johnw82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnw82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

this is my sucky workout. help!

im 6'1 187lbs. im decently thick but my main goal is to get bigger and cut and im having a hard time doing that. i cut out cardio a while back to try and bulk up but since then i havent gotten any bigger except on my stomach. it looks like im prego. i thought about adding cardio back in but i know that would slow down the process of me gettin bigger. im just not sure what to do bc i do wanna be cut like a six back. can some people give me advice on a good diet to help me get big and cut and take a look at my workout and tell me if its ok

mom-chest
    tues-back
    wed-shoulders
    thur-arms
    fri-legs
    sat,sun-off

thanks!

ManVsGym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManVsGym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManVsGym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManVsGym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManVsGym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManVsGym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManVsGym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManVsGym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManVsGym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManVsGym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManVsGym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by johnw82 View Post
    im 6'1 187lbs. im decently thick but my main goal is to get bigger and cut and im having a hard time doing that. i cut out cardio a while back to try and bulk up but since then i havent gotten any bigger except on my stomach. it looks like im prego. i thought about adding cardio back in but i know that would slow down the process of me gettin bigger. im just not sure what to do bc i do wanna be cut like a six back. can some people give me advice on a good diet to help me get big and cut and take a look at my workout and tell me if its ok

mom-chest
    tues-back
    wed-shoulders
    thur-arms
    fri-legs
    sat,sun-off

thanks!
    howvigorious is your training? how is your current diet? your split works fine as long as you are hitting each muscle group with a high intensity. when i try to bulk up while staying lean i eat very lean meats like pure egg whites, 96/6 grade turkey patties or sirloin of the same grade. grilled chicken or ostritch meat. for my carbs i stick with as complex as it gets. sweet potatos or potatos in general. steam rice. wheat pasta, some grainy breads and of course otameal. plus i throw in whey protein in there and some waxy maze. let me no if i helped
    we come to fight what we take for granted.

rep+ if i helped :]

RRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPEEEEEE allstar5044483's Avatar
    allstar5044483 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allstar5044483 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allstar5044483 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allstar5044483 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allstar5044483 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allstar5044483 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allstar5044483 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allstar5044483 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allstar5044483 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allstar5044483 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allstar5044483 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i would cut it down to 4 days a week, you could combine 2 workouts like back and shoulders. the only reason why i say to do this is because you shouldnt really work out 3 days in a row if your workouts are nice and intense, due to a lack of rest. here you are working out 5 days in a row and your gains would be more considerable with more rest days evenly spread throught the week. you can do cardio on your off days but make sure you have adequate protein and caloric intake so you dont inhibit your muscle growth.
    NESTA Certified

Im pretty fxcking cool in real life.

Currently in school for a Doctorate in Physical Therapy.

B: 285
    S: 405
    D: 530

Come at me bro.