fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000)

P28 High Protein Bread Review

Thanks very much to the guys at NutriBreads for giving me the opportunity to review this!

I'll just break down my thoughts on the categories that I know/can think of - if there's anything I'm missing, just let me know and I'll give my thoughts!

Taste: I was pretty happy with the taste of this - the addition of oats as well as some nuts thrown in really does the bread well.

Appearance: I really like how this loaf doesn't have those annoying end pieces that no one ever wants to eat and usually end up getting thrown away. That said, the bread itself has a nice glimmer to it. I realize that sounds odd, but I think it just means that the bread was cooked at the perfect temperature for the right amount of time. The oats, in addition to giving a taste benefit, also tie in to the appearance of the bread, making it look appetizing and fresh. The crust is nicely decorated with them.

Texture: Well, here is where I'm sorry to say that I'm not a huge fan of the bread, but that's not to say I didn't like it. I was thinking that due to the high protein content, the bread was going to be chewy, and I was right. It's a texture that I can't say I've experienced in any other type of bread. I've been hearing that once toasted, the bread loses some of its chewiness, so I will be trying that out.

Price: If I read correctly, the price is $5.00 per loaf. For me, that is not a problem as food and supplements are pretty much my main expenses at the moment, and in the scheme of things five dollars really is nothing. In other words, I would not shy away from buying this due to the price. The price in itself is justified though: 13 grams of protein a slice, as well as whey protein isolate as the main source of protein.

Macros and Overall Review: 140 calories, 13 grams protein, 3.5 grams of fat and 10 net carbs per slice. This is the main appeal of the bread, as it is advertised as high protein after all. The fat in the bread comes from Omega 3's, which help support a healthy heart and lifestyle. Also included in the bread (in addition to what has been mentioned) is flax, sunflower seed and millet. I can't think of a healthier, more well rounded piece of bread to eat to be honest. One of the thoughts I had was that the macros were very similar to that of Kashi Go-Lean, minus the fiber. This tastes much better than Go-Lean though - definitely something worth thinking about. When in a hunch, this is a great source of protein, and is a healthy addition to any diet. So far I have tried this with:

1) fat free cheese and salsa
    2) choco pb casein sludge
    3) peanut butter

and the bread complements them all nicely.

So my overall rating would have to be an 8 or 8.5 out of 10, because in all honesty the chewiness does take a way a little bit from it, but other than that the bread is solid.

If I may, I'd like to offer a suggestion to NutriBread, not based on the review. The area I live in is pretty health conscious, and some areas pretty wealthy (and for the most part, wealthy people are health conscious). I would think that if you marketed in the tri-state area (NY/NJ/CT), your company would do very well here.

Thanks for reading!
    MMA and Powerlifting -> do they mix?

My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161444123

Magnum Nutraceuticals' "Heat" Sponsored Supplement Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161790743

"Maybe I am an addict. I'm addicted to hard work, sweat, blood, and that feeling after it all."
    -Tim Kennedy

dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Got mine yesterday, will start my review soon!

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very nice review brah! reps for this solid review.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

JSP is just really nice. (+1000) JSP is just really nice. (+1000) JSP is just really nice. (+1000) JSP is just really nice. (+1000) JSP is just really nice. (+1000) JSP is just really nice. (+1000) JSP is just really nice. (+1000) JSP is just really nice. (+1000) JSP is just really nice. (+1000) JSP is just really nice. (+1000) JSP is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes, great review! Thanks a ton for making it so thorough.

The texture is from the whey isolate, but once you eat a few sandwiches, at least to me, it seems to go away and I get used to it.

Would you also mind leaving a quick little review here as well,
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Nutr..._Protein_Bread

Thanks again for the review of the bread. We greatly appreciate it.

Just like all who have reviewed, you will be placed on the top of the list for all new products we will be coming out with soon! You will have first dibs to try them out.
    P28 Foods
    www.P28Foods.com

bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JSP View Post

Just like all who have reviewed, you will be placed on the top of the list for all new products we will be coming out with soon! You will have first dibs to try them out.
    Awe snap!