Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    runsfast86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runsfast86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runsfast86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runsfast86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Runsfast86's Double T Transformation Challenge Log

Hey everyone, I have been working out off and on for quite a while now and my weight has fluctuated as a result of it. Right now I am 5’11 and weigh 205 lbs with 25.4% BF. At the gym I did a caliper test and when the trainer plugged the results in the computer he noted that I had 153lbs lean body mass and the rest (52lbs) was fat (EH!). For now my goals are just to stick with it and get a solid routine going. Long term goals though are to get down to (“fingers crossed”) 15% BF and get my squat, bench and deadlift maxes above 300lbs. Currently squat is sitting at 250, bench at 205, and deadlift at 215.
    I am not going into my log for anything more than to map out my progress. Of course all and any advice is helpful! To be honest it’s my first log and I am both excited and nervous about the path ahead.
    Now to the good stuff! I will be taking CreaDyl and NO Beta to start out with. Eventually I might try Glutacene and TestX6. Kinda hoping I can win some off the ******** contests!
    That’s all for now, you will hear from me again on Monday with my first days progress. Pictures will be uploaded on Monday as well.

ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by runsfast86 View Post
    Hey everyone, I have been working out off and on for quite a while now and my weight has fluctuated as a result of it. Right now I am 5’11 and weigh 205 lbs with 25.4% BF. At the gym I did a caliper test and when the trainer plugged the results in the computer he noted that I had 153lbs lean body mass and the rest (52lbs) was fat (EH!). For now my goals are just to stick with it and get a solid routine going. Long term goals though are to get down to (“fingers crossed”) 15% BF and get my squat, bench and deadlift maxes above 300lbs. Currently squat is sitting at 250, bench at 205, and deadlift at 215.
    I am not going into my log for anything more than to map out my progress. Of course all and any advice is helpful! To be honest it’s my first log and I am both excited and nervous about the path ahead.
    Now to the good stuff! I will be taking CreaDyl and NO Beta to start out with. Eventually I might try Glutacene and TestX6. Kinda hoping I can win some off the ******** contests!
    That’s all for now, you will hear from me again on Monday with my first days progress. Pictures will be uploaded on Monday as well.
    Welcome to the challenge!
    Resolute Mike

My Double T Transformation/BB Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125425641

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome t the challenge, bro. Yo are making a great decision, and at the end of his challenge, you are going to be so pleased as long as you put in the work!

There are tons of helpful people on here so don't hesitate to ask any questions.

You are gonna love all of the produce, too. They are legit!

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    THE ZOMBIES are COMING ....

ZOMBIES!!!! We all know the Zombie apocalypse is coming sooner or later!! Tell us WHAT you have in YOUR Zombie survival kit to make it through it for the 7-19-10 Betacene contest! Three post limit 18 and older!!!

http://www.********.com/home.php?sk=...s/106276053243

runsfast86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runsfast86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runsfast86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runsfast86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

DAY 1 of 112

Day 1 of my journey is almost in the books. I’m grilling some chicken and steaming some broccoli as I type this up. Overall pretty good day and workout but I haven’t received my Creadyl and NO Beta yet. No worries though it should be in tomorrow.

My Workout

Squats
    10x135 (w/up)
    5x175
    5x175
    5x175
    5x175
    5x175

Bench
    10x115
    6x125
    6x135
    5x145
    5x155 Feel like I should’ve done more. We’ll see how I progress though.

Row
    10x2 25lb plates + 5 each side
    8x2 35 lb plates + 5 each side
    5x2 35lb plates +10 each side
    5x2 35lb plates + 10 each side
    Had to do this at the assisted bar so I am unsure how much that weighed and the exact weight. Hopefully next time I can get the better station.

Weighted Back Extensions
    2x15 x 10lbs (Hoping to get to 25lb before end of Aug)

Weighted Sit ups
    4x15 (hoping to get up to 30 by the end of Aug with 25lb plate)

Diet:
    Meal #1: Eggs w/ baby spinach and cheese
    Meal#2: ON Whey, PB and green beans (delicious by the way Dbrooks)
    Meal#3: ON Whey, PB and green beans
    Meal#4: Grilled Chicken w/ avocado and broccoli

I know I need to have at least one more meal but for my first day I am pretty happy!

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IN for this madness. Good luck!
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Day 1 of my journey is almost in the books. I’m grilling some chicken and steaming some broccoli as I type this up. Overall pretty good day and workout but I haven’t received my Creadyl and NO Beta yet. No worries though it should be in tomorrow.

My Workout

Squats
    10x135 (w/up)
    5x175
    5x175
    5x175
    5x175
    5x175

Bench
    10x115
    6x125
    6x135
    5x145
    5x155 Feel like I should’ve done more. We’ll see how I progress though.

Row
    10x2 25lb plates + 5 each side
    8x2 35 lb plates + 5 each side
    5x2 35lb plates +10 each side
    5x2 35lb plates + 10 each side
    Had to do this at the assisted bar so I am unsure how much that weighed and the exact weight. Hopefully next time I can get the better station.

Weighted Back Extensions
    2x15 x 10lbs (Hoping to get to 25lb before end of Aug)

Weighted Sit ups
    4x15 (hoping to get up to 30 by the end of Aug with 25lb plate)

Diet:
    Meal #1: Eggs w/ baby spinach and cheese
    Meal#2: ON Whey, PB and green beans (delicious by the way Dbrooks)
    Meal#3: ON Whey, PB and green beans
    Meal#4: Grilled Chicken w/ avocado and broccoli

I know I need to have at least one more meal but for my first day I am pretty happy!
    Nice start to the comp man!
    Resolute Mike

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    PB and green beans FTW!!!!!!! I keep telling people how amazing the combo is! One day, Im gonna start selling my homemade recipe for them, and I'm gonna make a fortune!

Great job getting through your first day! Keep up the intensity and focus!

I was not expecting deliciousness when I put them together but was very happy that it tasted great!

Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    PB and green beans FTW!!!!!!! I keep telling people how amazing the combo is! One day, Im gonna start selling my homemade recipe for them, and I'm gonna make a fortune!

Great job getting through your first day! Keep up the intensity and focus!
    I could see Drooks as the Jolly Green Giant with a big spoon of peanut butter.
    Resolute Mike

THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)

Hey!

Good luck with the challenge!
    Now for those of you who dont know me, I am THEMANBEAST, your new hero, your party host, and most importantly, the most charismatic showman to ever enter your living rooms via a computer screen.

Thanks, I'm kinda stoked after seeing some of the transformations people have gone through already. Better watch out though, here I come lol

Day 2 of 112

No workout today folks, just some basketball to keep the blood flowing through the evening. I do have a couple questions though. This week is my first obstacle. Me and my gf are going on a trip for a conference and I am gonna try and keep on my diet as much as possible. My question is, we're probably going to at least eat dinner oat, what are some of the best things to order at your typical restaurants (Chilis, TX Roadhouse, Mexican food, etc.)?! I will appreciate any and all help as I am kinda clueless on this endeavor and over endulge when I eat out lol.

Diet:
    Meal#1: Eggs w/ baby spinach and cheese
    Meal#2: ON Whey, PB and green beans
    Meal#3: ON Whey, grapefruit
    Meal#4: Turkey sandwich w/ avocado, grapefruit
    Meal#5: Turkey w/ avocado, broccoli, grapefruit

Also, I am completely stoked because I recieved my NO Beta and CreaDyl today so tomorrows workout should rock. I tried to avoid bread and the sandwich but I needed something a little more feeling. I was feeling kinda out of it through the day. Probably might add some toast with breakfast but am unsure, will take on opinions on that as well!

Thanks everyone, keep working hard!

THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah, I know the feeling of wanting something more filling! Stay focused.
    Now for those of you who dont know me, I am THEMANBEAST, your new hero, your party host, and most importantly, the most charismatic showman to ever enter your living rooms via a computer screen.

djashby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djashby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djashby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djashby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djashby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djashby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djashby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djashby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djashby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djashby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djashby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome & Good luck with the challenge...I look forward to seeing your progress

No workout today folks, just some basketball to keep the blood flowing through the evening. I do have a couple questions though. This week is my first obstacle. Me and my gf are going on a trip for a conference and I am gonna try and keep on my diet as much as possible. My question is, we're probably going to at least eat dinner oat, what are some of the best things to order at your typical restaurants (Chilis, TX Roadhouse, Mexican food, etc.)?! I will appreciate any and all help as I am kinda clueless on this endeavor and over endulge when I eat out lol.

Diet:
    Meal#2: ON Whey, PB and green beans
    Meal#3: ON Whey, grapefruit
    Meal#4: Turkey sandwich w/ avocado, grapefruit
    Meal#5: Turkey w/ avocado, broccoli, grapefruit

Also, I am completely stoked because I recieved my NO Beta and CreaDyl today so tomorrows workout should rock. I tried to avoid bread and the sandwich but I needed something a little more feeling. I was feeling kinda out of it through the day. Probably might add some toast with breakfast but am unsure, will take on opinions on that as well!

Thanks everyone, keep working hard!
    You are going to love the supplements!

A far as your dirty is concerned while eating out, I would choose a good salad with grilled chicken and light or no dressing. I'd at a mexican restaurant, use salsa instead of dressing.

For your everyday diet, just know that it is not going to be easy. Sometimes you are going to be hungry/lethargic/crappy feeling. But in the end, it will all be worth it. Dieting is not fun, but it is a necessary evil to make a big-time change.

Thanks guys, I am hoping to keep my diet during the day and only have that one semi bad meal at night. Hopefully that will help things.

On another note though, just finished my workout and WOW. I don't remember ever being so focused and I seriously had to make myself go home so that I could grab breakfast and have a little bit of time to browse the forum before work.

It was an incredible feeling! I will have the workout and food log up this evening for sure. Hope everyone is training hard. DO it BIG folks, thats what were here for

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY for a chance at $150 in free product!!!!

Make sure to vote and enter your name here ....

http://www.********.com/note.php?sav...27929513917527

Day 3 of 112

Well everyone, I was pretty much horrible diet wise yesterday as you will see but I am very, very happy with my NO Beta and Creadyl. Best pump and workout I have had in a long while.

Workout

Squat
    135x10
    155x5
    155x5
    155x5
    155x5
    155x5

Deadlift
    155x5
    155x5
    155x5
    155x5
    155x5

Incline
    145x5
    145x5
    145x5
    145x5
    145x5

Pullups
    Tried doing 5x5 but after my first set it turned into kipping pullups. Got the job done except the last set. I am hoping that I can all of them straight over the next couple weeks.

Lat pull down
    42.5x10
    50x10
    60x5

3x10 weighted sit ups

plank and side planks

1x10 pushups

Overall amazing workout, I seriously did not want to leave the gym but work and breakfast were calling so I had to call it a day.

Here are my rankings:
    Mood 10/10 - I was in a great mood during the workout and whole day!
    Alertness 8/10 - Was pretty but alert but kinda zoned out once or twice.
    Drive 10/10 - Honestly didnt want to leave the gym
    Recovery 10/10 - Body feels great this morning and is ready for more.
    Focus 10/10 - Very focused and loved it.
    Pump 10/10 - Pump was great
    Strength 10/10 - I was stoked to be able to go 10lbs higher on incline than I though I could!
    Energy 8/10 - Good energy was a little lethargic but I think thats because the hour I worked out.
    Taste - 8/10 - A little sweet for me, prob gonna add more water next time.
    Overall - 9/10

Diet

Meal#2: ON Whey, green beans and pb
    Meal#3: ON Whey, almonds, grapefruit
    This is here I get bad
    Meal#4: TWO margaritas, chicken quesadilla, nachos
    Meal#5: Tall glass Miller lite lol
    Meal#6: Bread @ Italian restaurant and a couple bites tiramisu and 2 glasses of wine.

I know, I know poor diet choices in the end. I promise to do better tomorrow. On a side note this is sort of a vacation for me! Also, we did do a lot of walking around town yesterday so hopefully that will help with my badness.

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Diet

Meal#2: ON Whey, green beans and pb
    Meal#3: ON Whey, almonds, grapefruit
    This is here I get bad
    Meal#4: TWO margaritas, chicken quesadilla, nachos
    Meal#5: Tall glass Miller lite lol
    Meal#6: Bread @ Italian restaurant and a couple bites tiramisu and 2 glasses of wine.

I know, I know poor diet choices in the end. I promise to do better tomorrow. On a side note this is sort of a vacation for me! Also, we did do a lot of walking around town yesterday so hopefully that will help with my badness.
    A glass of wine a day wouldn't be all that bad for you. Red wine especially.

5x5 looks good. You'll be throwing up more and more weight in NO TIME

conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sub'd!
    www.promerasports.com
    www.********.com/PromeraSports

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sub'd as well . Workouts look great man!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Day 4 of 112

Started off the morning with a scoop of Creadyl and some cardio yesterday.

Went to the hotel gym and got on the treadmill. Warmed up for about 5 minutes, walked on a 3.5 inclice then went back down to 1.0 to run at 6.5. Then after the 5 min warm up, did 1 min hard (lvl 10) and 2 min @ 6.5. Did three sets of this and was exhausted! To cool down I walked @ lvl 3.5 with a 7-8 incline. Gotta work those calves foo!!!

I am hoping every week or two to add another set and get faster and faster on Tues and Thurs workouts. Afterwards though I did feel a little queasy and thought I might lose whatever I had in my stomach lol.

My diet is still suffering a little because vacation but you won't hear me complain to bad lol

Meal#1: ON whey, green beans, almonds
    Meal#2: 6" sub, Turkey on wheat with lettuce, bell peppers, and cucumbers. Topped with some salt and pepper.
    Meal#3: ON whey, grapefruit, almonds
    Meal#4: Margarita, 10" thin crust pizza with sausage, pepporoni, bell peppers and olives. Carrot Cake lol

Ate the last meal @ the Movie Tavern. Afterwards went to a martini bar and had a Markers manhattan which wasn't to bad. After that it was wine and the hot tub woo hooo lol

Overall not to bad of day when I look at it right now especially for being on vacation!

conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Started off the morning with a scoop of Creadyl and some cardio yesterday.

Went to the hotel gym and got on the treadmill. Warmed up for about 5 minutes, walked on a 3.5 inclice then went back down to 1.0 to run at 6.5. Then after the 5 min warm up, did 1 min hard (lvl 10) and 2 min @ 6.5. Did three sets of this and was exhausted! To cool down I walked @ lvl 3.5 with a 7-8 incline. Gotta work those calves foo!!!

I am hoping every week or two to add another set and get faster and faster on Tues and Thurs workouts. Afterwards though I did feel a little queasy and thought I might lose whatever I had in my stomach lol.

My diet is still suffering a little because vacation but you won't hear me complain to bad lol

Meal#1: ON whey, green beans, almonds
    Meal#2: 6" sub, Turkey on wheat with lettuce, bell peppers, and cucumbers. Topped with some salt and pepper.
    Meal#3: ON whey, grapefruit, almonds
    Meal#4: Margarita, 10" thin crust pizza with sausage, pepporoni, bell peppers and olives. Carrot Cake lol

Ate the last meal @ the Movie Tavern. Afterwards went to a martini bar and had a Markers manhattan which wasn't to bad. After that it was wine and the hot tub woo hooo lol

Overall not to bad of day when I look at it right now especially for being on vacation!
    I love martinis! A wet vodka martini with three olives is my drink of choice!

Great workout, and the carrot cake is not to bad as long as you dont eat it every day!
    www.promerasports.com

Try as I might (and I have ) I can just never get into the taste of martinis ...

Hope you enjoy a fabulous weekend!!!

I hear a glass of wine is good for you, one a day. I can live with that.

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    I hear a glass of wine is good for you, one a day. I can live with that.
    Ya I have even heard before a bodybuilding comp that some people drink wine as the grape seed brings out vascularity and gives somewhat of a pump (i think i read that somewhere)
    www.promerasports.com

:(

Well....lets start with fridays workout lol The rest of the weekend was not in line with my goals lol

Workout

Squat
    135x5
    175x5x5

Bench
    145x5x4
    145x10

Row
    105x5x5 w/ db ab routine I found in a magazine....great super set

Seated db curls
    15x15, 20x15, 25x10

Seated db lateral arm raise
    10x10, 15x8, 20x3 (got a little over zealous)

Tricep push down and overhead ext ss
    Definitely forgot the weight, I think it was 2x45lbx12 but not sure

Side crunch ss with single arm cable pull (for chest, not sure the correct name for exercise)
    5x5 w/ 10-15lbs (weak I know but it will only go up!)

Over head db tricep extension
    1x10x12
    1x15x12

This was a great workout and I was feeling a crazy good pump. I am pretty stoked about the NO Beta and how its helping me stay in a crazy lets do this mentality when I am in the gym. My only real enemy at the gym is time!

As far as my diet went, I did really well until the evening hours. A friend met up with us and we went out on the town for our last night out. Saturday I didn't stick to my diet either and splurged a little w/ two slices of pizza but had spinach and chicken quesadillas for dinner. Yesterday and last night I didnt eat much either. BOOOOOO!!! I can't be slacking. This morning though I am able to be back in my routine which definitely makes me happy. My workout rocked and I wish I had an extra half hour at the gym but oh well, what ca you do.

Here are my rankings:
    Mood 10/10 -
    Alertness 10/10 -
    Drive 10/10 - Still felt like I had more energy and desire to do more!
    Recovery 10/10 - Body feels great this morning and is ready for more.
    Focus 10/10 - Very focused and loved it.
    Pump 10/10 - Pump was good, my shoulders were looking kinda mean through my shirt.
    Strength 10/10 - Starting to feel like I can lift more on some stuff but gotta stick with the plan!
    Energy 8/10 -
    Taste - 8/10 - Almost had the Creadyl come back up during the workout, YIKES!
    Overall - 9/10

Also, quick question, on squats my lower back feels like it is working. I have watched several videos and feel like my form is good. I am just unsure of the feeling. Its not pain or anything and I am keeping my back flat and pushing with my heels. Just feel like the lower back is working hard to. Let me know what you think!

Your lower back is probably lagging a little bit, and is not used to having that much weight on it. May want to incorporate hyperextensions or good mornings into a workout somewhere and do them regularly

Well your lower back is needed to stabilize with squats, one of the reasons it is said that squats are the best exercise of all time, is because it unused a lot of muscles to stabilize! To get a good lower back in addition to what pritch said would be deadlifting another great compound!
    www.promerasports.com