your OHP too, that is a hard lift to increase.

The pic of you in the bikini top is awesome, you will be spiral Ham at 155lbs for sure. Keep in mind that back when you cut down to 145lbs you didn't have as much muscle so this time you should see a jacked Ham and not a "tiny" Ham at 155lbs
    Trying keep all lifts going up, I think I'll only be able to bench 3x a month so it doesn't overpower everything else srs. I will not rest til I can rep OHP for a plate! True, I did it wrong at the beginning. Should be able to do pullups x a million at 155 haha.

Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    And Mammie continues to kill it. Glad you persisted with getting that avi up there, because me gusta!
    Tank you Drea!!
    Current PRs:

beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    More PR's . . . nice avi and tag update Mammie
    "Ego kills spirit. Find confidence in your own progress not in comparison to others." - me waking up 11/21/15

"It does not have to be a perfect workout; just be consistent" - my obi-wan

On my way to new levels in 2017
    347 / 209 / DL 408 / 964.5 / Wilks 429.013

"Stay humble" - B*itch that lifts > me

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hate eggs. Almost as much as I hate cottage cheese. I do put Egg Beaters in my protein shakes, so basically I drink eggs, which sounds even more disgusting.

Awesome new avi, Mammieham Giving you dat PR Chicken drumstick trophy
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

Originally Posted by beatha View Post
    More PR's . . . nice avi and tag update Mammie
    Thanks Bea!

I hate eggs. Almost as much as I hate cottage cheese. I do put Egg Beaters in my protein shakes, so basically I drink eggs, which sounds even more disgusting.

Awesome new avi, Mammieham Giving you dat PR Chicken drumstick trophy
    LMAO at your egg conflict. Chicken drumstick trophy would go on mantle with a spotlight and glass case.

Workout coming, stand by!
    Current PRs:

Closed Thread
Page 187 of 375 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 287 ... LastLast