chriskemp22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Has anyone heard of fitness industry education? What are the course standards like?

Hey there everyone, I'm
    Very eager to start a course and become a personal trainer, I was wondering if any one has used the company above previously and what they thought of the course! It would be great to hear any advice recommendations and comments with regards to this topic! Thanks in advance! Chris kemp

ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chriskemp22 View Post
    Hey there everyone, I'm
    Very eager to start a course and become a personal trainer, I was wondering if any one has used the company above previously and what they thought of the course! It would be great to hear any advice recommendations and comments with regards to this topic! Thanks in advance! Chris kemp
    They are registered with REP's, but that doesnt always mean much IMO TBH.

Sorry couldnt have been more helpful.

chriskemp22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ger2oo5 View Post
    They are registered with REP's, but that doesnt always mean much IMO TBH.

Sorry couldnt have been more helpful.
    No problem! Thanks for the post.

PTprof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by chriskemp22 View Post
    Hey there everyone, I'm
    I did a PT course with Fitness Industry Education and they were great. Their tutors are incredibly knowledgeable and made learning difficult subjects like anatomy and physiology so much easier. They have a tutor support team as well that you can call and they too are friendly and helpful. There aren't any hidden charges lurking around the corner either. There are optional training days that you can attend that are £100, but they're optional. If you don't want to do them, you don't have to. I decided part way through the course to book onto a couple of them and they were really helpful. I wasn't going to pay for them when I signed up because I didn't know if I'd need or want to do them. And they tell you about these days before you sign up! And you don't fail your exams for not doing them either. You only fail if you don't know what you're doing. A couple of my friends have now studied with them and think they're great too. Steve

DefyIsHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefyIsHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefyIsHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefyIsHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefyIsHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefyIsHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefyIsHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefyIsHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefyIsHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefyIsHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefyIsHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've been in the training game since i was 17 (i guess 4 years isn't a super long time, don't care) and i have never heard of them. Mixed reviews on them it seems. Just do a little more research like you're doing and you'll be fine.
    NASM- CPT, CES, PES.

Pursuing degree in Health Care Admin.

Training consultant to Paramount Studios.