EnGbudd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnGbudd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnGbudd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnGbudd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnGbudd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnGbudd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnGbudd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnGbudd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnGbudd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnGbudd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnGbudd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

So you brahs wanna be big?....

So you want to be a freak? We are all looking for ways to push our physiques to the next level, what is the number one problem though? NOT EATING ENOUGH. First off if your one of those Abercrombie model look alike fools that prefers 12 inch arms and a slight 6 pack over being a ripped 220+ pounds one day then stop reading now.

If you notice my signature it says?

So many fools saying no eat clean or you wont grow! I wouldn't be where I am today without McDonalds, Taco Bell, Little Deby and Doritos. Its called bulking you swole ass 150 pounders. Simply put CALORIES = GROWTH. Want to look like a freak? Eat like a freak.

This is VERY true, now before you give into what the cut 140 pound kid told you shut up, sit down, and open your mind for a bit. I am telling you how it is, whether you agree or not that?s up to you. Now to clarify, am I preaching 100% dirty bulking? Hell No. The best combination of bulking in my opinion for the vast majority of natural AND ?enhanced? trainees is 70% of all your meals should be clean, the other 30% dirty (fast food etc?) during the off season. This is not for the timid or the idiots afraid to eat mass calories.

Quick Random Facts
    But wait! Won?t I put on fat if I start this program? Yes, that is why we progressively manipulate your total calories and adjust your bodies? baseline metabolic rate. I want to make this VERY clear though that this is not for those of you trying to lose weight, PERIOD. Now, back on topic? Your body tends to stay in a state of homeostasis, we need to change its comfort zone just as much as we need to change those 12 inch sluggers of yours into some 18s. I?m not going to lie, expect to put on a whopping 1-3% body fat and some new freaky mass to even it out. Would you rather gain 5 pounds of fat now and 40-50 pounds of lean mass or 1 pound of fat and a pathetic 5-10 pounds of muscle? I don?t know who the small ass fool is that started this rumor you only need 500 calories over maintenance to grow at your optimum potential. Whoever came up with this and whomever is preaching this is WRONG and looks like a retard to more advanced competitors. Lets put this in simple terms we want to EXPLODE with new muscle mass right? Best way I can compare it is to an explosion? Say you have a fire? And a gallon of gas, and you sick little pyros want the biggest explosion? Do you throw in a cup (your pitiful 500 calories?) or do you throw the whole motherf*cking gallon into that inferno? Exactly, you?re a bodybuilder, this isn?t swoleass150pounders.com if you want something like that I suggest posting in the females section.

Progressive Manipulation

Were teens, we have freaky ass metabolisms right? Our bodies? are constantly growing, changing and adapting to this world. So lets manipulate it the way we want? We have Joe Small an aspiring bodybuilder, his maintenance caloric intake is a pitiful 2,000 calories per day, he is doing the retarded common practice of 500 calories more than baseline. Yet he is still lean, even worse? still small. Simply put, he can handle 2,500? Now lets add another 500, were going to sit at 3,000 calories per day for a total of three weeks. That first week expect to gain a small amount of fat, and I mean small. Your body has a preferred level of body fat storage, personally I never peak above 10% even on 6,000-8,000 calorie days and 15,000 calorie Sundays? Most teens range from 10%-15%. After the end of the first or second week expect your bodies? preferred level of fat storage to normalize. Now come week 4 we up the calories another 500. We do this every three weeks until the body fat gain does not cease and continues through week 3+. NOTE if bodyfat does not normalize hold out for another week or two, no sense in rushing in a marathon. We are training our bodies? to be able and handle mass amounts of nutrients. Also, the obvious, remember muscle BURNS calories? The more you gain the more you can EAT without suffering fat ass syndrome as I like to call it.

FIBER and WATER

I cannot stress how important fiber and water intake is while doing this. Approximately 30% of your sh!t is quite literally unused/unstored fat that you have ingested. If your not going to utilize it get it the f*ck out of you. Go get yourself some Metamucil or other fiber supplement. Same with water, 1+ gallons (preferably 2 per day at least), were flushing crap out that is not going to be used.

kewofford is just really nice. (+1000) kewofford is just really nice. (+1000) kewofford is just really nice. (+1000) kewofford is just really nice. (+1000) kewofford is just really nice. (+1000) kewofford is just really nice. (+1000) kewofford is just really nice. (+1000) kewofford is just really nice. (+1000) kewofford is just really nice. (+1000) kewofford is just really nice. (+1000) kewofford is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EnGbudd View Post
    So you want to be a freak? We are all looking for ways to push our physiques to the next level, what is the number one problem though? NOT EATING ENOUGH. First off if your one of those Abercrombie model look alike fools that prefers 12 inch arms and a slight 6 pack over being a ripped 220+ pounds one day then stop reading now.

If you notice my signature it says?

So many fools saying no eat clean or you wont grow! I wouldn't be where I am today without McDonalds, Taco Bell, Little Deby and Doritos. Its called bulking you swole ass 150 pounders. Simply put CALORIES = GROWTH. Want to look like a freak? Eat like a freak.

This is VERY true, now before you give into what the cut 140 pound kid told you shut up, sit down, and open your mind for a bit. I am telling you how it is, whether you agree or not that?s up to you. Now to clarify, am I preaching 100% dirty bulking? Hell No. The best combination of bulking in my opinion for the vast majority of natural AND ?enhanced? trainees is 70% of all your meals should be clean, the other 30% dirty (fast food etc?) during the off season. This is not for the timid or the idiots afraid to eat mass calories.

Quick Random Facts
    But wait! Won?t I put on fat if I start this program? Yes, that is why we progressively manipulate your total calories and adjust your bodies? baseline metabolic rate. I want to make this VERY clear though that this is not for those of you trying to lose weight, PERIOD. Now, back on topic? Your body tends to stay in a state of homeostasis, we need to change its comfort zone just as much as we need to change those 12 inch sluggers of yours into some 18s. I?m not going to lie, expect to put on a whopping 1-3% body fat and some new freaky mass to even it out. Would you rather gain 5 pounds of fat now and 40-50 pounds of lean mass or 1 pound of fat and a pathetic 5-10 pounds of muscle? I don?t know who the small ass fool is that started this rumor you only need 500 calories over maintenance to grow at your optimum potential. Whoever came up with this and whomever is preaching this is WRONG and looks like a retard to more advanced competitors. Lets put this in simple terms we want to EXPLODE with new muscle mass right? Best way I can compare it is to an explosion? Say you have a fire? And a gallon of gas, and you sick little pyros want the biggest explosion? Do you throw in a cup (your pitiful 500 calories?) or do you throw the whole motherf*cking gallon into that inferno? Exactly, you?re a bodybuilder, this isn?t swoleass150pounders.com if you want something like that I suggest posting in the females section.

Progressive Manipulation

Were teens, we have freaky ass metabolisms right? Our bodies? are constantly growing, changing and adapting to this world. So lets manipulate it the way we want? We have Joe Small an aspiring bodybuilder, his maintenance caloric intake is a pitiful 2,000 calories per day, he is doing the retarded common practice of 500 calories more than baseline. Yet he is still lean, even worse? still small. Simply put, he can handle 2,500? Now lets add another 500, were going to sit at 3,000 calories per day for a total of three weeks. That first week expect to gain a small amount of fat, and I mean small. Your body has a preferred level of body fat storage, personally I never peak above 10% even on 6,000-8,000 calorie days and 15,000 calorie Sundays? Most teens range from 10%-15%. After the end of the first or second week expect your bodies? preferred level of fat storage to normalize. Now come week 4 we up the calories another 500. We do this every three weeks until the body fat gain does not cease and continues through week 3+. NOTE if bodyfat does not normalize hold out for another week or two, no sense in rushing in a marathon. We are training our bodies? to be able and handle mass amounts of nutrients. Also, the obvious, remember muscle BURNS calories? The more you gain the more you can EAT without suffering fat ass syndrome as I like to call it.

FIBER and WATER

I cannot stress how important fiber and water intake is while doing this. Approximately 30% of your sh!t is quite literally unused/unstored fat that you have ingested. If your not going to utilize it get it the f*ck out of you. Go get yourself some Metamucil or other fiber supplement. Same with water, 1+ gallons (preferably 2 per day at least), were flushing crap out that is not going to be used.
    negged

EnGbudd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnGbudd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnGbudd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnGbudd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnGbudd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnGbudd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnGbudd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnGbudd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnGbudd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnGbudd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnGbudd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh :<

russian_bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) russian_bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) russian_bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) russian_bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) russian_bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) russian_bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) russian_bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) russian_bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) russian_bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) russian_bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) russian_bear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you didnt write this , some other f*gget wrote this article a while ago
    My finished SUMMER CUT thread - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123993751
    My transformation thread - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125733693

Aesthetic Powerlifter Staliyo_Lycan's Avatar
    Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pretty sure firas wrote this brah
    U90KG/198LB Powerlifter
    IFBB Mens Physique competitor

Best lifts:
    Bench : 200kg/441lb ( paused )
    Squat : 300kg/661lb ( wrapped )
    Deadlift : 265kg/585lb x 4

Instagram: @_kevinyuan

kewofford is just really nice. (+1000) kewofford is just really nice. (+1000) kewofford is just really nice. (+1000) kewofford is just really nice. (+1000) kewofford is just really nice. (+1000) kewofford is just really nice. (+1000) kewofford is just really nice. (+1000) kewofford is just really nice. (+1000) kewofford is just really nice. (+1000) kewofford is just really nice. (+1000) kewofford is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by russian_bear View Post
    you didnt write this , some other f*gget wrote this article a while ago
    Originally Posted by Staliyo_Lycan View Post
    which is y i negged

Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Staliyo_Lycan View Post
    was bladen

89shaggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 89shaggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 89shaggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 89shaggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 89shaggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 89shaggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 89shaggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 89shaggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 89shaggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 89shaggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 89shaggy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol'd at 5'10 162lbs giving "how to get huge" advice

yes i know my stats are similar, but i know my place
    Check out my blog: http://mrtwosblog.blogspot.com/

FullFatMilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullFatMilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullFatMilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullFatMilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullFatMilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullFatMilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullFatMilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullFatMilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullFatMilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullFatMilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullFatMilk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    2 gallons of water a day is ****ed, I did it for a week and was pissing literally every 30 mins from the second I woke up to the second I went to bed.

A lot of sense in this post though, from someone who is fat from bulking.
    world of dogs

BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To OP. Your body can only process/synthesise (sp/) so much protein in a day. Why would you need to constantly overfeed and exceed the amount your body can actually use?

Id rather eat an optimal amount over maintanence (differs between trainees). In my opinion your diet should be more like 90% clean 10% dirty. So if your eating 5 meals a day then 1 meal every 2 days, such as a burger with cheese and salad won't hurt much at all. 70 - 30 seems a little excessive.

R+R
    Modern Manners and Casual Etiquette

If you do what you say you are going to do, you are on your way to becoming a very powerful dude.

Cyre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BFCcasual View Post
    To OP. Your body can only process/synthesise (sp/) so much protein in a day. Why would you need to constantly overfeed and exceed the amount your body can actually use?

Id rather eat an optimal amount over maintanence (differs between trainees). In my opinion your diet should be more like 90% clean 10% dirty. So if your eating 5 meals a day then 1 meal every 2 days, such as a burger with cheese and salad won't hurt much at all. 70 - 30 seems a little excessive.

R+R
    no you idiot head

muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Brock Lesnar - 6ft 3 inches , 275 lbs

Brock Lesnar Workout:

Day 1: Chest/Triceps 

Bench Press: 6 sets of 12 reps
    Incline Dumbbell Press: 4 sets of 10 reps
    Dumbbell Flyes: 3 sets of 8 reps
    Cable Crossovers: 3 sets of 8 reps
    Triceps Dips: 4 sets of 10 reps
    Triceps Pushdowns: 4 sets of 10 reps
    Skull Crushers: 3 sets of 10 reps

Day 2: Back/Biceps 

Wide-Grip Pull-Up: 4 Sets 6 reps
    Medium-Grip Pull-Up: 4 Sets 6 reps
    Narrow-Grip Pull-Up: 4 Sets 6 reps
    Seated Cable Row: 4 Sets 6 reps
    Stiff-Legged Deadlift: 4 Sets 6 reps
    Deadlift: 4 Sets 6 reps
    Preacher Curl: 4 Sets 12 reps
    Hammer Curl: 3 Sets 10 reps
    Incline Dumbbell Curl 3 Sets 10 reps

Day 3: Shoulders 

Overhead Barbell Press: 4 sets of 10 reps
    Seated Dumbbell Press: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Dumbbell Front Raise: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Dumbbell Lateral Raise: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Smith Machine Upright Row: 4 sets of 6 reps
    Barbell/Dumbbell Shrug: 4 sets of 6 reps

Day 4: Legs 

Leg Extension: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Leg Curl: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Narrow-Stance Smith Machine Squat: 4 sets of 6 reps
    Medium-Stance Smith Machine Squat: 4 sets of 6 reps
    Wide-Stance Smith Machine Squat: 4 sets of 6 reps
    Leg Press: 4 sets of 6 reps
    Stiff-Legged Deadlift: 4 Sets 6 reps

-Aim to eat 4000 calories with at least 300g of protein
    -As OP said water is very important to wash out the system of needless molecules

And that's how you get HUGEEE!!!

MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by K.O View Post
    2 gallons of water a day is ****ed, I did it for a week and was pissing literally every 30 mins from the second I woke up to the second I went to bed.

A lot of sense in this post though, from someone who is fat from bulking.
    I drink about 3 a day, a gallon of which is in my workouts alone.

U mad?

crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    RIP Bladen

FullFatMilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullFatMilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullFatMilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullFatMilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullFatMilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullFatMilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullFatMilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullFatMilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullFatMilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullFatMilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullFatMilk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MnLifter21 View Post
    I drink about 3 a day, a gallon of which is in my workouts alone.

U mad?
    Infuriated.
    world of dogs

Im just messing about brahs, thought I would bring an old post back to life but couldnt find the old one

Metal Destroyer MasterpieceMesias's Avatar
    MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000)
    bump!! MWHAhAHAHAHAHAH!!!

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You did not write this. Please requote with original source. From what I recall, I chewed the original author up and spit him out.

EDIT: No wait, no I didn't. I just disagreed slightly. Overall it makes sense and would seem to be relatively common, but these days.. *sigh*

Last edited by CajunPballer; 07-16-2010 at 07:33 PM.

Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you guys really drink that much water a day?

damn.

I drink 3L/day.

idk how much that is in gallons. probably less than one though.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=515913953 - log.

User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Achievement View Post
    you guys really drink that much water a day?

damn.

I drink 3L/day.

idk how much that is in gallons. probably less than one though.
    Yeah..thats less than 1.

I drink 1-1.5 gals a day.. just fill up a milk jug and pour dat **** whenever you're thirsty.. (Yes lazy)

King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol'd hard when i saw op

Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So what your telling me is that...eating = getting big?

Mind=blown
    You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as were together <3

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

Jerking_Off will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerking_Off will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerking_Off will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerking_Off will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerking_Off will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerking_Off will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerking_Off will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerking_Off will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerking_Off will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerking_Off will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerking_Off will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CajunPballer View Post
    You did not write this. Please requote with original source. From what I recall, I chewed the original author up and spit him out.

EDIT: No wait, no I didn't. I just disagreed slightly. Overall it makes sense and would seem to be relatively common, but these days.. *sigh*

You weren't even on the forums when Bladen wrote that...

quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bud you're very far from big, and obviously don't know what you're talking about