Thread: Chest.

fg2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Chest.

Hello guys, I've a tiny problem, it's not a issue as I know I just have to work more on my chest, but I feel like they're hanging looking from the side, and a little bit like breast from the front, (very little bit). I heard that decline pushups will target the upper chest so it will get lifted more, or should I go for incline push ups? Sorry, I am new to lifting, that's why I'm seeking help!

cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fg2016 View Post
    Hello guys, I've a tiny problem, it's not a issue as I know I just have to work more on my chest, but I feel like they're hanging looking from the side, and a little bit like breast from the front, (very little bit). I heard that decline pushups will target the upper chest so it will get lifted more, or should I go for incline push ups? Sorry, I am new to lifting, that's why I'm seeking help!
    Likely your issue is a lack of overall muscle mass spend the next few years building a solid muscle base on proven programs, then cut (if necessary) to between 10-15% body fat and I am certain you will have an excellent looking chest.

drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fg2016 View Post
    How much do you weigh boss? Probably just need to lose some weight. If you lose some body fat, you'll start to see the chest fat come off. Can't really target it though like you're trying to do. Just gotta work out and diet properly to lose weight.
    NASM CPT / Online Coach (PM Me)
    PRs: 307B / 420S / 565ConvDL / 520SumoDL

Latest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLz3VXY1uHU

fg2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm quite low weight. I weight only 57 - 58 eh.. But thanks for the quick replies guys!

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you training at home or a gym?
    Sounds like a little subcontainious fat.
    Go for overall chest mass and grow some muscle.
    The general rule is incline hits upper and decline lower chest areas but this is on a bench.
    If you are talking push ups elevate your feet on a block and try different heights to see what feels the best.
    Also the elbow out position IMO is better for chest development with push ups.