maddenman003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maddenman003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maddenman003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maddenman003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maddenman003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maddenman003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maddenman003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maddenman003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maddenman003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maddenman003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maddenman003 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Anyone ever see mtvs I'm on steroids!?

If u have what's your opinion on it? All I've seen so far is some impatient ****** using roids with no knowledge! Holy crap this is dumb no wonder ppl are so against roids. This portrays laziness and cheating in life and lifting. I wanna kick him in the jaw!!

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds like every show on MTV?
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I saw it a long time ago. I think one of the guys was a personal trainer and he got fired for being a dick with clients, and then after getting fired, he walked home and punched a pole or something like that and broke a knuckle or two.

I lol'd.

Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by maddenman003 View Post
    If u have what's your opinion on it? All I've seen so far is some impatient ****** using roids with no knowledge! Holy crap this is dumb no wonder ppl are so against roids. This portrays laziness and cheating in life and lifting. I wanna kick him in the jaw!!
    you still shouldn't judge.. people go to war with themselves and it can be very saddening, if anything culture and past experiences has a lot to do with why people make these mistakes,

take me for example, why do i lift? because i'm a gym rat and believe vanity is the epitome of a perfect life? no.. i lift because i grew with a strict father who always told me being a man was being strong inside AND out and he occasionally picked on me for being pensive/stoic and unconcerned with the path of an alpha male.. so it's always in the back of my head.. men are the hunters and the protectors.. even though that is NOT always true

anyways, i wholeheartedly enjoy working out, for the discipline and the self confidence, but there's always secondary motives.. that we may or may not be conscious of

empathy!

HighRoller69 is not very helpful. (-500) HighRoller69 is not very helpful. (-500) HighRoller69 is not very helpful. (-500) HighRoller69 is not very helpful. (-500) HighRoller69 is not very helpful. (-500) HighRoller69 is not very helpful. (-500) HighRoller69 is not very helpful. (-500) HighRoller69 is not very helpful. (-500) HighRoller69 is not very helpful. (-500) HighRoller69 is not very helpful. (-500) HighRoller69 is not very helpful. (-500)
    You mean that true life episode? I just found that whole thing hilarious. I like the ones where the people are taking all kinds of drugs and ****.
    Gatta love that red!

askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You talking about True Life? One guy is pretty jacked and the other two are skinny as fukk and look like they never lift but are on roids? Lulz
    #******* Crew#
    -******* mod

maddenman003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maddenman003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maddenman003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maddenman003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maddenman003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maddenman003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maddenman003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maddenman003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maddenman003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maddenman003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maddenman003 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bark your right I shouldn't judge but this just makes people who roids fir real reasons look lazy and dumb..

Haha yeah ones jacked cuz he'sa model and does roids all the time the other are juicin to like 160 lbs

The funniest part is the gay guy does roids goes right to the gym and does abs! Haha just proves they have no knowledge or anything!

small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So whats the loop hole that stops from these people getting in trouble when they are clearly doing illegal drugs on television?

HighRoller69 is not very helpful. (-500) HighRoller69 is not very helpful. (-500) HighRoller69 is not very helpful. (-500) HighRoller69 is not very helpful. (-500) HighRoller69 is not very helpful. (-500) HighRoller69 is not very helpful. (-500) HighRoller69 is not very helpful. (-500) HighRoller69 is not very helpful. (-500) HighRoller69 is not very helpful. (-500) HighRoller69 is not very helpful. (-500) HighRoller69 is not very helpful. (-500)
    That show shows people doing all kinds of **** like shooting heroin, smoking crack etc.
    Gatta love that red!

Reach Out & Touch Someone LandotheMando's Avatar
    LandotheMando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LandotheMando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LandotheMando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LandotheMando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LandotheMando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LandotheMando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LandotheMando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LandotheMando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LandotheMando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LandotheMando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LandotheMando is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No, But I'm interested now... I have seen the Documentary Bigger, Faster, Stronger.

thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    None of them had anything clue what they were doing and they all had pathetic work ethic/genetics. Anyone could get to their level natural and they just wanted the easy way out. IM not implying steriods are the easy way out, I know that many people who take them including bodybuilders/pro athletes take them TO train harder and because they are very dedicated. Yet those people on mtv were the ones that wanted to "get ripped fast" disgrace to a substance that shouldnt even be illegal

Originally Posted by thegatekeeper View Post
    None of them had anything clue what they were doing and they all had pathetic work ethic/genetics. Anyone could get to their level natural and they just wanted the easy way out. IM not implying steriods are the easy way out, I know that many people who take them including bodybuilders/pro athletes take them TO train harder and because they are very dedicated. Yet those people on mtv were the ones that wanted to "get ripped fast" disgrace to a substance that shouldnt even be illegal
    Exactly!

Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50)

GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The little gay guy cracked me up on there. He'd go smoke and pout on the porch swing the whole episode. They really picked some losers for that episode.

schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Of course the guys would end up being morons. What guy that uses steroids properly and knows what he is doing would want to go on TV and have all that distraction around? Someone who was doing it the correct way with the right training/nutrition would most likely not a give a **** about MTV and it would interrupt his focus with the cameras etc.

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by soloDolo View Post
    I saw it a long time ago. I think one of the guys was a personal trainer and he got fired for being a dick with clients, and then after getting fired, he walked home and punched a pole or something like that and broke a knuckle or two.

I lol'd.
    I think that episode was about anger/anger management.

tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think one guy knew what he was doing and kept going and getting periodic checkups with some 'clinic'... The gay guy had more issues than Lisa Lohan and the show made it seem like it was the roids... defintely propaganda at it's finest!

The funniest True Life was the "I want a Perfect Body"... and some tool spent a ton of money on calf implants!

I also saw something pretty disturbing the other day... some guy on TV got chest hair implants?!?!?!

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by maddenman003 View Post
    Bark your right I shouldn't judge but this just makes people who roids fir real reasons look lazy and dumb..

Haha yeah ones jacked cuz he'sa model and does roids all the time the other are juicin to like 160 lbs

The funniest part is the gay guy does roids goes right to the gym and does abs! Haha just proves they have no knowledge or anything!
    You look very similar to Arnold Schwarzenegger.
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SheWulf View Post
    I think that episode was about anger/anger management.
    this...that was the one with the crazy girl who broke glass with a sledgehammer and the trainer got pissed and punched stuff

The steroids episode had a wannabe cover model, an MMA fighter, and a gay guy who wanted to have guys touch him...cover boy had a decent physique...big chest and arms but what he got could've been achieved naturally...the MMA guy's girlfriend left him...and the gay guy won a stripping contest.
    Sponsored Animal PM Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121279101

Sponsored App Nut Free Test/HGHUp Log (in progress):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127202263

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The gay guy didn't even look like he worked out.

And he got pissed at the valet and started saying he was going to roid rage. Almost seemed like a joke.