nitro26x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Serostim 6 mg (****tropin)

I apologize for sounding like a jack ass but this my first time using HGH. Im familiar with cc's when it comes to injections but apparently now there is a new unit of measure called an IU. The kit i have has 7 amps with a tablet and 7 vials of sterile water. I read somewhere that each amp is 18IU? no clue what that means or if that is before or after diluting it. How much of this **** do i do and how often?? HELP!

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you know how much water you have in ml's and it will make you 18 iu. If you use 1ml of water then each 0.1 ml will 1.8 iu's

nitro26x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by johnnyironboard View Post
    you know how much water you have in ml's and it will make you 18 iu. If you use 1ml of water then each 0.1 ml will 1.8 iu's
    wow....so simple. now i really feel like a dbag. the inny pins i have use UNITS on the side going from 10 - 100. im assuming 100 is 1cc...or 10 IU? if i want to do 3IU's .... i fill it to the 30 line?