Closed Thread
Page 147 of 375 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,410 of 11248
    llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You are getting real good with the OHPs! Did you move out your hands a little wider?

lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000)
    You would be surprised how hard it is to get unsubscribed from something. Computers have a mind of their own. We have some customers call back repeatedly. Really there's nothing we can do .. the system just refuses to delete them OR they have signed up so many times that it takes that many times to get them deleted! Sometimes it's funny. Jane E Smith, Jane Smith, J E Smith, J Smith are all different. Srs. Yes srs.
    Current Log:
    Promera - Gluta Blast and Amino-Tren with derickb - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164803381

*TEAM AMAZON* - Sisterhood of Iron

Past Logs:
    Promera Sports - Gluta-Tren & Con-Cret - Swoosh & Lex - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146265453

-H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Thanks EB!

Haha your enthusiasm makes my day, srs!

Yeah, I brought it, I brought it opened it up and layed it out on a cheese platter, come at me!

Operation Beat P's OHP is in action! lulz Dem maxes, maxes are the stuff hams are made of!

RANT!!!
    I started talking about this in P's journal and must get it all out, bahhhh!!! I get (well I DID) the stupid friggin' newspaper. So these people trolled me to death by calling my cell at all crazy hours, often after 8pm, and 3-4 calls a week. I asked like 4x to be put on the Do Not Call list because they are annoying me and holding up my phone if they call during work hours. Well these jackweeds did not listen to my requests at all, so I finally blew up about it and called and yelled and told them to cancel my subscription and to lose my number. Ok so for like 2 weeks I didn't get a paper, I thought the war was over. All of a sudden I start getting them again for like a week, sigh. So I call AGAIN today and am like why are they coming here? They say oh yeah we see you canceled the Clev paper but you still get the Sun. Ok, wtf is the Sun?? The Sun is apparently a carrier of the Clev paper and the only difference is the Sun sends me a bill instead of the Clev paper co but I'm getting the same paper. I was pretty much:

As I stood there in awkward silence I could tell the customer service chick was all:

So I'm like alright how do I cancel the other thing then? lulz She's like oh you want that canceled, sure I can do that right now, there ya go!

Holy hell I am never subscribing to anything ever again!
    LOL!!! I am afraid to subscribe to things for this very reason!
    Nice workout.
    Hamamations, lol!
    "You pass on more to your children and your grandchildren than your eye color, your hair color, your crooked smile. You also pass on your enthusiasm, your spirit, your desire to compete. You provide the living example that they can become more than they ever thought they could. Because you did.”
    -- Nike

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOL.

Just so you know, this is my normal expression throughout the day. I am a natural blond, so...

I am going to have to borrow this image.

These subscription companies are insane. I am always scared to give my phone number. When they ask me what my phone number is when I am buying something, I always tell them I am not going to give it to them, and they generally oblige. Once a person said he had to have a number. I told him I didn't have a phone. He shrugged and threw random numbers in.
    ~TEAM AMAZON~ Sisterhood of Iron

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144133491
    MyFitnessPal Food Diary: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/perpetua3d

"Whether you think you can or you thing you can't, you're right!" - Henry Ford

squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OMG, shoulder issue is really messing with me and I could use some advice. Please see my latest post. I see how much of a problem this is now and I'm ready to really listen. Did you stop working out completely when your shoulder was really messed up?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

My bodybuilding journal:
    Squeaks' Journey to a hotter bod and other life stuff - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135424291

ProMera Sports SUMMER LOG PROMO: Con-Cret - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146257573 (complete)

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Ham! Thanks for posting up your OHP vids ... and congrats on the PRs I see some areas that I can change up a bit with my form. I was wondering if you have the back of your bench straight up or at a slight angle?
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm having fun working with this animation program, I actually read about 350pgs of the 450pg pdf so far (lots of pics in it lulz), but it's helpful. It's going to be 10x easier when I get my Wacom tablet so I can draw stuff directly into the program instead of importing everything after I run it through Photoshop, huge PITA. Anybody know any good audio conversion programs out there? I'd like to not have to recruit everyone I know to sit here and record ham voices for me lulz (brb forcing employees to stay late and read ham scripts) but I'm hoping there's a basic program out there so I can do everything myself and change the audio to whatever I need. Music is also going to be a challenge since I don't want to break any copyright laws so I can't use anything out of itunes. I've found some sights where you can purchase music with or without lyrics to use for whatever you want so I may do that. There is still a long journey ahead in the creation of my hamamations, but I will conquer, for I AM HAM!

First. Glad your OHPs are no longer causing you problems.

Couple of things. You may want to try audacity for your audio stuff. From what I hear it is pretty good and free. As for the music, I am pretty sure you can use ANY music as long as it is less than 30 seconds without infringing on copyright laws. It's something like the "Fair Use" law. However, it is loosely interpreted so be careful. But, if you are just doing it to post stuff up here for personal use, it may be no biggie. If you upload to youtube, they kind of help monitor your stuff anyways. Sounds complicated, I know. However, you will find out that buying the rights to use music can be very expensive.
    "There's something about a heavy weight that makes a body not want to get under it. Part of the fun of weightlifting is rousing one's spirit and getting under a heavy weight in spite of one's more sensible survival instincts." -Stenn

"Conditioning prepares you for battle. Cardio makes you really good at running slowly away." -Chris Shugart.

TEAM AMAZON - Sisterhood of Iron

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=571188111#post571188111

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    You are getting real good with the OHPs! Did you move out your hands a little wider?
    Thank you! Yes I tried that on my first warmup set, I was cursing you out for that idea pretty quick lol. So I shall proceed with a narrow grip.

Originally Posted by lexagon View Post
    You would be surprised how hard it is to get unsubscribed from something. Computers have a mind of their own. We have some customers call back repeatedly. Really there's nothing we can do .. the system just refuses to delete them OR they have signed up so many times that it takes that many times to get them deleted! Sometimes it's funny. Jane E Smith, Jane Smith, J E Smith, J Smith are all different. Srs. Yes srs.
    There's only one solution - I have to legally change my name to Hammie Hammikis.

Originally Posted by -H- View Post
    LOL!!! I am afraid to subscribe to things for this very reason!
    Nice workout.
    Hamamations, lol!
    Thanks H!

Originally Posted by Redfizz View Post
    LOL.

Just so you know, this is my normal expression throughout the day. I am a natural blond, so...

I am going to have to borrow this image.

These subscription companies are insane. I am always scared to give my phone number. When they ask me what my phone number is when I am buying something, I always tell them I am not going to give it to them, and they generally oblige. Once a person said he had to have a number. I told him I didn't have a phone. He shrugged and threw random numbers in.
    Haha I'll have to keep a phone number on hand of somebody I don't like, give that out to everybody.

Originally Posted by squeaks77 View Post
    OMG, shoulder issue is really messing with me and I could use some advice. Please see my latest post. I see how much of a problem this is now and I'm ready to really listen. Did you stop working out completely when your shoulder was really messed up?
    Sorry to hear that Squeaks. Just wrote a novel of a reply in your journal about this, hope it helps. And yep I stopped working out upper body all together for a month.

Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    Hey Ham! Thanks for posting up your OHP vids ... and congrats on the PRs I see some areas that I can change up a bit with my form. I was wondering if you have the back of your bench straight up or at a slight angle?
    Thanks Swoosh! It's at a slight angle back. If you put it straight up you have to move your arms forward putting all the weight on your front delts, and when you try to bring the bar closer you can easily smack youself in the face.

Originally Posted by mmater View Post
    First. Glad your OHPs are no longer causing you problems.

Couple of things. You may want to try audacity for your audio stuff. From what I hear it is pretty good and free. As for the music, I am pretty sure you can use ANY music as long as it is less than 30 seconds without infringing on copyright laws. It's something like the "Fair Use" law. However, it is loosely interpreted so be careful. But, if you are just doing it to post stuff up here for personal use, it may be no biggie. If you upload to youtube, they kind of help monitor your stuff anyways. Sounds complicated, I know. However, you will find out that buying the rights to use music can be very expensive.
    Cool thanks for the site suggestion. Yeah I'm going to have to lok into this fair use thing, although I need that stuff to be longer than 30 seconds for most of the projects I have in mind. For some music all I need is a short clip on a loop, and I've found some good ones on sites for like $10 so that'll work for a couple things. The full length songs with lyrics can get into the hundreds (and most of the songs suck) so I'm not sure what I'm going to do there. I'm only doing this for a hobby and my personal entertainment, but yeah I do plan on putting completed projects on youtube or something so I can show them to friends. Youtube never messes with my lifting vids that have music in them, but for this eh, just in case I had a vid that got more than like 30 views that may not be good to have something on there. I'm still mad how many people post up this Fan Made stuff on there and everyone leaves them alone (bunch of vids of that Spongebob band episode where people dubbed in like Linkin Park lulz.) I guess it's hit or miss.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Busy Ham has been busy. I've been doing a lot of extra stuff for work (will probably be out most of the day tomorrow) and was so tired today I opted to go home and take a nap instead of going to the gym! I'm planning to hit a Mega Leg Day of Death and Destruction Friday since I can take my time and don't have anywhere I need to be this weekend. That'll be 3 off days Tues-Thurs but there will be much bicep blasting this weekend.

Also I have some exciting news - I am getting that awesome Chinese cat statue I was talking about a couple months ago! A friend of mine tracked one down for a much better price than last time, so I was all hellzyes.jpg! I should have it tomorrow. I'll take some pics for you guys. I am very happy to finally get a Sir Hamikis statue (yes I named him already, come at me) to guard my house. If you're ever looking for Ham's house look for the one with the fistbump cat.
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks Swoosh! It's at a slight angle back. If you put it straight up you have to move your arms forward putting all the weight on your front delts, and when you try to bring the bar closer you can easily smack youself in the face.
    I just set a PR today on the OHP. I videod it and my hands aren't much farther than what you do. I let someone talk me into moving my hands quite a bit farther out, and I could barely do 30 lbs. less that way for 5.

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just set a PR today on the OHP. I videod it and my hands aren't much farther than what you do. I let someone talk me into moving my hands quite a bit farther out, and I could barely do 30 lbs. less that way for 5.
    I need to change up my bench and grip based on the above. I feel like my OHP is pretty weak, but I do have a fairly wide grip. I'm going to review those vids again and change it up next shoulder day.

Thanks you two!!
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just my .02 on OHP and the grips. Don't know what it is or where it came from, but I don't understand the whole "use your bench grip for your OHP." Um, no. Use the grip and width that is most comfortable for your shoulders. For me, that means 1/2 hand width to a full hand width difference between my bench grip and OHP grip (OHP is closer). Let's use the analogy of a baseball bat. All bats have a sweet spot. If you have played the sport, you know how it feels when you hit the ball right on the sweet spot. It almost feels effortless to have hit the ball that far or hard. You also know how it feels when you hit it on the handle or on the tip. Same thing with the grip for OHP. You will know that sweet spot for your grip width, because it will feel "natural" or almost effortless to push the weight up over head through the range of motion.

like I said though, just my .02.
    "There's something about a heavy weight that makes a body not want to get under it. Part of the fun of weightlifting is rousing one's spirit and getting under a heavy weight in spite of one's more sensible survival instincts." -Stenn

"Conditioning prepares you for battle. Cardio makes you really good at running slowly away." -Chris Shugart.

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=571188111#post571188111

Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    diddo^^

Bench grip wider than ohp grip which is still wider than haminator's.

Yea for chinese cat statue!
    Squat 275 Bench 175 Deadlift 285 Snatch 140 Clean & Jerk 185

Ongoing Journal... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145852813

"Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat the luckier you get." Ray Kroc

geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good fortune kitty!!!!!! omg i'm so happy you found one and one that's cheaper, even!

in for pics of sir hamikis, cartoons, and definitely in for a honeyham leg day tomorrow.

i hope the hiring process is on track and everything is going better than expected. you deserve all good things.

That was a great vid, congrats on the PR! Yeah I guess a lot of people can't do those really wide.

Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    I need to change up my bench and grip based on the above. I feel like my OHP is pretty weak, but I do have a fairly wide grip. I'm going to review those vids again and change it up next shoulder day.

Thanks you two!!
    I have NEVER seen anyone over here who is like "oh yeah my OHP is really strong" lol, ok well ONE exception, mmater has an amazing OHP, srs strongest I've seen.

just my .02 on OHP and the grips. Don't know what it is or where it came from, but I don't understand the whole "use your bench grip for your OHP." Um, no. Use the grip and width that is most comfortable for your shoulders. For me, that means 1/2 hand width to a full hand width difference between my bench grip and OHP grip (OHP is closer). Let's use the analogy of a baseball bat. All bats have a sweet spot. If you have played the sport, you know how it feels when you hit the ball right on the sweet spot. It almost feels effortless to have hit the ball that far or hard. You also know how it feels when you hit it on the handle or on the tip. Same thing with the grip for OHP. You will know that sweet spot for your grip width, because it will feel "natural" or almost effortless to push the weight up over head through the range of motion.

like I said though, just my .02.
    Right, I do adjust according to how my shoulders feel of course and what seems to be the most efficient way (where I'm hitting PRs and it seems to go smoothly.) I do apply the same setup rules from bench to OHP (not width, but squeezing shoulder blades, chest puffed out, feet strong and sturdy, wrists straight, pushing up in a straight line, etc.)

Originally Posted by Boomer29 View Post
    diddo^^

Bench grip wider than ohp grip which is still wider than haminator's.

Yea for chinese cat statue!
    Everyone's grip is wider than mine lulz.

Originally Posted by geek23ka View Post
    good fortune kitty!!!!!! omg i'm so happy you found one and one that's cheaper, even!

in for pics of sir hamikis, cartoons, and definitely in for a honeyham leg day tomorrow.

i hope the hiring process is on track and everything is going better than expected. you deserve all good things.
    Awww thanks Geek! Chinese cat statue pics coming in next post! And yeah the work situation is going better than expected too.
    Current PRs:

Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hiya Hobbes!

I have been busy, but I thought of you when I saw this. I call this, "Hobbes at 97".

A WILD CHINESE CAT STATUE APPEARS!

It's here!!! A friend of mine tracked this down for me and was awesome enough to transport him (Sir Hamikis) to my house. Man this thing is SOLID! I swear he weighs 400lbs. She said it took 3 guys to pick him up and put him in her suv. We got him out safely, wrapped him in a blanket, put him on a handtruck, and moved him to a little garden area in front of my house. I'm going to plant some badass stuff around him next Spring.

Here sits Sir Hamikis, guarding Ham Manor, protecting the packages on my porch, and warding off evil phone book delivery people.

He still has a lil bit of glue on him from where he was attached to a bench (got him from a Chinese restaurant that moved out) so I'll have to get that off, and I want to weather-proof him if possible.

And we have an expert on the case as far as translating what's on his slate, thanks Swoosh.
    Current PRs:

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    AHHHHH! I love it! That's so awesome!
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    400lbs! Sweet! A lawn protector that doubles as an Atlas Stone!

happyhamizhappy.jpg

He's so cute!!!!

I put a wooden 3-legged frog and a fortune cat ceramic statue (both auspicious) in my wealth corner of the feng shui bagua, and I got a major raise in a month. True story.

We also put a fountain in my career area and was called about a new job the next day.

May your cat bring you lots of wealth!

geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sir hamikis is adorable. SQUEE!!!! (as are you. that's right. i said hammy is adorable.)

are you sure that's not a rabbit???? lol. Oh wait, nevermind. It came from a chinese restaurant, so it must be a cat. ;-)

I'm pretty sure the scripture says "don't eat me!"

nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    are you sure that's not a rabbit???? lol. Oh wait, nevermind. It came from a chinese restaurant, so it must be a cat. ;-)

I thought it said "Beware of Yellow Jackets!"

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Best statue EVAH.
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Perfect fit. Is that your blanket on the porch. Big ol happy smile from the Ham.
    Squat 275 Bench 175 Deadlift 285 Snatch 140 Clean & Jerk 185

Ongoing Journal... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145852813

"Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat the luckier you get." Ray Kroc

Thanks guise, gonna try to find a top hat that will fit him and dress him up in the summer. Also there will be Xmas lights, yesss there will!
    Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    AHHHHH! I love it! That's so awesome!

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    400lbs! Sweet! A lawn protector that doubles as an Atlas Stone! : D

happyhamizhappy.jpg
    Haha can you even DL 400? That statue is not moving for another 20 years.

He's so cute!!!!

I put a wooden 3-legged frog and a fortune cat ceramic statue (both auspicious) in my wealth corner of the feng shui bagua, and I got a major raise in a month. True story.

We also put a fountain in my career area and was called about a new job the next day.

OMG I had to Google at least 3 of those words to see wth you were talking about haha! That's awesome though. I have a small lucky cat in my kitchen, he was the first item I brought into the house when I moved in SRS. I'm sure my cat will do his best to bring me some good fortune.

Originally Posted by geek23ka View Post
    sir hamikis is adorable. SQUEE!!!! (as are you. that's right. i said hammy is adorable.)
    Oh very well...

LMAO yes I'm sure it's a cat, it's tradition to put the lucky cat (Maneki-neko) at the entrance of businesses, which turned into a tradition over here for Japanese and Chinese restaurants to do that. He had a brother who someone else took, maybe one day they will be reunited, we are searching. I am almost certain the stone tablet says "Waddle with Strength, Courage, and a Big Squat."

I thought it said "Beware of Yellow Jackets!"

: D
    Lol, I still have some of my Hobbes-nobs from that attack, my right lower leg will never be the same. :/
    Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    Best statue EVAH.
    So very true.

Originally Posted by Boomer29 View Post
    Perfect fit. Is that your blanket on the porch. Big ol happy smile from the Ham.
    I've wanted one for years SRS. No that's not my blanket, I stole it from a gang of kindergarteners cause I had a statue to move. I also took their turkey sammiches.
    Current PRs:

Haha can you even DL 400? That statue is not moving for another 20 years.
    Oh now you did it... now you went and jerked dat giraffe!!

beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Excellent job NVR
    "Ego kills spirit. Find confidence in your own progress not in comparison to others." - me waking up 11/21/15

"It does not have to be a perfect workout; just be consistent" - my obi-wan

On my way to new levels in 2017
    347 / 209 / DL 408 / 964.5 / Wilks 429.013

"Stay humble" - B*itch that lifts > me

DAYUM dude, that was great, I love the growl in there too! I really did not know what your max was, just noticed you had done 315 recently. Gotta jerk da giraffe every now and then. Oh yeah and I'll call you if I need dat statue moved over by like half an inch.
    Current PRs:

beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He's so cute!!!!

^^^ ditto that
    "Ego kills spirit. Find confidence in your own progress not in comparison to others." - me waking up 11/21/15

"It does not have to be a perfect workout; just be consistent" - my obi-wan

On my way to new levels in 2017
    347 / 209 / DL 408 / 964.5 / Wilks 429.013

"Stay humble" - B*itch that lifts > me

Closed Thread
Page 147 of 375 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast