Thread: Chuck Liddell

BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Chuck Liddell

Coming to my town's local college to do a 2 hour seminar. Costs £80 for a ticket though so think i'll be giving that a miss. Seems a bit strange that hes coming to my relatively small town when there are much larger towns in the region that have MMA events such as Sheffield or Leeds.

Just thought i'd share. Anyone been to a seminar relating to MMA?

R+R
    Modern Manners and Casual Etiquette

If you do what you say you are going to do, you are on your way to becoming a very powerful dude.

Xzagguhrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xzagguhrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xzagguhrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xzagguhrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xzagguhrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xzagguhrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xzagguhrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xzagguhrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xzagguhrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xzagguhrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xzagguhrate is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Matt Serra has a training clinic 5 minutes from my house.

YeaRightBuddy is a complete loser! (-2000) YeaRightBuddy is a complete loser! (-2000) YeaRightBuddy is a complete loser! (-2000) YeaRightBuddy is a complete loser! (-2000) YeaRightBuddy is a complete loser! (-2000) YeaRightBuddy is a complete loser! (-2000) YeaRightBuddy is a complete loser! (-2000) YeaRightBuddy is a complete loser! (-2000) YeaRightBuddy is a complete loser! (-2000) YeaRightBuddy is a complete loser! (-2000) YeaRightBuddy is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Once in a lifetime chance. Just do it

five1trix is on a distinguished road. (+10) five1trix is on a distinguished road. (+10) five1trix is on a distinguished road. (+10) five1trix is on a distinguished road. (+10) five1trix is on a distinguished road. (+10) five1trix is on a distinguished road. (+10) five1trix is on a distinguished road. (+10) five1trix is on a distinguished road. (+10) five1trix is on a distinguished road. (+10) five1trix is on a distinguished road. (+10) five1trix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Xzagguhrate View Post
    Matt Serra has a training clinic 5 minutes from my house.
    My brother trained BJJ there for a couple months, he actually got to meet him too.
    CROSSFIT

spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Go do it chuck is a cool guy i think.Bet it will be awesome.

Back when he was the best it was just a bunch of brawlers brawling in a cage and he was the best now the fighters are so much more techniqully(spell check plz) sound and he couldn't keep up with them.
    I still love chuck though
    Each evening I go to bed with doubt by my side and each morning I wake with doubt to greet me. It ain’t easy to live with that sh*t, but it is a part of the uncommon life. There are no promises or guarantees, only an untold future with no regard for your desire for comfort or security.

AITG ALPHA MALES

***New avi 07-01-2010***
    CajunPballer 4 teen section mod. MANLETPOWER

nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    for $160 i rather go see a concert or something
    Awards:
    - 2014 Forum Member of the Year
    (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/best-of-bodybuilding-writers-articles-videos-photos-more.html)

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆Forum Buddy★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
    Get notifications when someone quotes your post on the bodybuilding forums!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163352861
    ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★