t-widmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) t-widmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) t-widmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) t-widmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) t-widmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) t-widmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) t-widmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) t-widmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) t-widmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) t-widmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) t-widmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

10 hours of sleep a night too much?

is 10 hours of sleep too long without protein?

Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000)
    No.
    "i dont spend hours on this forum posting pictures of myself so other teens can judge my body and tell me how great or not great my abs are like some 13 year old girl slumber party." -stomperfood

I rep back son <3

Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    definitely not.that's why whenever you wake up in the middle of the night to take a pee you drink a casein shake.i do that anyways

Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Wolzen View Post
    definitely not.that's why whenever you wake up in the middle of the night to take a pee you drink a casein shake.i do that anyways
    That's stupid bro, messing up REM sleep. Better to have at least 8 hours of undisturbed sleep a night than wake up and have a shake. Your body isn't all of the sudden going to catabolize and eat all your muscle tissue if you don't have protein for a few hours. That's just stupid, your body wants to keep that muscle.

Sleep=growth. So yes, 10 hours straight sleep will do good
    You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as were together <3

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wish I could sleep for 10 hours a night.

Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Zincton View Post
    That's stupid bro, messing up REM sleep. Better to have at least 8 hours of undisturbed sleep a night than wake up and have a shake. Your body isn't all of the sudden going to catabolize and eat all your muscle tissue if you don't have protein for a few hours. That's just stupid, your body wants to keep that muscle.

Sleep=growth. So yes, 10 hours straight sleep will do good
    can't help it i always have to pee in the middle of the night >_< might as well make use of it by downing a casein shake too

Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Wolzen View Post
    can't help it i always have to pee in the middle of the night >_< might as well make use of it by downing a casein shake too
    Oh haha. Didn't try to mean it in a mean way jus saying. If you have to pee I suppose it wouldn't really matter. Your messing up REM sleep that's all I know
    You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as were together <3

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

BattousaiX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BattousaiX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BattousaiX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BattousaiX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BattousaiX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BattousaiX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BattousaiX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BattousaiX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BattousaiX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BattousaiX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BattousaiX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Shlovad View Post
    I wish I could sleep for 10 hours a night.
    truee that, just take some casein before bed and some sleepy time tea and you'll be knocked out for good lol. 9-12 hours is suppose to be ideal for teens.
    Practice Hard, Train Hard, Perform even Harder.

ArauzDurandal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArauzDurandal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArauzDurandal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArauzDurandal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArauzDurandal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArauzDurandal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArauzDurandal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArauzDurandal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArauzDurandal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArauzDurandal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArauzDurandal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by t-widmer View Post
    is 10 hours of sleep too long without protein?
    As long as you eat enough protein during any time of the day, it's ok.

The human body is not just waiting to see when you don't get protein to eat your muscles, it's not that ****ing dumb.
    HAI MOOOBS

Originally Posted by ArauzDurandal View Post
    As long as you eat enough protein during any time of the day, it's ok.

The human body is not just waiting to see when you don't get protein to eat your muscles, it's not that ****ing dumb.
    my body is actually that dumb...