Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Need best work out for lower abs!! :)

Sup guys I noticed that my upper abs are buildin well, then again I still have more gut to lose to see good differences. But I'd like to concetrate on my lower abs... any ideas?

Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hanging leg lifts
    Team Scivation

"The beauty of understanding how to defeat pain is recognizing that it does exist" - Ray Lewis

"The gym is my personal practice field where i dominate and win, and when I walk out those doors, I take my skills to the grand show of life" - Dwayne Johnson

Journal -
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=632957613&posted=1#post632957613[/url]

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Diet and cardio.
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Intellectual Warrior BIGBANGSingh's Avatar
    BIGBANGSingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The abs are one muscle and contract together. Try some of these:

Low Pulley Crunches
    Weighted Incline Crunches
    Weighted Crunches
    ------------------------------------------------
    Objectivism
    http://www.aynrand.org/site/PageServer?pagename=objectivism_intro_audiovideo

bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    try these you can load the weight up as well
    Attached Images
    I'd rather be ashamed of something I did then something I didn't do.