Closed Thread
Page 178 of 375 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,340 of 11248
    gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome pressing/rowing!!

Glad your shoulders are feeling better!
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EB68 View Post
    Nice work in here for sure. now I know your secret though, Hasbrowns, pizza and cheesecake for super strength
    Fuel of the Ham Gods!

Originally Posted by Boomer29 View Post
    w2g on bench ohp an rows.

your eats in here do make me jealous just sayin!
    Thanks broham, yeah and I'm still on dat cut too, meet ya at 157?

Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    Hammerz!!!! Awesome workout! So glad your shoulder is behaving! You have the best vids ever!!
    Thanks Swoosh!
    On a serious note ........ thanks for everything, Honey Glazed Friend
    You're very welcome.

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Awesome pressing/rowing!!

Glad your shoulders are feeling better!
    Yeah all is going well!

HAM RAGE A BREWIN' - CHASE BANK PEPPER YOUR ANGUS FOR YOU ARE ABOUT TO SUFFER THE WRATH OF 10,000 HAMS. MAY OUR WAR CHORTLE BRING YOU TO TEARS!!!

Guise I am pissed x100. I have a couple credit cards I use to rack up points on those rewards programs (bahhaha suckers!) and on this one I get 3% cash back so I charge every possible thing I can to it and will get anywhere from $25-$100 a month in money back and use it to buy protein online srs. I pay off the balance 100% every Sunday and like I said just use it to build up the points. So I get this suspicious voice mail from "Chase Bank" yeah right saying there are many suspicious charges on my card. Ignore.jpg I doubt that is actually them, just paid off the balance Sun, got cleared off Mon, and there's only like one charge on it from today from the bagel shop. Go to get oil change - BOOM - card shut off! WTF is this shiz I just lost out on like 100pts now, yes mad. So I look on their site and their fraud prevention bs isn't even the same number that called me. So now instead of taking a much needed ham nap (got home before 6 it's a miracle!) I have to call these jackweeds and probably sit on hold for 500 hours.

My jimmies are thoroughly rustled. I will kind of try to be nice (I dunno, that weird on-hold music really gets me mad sometimes) but I see this morphing into the Charter One incident of '10 where after like 20min of me telling them any and all personal info to get my online account unlocked (you know address, tax id, last time I took a dump and how big) it ended in a rampage of MF-ers because the bro kept telling me my ss# was incorrect.

I pray all anguses are peppered...
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Nice work.
    Lucky you; I don't think I will never be able to write this in my journal.
    Time taken off from benching: 0

RC exercises done on a regular basis: 0

Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000)

That is all.
    If this were easy, everyone would walk around ripped.

I like eating, it helps with the not dying.

Journal: Back in Black
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120569281

Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh man, Hobbes. I hope everything pans out okay.

Since I have had some wine, I want to hug you to make you feel better. But you're the Ham, so I won't. I will just wave and be ready just in case you need any back up. For what? I dunno. Gotta go to bed.
    ~TEAM AMAZON~ Sisterhood of Iron

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144133491
    MyFitnessPal Food Diary: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/perpetua3d

"Whether you think you can or you thing you can't, you're right!" - Henry Ford

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post

HAM RAGE A BREWIN' - CHASE BANK PEPPER YOUR ANGUS FOR YOU ARE ABOUT TO SUFFER THE WRATH OF 10,000 HAMS. MAY OUR WAR CHORTLE BRING YOU TO TEARS!!!

Guise I am pissed x100. I have a couple credit cards I use to rack up points on those rewards programs (bahhaha suckers!) and on this one I get 3% cash back so I charge every possible thing I can to it and will get anywhere from $25-$100 a month in money back and use it to buy protein online srs. I pay off the balance 100% every Sunday and like I said just use it to build up the points. So I get this suspicious voice mail from "Chase Bank" yeah right saying there are many suspicious charges on my card. Ignore.jpg I doubt that is actually them, just paid off the balance Sun, got cleared off Mon, and there's only like one charge on it from today from the bagel shop. Go to get oil change - BOOM - card shut off! WTF is this shiz I just lost out on like 100pts now, yes mad. So I look on their site and their fraud prevention bs isn't even the same number that called me. So now instead of taking a much needed ham nap (got home before 6 it's a miracle!) I have to call these jackweeds and probably sit on hold for 500 hours.

My jimmies are thoroughly rustled. I will kind of try to be nice (I dunno, that weird on-hold music really gets me mad sometimes) but I see this morphing into the Charter One incident of '10 where after like 20min of me telling them any and all personal info to get my online account unlocked (you know address, tax id, last time I took a dump and how big) it ended in a rampage of MF-ers because the bro kept telling me my ss# was incorrect.

I pray all anguses are peppered...
    Good luck with that. That is a good idea if you pay the whole balance every week. Free Proteinz. I suggest you next tub to be Combat Powder.

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Time taken off from benching: 0

RC exercises done on a regular basis: 0

Lol cereal dude, throw in some freaking broomstick stretches or something, can't make the problem any worse.

Originally Posted by Echo814 View Post

That is all.
    Accurate gif is accurate.

Originally Posted by Redfizz View Post
    Oh man, Hobbes. I hope everything pans out okay.

Since I have had some wine, I want to hug you to make you feel better. But you're the Ham, so I won't. I will just wave and be ready just in case you need any back up. For what? I dunno. Gotta go to bed.
    Lulzy, got it fixed. APPARENTLY... my purchase of the straps at BodyMedia for a measley $14 got flagged (srs like a heart attack) and my other 12 online purchases of all sorts of things for Black Fri/Cyber Mon passed by as "fine," yes much bigger purchases than that at websites I never buy from = not suspicious, yes 12 separate Petsmart transactions in an hour = not suspicious, yet $14 at BodyMedia OMFG put the customer's card on lockdown!!!

Must say I was pleasantly surprised it took 5min to fix. This better not become a regular thing though.

Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    Good luck with that. That is a good idea if you pay the whole balance every week. Free Proteinz. I suggest you next tub to be Combat Powder.
    Yep clear it out weekly so you're never close to the max and can get MEGA POINTS, srs, they actually make it harder to pay before the due date (took me a while to figure it out the first time) cause obviously they don't want you to pay it early and just rack up free points all day erry day. Kiss my honey glazed ass Chase, I take your points weekly and waddle of into the night with free proteinz. Combat looks like it has some interesting protein flavors, will work up the courage to try, got 25lbs of ON sitting in the kitchen srs.
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Makes me glad I don't work credit card customer service, ours is bad enough! Sheesh, but yes Ham those random shut-downs do happen for whatever reason. See it all the time!

Always love your vids!
    You're foodz on the other hand make me jealous!
    Current Log:
    Promera - Gluta Blast and Amino-Tren with derickb - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164803381

*TEAM AMAZON* - Sisterhood of Iron

Past Logs:
    Promera Sports - Gluta-Tren & Con-Cret - Swoosh & Lex - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146265453

Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000)

Lulzy, got it fixed. APPARENTLY... my purchase of the straps at BodyMedia for a measley $14 got flagged (srs like a heart attack) and my other 12 online purchases of all sorts of things for Black Fri/Cyber Mon passed by as "fine," yes much bigger purchases than that at websites I never buy from = not suspicious, yes 12 separate Petsmart transactions in an hour = not suspicious, yet $14 at BodyMedia OMFG put the customer's card on lockdown!!!

Must say I was pleasantly surprised it took 5min to fix. This better not become a regular thing though.

Do wha??? Thank goodness you were able to get this corrected so quickly! I was waiting for you to report that you did this to the credit card customer service rep:

pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So it resets every time you pay it off? I wonder if my Amex works like that?
    Wait why does that make it better? Speak slowly. I'm exhausted. What's new?
    My Journal
    Sometimes there's lifting talk. Sometimes notsomuch.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135168601

*Sponsored* ProMera CapsiBlast=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153005161

*Sponsored* ProMera Con-Cret=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146080323&p=907575483&posted=1#post907575483

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

Benched 185x2 and isn't afraid to tell you ALL about it:)

Originally Posted by lexagon View Post
    Makes me glad I don't work credit card customer service, ours is bad enough! Sheesh, but yes Ham those random shut-downs do happen for whatever reason. See it all the time!

Always love your vids!
    You're foodz on the other hand make me jealous!
    Haha they need somebody who's job it is to look into that and say ok, this person buys shiz from like 20 sports/fitness websites, lemme see, what's this purchase, oh a fitness thing, ok then, let it be. If I ever have a charge for $3k of hippie incense then please do give me a courtesy call. Jelly of my foodz, uh oh well then don't read what I ate so far today...

-homemade pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms, broccoli
    -cin sugar bagel
    -another bagel with ham n cheese n mustard
    -pear, strawberry, banana, apple slices
    -couple bowls of ham and pea soup
    -double choc bakery muffin
    -oatmeal squares cereal
    -huge choc chip cookie
    -raspberries
    -protein bar
    -giant thing of terriayki chicken with white rice and veggies
    -multi, glucosamine, calcium pill, creatine

No idea on macros, been on the road all day so a lot of take-out meh. I'm trying to get some healthy stuff in there, it's hard not being at home though. BodyMedia says I'm burning an average of 4kcals a day right now so I guess this won't hurt me too bad for a month.

Do wha??? Thank goodness you were able to get this corrected so quickly! I was waiting for you to report that you did this to the credit card customer service rep:

LULZ!!! That bear is like oh damn, I am gonna be pissed if I land on a freaking pine tree! Yeah it was surprisingly easy to fix lol, was almost dissapoint I didn't have to go HAM on someone's unpeppered angus. It's best not to rustle my hams.

Originally Posted by confusingPisconfusing
    So it resets every time you pay it off? I wonder if my Amex works like that?
    Wait why does that make it better? Speak slowly. I'm exhausted. What's new?
    What in the holy fuk are you asking me woman?? Yeah I also pay off that AMEX one every Sun too. Uh yeah they reset to a 0 balance until you purchase something else. That is going to be scary if you wait an entire month to clear off the balance, and I use one for work so I would max it out in a couple weeks just with fuel and vehicle repair type stuff.

What's new - work, work, and work, with a little lifting mixed in haha. I'm hoping I'll have time to squat tomorrow after work. Can't stay up too late either cause I'm working Sat as well. I'm slowly becoming you P, brb fall asleep on couch at 8pm, brb might as well just go to bed at 9:30. I will ease my pain with chocolate chip oatmel.
    Current PRs:

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ^^^

You don't wear Petruli oil before you go to the gym?

^^^

You don't wear Petruli oil before you go to the gym?
    Nope, just Sweet Honey Glaze!
    Current PRs:

mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is there a workout to be posted in here anytime soon. just sayin' ;-)

Srs, I wish I had a couple of cards with reward points, I really want the southwest credit card. Friend of mine has it and basically gets free trips every couple of months. But, my credit not as bueno at the moment (work in progress). BUT, I did get approved for 7800 at Jared Galleria of Jewelry yesterday. wtf.jpg
    "There's something about a heavy weight that makes a body not want to get under it. Part of the fun of weightlifting is rousing one's spirit and getting under a heavy weight in spite of one's more sensible survival instincts." -Stenn

"Conditioning prepares you for battle. Cardio makes you really good at running slowly away." -Chris Shugart.

TEAM AMAZON - Sisterhood of Iron

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=571188111#post571188111

Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks broham, yeah and I'm still on dat cut too, meet ya at 157?

-cin sugar bagel
    -oatmeal squares cereal
    -huge choc chip cookie
    -raspberries
    -protein bar

not going back up to 157 evah. 155 maybe :P
    Squat 275 Bench 175 Deadlift 285 Snatch 140 Clean & Jerk 185

Ongoing Journal... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145852813

"Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat the luckier you get." Ray Kroc

Originally Posted by mmater View Post
    Is there a workout to be posted in here anytime soon. just sayin' ;-)

Srs, I wish I had a couple of cards with reward points, I really want the southwest credit card. Friend of mine has it and basically gets free trips every couple of months. But, my credit not as bueno at the moment (work in progress). BUT, I did get approved for 7800 at Jared Galleria of Jewelry yesterday. wtf.jpg
    Ooo that's cool about the trips. I haven't gone anywhere in forever - thinking The Arnold in '13 though! Lol at jewlery approval, if it's not made of proteinz what good is that? Too bad ON Protein doesn't have a card, I would use it everywhere just for the lulz. BRB buying tires, whipping out card with gym rage face guy in a s**** flexing some gunz.

BOOMZ - not sure if I'm willing to drop down as low as 155, how bout 156.5?
    Current PRs:

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haha they need somebody who's job it is to look into that and say ok, this person buys shiz from like 20 sports/fitness websites, lemme see, what's this purchase, oh a fitness thing, ok then, let it be. If I ever have a charge for $3k of hippie incense then please do give me a courtesy call. Jelly of my foodz, uh oh well then don't read what I ate so far today...

-cin sugar bagel
    -oatmeal squares cereal
    -huge choc chip cookie
    -raspberries
    -protein bar

No idea on macros, been on the road all day so a lot of take-out meh. I'm trying to get some healthy stuff in there, it's hard not being at home though. BodyMedia says I'm burning an average of 4kcals a day right now so I guess this won't hurt me too bad for a month.
    Hammerz ~ if you ever come visit, I'm taking you here ... because I think you could win this challenge! Come Visit!!!!!!

THE 72oz STEAK CHALLENGE

In 1948, Art and Dick Sayler created the 72oz. Steak Challenge: If you can eat one of our delicious giant steaks, along with all the trimmings, you get the entire meal for free. The "72oz. Challenge" became a Portland legend and exists to this day. Over the years, many have tried and more than a few have done it. Maybe you’d like to try. Just let us know when you come in.
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^^ Saw something about that on the Food Network one time ... was like woooooooah ... and then oooooooh that would make my stomach hurt! But mmmm red meat! LULz.
    You better take pics Swoosh ... cause that would be awesome.
    Current Log:
    Promera - Gluta Blast and Amino-Tren with derickb - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164803381

*TEAM AMAZON* - Sisterhood of Iron

Past Logs:
    Promera Sports - Gluta-Tren & Con-Cret - Swoosh & Lex - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146265453

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OH you guys I'M HUNGRY! I come in here and all I see is food and all I read about is food Hahaha! Send some over please? I could use a giant chocolate chip cookie! Or some chocolate chip oatmeal! Actually- that steak looks way more substantial...Mmmmmm....Steak....Uhuhuhghghghghghg hg....

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

If ANYONE can meet that challenge, it's Hobbes!

nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Dat Ham and Beatha smiley!

lol!

Nice back avi there Wayne!!!

lol!

Tanks Gobberz!

mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol!

I agree.
    "There's something about a heavy weight that makes a body not want to get under it. Part of the fun of weightlifting is rousing one's spirit and getting under a heavy weight in spite of one's more sensible survival instincts." -Stenn

"Conditioning prepares you for battle. Cardio makes you really good at running slowly away." -Chris Shugart.

TEAM AMAZON - Sisterhood of Iron

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=571188111#post571188111

Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    Hammerz ~ if you ever come visit, I'm taking you here ... because I think you could win this challenge! Come Visit!!!!!!

THE 72oz STEAK CHALLENGE

In 1948, Art and Dick Sayler created the 72oz. Steak Challenge: If you can eat one of our delicious giant steaks, along with all the trimmings, you get the entire meal for free. The "72oz. Challenge" became a Portland legend and exists to this day. Over the years, many have tried and more than a few have done it. Maybe you’d like to try. Just let us know when you come in.
    Looks like my pre-dinner snack. I would love a nice steak about now, hmmm maybe will pick up a slab of ribs or something from dat carside to go place tomorrow. And some fries and a slice of pie, dat pie...

Originally Posted by lexagon View Post
    ^^^ Saw something about that on the Food Network one time ... was like woooooooah ... and then oooooooh that would make my stomach hurt! But mmmm red meat! LULz.
    You better take pics Swoosh ... cause that would be awesome.
    How much proteinz is in that I wonder? Might have to try as a post squat meal.

OH you guys I'M HUNGRY! I come in here and all I see is food and all I read about is food Hahaha! Send some over please? I could use a giant chocolate chip cookie! Or some chocolate chip oatmeal! Actually- that steak looks way more substantial...Mmmmmm....Steak....Uhuhuhghghghghghg hg....
    Lulz

If ANYONE can meet that challenge, it's Hobbes!
    Right on woman!

Haha that's cool! (Nice back Spanky!)

Alright guise I promise this weekend will be a weekend of gym death and destruction. Got home way too late today to take a pwo and lift (gotta get up at like 5am tomorrow to go to work.) Actually have been getting 7-8hrs of sleep a day the last couple days. Still burning like 4kcals/day as far as BodyMedia is saying, meh, so trying to keep up with my foodz. This is what I ate so far today, definitely need to cram some more food in before bed (I'm think almond butter on waffles and this Italien sub I got from the deli.)

-homemade pizza w/ pepperoni, mushrooms, broccoli
    -3 choc chip bakery cookies
    -1 custard donut
    -footlong subway sub chicken terriayki
    -sliced pears/apples
    -4XL eggs
    -hash browns in olive oil
    -raspberries
    -apple juice

Fark man, I need to eat more.
    Current PRs:

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fark man, I need to LIFT more.
    Agreed. This journal needs a workout.

The RAWR in here is being stifled into a meow

'Sup hammy?
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Maybe Chase freaked out that it was a $14 purchase and not over a certain amount lol. OMG its a tiny $14's, must be fraud! Glad it was easy to fix.

Dat steak... god I wanna nice slab for rare beefy goodness, I swear I will attempt the Amarillo Big Texan Steak Ranch 72oz challenge once I can eat it again

So we need to strap in for a weekend of lifting Death and Destruction?

If this were easy, everyone would walk around ripped.

I like eating, it helps with the not dying.

Journal: Back in Black
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120569281

'Sup hammy?
    OP doesn't lift for 3 days in a row, readers = complain, complain, complain. Don't worry, it's coming. Gimme a break I burned 12,000 cals in the last 3 days and worked like 36hrs in the last 3 days haha.

Originally Posted by Echo814 View Post
    Maybe Chase freaked out that it was a $14 purchase and not over a certain amount lol. OMG its a tiny $14's, must be fraud! Glad it was easy to fix.

Dat steak... god I wanna nice slab for rare beefy goodness, I swear I will attempt the Amarillo Big Texan Steak Ranch 72oz challenge once I can eat it again

So we need to strap in for a weekend of lifting Death and Destruction?

Yeah they didn't question the 20lb purchase of whey, they said oh ya it's just Hobbes feeding the gunz, lol. I do often go to the bagel shop and buy a bagel for 99cents and use my card heehee trolling Bruegers. You can't eat steak?! I thought when you were preggers you had to eat 2x the steak of a normal person, so basically like Ham-size it. Brohametta buckle up dat seatbelt and keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle, it's gonna be quite the ride. (That's what SHE said!)
    Current PRs:

'Sup hammy?
    3 days without training is a little Spanky journalish if you ask me.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    3 days without training is a little Spanky journalish if you ask me.
    Oh lawd..............
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Closed Thread
Page 178 of 375 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 ... LastLast