Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'10", 174 lbs
    valaykhunt is a name known to all. (+5000) valaykhunt is a name known to all. (+5000) valaykhunt is a name known to all. (+5000) valaykhunt is a name known to all. (+5000) valaykhunt is a name known to all. (+5000) valaykhunt is a name known to all. (+5000) valaykhunt is a name known to all. (+5000) valaykhunt is a name known to all. (+5000) valaykhunt is a name known to all. (+5000) valaykhunt is a name known to all. (+5000) valaykhunt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit valaykhunt's BodySpace

Exclamation knee pops from squatting but without pain

hi..my left knee pops every time i squat...even if i only squat bodyweight it pops...that annoys me as hell and it brings a teeny ween little discomfort...it doesnt hurt...so what should i do?? is it some injury or what??

Shutupandliftt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shutupandliftt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shutupandliftt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shutupandliftt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shutupandliftt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shutupandliftt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shutupandliftt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shutupandliftt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shutupandliftt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shutupandliftt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shutupandliftt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by valaykhunt View Post
    hi..my left knee pops every time i squat...even if i only squat bodyweight it pops...that annoys me as hell and it brings a teeny ween little discomfort...it doesnt hurt...so what should i do?? is it some injury or what??
    Do some stretching and low weight warm-ups. Let your body adjust a bit before you go to high weight. It helped me a lot, and if your knee pops during squatting bodyweight, squat even less to warmup.

Bryan3677 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My knee always does that and I have no idea why bro I have been trying to figure it out for a long time

Stats: 5'9", 183 lbs
    j21animal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit j21animal's BodySpace
    Mine does the same thing, even with my body-weight, i had knee surgery for a torn ACL and a partial tear of the meniscus, which i don't think helped the popping any, but i think the popping is the tendons in the knee rubbing against the meniscus or other parts of the knee. if it's not painful then i wouldn't worry too much about it, try warming up your legs a little more first.
    "The attitude is very important. Because, your behavior radiates how you feel."
    ~Lou Ferrigno~

SlimRady has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlimRady has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlimRady has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlimRady has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlimRady has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlimRady has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlimRady has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlimRady has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlimRady has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlimRady has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlimRady has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Same problem.. except with pain.. and pain while movement.. for some reason, the pain/popping goes away if I do cardio After workout... If I don't I keep having knee pains even walking.