XXX0703 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XXX0703 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XXX0703 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XXX0703 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XXX0703 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XXX0703 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New guy here, some questions and introduction

Hi I am 17 years old guy who loves this sport, I started lifting a year ago. First in my room and then at the gym. First I did split training Chest/biceps, back/triceps legs/shoulders, and it did fine for me as I was a beginner and I still am, then I switched to upper and lower split, I do 2 times a week upper body workout and 2 times a week lower body workout, I didn't see so much improvements, i ate 3500 kcal a day. 2 month ago I started cutting because that little fat I had bothered my, especially my underchin which I lost. My weight is 165 lb, 2 month ago it was 176 lb. I estimate that I was 15%bf 2 month ago and that I am now 12%, i would like to cut more but I think I need more muscle first so there are some questions I would like to ask you, I am not proportional and I would like to improve it, I have bigger arms and legs and smaller chest, back and delts, Next month I am going to bulking again and I want you to tell me what do you think about my training routine till now:

Upper 1:
    Flat bp 4x8
    pullups 4x10
    cross/butterfly/ or flies 2x12
    bend over row 4x8
    seated military press 4x8
    standing biceps curls 4x10
    skull crushers 4x10

lower 1
    squat 4x8
    leg press 3x8-10
    leg curls 4x12
    standing calf raises 5x15
    abs workout

upper 2
    pullups 4x10
    incline bp 4x8
    butterfly/flies/ or cross 2x12
    cable rowing 4x10
    lateral raise 3x10
    rear delt lateral raise 3x10
    biceps on scott bench 4x10
    skull crushers 4x10

lower 2
    deadlift 4x8
    legpress 4x8-10
    leg curls 3x12
    standing calf raises 5x15
    abs

On cutting I am eating 2200-2400 kcal, my maintenance is 2850 kcal, what to do, remember I want to be proportional and get bigger, which program, routine do you suggest to me, thank you very much!

XXX0703 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XXX0703 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XXX0703 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XXX0703 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XXX0703 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XXX0703 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone please, it would be very helpful, I just need some suggestions, which program to start, my diet is ok:

1. meal
    oatmeal, whey and low fat milk 700 kcal

2. potato or brown rice with chicken breasts 300 kcal

3. same as 2. 300 kcal

4. PWM whey+glucose 400 kcal

5. cottage cheese and almonds 350 kcal

6. same as 5. 350 kcal

it is 2400 kcal while cutting and my diet has around 200 grams of protein.

Wants To LiftNoodBrah Nullery76's Avatar
    Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    look ok. have you have good gains? pics maybe? maybe up your food if you are not gaining enough.
    BANG BANG ALPHA GANG

Nullery76 and Ryandrummer's B.B.A.G. Bulking Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135204521

cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    1) At 12% bodyfat I would definitely not cut. I would BULK.

2) You have good mass building exercises, but instead of an upper/lower split, I would recommend a 4 day split: arms, legs, chest/shoulders, and back

I've had good gains but now I'm on cutting, I'm loosing weight on scale, my strenght is the same but when I look in the mirror I don't see many changes and I lost 9-10 lbs, could it be possible that what I lost is muscle because it is hard for me to believe I did, because my strenght is same and my diet is good, it has more than 1 g of protein per pound, no saturated fats in it, you can see it I have written it. I wanna go back bulking, how to perform clean bulk? Should I eat the same food I'm eating now while cutting only more or? How many calories I should be in surplus while clean bulking?

cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by XXX0703 View Post
    I've had good gains but now I'm on cutting, I'm loosing weight on scale, my strenght is the same but when I look in the mirror I don't see many changes and I lost 9-10 lbs, could it be possible that what I lost is muscle because it is hard for me to believe I did, because my strenght is same and my diet is good, it has more than 1 g of protein per pound, no saturated fats in it, you can see it I have written it. I wanna go back bulking, how to perform clean bulk? Should I eat the same food I'm eating now while cutting only more or? How many calories I should be in surplus while clean bulking?
    500 over maintence to start. But while on a CLEAN bulk it's all about that food. Eat chicken breast, brown rice, oatmeal, etc. Basically no fatty foods, but healthy fats are good for you so include those into your diet aswell.

Originally Posted by cxxkiemxnster View Post
    500 over maintence to start. But while on a CLEAN bulk it's all about that food. Eat chicken breast, brown rice, oatmeal, etc. Basically no fatty foods, but healthy fats are good for you so include those into your diet aswell.
    I eat that kind of food while I'm bulking, just asking if I'm doing good, I'll post some pictures to see what are my problem areas, I have strong arms and very strong legs and my torso is not proportional to them, so what kind of routine should I have. Can I do 2 times a week chest/back/abs workout 1 time shoulders/calves and dl and 1 arms/calves and sq my legs are very big.

anyone please...