Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BodyPoints: 346
    Lon_Bon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lon_Bon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lon_Bon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lon_Bon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lon_Bon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lon_Bon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lon_Bon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lon_Bon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lon_Bon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lon_Bon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lon_Bon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Lon_Bon's BodySpace

My roommate just got dumped by his gf of 4 years. I think he might kill himself SRS.

They started dating when he was 21 she was 17. she had only been with one guy and that was only for a few months and she lost her v card to him then started dating my roommate.

they have always had a weird relationship and everyone always said they were both crazy the way they treated each other.

well she turns 21 and after a few months all hell breaks loose. he is talking about marring her and she is talking about how she doesn't want to. well she finally broke it off and he is a mess and in huge denial. she told him flat out she doesn't want to be with him a few days ago and i find out today that he told her they are going to talk about it in a week and she has to give him a decision. i don't understand that because she already has. she is friends with my sister and told her she is completely done and has no feelings for him anymore.

I dont know what to do because when i talk to him he is in such denial if i told him what i know i dont know what he would do if he even believed me. he has talked about doing some crazy ****.

What can i do? (srs)

Stats: 6'1"
    DonVitoCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit DonVitoCorleone's BodySpace
    I've been in this situation man, 'tis hard.

I just kept telling him to move on and that she ain't worth feeling the way he did. Hell, no girl is worth that... Honestly though, no matter what you try drum into your room mates head, nothing will make a difference. He is majorly pussy whipped! Just gotta ride this **** out and try get your guy some more pussy.

The best way to get over someone, is get under someone else - or however the saying goes.

Good luck
    Remember, Amateurs built the ark and Professionals built the Titanic.

Stats: 5'9", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2723
    saint sinner x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saint sinner x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saint sinner x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saint sinner x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saint sinner x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saint sinner x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saint sinner x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saint sinner x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saint sinner x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saint sinner x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saint sinner x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit saint sinner x's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Lon_Bon View Post
    They started dating when he was 21 she was 17. she had only been with one guy and that was only for a few months and she lost her v card to him then started dating my roommate.

they have always had a weird relationship and everyone always said they were both crazy the way they treated each other.

well she turns 21 and after a few months all hell breaks loose. he is talking about marring her and she is talking about how she doesn't want to. well she finally broke it off and he is a mess and in huge denial. she told him flat out she doesn't want to be with him a few days ago and i find out today that he told her they are going to talk about it in a week and she has to give him a decision. i don't understand that because she already has. she is friends with my sister and told her she is completely done and has no feelings for him anymore.

I dont know what to do because when i talk to him he is in such denial if i told him what i know i dont know what he would do if he even believed me. he has talked about doing some crazy ****.

What can i do? (srs)
    Your friend is weak and stupid, taking his own life is the easy way out. She sounds like a worthless bitch, imo i believe she came to the self realization that she doesn't want to "settle down" and she wants to have some "fun". If you seriously believe he is capable of taking his life, call 911 and they'll put his ass in a psychiatric unit for further evaluation. Tell him to forget about the bitch, every beginning has it's end.....
    "Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"

- Chinese Proverb

Going Beyond My Limits ReadytoDie's Avatar
    Stats: 5'5", 165 lbs
    ReadytoDie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReadytoDie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReadytoDie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReadytoDie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReadytoDie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReadytoDie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReadytoDie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReadytoDie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReadytoDie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReadytoDie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReadytoDie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit ReadytoDie's BodySpace
    i dopnt exactly blame her. hes at the point in his life where he wants to start settling down. but, she just turned 21 and doesnt want to be tied down. she wants to enjoy her youth and freedom for as long as she can. ****, who the fuk wants to be married and tied down at 21?

get your friend some pussy and he'll froget about it.
    My Rise to B.I.G. & Cut:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125844773

Ride or Die!

Jay cutler '10
    Roelly Winklaar '10
    may the best FREAK win.

Stats: 6'2", 211 lbs
    BodyPoints: 58
    MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MEDITATE's BodySpace
    ur friend is a fukcing pussy ,he is weak , and if he;s gonna kill himself bcuz of chick,then fukc'em let him die.just make sure ur not in the same place as he is

Registered User wannabetoughguy's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 160 lbs
    wannabetoughguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wannabetoughguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wannabetoughguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wannabetoughguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wannabetoughguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wannabetoughguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wannabetoughguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wannabetoughguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wannabetoughguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wannabetoughguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wannabetoughguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit wannabetoughguy's BodySpace
    Suicide is no joke.. My eleven year old cousin Hung herself in 99 because she felt ugly one day and she lived with her drug addict mom.. My aunt ended up drinking herself to death by 07. The guy could climb a clock tower and hurt others including you.

I would buy him a copy of swingers.

Then tell him not to sweat that bish.. Lose one gain two.

BodyPoints: 346
    Lon_Bon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lon_Bon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lon_Bon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lon_Bon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lon_Bon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lon_Bon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lon_Bon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lon_Bon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lon_Bon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lon_Bon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lon_Bon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Lon_Bon's BodySpace
    i dont mean that he is for sure going to kill himself, just that it wouldn't surprise me if he did.
    yes my friend is stupid and weak. yes she is bitch. i already know this. i dont really know what to do or say because i dont have a lot of compassion. im a pretty cold person. i need some help from you guys with this.

I tried getting him laid last night and he could have but he still thinks he has a gf because they haven't talked again. last night he kept saying "she is going to dump me when we talk i know it". i didnt say anything but i was thinking "bro she already did".
    '

i dont know how to talk to him because he is in such denial.

BodyPoints: 7904
    Apeus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Apeus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Apeus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Apeus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Apeus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Apeus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Apeus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Apeus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Apeus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Apeus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Apeus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Apeus's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by waelkd View Post
    ur friend is a fukcing pussy ,he is weak , and if he;s gonna kill himself bcuz of chick,then fukc'em let him die.just make sure ur not in the same place as he is
    That's really ****ed up dude.

Is killing yourself over a break up stupid? Yeah. But to call him weak and say "**** him, let him die."

You're a ****ing prick.

Stats: 5'11", 198 lbs
    BodyPoints: 13574
    Madevilz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Madevilz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Madevilz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Madevilz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Madevilz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Madevilz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Madevilz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Madevilz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Madevilz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Madevilz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Madevilz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Madevilz's BodySpace

mydawgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mydawgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mydawgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mydawgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mydawgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mydawgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mydawgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mydawgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mydawgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mydawgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mydawgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mydawgs's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Apeus View Post
    That's really ****ed up dude.

Is killing yourself over a break up stupid? Yeah. But to call him weak and say "**** him, let him die."

You're a ****ing prick.
    Admirable......

Your friend needs support, first to understand what has already happened (she has left him) and second to understand there is a new life waiting for him. He needs to acknowledge, feel the hurt, deal with the hurt and then do what everyone else that has been hurt does...puts one foot in front of the other and moves on.....

It does look "silly" to be this distaught over a break up...but never underestimate the power of emotion and it's affect on rationale behavior. Be his support...

Stats: 6'1", 249 lbs
    Xtremeone419 is just really nice. (+1000) Xtremeone419 is just really nice. (+1000) Xtremeone419 is just really nice. (+1000) Xtremeone419 is just really nice. (+1000) Xtremeone419 is just really nice. (+1000) Xtremeone419 is just really nice. (+1000) Xtremeone419 is just really nice. (+1000) Xtremeone419 is just really nice. (+1000) Xtremeone419 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit Xtremeone419's BodySpace
    I was in a similar situation a few years back.... I was totally head over in heels in love with this girl... Thought "she was the one" and She cheated on me, and left me for my Son's mother's ex husband.... It destroyed me.... I was in a fu**ed up place for a few month's. thought my life was over..etc... It wasn't the fact that the relationship ended the way it did that upset me, that scarred me.... It was the fact i didn't see it coming, the total blindside i recieved screwed my mind up.... I never thought about killin myself, but I almost drank myself there... After some time had passed and i could finally step back and wrap my head around the whole situation, I realized it a blessing it disguise. What doesn't kill you, will only make you stronger...

Long story short, Be there for your boy... be sympathetic. But don't sugar coat any of it... Sooner or later he will come to his senses. Just make sure he doesn't make any "life altering decisions" while his heads fuc*ed up...
    hope this helps,
    thanks,
    mike...
    Salvation lies within, Strength of mind comes first....the body will follow.