GoBanana76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What is the best protein powder for women?

I am looking to get into the habit of protein shakes but so many of them have so many calories...id like to try to find one that is low in weight watchers points if possible...or something that is at least under 180-200 calories
    thanks!
    It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up. ~ Vince Lombardi
    Rule your mind or it will rule you. ~ Horace
    Gluttony is an emotional escape, a sign something is eating us ~ Peter DeVries
    The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach. ~ Benjamin Mays

KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pure whey isolate powder is going to run 24-27g of protein for about 110-120 calories. Then you can mix it with whatever you want (including water). I never buy premade shakes. I don't need or want all the crap that they put in them (chemicals, preservatives, flavorings, etc.).

You can get it from a variety of sources - I order mine online from true protein.

ccrwm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GoBanana76 View Post
    I am looking to get into the habit of protein shakes but so many of them have so many calories...id like to try to find one that is low in weight watchers points if possible...or something that is at least under 180-200 calories
    thanks!
    Lean Dessert by BSN...

kate920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kate920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kate920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kate920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kate920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kate920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kate920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kate920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kate920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kate920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kate920 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like All the Whey cupcake batter flavor - 100 cals/no fat/no sugar/no cholesterol/no carb and has 25 g protein. They don't sell it here anymore, sadly, but is available (PM for info so I don't offend the bb.com powers that be).
    This is just my 2 cents -- I would only have 1 a day, after a workout, just my personal preference. Try to rely on real food for your nutritional needs, including protein.
    "When you're going through hell, keep going."

tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would say it depends on what flavor you like. If you're just beginning to take protein powders and such, perhaps it would be best to buy one premade with flavor.

Syntrax Nectar is 90 calories/0 fat/0 carb/a little above 20g protein. It is a non-creamy based taste. If you don't like milky protein shakes then this is great for you. I have it in Fuzzy Navel flavor. I tend to take this before hitting the sack at night because of the absence of carbs.

I also have Optimum Nutrition 100% whey. I've tried it in caramel toffee fudge, cake batter, and banana cream. I love the cake batter - awesome IMHO. 120 calories/1g fat/4g carbs/ 24g protein.

I would also add that you should not buy an excessive size just because it is SLIGHTLY cheaper. You may not like the flavor that you choose.

Hope this helps.

healthyone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthyone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthyone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthyone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthyone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthyone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthyone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthyone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthyone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthyone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthyone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks!
    My favorite is Isopure...zero carbs and 210 calories for 2 scoops. I do two shakes a day, 1.5 scoops in first shake and 1 scoop in the second one. 2 scoops provides 50 grams of protein. I've tried countless protein powders and I always go back to Isopure...it mixes well with water and has the best taste IMO =)
    "For attractive lips- speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes- seek out the good in people. For a slim figure- share your food with the hungry. For poise- walk with the knowledge that you will never walk alone."

wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I use Allmax isoflex 90% protein best ever!! 115cals 0 fat 0 carbs 0 sugar 27g of protein!! its expensive i pay $50 for 2lb per month!

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Optimum nutrition - no stomach issues, 120 cals and the chocmint and cookies are AWESOME even with water.

superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When I feel like I'm rich, I use Promasil- 90 cals, 20g of protein. Highly recommend the white chocolate flavor.

Otherwise I buy whatever cheap whey is on sale at the grocery store. Currently using PC Vanilla Whey Isolate- 110 cals w/ 27g of protein.

Unless you're buying a mass gainer, they should pretty much all be around the 100calorie mark.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've really liked Myofusion's probiotic series. Tastes great, and you get the bonus of it being beneficial for your immune & digestive health. No need to really add anything but water, so that'll keep the calories where you want. Noticed that here on bb.com, they have a buy two get one free deal going on.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thread is from 2010...hopefully she got one she likes.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Soccergirl1047 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soccergirl1047 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soccergirl1047 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soccergirl1047 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soccergirl1047 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soccergirl1047 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soccergirl1047 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soccergirl1047 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soccergirl1047 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soccergirl1047 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soccergirl1047 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    vpx sro is only 80 calories for 20 grams of protein. Good whey isolates are definately the way to go, if you want very low calorie.

bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use Ultimate Nutrition ISO Sensation. 130cals 30g protein. Flavors are great and unlike some other brands, my stomach doesn't get irritated by it. It's not the cheapest but I've found some great online deals on various websites.
    "If your dog is fat, you're not getting enough exercise"

ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I'm using the MuscleTech Whey, 1 cup a day . I dont think it is protein powders for men and women saparately. Just different cups.

JKalery is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKalery is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKalery is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKalery is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKalery is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKalery is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKalery is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKalery is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKalery is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKalery is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKalery is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ha I was wondering the same thing! I was thinking of getting this toptenprotein.com/reviews/bsn-syntha-6-protein-powder-chocolate-milkshake/. Has anyone else tried it?

BlueLady23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like Optimum Nutrition Chocolate Mint & Gasparie Myofusion Cookies & Cream. I mix them with Unsweetened Almond Milk which thickens them up for only 30 calories per cup. BSN Syntha-6 Chocolate Peanut Butter is great, but higher in calories. I've tried Isopure, CytoSport, Body Fortress, & Muscle-Tech and don't care for those.

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Make sure the protein ingredients DON'T start with 'protein concentrate' - that's rubbish quality protein. Needs to be whey etc.

akarunak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Whey Protein Milkshakes

thanks!
    Try proteinmilkshakebar.com. They have a wide range of flavors and high quality protein, 120 calories/serving and taste more like a milkshake than a protein shake.

deagravelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) deagravelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) deagravelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) deagravelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) deagravelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) deagravelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) deagravelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) deagravelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) deagravelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) deagravelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) deagravelle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks!
    Stay away from ANY soy based proteins or any soy product at all!
    Dea Gravelle
    PharmaFreak Sponsored Athlete
    www.pharmafreak.com

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Protein is protein (for the most part) whether you are a male or female

PROnom
    Protean
    Ultra Peptide

My go to's.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Registered User jeannemadrigal2's Avatar
    jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hmmm My favorite is Isopure and i'm also recommend it ...!

pebbles419 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My favorite is Isopure 2x a day depending on how much protein is in my food.