DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

help me choose a cleat

well basically i'll order only from amazon, because i've read reviews and about 7/10 people said that eastbay had shipping problems, so **** that.

i'm playing defensive end and fullback/tight end, and sometimes i'll come in to help at outside linebacker.
    at defensive end i'm more of a speed guy. and i'm playing on all kinds of fields. about 4 out of the 10 games we will play(considering we'll get to the championship game) will be played on snow, mud and rain. the last 2 games(playoffs and championship) are played on AstroTurf, but I have molded cleats for them(Nike landsharks). the rest are going to be on dry grass/ground.

http://www.amazon.com/Nike-SUPER-FOO...539896&sr=8-27

http://www.amazon.com/Nike-FIELD-FOO...539896&sr=8-28

http://www.amazon.com/Nike-CHISEL-FO...539940&sr=8-48

http://www.amazon.com/Nike-SUPER-FOO...541050&sr=8-27

i'm looking for a shoe that will not betray me, in our spring game we played in the muddiest field you can find, it was raining, and I was wearing my molded cleats. needless to say it was slippery as hell and you defiantly couldn't run at full speed.
    also when i'm rushing the quarterback my main move is just speed him off and have that lean inside, so i need lots of lateral support too.

i'm leaning towards the blades, but i wanna hear what you think.

Cheryl9499 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

the right cleats...

Although you aren't convinced to order from Eastbay, we'd still like to help you find a cleat... For the really muddy ground, a detachable is the way to go. You can buy replacement stud sets in 3 different sizes to switch out for wet soggy turf, astroturf or optimal conditions. Since you love Nike, we definitely recommend the Nike Super Speed series because it's lightweight but still has some ankle support for the tight lateral moves your position is so famous for. -- Please let us know if you would like any more help with choosing cleats. -(Cheryl from Eastbay Football)

roni10_levi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roni10_levi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roni10_levi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roni10_levi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roni10_levi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roni10_levi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roni10_levi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roni10_levi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roni10_levi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roni10_levi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roni10_levi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hello, I am roni and ther is long time since the last time I have post here. happy to comeback!