stiffmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Getting back into the game.

Hey all, I am kinda pissed.
    I stopped seriously body building fora bout a month or 2
    I would lift weights on and off but i basically threw my diet and cardio out the window.

I now have around 15 % body fat.

I want to cut to around 10% and then get back into bulking.

I am going to purchase a punching bag and gloves for my cardio and hit that damn bag. I figure training Ali style, Ten 3 minute rounds a day hitting the bag with rests in between would burn a lot of fat off me.

Also since i am around 140 pounds, 5'8, how many grams of protein, carbs and fat should i take in daily?

please give me some advice before i start out again.
    thanks
    -Kyle

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lone Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would reccomend lowering your carbs to 20-40% of your total caloric intake. I would also suggest something less strenuous for cardio, but if hitting the bag is what you enjoy, go for it. At your bodyweight and composition,you should eat somewhere in the ballpark of 1500 calories a day.

You have to lift weights. Otherwise you could possibly lose muscle instead of fat. Lift hard twice a week, utilizing the major movements, try to add to or at least maintain the weight on the bar.

Start building up when you are at about 130 lbs. You don't want to dissapear, right?