slc4127 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

im on a great diet not loosing any weight should i try diet pills and will ilose musc

I dropped down to 198 and i run about 30 miles a week and work out like a body builder i am 6' tall and I am thinkin about diet pills has anyone every cut to 7 8 percent with diet pills or should i just continue my diet at my weight and hope the fat cuts it self? i just want abs of steel anyone?

-E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You may have just hit a plateau, if you've been doing the same cardio and lifting routine for longer than 2 months, i would recommend switching your routine up a bit, shock your body back into a state of fat burning, you can do this by carb cycling, going high carb for one day and low carb for 2, or possibely changing your lifting and cardio days.

slc4127 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    actually i just got back into the gym it just always happens to me around the weight and height i switch everything up especially since i play a ton of sports but i am asking more about the diet pills and everytime i get to this body fat percentage i get hurt so i never really know if i should try diet pills or no i see alot of the ripped guys with it on their supplement **** but i am not so sure they actually take them when cuttin.